April 27, 2024, 09:17:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188780 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 20, 2006, 10:07:25 PM »

The following is Patricia Kilpatrick's non-profit.

http://www.missingoffenders.org/
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 20, 2006, 10:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I so agree with a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years for child and sexual predators....

a lot of the New England states will NOT pass Jessica's law.... and Ms. Kilpatrick is right - the mind set is treatment.... which is not according to a lot of psychologists say isn't even possible....

I would love to see Jessica's Law passed in all 50 states!!

Well, I'm a little more radical....

I think we should take Aruba and make it the next Alcatrez.  Take all the sexual predators - even after 1 offense and send them there for life.  No release ever - let them kill each other.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 20, 2006, 10:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Hi, Klaas,
Following up my email last night, Part II is now up, and be sure to check the comment section.  What do you think of all this?

I'm going to try to word this as gently as possible.  Sometimes when you shoot from the hip you hit your foot.   Wink

I think it's wrong in many ways.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 20, 2006, 10:10:37 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I so agree with a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years for child and sexual predators....

a lot of the New England states will NOT pass Jessica's law.... and Ms. Kilpatrick is right - the mind set is treatment.... which is not according to a lot of psychologists say isn't even possible....

I think we should take Aruba and make it the next Alcatrez.  Take all the sexual predators - even after 1 offense and send them there for life.  No release ever - let them kill each other.

I am not far off from agreeing..... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 20, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »

Seriously though - it is a crime that our govt. officials can't agree on something as simple as this.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: August 20, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "lexie"
Hi, Klaas,
Following up my email last night, Part II is now up, and be sure to check the comment section.  What do you think of all this?

I'm going to try to word this as gently as possible.  Sometimes when you shoot from the hip you hit your foot.   Wink

I think it's wrong in many ways.

Thanks.  You took the words right out of my mouth.  I just wanted to be sure that I was not missing some great "bingo" in my assessment.  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: August 20, 2006, 10:14:39 PM »

I like this idea.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: August 20, 2006, 10:15:18 PM »

The hardest part is that AGAIN, children have no voice.  They cannot vote, and cannot defend themselves from these monsters.  Time and again it has been shown that they cannot be rehabilitated.  So the children, our future, are the ones that ultimately suffer.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 20, 2006, 10:16:42 PM »

Seriously though - it is a crime that our govt. officials can't agree on something as simple as this.

I will say... that to earn my vote in NOV.  they will have to really address this... and I hope more ppl will make sure that the politicans know we are serious about safety for kids...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: August 20, 2006, 10:32:17 PM »

I love listening to Dana and Clint talk  Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 20, 2006, 10:33:31 PM »

They are both very CALMING.  Speak clearly and with reason.  No BS.  You trust them.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 20, 2006, 10:41:38 PM »

They are both very CALMING.  Speak clearly and with reason.  No BS.  You trust them.

exactly.... and they both make so much sense...more than watching t.v.  I am going to relisten later....

I liked Ms. Kilpatrick too... very articulate!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: August 20, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »

Please take time to light a candle for our monkeys.  It means a lot to them to know you are thinking of them.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LEP
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=None
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 20, 2006, 11:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Please take time to light a candle for our monkeys.  It means a lot to them to know you are thinking of them.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LEP
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=None

I would be the mrs that is lighting candles... and I agree it's a good thing....

I hate to run out but I must...

good night monkeys!

Love and Hugs to all of you....

Keep the Faith!!!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 20, 2006, 11:30:11 PM »

Arubatruth was only interested in tourism to start with...the site should have looked like this from the beginning...

http://www.arubatruth.com/

...would have saved me a lot of aggravation.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: August 20, 2006, 11:43:24 PM »

A comment to Joran:  Joran, of course you don't need to be aggressive to unconscious or semiconscious young women.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 21, 2006, 12:03:45 AM »

Building next to CnC that is no longer there....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 21, 2006, 12:14:17 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Sleuth - so if the building is no longer there can you walk around to the back parking at that spot?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: August 21, 2006, 12:15:25 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

So, this supports AZSunny's post earlier.  I believe she said the building was not there when she was on the island earlier this year....???

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 21, 2006, 12:22:02 AM »

Klaasend,  same route to the back parking lot whether the building was there or not.  I believe I have photos of a fence just to the left as you face CnC.

2NJ -  The building was torn down this year.  It would have been up at the time AZSunny was there.

I don't know firsthand the name of the building that was next to CnC (other than the same type of business searches as Klaasend did), but Ritz is a local ice cream in the Carribean (Curacao, if I am not mistaken).  

IMO, in this instance whether they said in back of the old Ritz or in back of CnC they would bot be referring to the same thing - one is just being more literal than the other..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.