April 28, 2024, 12:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188837 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2006, 05:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy Blah.. LOL   Smile

hey ya SD   Wink
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2006, 05:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
So Who Drove Home From CyberZone?

Deepak June 9 statement: I agreed and told him that I would pick him up later. A little before 23.00 hours I drove home.

We have had the web-weaving to put in place Satish as driver to pick up deepak from work AND to be driver (sometimes, at least in Deepak later statement) from sloot house w/ jvds in car on way to C&C's -- but jvds CAN'T REMEMBER if Satish sat in front or if he did.

Above statment does not fit.  Deepak says he DROVE HIMSELF HOME.

Cyberzone closes early on Sunday nites.  At 10:00pm.  This would have been closing time on Sunday May 29, 2005, as indicated by deepak.  Other days, Cyberzone closes later.  So maybe Nadira has her story screwed up: 11:30pm pick up of deepak at Cyberzone doesn't make sense with known closing time.

I am beginning to see that possibly Satish was never in the car -- until after C&C departure w/ Natalee.  

Consider:

1.  Deepak states HE DROVE HOME, later to correct that he and Satish went to Taco Bell, and then he bathed, and then they went to pick up jvds.

2.  Joran can't say who sat where after kalpoe picks him up on way to C&C: he ca't say if Satish was in front or he was.

3.  Deepak June 11 puts Satish in driver's seat on way to C&C BUT Joran clearly states that Deepak drove.

Why this confusion and obfuscation on seemingly minor point like this -- I believe they are covering for someone: Satish.  As above: who says he was in the car at all: only 3 known liars.

So if he wasn't there, where was he?

With Freddy setting things up  Shocked

Ok -- since you said that -- this goes in line with another thought I had after reading the statements.

The reason for driving around the block 3 times was to make sure the MB students were gone.

I don't think they initially left the area.

I think it's possible that the internet cafe, or somewhere around there was being setup as a possible filming studio.

Where did sporter say his evening with Karen started?

jmo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2006, 05:37:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm very interested in all the photos Carpe Noctem has been posting on the FP. They really make me do some serious thinking.

I hope you feel better BT.. and I saw those pics last night.. Dont know what to think.  Creepy for sure!

What is FP?
Anyone have a link?

In My Opinion
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 20, 2006, 05:37:30 PM »

Angie - I'm still here, just searching around trying to find news in the case.

i was chatting w/ MJ...he said use real chocolate in the brownies... Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 20, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »

I'm very interested in all the photos Carpe Noctem has been posting on the FP. They really make me do some serious thinking.

I hope you feel better BT.. and I saw those pics last night.. Dont know what to think.  Creepy for sure!

The photos dealing with the rocks especially intrigue me. I've never been able to shake the feeling that something strange happened at those rocks.

Have you seen Spock's thread?  He has some good photos of the rocks as well:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=108

I hadn't seen that, Klaas. Thank you.

I Stand With The Girl
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 20, 2006, 05:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
So Who Drove Home From CyberZone?

Deepak June 9 statement: I agreed and told him that I would pick him up later. A little before 23.00 hours I drove home.

We have had the web-weaving to put in place Satish as driver to pick up deepak from work AND to be driver (sometimes, at least in Deepak later statement) from sloot house w/ jvds in car on way to C&C's -- but jvds CAN'T REMEMBER if Satish sat in front or if he did.

Above statment does not fit.  Deepak says he DROVE HIMSELF HOME.

Cyberzone closes early on Sunday nites.  At 10:00pm.  This would have been closing time on Sunday May 29, 2005, as indicated by deepak.  Other days, Cyberzone closes later.  So maybe Nadira has her story screwed up: 11:30pm pick up of deepak at Cyberzone doesn't make sense with known closing time.

I am beginning to see that possibly Satish was never in the car -- until after C&C departure w/ Natalee.  

Consider:

1.  Deepak states HE DROVE HOME, later to correct that he and Satish went to Taco Bell, and then he bathed, and then they went to pick up jvds.

2.  Joran can't say who sat where after kalpoe picks him up on way to C&C: he ca't say if Satish was in front or he was.

3.  Deepak June 11 puts Satish in driver's seat on way to C&C BUT Joran clearly states that Deepak drove.

Why this confusion and obfuscation on seemingly minor point like this -- I believe they are covering for someone: Satish.  As above: who says he was in the car at all: only 3 known liars.

So if he wasn't there, where was he?

With Freddy setting things up  Shocked

Ok -- since you said that -- this goes in line with another thought I had after reading the statements.

The reason for driving around the block 3 times was to make sure the MB students were gone.

I don't think they initially left the area.

I think it's possible that the internet cafe, or somewhere around there was being setup as a possible filming studio.

Where did sporter say his evening with Karen started?

jmo

i think they drove around three times to find someone w/ some ectasy...all the dealers r there at closing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 20, 2006, 05:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

What is FP?
Anyone have a link?

Spock - Carpe posts mostly on the FP of SM, although he occasionally posts in the forum.  He has hundreds of screen captures of the rocks and also the pond with the white bag that he has enhanced in different ways.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 20, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »

I hope what Easy posted what Jossy said  yesterday.. will come true. We have to have faith.  Speaking of?  Is Easy ok today? He feeling better?

I e-mailed Easy this morning to see if he felt better, but haven't heard from him. Sad

Easy, if you're out there, please send us a sign that you're okay.

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 20, 2006, 05:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

i think they drove around three times to find someone w/ some ectasy...all the dealers r there at closing

this is my guess too
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: August 20, 2006, 05:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Howdy Blah.. LOL   Smile

hey ya SD   Wink

OMG.. LMAO  you remember~!  ha ha ha!!  Smile
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 20, 2006, 05:44:45 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!Been reading and trying to catch up.... going to visit the FP, but wanted to say hi first...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: August 20, 2006, 05:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

What is FP?
Anyone have a link?

Hi there Spock.. FP is the SM blog on the front page...
Carpe posted some interesting links to check out last night.
I just got done looking at yours  of the videos as well.  TY!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 20, 2006, 05:46:36 PM »

Shizaru
Well, had to back out and reopen with Firefox (thanks Frijole) so I could cut and paste this.  By the way, it is comment #25.  Maybe Richard could give a source.

Another point to ponder: why is it that (according to Natalee’s cousin, who watched the car leave Carlos ‘n’ Charlies) the three stopped in front of a nearby bar (I believe that it was a few blocks away), and why is it that Deepak went into that bar and very quickly came back?
Getting drugs? Don’t think so … any such things, if used, would have already been used at C&Cs.

Getting condoms or such things? Forget it.

And I doubt that he had a sudden need to use the men’s room.

If only the three in the car were involved, and if sexual conquest were their only intent, then obviously they would have wanted to get out of the area as soon as possible, before someone might have arranged to follow them.

It seems to me that the only logical conclusion is that one of the “Pimps” was waiting in that other bar, and that Deepak told him to pass on the message that they had one of the foreign tourist girls. And that the preconceived plan would proceed according to plan.

Or, possibly, thinking back to Joran’s remark in that police-recorded tape that “they control us,” somebody else had to be alerted that they had Natalee. And would be handing her over….

Comment by Richard | May 16, 2006, 6:13 am

http://tinyurl.com/ettqh
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: August 20, 2006, 05:47:37 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good afternoon monkeys!Been reading and trying to catch up.... going to visit the FP, but wanted to say hi first...

Hey Cubbeeeeeeee.. good to see you chicky!  

BT~  I hope he is ok?  Sad
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2006, 05:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

this is my guess too

yes...and finding nothing....went over to big bro  

Lorenzoes.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 20, 2006, 05:49:36 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Hey Cubbeeeeeeee.. good to see you chicky!  

BT~  I hope he is ok?  Sad

Hi Ang....BT, hope ya get to feeling better soon....Easy as well.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 20, 2006, 05:50:27 PM »

i do think it is on the way from c n c's to jorans

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 20, 2006, 05:51:04 PM »

Angie, just wanted to say that I saw that thread about people inserting themselves into the case and it pissed me off as well.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 20, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

I can't seem to find those photo's that Carpe posted? How do I get to FP?

In My Opinion
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: August 20, 2006, 05:51:50 PM »

Howdy Blah.. LOL   Smile

hey ya SD   Wink

OMG.. LMAO  you remember~!  ha ha ha!!  Smile

Very Happy

gotta goto the grocery store.  See ya's !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.