April 27, 2024, 06:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188799 times)
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2006, 12:11:32 PM »

You wonder if the "friends" listed on the site are actually her friends or just peopel who have made contact with her through the site.  If you notice the majority of them are guys scattered all over.  I randomly clicked on a few of them and there didn't seem to be many that were connected.

I know my daughter says that she knows of girls and guys who have all these people on their My Space pages that they don't even know.  She said she has had guys connect to her and ask if they can be one of her "friends" and she says NO!-I don't know you.  Some of her friends even talk with these guys and think it is no big thing.

Just the fact that she is hooked up with Joran makes me question her.  I mean, before the NH case maybe he could sweet talk his way around girls, but now?  No way, his character has been public too much for someone not to be aware of it, or at least look into it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2006, 12:11:47 PM »

What is the full name?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2006, 12:13:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Fixed it!  We should give out long url awards, you would win that one hands down!!  Laughing  Laughing

Next time, go to www.tinyurl.com and test it out.  Once you go to the site it's pretty self explanitory.   Laughing

I've never won anything before Very Happy

I think you might have figured out one of the reasons I lurked for 12 months Embarassed

I figured out photobucket -- I'll figure out this tiny url thing too.

Thanks Klaas. Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2006, 12:15:27 PM »

JonBenet break offers hope to other families

Investigators say a single lead and luck could make the difference in solving a cold case

By ARMANDO VILLAFRANCA
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/4125237.html
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2006, 12:16:23 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I had to jump through hoops to sign up to that zorpia site and they will probably drain my bank accounts, but I sent her a message. lol

she was online like 15 minutes ago, did she respond?

looks like she removed the link to the girls having sex with the dogs.  That was friggen disgusting!!!!!!

Hmmmm, wonder if she's reading here???

Yes, and I'm sure that she is wondering what took us so long to find her...and is thrilled that her pictures are going to get an even wider viewing....and prolly wondering just how famous she is going to be...and if she will get her foot in the modeling/acting/or jetset scene. This girl can have a sweet, innocent look, but don't be fooled. She is not an innocent.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 12:17:56 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Yes, and I'm sure that she is wondering what took us so long to find her...and is thrilled that her pictures are going to get an even wider viewing....and prolly wondering just how famous she is going to be...and if she will get her foot in the modeling/acting/or jetset scene. This girl can have a sweet, innocent look, but don't be fooled. She is not an innocent.

I think you nailed it 100% !!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2006, 12:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is the full name?

Her full name is Fabienne Massaen
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2006, 12:22:25 PM »

I agree memphis.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2006, 12:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "JA"
You wonder if the "friends" listed on the site are actually her friends or just peopel who have made contact with her through the site.  If you notice the majority of them are guys scattered all over.  I randomly clicked on a few of them and there didn't seem to be many that were connected.

I know my daughter says that she knows of girls and guys who have all these people on their My Space pages that they don't even know.  She said she has had guys connect to her and ask if they can be one of her "friends" and she says NO!-I don't know you.  Some of her friends even talk with these guys and think it is no big thing.

Just the fact that she is hooked up with Joran makes me question her.  I mean, before the NH case maybe he could sweet talk his way around girls, but now?  No way, his character has been public too much for someone not to be aware of it, or at least look into it.

JA - if they are listed in the friends area then she has added them as friends.  That doesn't mean anything more than if you asked to be added to her friends list and she added you.  But she did choose to add those people.  Anyone can post a comment unless the Zorpia member sets it so that only friends can comment, which it looks like Fabienne has done.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2006, 12:24:05 PM »

I think you nailed it 100% !!!

Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2006, 12:28:14 PM »

No fury has the feeling that hell will bring upon those that choose to lie
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Thanks, Klaas! You are such a sleuth!!!  Wink

Hello CBB, I'm Sleuth Wink

However, our detective Klaas rocks!!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree memphis.

Hey San.

Each of those pics was chosen carefully. She put the shot with J up because, for one, she likes how her bod looks. She was sucking in that tummy, posing and hoping that that the shot turned out as good as it did.

Sorry Fab.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2006, 12:40:36 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree memphis.

Hey San.

Each of those pics was chosen carefully. She put the shot with J up because, for one, she likes how her bod looks. She was sucking in that tummy, posing and hoping that that the shot turned out as good as it did.

Sorry Fab.

Yes they were chosen carefully.  She was on line when we were all discussing her this morning.

I also noticed that one of her friends has Joran's picture listed as friend (another blonde).
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »

This site has reached world-wide prominence.  Red, Tom, Mrs and Klaasend should be proud of the achievement.

This blog is known around the world and the criminals seem to cringe, when we get on them!  It is like a tick on a dog’s neck.  They go round and round, but we get it!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2006, 12:50:08 PM »

Gotta run, but will check in this pm.

We got your number Fab.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »

Whatever this girl is to Joran, she lacks judgement.
A person would have to wonder what her parents are thinking ( she lives with them).
To have your picture everywhere with your real name, not because you did anything  for humanity, but because you are dating a suspect in a murder, rape and kidnapping case is not the kind of attention reasonable people would like or encourage.
Weren't there pictures of Joran with other girls after Fab left Aruba ?
She can read his history with women in the police statements.
So, I guess she will be in the Globe/etc. next ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2006, 12:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Whatever this girl is to Joran, she lacks judgement.
A person would have to wonder what her parents are thinking ( she lives with them).
To have your picture everywhere with your real name, not because you did anything  for humanity, but because you are dating a suspect in a murder, rape and kidnapping case is not the kind of attention reasonable people would like or encourage.
Weren't there pictures of Joran with other girls after Fab left Aruba ?
She can read his history with women in the police statements.
So, I guess she will be in the Globe/etc. next ?

Yes, but I'm sure Fab could care less.  The girls Joran was seen with are his long time friends/girlfriends.  Pimpettes so to speak.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2006, 01:04:34 PM »

ROFL Klaas!! I like when you speak "pimpease..."

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2006, 01:05:41 PM »

ROFL Klaas!! I like when you speak "pimpease..."

LOL  Laughing  Maybe later if I get a chance I should do a thread with all the Pimpettes..ha ha ha Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.