April 27, 2024, 03:47:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188794 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: August 21, 2006, 12:08:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
O/T Do we have any monkeys that have kids at Virginia Tech? That guy they are hunting is a nut case, really bad guy.

can you fill me in better???

I haven't heard anything either - what's up?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: August 21, 2006, 12:09:37 PM »

Joran June 10:
To your question whether I saw Deepak fight, I answer you the following. I have seen him box at home in my place. I have two pairs of boxing gloves at home and I have seen Deepak box with Satish and Koen. Deepak is to weak to box. Satish wins at boxing with Deepak and Koen beats both Deepak and Satish at boxing. I box with Betto and with Koen. Usually we are equally matched between the three of us. Sometimes I let/allow my girlfriend "Flor" and her sister Amanda Metz to box. An Aruban girl named "Jilaila" lives with Flor and Amanda and she watched some of those fights.

This part is puzzling to me.  Why interject a question about boxing in here unless as the previous paragraph hinted at some sort of violence?  Could there have been blood in the car just as the FBI indicated?  Was ALE trying to determine who had the violent tendencies here?  I missed it that first time I was reading, just glossed right over that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »

Joran June 10:
To your question whether I saw Deepak fight, I answer you the following. I have seen him box at home in my place. I have two pairs of boxing gloves at home and I have seen Deepak box with Satish and Koen. Deepak is to weak to box. Satish wins at boxing with Deepak and Koen beats both Deepak and Satish at boxing. I box with Betto and with Koen. Usually we are equally matched between the three of us. Sometimes I let/allow my girlfriend "Flor" and her sister Amanda Metz to box. An Aruban girl named "Jilaila" lives with Flor and Amanda and she watched some of those fights.

This part is puzzling to me.  Why interject a question about boxing in here unless as the previous paragraph hinted at some sort of violence?  Could there have been blood in the car just as the FBI indicated?  Was ALE trying to determine who had the violent tendencies here?  I missed it that first time I was reading, just glossed right over that.

Hey Third.... I will be glad when it's Friday... LOL... boss is cranky cranky today...

and exactly... why would boxing even be a topic... unless they are trying to show that jvds is violent... or that k2 is...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 21, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »

Joran June 10:

That's a very good point Lala's.  It's kid of like them telling about Natalee "falling down" when they initially said they dropped her off at the HI.  Seems like a lie to preemptively explain away a truth...you know?

Hey, BTW Lala's...still haven't gotten any response from you (via my email).  I am beginning to wonder...Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: August 21, 2006, 12:14:37 PM »

Joran June 11:
To your question whether I have a friend who has a boat, I answer you that the father of Koen has a boat. The father of Koen has a speedboat. I do not know the name of this boat but it is at Koen's house. I have never gone out on the speedboat owned by Koen's father. I get seasick and that is why I don't often go on boats. Koen has no boat-permit/license but I assume he is able to drive the boat. [/b]

So Joran gets seasick. Guess I missed that tidbit also.  Yet, Koen can drive the boat.  Okay, Joran has known Koen for about 10 years and in all this time and with the family being such good friends Joran has never, ever been on the speedboat??  In all of 10 years?  Why do I doubt that? Shaking my head in disbelief. Rolling Eyes
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 21, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Joran June 10:

Hey Third.... I will be glad when it's Friday... LOL... boss is cranky cranky today...

and exactly... why would boxing even be a topic... unless they are trying to show that jvds is violent... or that k2 is...

Hey Scarlett!!  Funny how we always wish it to be Friday on Monday...Wink  It's a good thing I basically are self sufficient here at work.  That way, I don't really have to worry about a "cranky boss".  But, I can feel your pain though...Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: August 21, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »

Sorry, XXX.  I have been having problems with my email this weekend.  I promise I will get back to you.  Don't worry...it's all cool...purple cool. Wink
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 21, 2006, 12:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I heard that Karin Janssen (sp?) will not be back on Aruba until Sept. 3rd. Read that somewhere...not sure where. Perhaps after that JQK will go back and meet with her.

my guess...she is going to get her things together...
retire suddenly...and then   ....well  back to the Neverlands (lol)
 to fu%k Vanderstratten . Shocked

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: August 21, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »

Joran June 11:
To your question whether I have a friend who has a boat, I answer you that the father of Koen has a boat. The father of Koen has a speedboat. I do not know the name of this boat but it is at Koen's house. I have never gone out on the speedboat owned by Koen's father. I get seasick and that is why I don't often go on boats. Koen has no boat-permit/license but I assume he is able to drive the boat. [/b]

So Joran gets seasick. Guess I missed that tidbit also.  Yet, Koen can drive the boat.  Okay, Joran has known Koen for about 10 years and in all this time and with the family being such good friends Joran has never, ever been on the speedboat??  In all of 10 years?  Why do I doubt that? Shaking my head in disbelief. Rolling Eyes

Isn't that convienent for Joran (about him getting "seasick").  It's kind of like Charles Manson using the "I'm allergic to LSD" defense, or OJ using the "I can't stand the sight of my nearly decapitated ex-wife's blood" defense... Rolling Eyes

What does this guy think...we ride the short bus to school??  C'mon now...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: August 21, 2006, 12:23:22 PM »

Joran June 10:  Note to self, this statement is dated June 10 and not June 11. Sorry monkeys...

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to. [/b]

Why is that?  Why doesn't this kid want his mother?  Why doesn't he say he wants to talk to his father? Your younger brother can't help in these circumstances.  What is the significant thing between these two?  What would Joran like to tell his brother NOT to say?   Perhaps something about a cell phone call?  Just thinking here.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: August 21, 2006, 12:23:58 PM »

Joran June 11:

I guess he has a lie for everything... so like San says... what he says turn it around... means I love speed boats, and Koen drives when we take the boat all the time...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 21, 2006, 12:26:51 PM »

Joran June 10:  Note to self, this statement is dated June 10 and not June 11. Sorry monkeys...

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euro's from my dad and also took money from my mother and I used my brothers mobile phone without asking for permission and after that I had broken the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is fifteen (15) years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to. [/b]

Why is that?  Why doesn't this kid want his mother?  Why doesn't he say he wants to talk to his father? Your younger brother can't help in these circumstances.  What is the significant thing between these two?  What would Joran like to tell his brother NOT to say?   Perhaps something about a cell phone call?  Just thinking here.

Good point.. why would you want to talk to the brother instead of the parents?  could it really be Valentijn's phone that was "stolen"?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: August 21, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »

Joran June 10:
To your question whether I had contacts the day before I got arrested by the police, I answer you that I did. A day before Deepak, Satish and myself were arrested by you they both were at my house. We had been on internet and we went on the website www.rhealworld.com on which my picture stood. We closed down my e-mail address REMOVED@hotmail.com and closed down a tickle account. My tickle is www.tickle.com. My username on the tickle account also was loverboy362. This is an account where you can leave pictures and you can meet with other people. I then opened another e-mail account and sent an e-mail to rhealworld with the request to respect my privacy and remove my picture from their website. The man e-mailed me back and wrote that he would respect my privacy and would remove my picture. My new e-mail address is REMOVED@hotmail.com. My e-mail adress that I use to talk to my friends is REMOVED@hotmail.com

I bet that tickle site had a meltdown due to the monkeys inquiring minds. LOL So Joran was with Deepak and Satish the day before they were arrested.  Could they have been tipped off to the impending incarcerations?  Why would Joran need their help with this?  What were they talking about and were they reading what people were saying about them with the intention of making their stories jive?  Thinking again. Rolling Eyes
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 21, 2006, 12:30:13 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys ~ How's everyone today ` I hope ya'll had a good weekend.

What's up?

Anything happening with the flowers or anything like that?

And it was really great of Beaner to start a candle thread in the lounge for Princess and her mom.  Love you, Beaner!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 21, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »

Joran June 11:

Yea. But he said he doesn't "often" go out on boats and throws the little fact about Koen not having a license.   Seems to me that the LIES he wants believed are the ones he adds the most detail to.  Why say the seasick part unless you want people to believe you WON'T go out on boats?  Why say the license part unless you want people to believe he WOULD'NT take the boat out.  He assumes Koen can drive the boat because he's been on it before.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: August 21, 2006, 12:34:29 PM »

Are we leaning more in the direction that it was Koen, instead of Lorenzo, who took Natalee's body out into the ocean?

Have any of the investigators who are working with Beth and Dave spoken about this?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: August 21, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »

see you guys later
be good Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 21, 2006, 12:36:47 PM »

Joran June 11:

Once again another lie by Joran.  Looks like he is on some sort of boat to me.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 21, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »

Hiya Katz!!!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 21, 2006, 12:40:33 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Are we leaning more in the direction that it was Koen, instead of Lorenzo, who took Natalee's body out into the ocean?

Have any of the investigators who are working with Beth and Dave spoken about this?

Dave himself has asked time and again why they didn't question Koen sooner?  I think Dave is the one that asked ALE to check into the boat scenario...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.