April 27, 2024, 07:20:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188774 times)
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 20, 2006, 06:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Spock"
Spock,

If you're here, do you have a theory about how something happening at the rocks could fit into the various timelines that have been posted? TY

I think they may have taken her to the rocks-lighthouse area and never made the Marriot Beach dropoff. A body was recovered at the "painted rocks" area on June 10, 2005.  According to Jossy it was the body of a sick 7 year old boy buried a year by indigent parents. I don't buy that story at all. My photos show red spots in the crevices of the rocks being painted over with a white paste, which is used to preserve and remove material for lab testing. I also believe you can see part of the body behind a rock with a head and arm visible at different times. I posted many good photos of this over at BFN and a short summary here at SM.

I know this is contrary to those who think Natalee was taken to the VDS residence, but I've always thought she was taken to the lighthouse. I've also always thought the "bad" thing that happened took place there. After that, I think she was temporarily buried at the beach, then later put in the stolen fish trap and taken out to sea in Koen's family's boat. I would dearly love to see Tim Miller be able to go and search the ocean for that trap that he believes is out there.

Am I the only one (other than John Walsh) who thinks Natalee was killed ny Joran on the beach?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: August 20, 2006, 06:28:22 PM »

Shizaru
I haven't decided where she was killed.  I am more into the she died due to the drugs in her system theory.  The drugs that I think was given to her before she left the "party" at C&C.  She was drugged by Joran in the shot of 151.  Remember the bottles labeled something like "women only".  Never quite got that idea out of my head.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 20, 2006, 06:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Satish said in his 6/11 statement that they did not park behind CnCs, they parked behind "the old Ritsz (Ritz?) building".  Anyone familar with Aruba know which buildong that is, it it closer or farther away from the Plaza intersection than CnCs.  Maybe this explains why Joran and Natalee were walking toward the intersection when Alana saw them

Shizaru - at the Arubachamber site there is an old listing for a RITZ which was an ice cream parlour:

RITZ ARUBA N.V.  

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3, ORANJESTAD WEST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  RITZ ARUBA N.V. (I.L.)  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  13 MARCH 1992  
Last amendment in the articles  11 OCTOBER 2000  

Authorized capital  US DOLLAR 30,000.00  
Issued capital  US DOLLAR 6,000.00  
Paid up capital  US DOLLAR 6,000.00  
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER  

The circle in this photo is behind CnC:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 20, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »

CARLOS'N CHARLIE'S ARUBA

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD WEST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  JOBEM N.V.  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  25 SEPTEMBER 1990  

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00  
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00  
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: August 20, 2006, 06:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Spock,

If you're here, do you have a theory about how something happening at the rocks could fit into the various timelines that have been posted? TY

I think they may have taken her to the rocks-lighthouse area and never made the Marriot Beach dropoff. A body was recovered at the "painted rocks" area on June 10, 2005.  According to Jossy it was the body of a sick 7 year old boy buried a year by indigent parents. I don't buy that story at all. My photos show red spots in the crevices of the rocks being painted over with a white paste, which is used to preserve and remove material for lab testing. I also believe you can see part of the body behind a rock with a head and arm visible at different times. I posted many good photos of this over at BFN and a short summary here at SM.

I know this is contrary to those who think Natalee was taken to the VDS residence, but I've always thought she was taken to the lighthouse. I've also always thought the "bad" thing that happened took place there. After that, I think she was temporarily buried at the beach, then later put in the stolen fish trap and taken out to sea in Koen's family's boat. I would dearly love to see Tim Miller be able to go and search the ocean for that trap that he believes is out there.

Here is a photo of something being recovered by the rocks. Many more in my photo thread:

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: August 20, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »

Joran June 13 statement:

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

Transcript of Dr. Phil Show, comment by Beth Holloway Twitty:

"Well, when I hear them speaking of they're trying to decide whether Natalee has been raped or kidnapped,” Beth says “I have read, I've had translated to me Joran van der Sloot's statements. And one of his statements that I found was huge, and this was the one that he gave on June 13 at 8:30 in the morning, and he now states that this is the truth, quote, this is Joran saying 'Now here's the truth."
Beth continues with Joran's testimony. "Now I want to tell you the truth. I drove Natalee — We drove Natalee to my home at 1:40am. I want her to come in. I have sex with her. Next’ — and remember in all his statements she's coming in and out of consciousness — next he says that then he took her to the beach, he took her to the Fisherman's Hut. And then he calls Deepak at 3:30 a.m. to come pick him up from the Fisherman's Hut. Deepak comes. And Deepak says ‘Don't f**k with the b**ch. Let's go.’ Every statement that he gives, like I said, so sexually explicit and graphically detailed of what he does to her. It just is amazing to me that he can even admit to having sex with her. And that's not a crime?"

Beth's version is a morning statement that we haven't even seen as of yet.  I bet we never will, since it is most likely in the great abyss with everything else.  That is unless Beth still has a copy of it.  Joran's version is the one that has been given to BFN.  Now, someone tell me what is wrong with that picture?  Notice how Joran is quick to say in both statements that Deepak was called and he went to the beach.  Deepak was placed there just in case anyone saw anything.  Within a span of a few hours he needed to change his statement, because someone knew there was a contradiction and a possible implication in a crime.  Daddy or one of daddy's buds helped him out here....can you say cover up???
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 20, 2006, 06:38:17 PM »

Here is the photo of the "arm" being lifted:

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: August 20, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

Spock
Thanks for your assistance on those photos.  If that was the body of the child as has been stated.  Why all the red stuff ? I take that to be blood.  A dead body buried in the sand does not bleed.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: August 20, 2006, 06:42:02 PM »

Satish said in his 6/11 statement that they did not park behind CnCs, they parked behind "the old Ritsz (Ritz?) building".  Anyone familar with Aruba know which buildong that is, it it closer or farther away from the Plaza intersection than CnCs.  Maybe this explains why Joran and Natalee were walking toward the intersection when Alana saw them

SHIZ.. I know someone is working on that right now as we speak.. I just got off the phone with someone.. and they are making a call...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: August 20, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »

SHIZARU - here is a closer look at the parking area:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2006, 06:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Spock
Thanks for your assistance on those photos.  If that was the body of the child as has been stated.  Why all the red stuff ? I take that to be blood.  A dead body buried in the sand does not bleed.

I agree Lalas.

And thanks to Spock for posting the photos.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2006, 06:45:01 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

SHIZ.. I know someone is working on that right now as we speak.. I just got off the phone with someone.. and they are making a call...

Angie - I posted info above.  Looks like it's right next door to CnC.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SHIZARU - here is a closer look at the parking area:

I LOVE that little Bonsai monkey.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: August 20, 2006, 06:48:19 PM »

TY Klass.. I just sent the pic on.. Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 20, 2006, 06:49:57 PM »

TY Klass.. I just sent the pic on.. Smile

Not so much the pic but the link from the Arubachamber with info on the Ritz - an ice cream place that is probably closed now:

RITZ ARUBA N.V.

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company RITZ ARUBA N.V. (I.L.)
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 13 MARCH 1992
Last amendment in the articles 11 OCTOBER 2000

Authorized capital US DOLLAR 30,000.00
Issued capital US DOLLAR 6,000.00
Paid up capital US DOLLAR 6,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

CARLOS'N CHARLIE'S ARUBA

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company JOBEM N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 25 SEPTEMBER 1990

Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: August 20, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »

Thanks again Klass~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 20, 2006, 06:56:38 PM »

Spock...

the front page is where the articles are... if you go to the top of the page it's under Scared Monkeys Blog... there are lots of interesting and insightful comments out on the FP.... you should take a look at there too...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 20, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »

Thanks again Klass~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome Angie - unfortunately it won't help Shizaru.  The 2 places are very close in proximity.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: August 20, 2006, 06:58:06 PM »

Dr. Phil Show transcript: (sorry, don't have the date)
Angelina's words:

For the first time ever, the boss and good friend of one of the suspects in Natalee's disappearance reveals what he told her about the night the teen vanished.
Deepak Kalpoe's boss and good friend, Angelina, has never spoken to anyone about the case until now. In an exclusive interview with Jamie Skeeters, Angelina tells what Deepak revealed to her about what happened the night Natalee was last seen.

"He was working that night. Sunday night," she says. "And he never goes out on a Sunday night. Deepak was supposed to go home. His brother has to pick him up at 11:00 ... But, I think, Joran called him. "'OK,' you know, 'I'm here with girls from the States at Carlos 'N Charlies ... do you want to come too? I need a ride.' And that's how he went there.

So what was it?  10 or 11?? Surely his own boss knows when it's closing time?  Maybe Nadira was right about a lot of things.  Satish picked him up and they picked up Joran and they went to C&C.  Nadira had not had enough time to prepare for the onslaught of media she was about to experience.  She would tell more of what she believed to be the truth at the time of Greta's interview.  I think later she learned how to tweak her comments better.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 20, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Spock...

the front page is where the articles are... if you go to the top of the page it's under Scared Monkeys Blog... there are lots of interesting and insightful comments out on the FP.... you should take a look at there too...

Thanks Mrs Red

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.