April 27, 2024, 08:58:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188804 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 20, 2006, 08:17:24 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
[quote="Angiex911dsptchr]

Hey there LilPuma...  Nice to meet you and welcome to SM. and  you have a point.. PETA!   OMG this is unreal how SICK some of thse people are...   Ackkkkkkkkk..

Hi Angie.  It is sick.   Mad

probably Jorans first sexual encounter a goat  
Joran Says "  Thaaaaaats Myyyyy Daaaaaaaaaad" (goat sound)

SUE.. I almost fell off my chair..LMAO[/quote]

Glad I could make you laugh  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 20, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »

Jacq...I know exactly what you mean about the niece... both of mine have me wrapped...LOL!  and the nephews... forget about it!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 20, 2006, 08:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
In this picture it looks as if the Ritz building has been torn down. ( Sorry this was lost in the above quote.)

Where did it used to be, to the north or south of CnCs? I'm just looking for a reason why Joran and Natalee would have been walking north toward the intersection (as per Alana's account) to get to the car, when the parking area is to the south

Shizaru,  I am not sure.  the building to the right is demolished in the picture, that would be towards the water, which is south.  I believe that is where it was, but I am not on hundred percent certain.  As I tried to say, but not well before, the whole 3 block area starting on the street where c and c is and towards downtown, towards the top right of the picture)  was an obstacle course of torn up sidewalks new construction and demolished buildings.   Trying to find our way through the maze was most interesting.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 20, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
In this picture it looks as if the Ritz building has been torn down. ( Sorry this was lost in the above quote.)

Where did it used to be, to the north or south of CnCs? I'm just looking for a reason why Joran and Natalee would have been walking north toward the intersection (as per Alana's account) to get to the car, when the parking area is to the south

Shizaru,  I am not sure.  the building to the right is demolished in the picture, that would be towards the water, which is south.  I believe that is where it was, but I am not on hundred percent certain.  As I tried to say, but not well before, the whole 3 block area starting on the street where c and c is and towards downtown, towards the top right of the picture)  was an obstacle course of torn up sidewalks new construction and demolished buildings.   Trying to find our way through the maze was most interesting.

I should add that the majority of the businesses in that area had closed, at least for construction.  You had to walk some 2 blocks towards downtown before you encounter open businesses.  This was in Jan. of this year.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 20, 2006, 09:10:38 PM »

Also, as a reminder ... Patricia Kilpatrick (KS state Rep) was down at TES's fund raiser last weekend that I attended as well.

She was on the third TES trip to Aruba that was the water search. She has obviously met Beth Twitty.

She also worked diligently to get Jessica's Law passed in KS. I believe she was the bills sole sponsor.

She is a tremendous victim's advocate.

Call in to Dana to ask questions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: August 20, 2006, 09:11:09 PM »

Posted by Frank on the front page:

Who runs this site?

www.crimefilesinternational.blogspot.com

Looks like Tacopina didn’t do a whole lot of due diligence.

Looks like someone got in touch with one of Joran's character witnesses and they didn't know anything about it..ha ha  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 20, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too. Now, I don’t respect that the Aruban authority tried to pin that it was a rape case. She wanted to go with me. I wanted to go with her. It was totally consensual. I had something to drink. She had something to drink. And, I just don’t think it is fair that people…that they even held me three months, because, the fact is, that in the United States they would not even... they never would've even been allowed to arrest me. The Dutch system works in the way that, if…you can be arrested on suspicion. (Motorcycle noise) In the United States, you need hard evidence. There is not one evidence in this case that shows something bad happened. I have never touched a girl in an aggressive way in my life. There is not one girl that went forward and said otherwise. And, I only have good declarations in my name, so.

the bolded red stuff (this is from the CA interview)... could this be a piece of the truth?  I don't believe the lighthouse or beach story...

thoughts?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: August 20, 2006, 09:33:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Joran van der Sloot: She told me a lot of things. One thing she told me was that her mother was Hitler’s sister's daughter. I don’t know what she was talking, a lot of strange things. She told me she wanted to go to the light house and see sharks, which we never went to. But, I don’t know, she talked a lot of things. Obviously, she was drunk. I had stuff to drink too. Now, I don’t respect that the Aruban authority tried to pin that it was a rape case. She wanted to go with me. I wanted to go with her. It was totally consensual. I had something to drink. She had something to drink. And, I just don’t think it is fair that people…that they even held me three months, because, the fact is, that in the United States they would not even... they never would've even been allowed to arrest me. The Dutch system works in the way that, if…you can be arrested on suspicion. (Motorcycle noise) In the United States, you need hard evidence. There is not one evidence in this case that shows something bad happened. I have never touched a girl in an aggressive way in my life. There is not one girl that went forward and said otherwise. And, I only have good declarations in my name, so.

the bolded red stuff (this is from the CA interview)... could this be a piece of the truth?  I don't believe the lighthouse or beach story...

thoughts?

That's my point Mrs. Red.  She was taken somewhere besides the beach or the lighthouse.  I vote for onw of two places...Sloot home or Lorenzo'z BIG house.  The beach came later, if there was a later.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 20, 2006, 09:33:17 PM »

thoughts?

Hi Mrs. red:

Sounds like a piece of truth to me...also, why is he so adamant here regarding the rape situation, IF he had no condoms and so therefore didn't do it ???? Why is he so frantic & defensive here in this particular interview ???  Isn't this interview BEFORE the "no-condom"-interview with Greta ??  If so, he was told to clean up his statements afterward to "no condom-no sex"....then they must have called Greta to set up that silly "deposition"..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: August 20, 2006, 09:44:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Who runs this site?

Looks like someone got in touch with one of Joran's character witnesses and they didn't know anything about it..ha ha  Laughing

Could you imagine the questions they would ask some of these witnesses.

Koen Gottenbos:

Koen do you sleep with your mother?

Fabienne:

How much did the Sloots pay you to date Herman?

Melody Granidillo:

So how was it licking Pimples?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 20, 2006, 09:49:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Who runs this site?

Koen Gottenbos:

Fabienne:

Melody Granidillo:

lmao San... you crack me up.

How about:
Koen, did you take the body out in a boat?
Fabienne, what has Joran told you?
Melody, what DID you see in Joran? ha.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: August 20, 2006, 09:50:55 PM »

thoughts?

I don't believe the lighthouse or beach story either.  I still stand firm that they were at the Sloot home.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 20, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran June 13 statement:

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

Transcript of Dr. Phil Show, comment by Beth Holloway Twitty:

"Well, when I hear them speaking of they're trying to decide whether Natalee has been raped or kidnapped,” Beth says “I have read, I've had translated to me Joran van der Sloot's statements. And one of his statements that I found was huge, and this was the one that he gave on June 13 at 8:30 in the morning, and he now states that this is the truth, quote, this is Joran saying 'Now here's the truth."
Beth continues with Joran's testimony. "Now I want to tell you the truth. I drove Natalee — We drove Natalee to my home at 1:40am. I want her to come in. I have sex with her. Next’ — and remember in all his statements she's coming in and out of consciousness — next he says that then he took her to the beach, he took her to the Fisherman's Hut. And then he calls Deepak at 3:30 a.m. to come pick him up from the Fisherman's Hut. Deepak comes. And Deepak says ‘Don't f**k with the b**ch. Let's go.’ Every statement that he gives, like I said, so sexually explicit and graphically detailed of what he does to her. It just is amazing to me that he can even admit to having sex with her. And that's not a crime?"

Beth's version is a morning statement that we haven't even seen as of yet.  I bet we never will, since it is most likely in the great abyss with everything else.  That is unless Beth still has a copy of it.  Joran's version is the one that has been given to BFN.  Now, someone tell me what is wrong with that picture?  Notice how Joran is quick to say in both statements that Deepak was called and he went to the beach.  Deepak was placed there just in case anyone saw anything.  Within a span of a few hours he needed to change his statement, because someone knew there was a contradiction and a possible implication in a crime.  Daddy or one of daddy's buds helped him out here....can you say cover up???

Notice in Beth's version, Joran first states that he drove Natalee to his home, and then corrects himself, and says "We drove"...  But then he states that he took her inside of his house and had sex with her...(time elapses)----does in fact, Deepak go home with his car? ...Then Joran states that he "took Natalee to the beach...the Fisherman's Hut"....okay...if we take him literally, it really is only Joran taking her to the beach afterward. HOW does he take her to the beach ??? In one of his own family cars? It's not Deepak if we take him literally. Maybe Deepak & Satish are long gone by then....or maybe Satish went with Joran to leave her at the beach ? Should we take Joran literally?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 20, 2006, 09:52:53 PM »

thoughts?

I don't believe the lighthouse or beach story either.  I still stand firm that they were at the Sloot home.

I think if she was at the beach it was AFTER..but I agree with you San, the main scene is at the Sloot Compound.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 20, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Klassend...

So what do ya think?   Wink

I hear there will be more details on the other character witnesses  Wink

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: August 20, 2006, 09:55:25 PM »

Ono and Lala's... that is why I want to get enough time to put the statements and interviews together... like you said Lala's if you unravel the threads... there is what happended..

Sorry to reply late... I was updating my media player so I could listen to Dana's show...

and Red said the same thing about Ms. Kilpatrick... that she was a politican worth talking to.... and he only had wonderful things to say about her...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 20, 2006, 09:55:45 PM »

Who runs this site?

Koen Gottenbos:

Fabienne:

Melody Granidillo:

Laughing The courtroom scene would be "pimple-lickin' good" ! ROTFL.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: August 20, 2006, 09:56:50 PM »

This is all I've found so far as the existance of a Gilliam van der Straaten (other than the tickle site that was taken down in the beginning of the case):

National Sunfish Championship Curacao 1999
Short-track championship: (Olympic triangle, 20-25 minutes) The average of short track race #1 and #2 counts as long distance race #2; the average of short track race # 3 and # 4 counts as long distance race # 5

Pos/Skipper              Total  R1  R2  R3  R4
1. Cor van Aanholt           4   1   1   1   1
2. Hanno de vriend          17   5   6   3   3
3. Peter de Vin             18   3   2   7   6
4. Niek Kort                19   9   3   2   5
5. Wim van der Gulik        20   6   7   5   2
6. Alex Roose               24   4  10   6   4
7. Hans van der Straaten    38
8. Edwin Versteeg           40
9. Nicoline Rutenfrans      42
10.René Versteeg            49
11.Gerard helmich           51
12.Dennis Muys              58
13 Jacqueline van Zuylen    58
14.Marijn kamps             59
15.Brabara Brandt           59
16.Gilliam van der Straaten 62
17.Dolf van der Giessen     65
18.Winfried Merkies         74
19.Pim Blankevoort          74
20 Bob van Oorschot         78
21 Jason Blankevoort        81
22.Marja Brandt             82
23 Eric jan Looman          82
24 Rinus scheepens          93
25 Rutger van de Pol        98
26.Mathijs Wolters         108

http://www.sunfishclass.org/results/1999/99curacao_nationals.htm
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: August 20, 2006, 10:01:53 PM »

Hi, Klaas,
Following up my email last night, Part II is now up, and be sure to check the comment section.  What do you think of all this?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: August 20, 2006, 10:06:08 PM »

I so agree with a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years for child and sexual predators....

a lot of the New England states will NOT pass Jessica's law.... and Ms. Kilpatrick is right - the mind set is treatment.... which is not according to a lot of psychologists say isn't even possible....

I would love to see Jessica's Law passed in all 50 states!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.