April 27, 2024, 11:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188785 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2006, 11:41:52 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I had to jump through hoops to sign up to that zorpia site and they will probably drain my bank accounts, but I sent her a message. lol

she was online like 15 minutes ago, did she respond?

looks like she removed the link to the girls having sex with the dogs.  That was friggen disgusting!!!!!!

Hmmmm, wonder if she's reading here???

How much you want to bet she is reading here.

I don't see the photo of her with Joran on the beach anymore.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.

that picture was there eariler this morning when i clicked that link to the dog sex page.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2006, 11:42:15 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Easy

Hope you're using a gorilla facade.......she isn't sounding like the "sock monkey" type.

No, I was very polite with my attempt to talk.  If she does not answer, I will put on the gorilla mask.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Easy

Hope you're using a gorilla facade.......she isn't sounding like the "sock monkey" type.

No, I was very polite with my attempt to talk.  If she does not answer, I will put on the gorilla mask.

tell her you have a bull mastif
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2006, 11:43:51 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I had to jump through hoops to sign up to that zorpia site and they will probably drain my bank accounts, but I sent her a message. lol

she was online like 15 minutes ago, did she respond?

looks like she removed the link to the girls having sex with the dogs.  That was friggen disgusting!!!!!!

Hmmmm, wonder if she's reading here???

I don't see the photo of her with Joran on the beach anymore.  Unless I am looking in the wrong place.

It's still there  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »

could these people really be druggin women and letting dogs have sex with them so they can make some freak show videos?   That would surely explain the need fot the cover-up
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »

How do you make a comment on that site?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2006, 11:49:21 AM »

could these people really be druggin women and letting dogs have sex with them so they can make some freak show videos?   That would surely explain the need fot the cover-up

Blah - that link you saw, was it a friend of hers or someone who posted a message to her?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2006, 11:49:36 AM »

didnt someone try and say that furiture truck in the sloot compound was a dog food truck?

dogs blood on a matress

deepaks statement and now this website
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2006, 11:50:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It's still there  Wink

As usual you're right Laughing

Didn't she have that photo with Joran under Member Info?  Because when I went to the page last night and earlier this morning that was the first photo.  She switched it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »

How do you make a comment on that site?

Easy - I've never commented on a Zorpia site but looking at it, looks like you just scroll down to the bottom of the comment area and there's a place to add your comments.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2006, 11:51:57 AM »

Blah - that link you saw, was it a friend of hers or someone who posted a message to her?

klaas, i really dont know, i didnt look at it very long, i was just having my morning coffee and waking it and it made me sick.

I clicked on one of her friends (was looking to see if any of her friends had Aruba pics) and the page it took me to was just filled with these pics.  I saw at least 6 different pics and it was very disturbing what they were doing with these dogs so i closed it and posted about it here.  Didnt anyone else see it??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2006, 11:52:07 AM »

It's still there  Wink

As usual you're right Laughing

Didn't she have that photo with Joran under Member Info?  Because when I went to the page last night and earlier this morning that was the first photo.  She switched it.

I'm not sure how the photos work on Zorpia.  I always saw it by clicking on view all 11 of her photos.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »

Klaas -- I REALLY blew the margins in ARuba Deaths and Murders thread.

I'm sorry Embarassed I don't know how to do that tiny url thing.

I'm fessin' up so maybe you can fix it before anyone tries to read it????

I found and posted the article about the Rasta killing the guy on the beach last summer.
 Embarassed

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2006, 11:53:13 AM »

klaas, i really dont know, i didnt look at it very long, i was just having my morning coffee and waking it and it made me sick.

I clicked on one of her friends (was looking to see if any of her friends had Aruba pics) and the page it took me to was just filled with these pics.  I saw at least 6 different pics and it was very disturbing what they were doing with these dogs so i closed it and posted about it here.  Didnt anyone else see it??

So it was at one of her friends sites?  She has so many friends I haven't even looked at them other to see if any looked familiar.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2006, 11:53:17 AM »

I saw it earlier Klaas it wasn't someone who posted a message.  Blah is right it was disgusting.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »

So it was at one of her friends sites?  She has so many friends I haven't even looked at them other to see if any looked familiar.

yes, the friend's name was bridgete but shes not there anymore.  Looks like she removed bridgete not long after I posted about it being a link to dog sex site.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2006, 11:57:57 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Klaas -- I REALLY blew the margins in ARuba Deaths and Murders thread.

I'm sorry Embarassed I don't know how to do that tiny url thing.

I'm fessin' up so maybe you can fix it before anyone tries to read it????

I found and posted the article about the Rasta killing the guy on the beach last summer.
 Embarassed

Fixed it!  We should give out long url awards, you would win that one hands down!!  Laughing  Laughing

Next time, go to www.tinyurl.com and test it out.  Once you go to the site it's pretty self explanitory.   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2006, 12:05:30 PM »

She has settings that won’t allow comments.  I’m not getting through to this girl.  I think I will send her name to a newspaper guy in Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2006, 12:07:44 PM »

She has settings that won’t allow comments.  I’m not getting through to this girl.  I think I will send her name to a newspaper guy in Aruba.

Think Red may be giving her more attention later today in the form of a FP post too  Wink  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2006, 12:10:37 PM »

The little girl seemed to want notoriety.  I hope this does it for her. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.