April 28, 2024, 05:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188822 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 21, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
We had a boat when I was a kid.  I knew how to put it in the water, unload it, drive it, the whole shitteree.  The idea that this boy's family has a boat and he doesn't drive it is ridiculous.  

Liars, all of them.

Bingo!  And good morning, Peaches!

I'm going to the post office this evening t mail the bumper stickers...  look for a larger than letter size brown envelope ~ with purple and blue flowers on the front of it....  I'm running out after I finish up cleaning... or at least have had it with cleaning for the moment...   Laughing

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 21, 2006, 01:40:32 PM »

I'd like to bop him.  Boxing gloves would be optional.

How about with a 2x4....   Laughing

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 21, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "San"

Transcript from Dr. Phil:
"Well, when I hear them speaking of they're trying to decide whether Natalee has been raped or kidnapped,” Beth says “I have read, I've had translated to me Joran van der Sloot's statements. And one of his statements that I found was huge, and this was the one that he gave on June 13 at 8:30 in the morning, and he now states that this is the truth, quote, this is Joran saying 'Now here's the truth."
Beth continues with Joran's testimony. "Now I want to tell you the truth. I drove Natalee — We drove Natalee to my home at 1:40am. I want her to come in. I have sex with her. Next’ — and remember in all his statements she's coming in and out of consciousness — next he says that then he took her to the beach, he took her to the Fisherman's Hut. And then he calls Deepak at 3:30 a.m. to come pick him up from the Fisherman's Hut. Deepak comes. And Deepak says ‘Don't f**k with the b**ch. Let's go.’ Every statement that he gives, like I said, so sexually explicit and graphically detailed of what he does to her. It just is amazing to me that he can even admit to having sex with her. And that's not a crime?"

How did he get from his house to the fisherman's huts??  He obviously did not drive if he called Deepak to come get him.  If any of this is remotely true, Joran drove her body there and buried it temporarily.  He clearly places Deepak out of the picture here...so who else could have driven him?  Who else was with him?

Paulus is with him.

Remember one of the Kalpoes saying something like "your own father". The calling Deepak story is a cover.  JMO

Paulus deliberately told Joran to put a call through to Deepak to throw everyone off later ???
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #863 on: August 21, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

A Louisville slugger would be easier to swing.........

I'll be watching my mail.  Thanks again.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 21, 2006, 01:44:40 PM »

Quote from: "mastiffs22"

My guess is that he is related to Croes (brother maybe ?) and is +++++++..he doesn't look 'right'.......now what makes you think that????  Saints protect me, but he looks just like a Disney pig in man clothes.  I saw his photo someplace else and tried to reserve comment, but seeing that someone else was more brave than me, I had to add my $.02.[/quote]

He looks +++++++/afflicted to me and he resembles Croes in the face. I honestly don't think he is very bright.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 21, 2006, 01:46:55 PM »

I don't know guys. Just read new docs. Satish and Joran squaring off. I never thought the scene of the crime was Joran's house...always thought they drove to lighthouse, she passed out on way bak and the scene of the crime was where the gardner saw them.
I think Joran has more to cover than Satish...so I tend to believe Satish more. So why does Joran need to fill in a time slot by saying they drove by his home at 1:40. He is trying to cover someone seeing him at lighthouse at that time and covering his timeline. He is NOT afraid to say he was in the vacinity of his home that night...he is however afraid to say he was at other places....so I just don't think Natalee was hurt at Joran's home

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 21, 2006, 01:51:35 PM »

Yep I like the way you think.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 21, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
I don't know guys. Just read new docs. Satish and Joran squaring off. I never thought the scene of the crime was Joran's house...always thought they drove to lighthouse, she passed out on way bak and the scene of the crime was where the gardner saw them.
I think Joran has more to cover than Satish...so I tend to believe Satish more. So why does Joran need to fill in a time slot by saying they drove by his home at 1:40. He is trying to cover someone seeing him at lighthouse at that time and covering his timeline. He is NOT afraid to say he was in the vacinity of his home that night...he is however afraid to say he was at other places....so I just don't think Natalee was hurt at Joran's home

Excellent observation!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 21, 2006, 01:54:12 PM »

one more thing...I think the psychology of the family was Joran was a momma's boy...mom was the one he asked permission from. Paulus was...how do I say this...no one was strict...but dad seems to be the one who would put his foot down somewhat. I really don't think Paulus was an accomplice in the crime...only the cover up...after all as he told Dave "I would do ANYTHING to protect my son". But it appears to me Paulus was the only one who put on the breaks and was in fact trying to "protect" Joran by attending the gambling sessions...making sure he didn't go overboard.
Anita on the otherhand is WHACKED!!! Can any male Monket here imagine telling their own mother in detail their sexual encounters? BIZARRE!!! And that she knew girls were spending the night and that was ok??!! And that she didn't think twice about telling Beth in detail what Joran told her happened that night??! If my son EVER gave me details about his sex life...especially Joran's...I am sorry...but it would probably be another Loraina Bobbit!! lol We really need a profiler here. I would LOVE to contact Dale Hinman sp?! and see what her thoughts are on the psychology of these people!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 21, 2006, 02:00:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Excellent observation!

Thanks Klaas...it just really strikes me that he in no way is afraid to say they drove by his house...but he IS afraid to say lighthouse and in fact...his latest statements are he was never there!! He is trying to avoid the lighthouse altogether!! At first I think he was afraid someone could identify them there so he threw in the drive-by his house to screw up timeline. Now that he knows he was not identified there...he is trying to avoid saying he was there at all!! So I think I have to change my theory to this was the scene of the crime...and what the gardner saw was the cover up.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 21, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas
Do we have the backseat conversation between the 3 perps anywhere?  I can't find them for some reason. TIA

Here you go Lala's scroll down to the middle of the page.  This is from Getagrip's site.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_16_getagripmonkey_archive.html

It's also in a thread in here... I was reading that and the interviews this morning.... LOL.. trying to have an AH moment...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 21, 2006, 02:05:40 PM »

In one of the interviews though  - he emphatically states they never went to the Lighthouse...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: August 21, 2006, 02:05:49 PM »

Excellent observation!

Thanks Klaas...it just really strikes me that he in no way is afraid to say they drove by his house...but he IS afraid to say lighthouse and in fact...his latest statements are he was never there!! He is trying to avoid the lighthouse altogether!! At first I think he was afraid someone could identify them there so he threw in the drive-by his house to screw up timeline. Now that he knows he was not identified there...he is trying to avoid saying he was there at all!! So I think I have to change my theory to this was the scene of the crime...and what the gardner saw was the cover up.

Which takes me back to the rocks Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 21, 2006, 02:10:36 PM »

ok...last opinion!! lol...although I believe now that all the ugly stuff we have encountered that happens on this UGLY island is true...God help them all!! I just don't think it was the case for Natalee. If bigwig players were involved...these boys would be dead!! Think about it...they are inept a..holes!! No one that stood a chance at being identified in that kind of corruption would ever trust these guys could keep quiet...let alone stand for the kind of publicity Joran has drawn to himself or the island!!
I think these were little boys trying to play a "Big Boys" game that they were all too familiar with and it cost Natalee her life!! I really think...although Natalee has shown us what a filthy disgusting Island this really is...that she got sucked into teenager's trying to play an adult's game that they were all too familar with. God Bless her sweet soul!! And I am sorry..but may God DAMN the boy's souls.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: August 21, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »

Excellent observation!

Which takes me back to the rocks Wink

EXACTLY!!! what I was thinking Klaas...think we have to go back to the rocks

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 21, 2006, 02:12:20 PM »

Excellent observation!

Hi ldstlou ~ that is an excellent observation!  hummm  you've got me thinking...

I wish I had more time to hang in the cage...  maybe tonight...  maybe tomorrow morning...  and then I won't be here for a couple of days...

Maybe we'll have more answers by then...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 21, 2006, 02:14:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

In one of the interviews though  - he emphatically states they never went to the Lighthouse...

That's exactly my point Mrs. Red...WHY? is he afraid of the lighthouse??!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 21, 2006, 02:20:32 PM »

Excellent observation!

Hi ldstlou ~ that is an excellent observation!  hummm  you've got me thinking...

I wish I had more time to hang in the cage...  maybe tonight...  maybe tomorrow morning...  and then I won't be here for a couple of days...

Maybe we'll have more answers by then...

Thanks Sweetie...and stuff is really starting to make sense to me now!! It struck me how Deepak speaks of driving away from the lighthouse...as in a state of panic...WHY? And the fisherman's hut has come up too often...they were there!! I think that is where they initially buried Natalee. And Joran lost shoes there for sure!! Why else did he say he was there the next night looking for them and sent the k2 brothers there to find them. What the gardner probably saw...was just after the boys at first tried to leave Natalee at the beach by the fisherman's huts trying to make it look like an od...but there were physical signs of a struggle so they buried her....planning on blaming it on the incident of the attack earlier in the area...and the gardner caught them cleaning up!! They way he described the postions of the boys in the car always baffled me beacuse it left little room for Natalee being in the car...makes sense now...they had buried her...exactly where Joran had stated...by the fisherman's huts...and then went back and moved her the next night. Didn't Dompig say she may have been moved twice?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: August 21, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »

Ya'll are giving me goose bumps!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 21, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »

sorry for all the misspellings!! lol  just trying to put my thoughts down before before they leave me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.