April 28, 2024, 03:21:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188818 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 21, 2006, 05:10:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
OT...without elaborating, my tests did not come back good. A prayer my way would be much appreciated.

Do you all ever wonder if ALE is spending as much time on solving this case as the people here do? They should have maps up and charts up and be putting their heads together and should have had this solved by now.

Stuck on stupid or corrupt? My money is on corrupt, nobody can be that stupid.

So ashamed...but have been out for awhile and still catching up..what tests? Tell me what to pray for and I will pray!!

My health~guess I will elaborate a little. In checking out some pains, apparently I have 3 fractures, and I have only done normal activities. In finding those fractures and source of pain, 4 areas of concern showed up, in addition to the 3 fractures. All I can say now, as is all I know, more tests to be done in weeks to come.

Shell, I will pray everything turns out OK.  HUGS to you!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 21, 2006, 05:10:27 PM »

so sorry! STILL messing up my quotes...

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 21, 2006, 05:13:08 PM »

Laughing It's really ok!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 21, 2006, 05:23:46 PM »

Shell, just saw this. Many prayers to you that it all can be treated minimally....

Hugs,
Mishy

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 21, 2006, 05:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

Laughing It's really ok!

Hope I am far enough down don't mess up my quote..lolo

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: August 21, 2006, 05:38:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Good to see some action in the cage this monday...

Shell, I hope you are doing better very soon, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 21, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good day to all you monkeys. Speaking of the dynamics of that family, I found it odd that in the videos of that family that I saw, mind you I did not see everything, for sure...but I found it odd that I don't recall Anita and Paul walking hand in hand or touching/hugging or kissing each other. I did see many times Joran was walking hand in hand with his Mom,  hugging his mom, and making more physical contact. I am not concluding a perverse relationship with mom and son, but I conclude Mom and Pop have serious problems with each other.

my observation in all of the times I have seen them... is that jvds acts like he is the parent... he kisses the top of his mom's head and pets her like she is a child...and in the CA video - that interview - pvds is struggling with all the luggage... jvds is just hanging with his IPOD...

LOL you Sweet Catholic Girl!! Me too before this case!!
 But think it is much more deep and evil than just being taller!! Something really evil in this family!!

I just wonder if he does that because he's so much taller than his parents...

Embarassed I just saw your reply, ldstlou!!!!  Was doing 3 things at once...  and it's a good thing I just called my bank!!!!!!!  Auto loan deduction never came out....   Rolling Eyes For crying out loud ~ almost was late on a loan payment that I'm not supposed to even have to worry about paying!!!!!!  The bank messed up the routing number so they couldn't deduct the payment from my checking account!  Freakin computers!

Anyways....  I just saw your reply....
LOL you Sweet Catholic Girl!! Me too before this case!!
 But think it is much more deep and evil than just being taller!! Something really evil in this family!!

Yeah, and I just wonder what's going on...  his mother saying what she said about Natalee's underwear and describing the sex ~ whatever it was that she said...

About makes me wonder if Anita has borderline personality disorder, maybe?  That would make Joran grow up fast...  and cold...  and used to taking care of himself...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: August 21, 2006, 05:49:29 PM »

Laughing It's really ok!

Hope I am far enough down don't mess up my quote..lolo

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Laughing  Embarassed NO!!!  Obviously, from my last post ~ I am the SLOWEST!!!!   Laughing  Laughing

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 21, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Hi Monkeys!  Good to see some action in the cage this monday...

Shell, I hope you are doing better very soon, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...

Hi Hubby {{{hugs}}}  It's great to see you!  ldstlou had some great ideas earlier that she wanted to talk about later on tonight...  Klaas is cool with the idea too ~ 'cause she's kinda busy today...

Embarassed and I should be busy cleaning....  but at least I **did** make an important business call....  instead of just being busy with Monkey business!

Hey Strike I sent you an email too...

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: August 21, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »

OT...without elaborating, my tests did not come back good. A prayer my way would be much appreciated.

Do you all ever wonder if ALE is spending as much time on solving this case as the people here do? They should have maps up and charts up and be putting their heads together and should have had this solved by now.

Sending prayers your way Shell.  All will be fine. God is good!

God bless,
dkpen~

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: August 21, 2006, 06:01:47 PM »

JVDS, I thought, had a scholarship to attend St. Leo's in FL.  This is a four year, not a Jr.  I do not recall the other school(s) he may have been interested.  One may have been a Jr....

I know about St Leo's because my son played baseball against them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: August 21, 2006, 06:04:55 PM »

So ashamed...but have been out for awhile and still catching up..what tests? Tell me what to pray for and I will pray!!

God bless ya, Shell.  My prayers are with ya!
My health~guess I will elaborate a little. In checking out some pains, apparently I have 3 fractures, and I have only done normal activities. In finding those fractures and source of pain, 4 areas of concern showed up, in addition to the 3 fractures. All I can say now, as is all I know, more tests to be done in weeks to come.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: August 21, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »

Please come back Tylergal!  We miss you!  We need your input!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: August 21, 2006, 06:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think it's a good time to repost some information Nativelingo posted over a year ago in the forum:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm    
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

I bet they regret they ever posted this.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 21, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys! Shell , I will keep you and your neice in my prayers....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I think it's a good time to repost some information Nativelingo posted over a year ago in the forum:

Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)

I am sure they do.... Wink

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 21, 2006, 06:23:51 PM »

Sometimes Nativelingo would post very late at night.  It was then she would be the most talkative.   I've always, even prior to becomming a moderator, read through all the late night posts.  You never know what you might miss, lol  Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 21, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "San"

I am sure they do.... Wink

Hey Cubbee!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I didn't hear anything about flowers or anything ~ so I didn't send you an email...

Okies ~ I'm out of here for a little while ~ I guess I'll see you folks later.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 21, 2006, 06:25:33 PM »

Sometimes Nativelingo would post very late at night.  It was then she would be the most talkative.   I've always, even prior to becomming a moderator, read through all the late night posts.  You never know what you might miss, lol  Laughing

Ain't that the truth..... I remember when she posted the things that you have listed.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 21, 2006, 06:26:58 PM »

Bye Katz! See ya later.... we had a very pleasant, but much too short weekend....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.