April 25, 2024, 04:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #514 8/19 - 8/21/2006  (Read 188728 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 21, 2006, 06:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks Klaas...I had forgotten all about this....Didn't Joran or one of his parents say that he was seeing a counselor about his grades or some lame ass excuse like that? So are they admitting they are lying about Joran being an "honor's student?" LOL No wonder he was scheduled to go to a Jr. college in FL  Laughing

The least of Joran's problems...I believe that he'd been in trouble with young girls before and was known for taking advantage of them and was had frequently walked the line between getting accused of rape and going to jail for it...
The dillholes in the ALE serve as a built-in lubricant to assist Joran as he "gets off on" eluding everybody with his verbal criminal law gymnastics...

Yes they did.  I think Anita said it was to help him with his study habits.

Walking the line is what in fact excited Joran and also being verbally abusive.  When he is mad he tries to belittle people just like he did in the police car to the Kalpoes and what he also did to Anita at the prison and that little tibit was given to us by the prison warden who is now fired/retired.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 21, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Bye Katz! See ya later.... we had a very pleasant, but much too short weekend....

I think ALL weekends are short...even the 3 and 4 day ones!!  Wink

I too remember Nativelingo's posts.  Not verbatim, of course.  But, I do remember her posting in here...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: August 21, 2006, 06:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Thanks Klaas...I had forgotten all about this....Didn't Joran or one of his parents say that he was seeing a counselor about his grades or some lame ass excuse like that? So are they admitting they are lying about Joran being an "honor's student?" LOL No wonder he was scheduled to go to a Jr. college in FL  Laughing

The least of Joran's problems...I believe that he'd been in trouble with young girls before and was known for taking advantage of them and was had frequently walked the line between getting accused of rape and going to jail for it...
The dillholes in the ALE serve as a built-in lubricant to assist Joran as he "gets off on" eluding everybody with his verbal criminal law gymnastics...

Walking the line is what in fact excited Joran and also being verbally abusive.  When he is mad he tries to belittle people just like he did in the police car to the Kalpoes and what he also did to Anita at the prison and that little tibit was given to us by the prison warden who is now fired/retired.

Wait...what did he do to Anita in prison?  I hadn't heard about that at all...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 21, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sometimes Nativelingo would post very late at night.  It was then she would be the most talkative.   I've always, even prior to becomming a moderator, read through all the late night posts.  You never know what you might miss, lol  Laughing

You're one smart Monkey klaas.

If you ever see any of my posts late at night let me save you the time right now just skip them because they aren't interesting Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 21, 2006, 06:38:21 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

The prison warden said he started yelling and cursing at her.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 21, 2006, 06:39:47 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

The prison warden said he started yelling and cursing at her.

Doesn't suprise me to hear that he had... Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 21, 2006, 06:49:04 PM »

Here is a transcript of Rita Crosby with the prison warden as a guest on her show.

MADURO:  Yes because I didn‘t—I think I didn‘t do anything wrong.  
I didn‘t kill anyone.  I didn‘t—I didn‘t steal from anyone.  I thought I did the right thing.  But afterwards, it had a (INAUDIBLE) spinning (ph) -- a spinning effect in my direction.  And I still don‘t know what really went wrong.[/list]

He is describing Joran in that statement.

MADURO:  OK.  Firstly, I want to express my—my—how will you say?  I want to apologize to the family Van Der Sloot.  I had no ill intention of bringing the son, Joran Van Der Sloot, who‘s incarcerated in the correctional institute, to—no ill intention to make a breach on his freedom of privacy.  I‘m sorry about that.  
Paul, I‘m really sorry, too, everything what happened that day.[/list]
Even the Warden is afraid of Paulus.

To my boss, the minister of justice, Mrs. Rudy Croes, yes, I—I don‘t know what really went wrong.  I know you are very angry, but I can repeat this, that I had no ill—no ill intention whatsoever to put you in a bad spot, nor KIA.[/list]
     Laughing

Here is the link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9085940/
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 21, 2006, 07:04:53 PM »

From parts of the interview:

(on camera):  Is it strange to see him in this environment?  FREDDY MADURO, ARUBA PRISON WARDEN:  Yes, strange in a way, in another way, not, because of his temperament.  When he doesn’t get his way, he gets very angry.  I know that before, that already he was a very angry person.  KOSINSKI:  And did you see some of his temper here in prison?  MADURO:  In beginning, yes, with the policemen.  But then, afterwards, the policemen really rough him up.  

KOSINSKI (voice-over):  And he says Van Der Sloot got into a fight with another inmate.  

MADURO:  and he kicked a guy, and then he kept kicking in the same place.  So, Joran’s pretty big.  So, but the guy is small, but smaller than he is.  But the guy (INAUDIBLE) hit him in the eye.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  Joran, were you beat up in prison?  MADURO:  Because general big, but this other streetfighter-the other guy is a streetfighter.  It makes a difference.  

KOSINSKI:  Van Der Sloot must get up at 6:00 a.m., but spends most of his day outside his cell, watching TV, playing games, exercising.  He can stay up until midnight, 1:00 on weekends.  He has a TV in his cell.  The warden says his parents have asked for more visiting time.  MADURO:  No, not getting no extra visiting time.  

KOSINSKI (on camera):  How has he been now, since he’s been here for a couple weeks?  

MADURO:  Now he’s normal.  He’s been normal now.  He has no problems with no one.  He has incorporated himself into the system.  (END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.newsweek.org/id/9085888/
    dkpen
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 21, 2006, 07:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
    OT - I am seeking hopes and prayers for my nephew, Kevin. He is in Birmingham, Ala. auditioning for the American Idol for next season.

Saturday he signed up and Monday Aug 21st, he has his first audition. He has to go through 2 prior auditions and make it through before he can audition for Simon Cowel. If he makes it to audition for Simon he may make it to Hollywood and American Idol.

Ever since he was 2 and 3 years old he would run around and sing in his house or to anyone who would listen to him. He's been in choirs, plays and church singing and was in a local competition last year taking 2nd place. He's a really good kid that makes good grades and works really hard. Kevin will be 17 yrs old Sept. 8th.

I talked to him earlier on the phone today and he told me he was on our local news NBC channel 13 about him going to Birmingham, Ala to audition for American Idol and he was also interviewed by news in Birmingham, Ala. He is so excited and nervous. I wished him the best of luck and sending many prayers his way.

So I ask, everyone who will, please send your hopes and prayers his way that he does well and gets the chance to go to American Idol. TIA

God bless,
    dkpen~

Thank you to everyone who sends their well wishes and prayers for my nephew. You are all wonderful!

God bless,
    dkpen~

klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 21, 2006, 07:06:56 PM »

(on camera):  Is it strange to see him in this environment?  FREDDY MADURO, ARUBA PRISON WARDEN:  Yes, strange in a way, in another way, not, because of his temperament.  When he doesn’t get his way, he gets very angry.  I know that before, that already he was a very angry person.  KOSINSKI:  And did you see some of his temper here in prison?  MADURO:  In beginning, yes, with the policemen.  But then, afterwards, the policemen really rough him up.  

KOSINSKI (voice-over):  And he says Van Der Sloot got into a fight with another inmate.  

MADURO:  and he kicked a guy, and then he kept kicking in the same place.  So, Joran’s pretty big.  So, but the guy is small, but smaller than he is.  But the guy (INAUDIBLE) hit him in the eye.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  Joran, were you beat up in prison?  MADURO:  Because general big, but this other streetfighter-the other guy is a streetfighter.  It makes a difference.  

KOSINSKI:  Van Der Sloot must get up at 6:00 a.m., but spends most of his day outside his cell, watching TV, playing games, exercising.  He can stay up until midnight, 1:00 on weekends.  He has a TV in his cell.  The warden says his parents have asked for more visiting time.  MADURO:  No, not getting no extra visiting time.  

KOSINSKI (on camera):  How has he been now, since he’s been here for a couple weeks?  

MADURO:  Now he’s normal.  He’s been normal now.  He has no problems with no one.  He has incorporated himself into the system.  (END VIDEOTAPE)

So Joran was beat up by a skinny smaller street fighter?  LOLOL  Laughing
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 21, 2006, 07:12:40 PM »

So Joran was beat up by a skinny smaller street fighter?  LOLOL  Laughing

Yes Klaas and I remember the warden saying this last year and glad I found it.  Joran is only tough with the weak.  He thinks he is tough because of his size.  That is not always the case.  When you have some who can use their hands they will bring you to your knees no matter how taller you are.
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 21, 2006, 07:15:03 PM »

San - that brings to mind some of the fights I used to have with my older sister as a kid.  She was always bigger and stronger but I always won.  Not saying I fight dirty or anything, lol  Laughing
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 21, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »

I'm trying to get you to page 50 so you can change the thread. Laughing
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 21, 2006, 07:16:21 PM »

I'm trying to get you to page 50 so you can change the thread. Laughing

Much appreciated.  I need to get back to work and can't until after the thread change, lol  Laughing
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 21, 2006, 07:19:03 PM »

San - that brings to mind some of the fights I used to have with my older sister as a kid.  She was always bigger and stronger but I always won.  Not saying I fight dirty or anything, lol  Laughing

You are right klaas because I am bigger than my older sister and she can kick my a$$ till this day.  My sister can use her hands very well.  She takes after my father who was not a big man and never backed away from a fight because he knew how to use his hands.  And I have to say he was a tough man in his prime.
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 21, 2006, 07:19:57 PM »

OK let's start the countdown.
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 21, 2006, 07:20:58 PM »

four
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 21, 2006, 07:21:28 PM »

three
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 21, 2006, 07:21:46 PM »

two
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 21, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »

one
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.