March 28, 2024, 05:42:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily Prayer thread for the Ocean Search team in Aruba 12/15/07 until the end  (Read 7868 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 14, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »

Please post your prayers and inspirational messages in this thread. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:57:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »

"...Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent..." Calvin Coolidge

Godspeed, Thank You, God Bless.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »

Father Thank You for getting the Persistence and her crew to Aruba safely, and guiding them through the tough times they faced at sea.
Lord, please keep your angels close to them while they are there, and watch over them while they face difficult times yet ahead. Please give them your strength, your wisdom, and your heart to persevere against all odds. Please block Satan and his evil workers while this group of people search for Natalee and I would ask please that you guide them to Natalee and let them bring her home. Lord, through you anything is possible, so I am praying boldly and asking you now for a miracle. Through you we know that anything is possible, and Natalee and her family deserve some peace, please help this search crew give that to them by finding Natalee.
And Lord, I would also ask that you cause those who are responsible for this tragedy to be made accountable for their evil deeds.
Lord I place this problem at your feet, and put the safety and success of the Persistence and her crew in your hands.
I love you Lord, and I thank you for all your many blessings.
In your Holy name I pray.
Amen

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »

FYI - they have reached Aruba and should start searching around Tuesday of next week.  God speed.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »

Know all of our prayers are with you in your search for Natalee.  God is with you, and it is in his hands. We all admire and thank you for your efforts to help this family find thier daughter and bring her home.  May God bless you and your loved ones. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 07:17:39 PM »

To the crew of the Persistence - I have asked God to protect you, and guide you as you search for Natalee. It's in His hands now, and I have faith that He will help you to find her and bring her home.

You are true heroes. In this terrible dark tragedy that is Natalee's disappearance, you are all a bright ray of hope and caring. God Bless you all.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »

Father God, Lord and Sustainer of the Universe,

Lord,
Oh, that You would bless and keep all those searching for Natalee.  Protect them and their vessel.  Guide the work of their hand.  Yes, Lord, guide the work of their hands.  Lord, make a way for them to find all that is there, for with You nothing is impossible.

Lord,
May You sustain with peace all those grieving for Natalee: her mother Beth, father Dave, stepparents, brother, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, friends, teachers, church family, and neighbors.

Lord,
May Natalee know Your peace.

Lord, Just Judge
Oh, that You would bless and keep all those seeking justice for Natalee.  Lord, make a way for justice for Natalee, for with You nothing is impossible.

All this I ask in Jesus’ precious name.

Amen
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »

Jesus, I ask in your precious Name, that your will be done. You have said if more than two are gathered in yur name you will hear our prayers. I know you hear ours. I thank you for bringing Natalee home and allowing for some peace and closure. I know you will deal with her killers in your time. All I ask of you, Jesus, I know you will deliver because you and YOU alone made this ocean search possible. I praise you and lift up your HOLY name.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 04:26:56 PM »

I just wanted to let the crew of The Persistence know that they are in my prayers today, and every day, as long as the search lasts.

May God Bless them and keep them safe, and help them to find Natalee.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 04:31:28 PM »

Have been praying for the Persistence and all who are aboard. May God keep them safe and help them to achieve their goal. Will continue to pray until search is over.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 01:41:30 AM »

Father, there have been many prayers from sincere hearts that the work of your hand in your child, Natalee, not be left in obscurity. We accept your Sovereignty and enter into your presence to ask on behalf of all that love Natalee, for her remains be found and given to the love and keeping of her family.

We thank you, Father, for those whose hearts have led them to sacrifice for this cause. Let them be an instrument for your purpose. Guide them Lord, protect and bless them and their work. Thank you for the miracle of sacrifice that these searchers have already brought to this ordeal. Out of all the evil that has been brought to light, there are searchers who are spending Christmas away from their families, on a working ship for a child they never met.

I have no idea of their respective beliefs, but I know that their fruits have already born witness to your love. Please God, manifest yourself in a miracle through them. I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »

Thank you to God's angels on Earth--the crew of the Persistence.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
crazybabyborg
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »

Father,
Out on the waters, far away from their home this Christmas, is a group of pure hearted brave men. You know exactly where they are, just as you know where the child they seek was left. She is your child by her decision and your divine promise, Beth and Dave's by birth, and our sister in your Son. She has become a daughter to the World through the circumstances of her death and it's shock of the eternal conflict between good and evil.

Lord, we have explored the evil trying to untangle the web of lies, hate, and debauchery with one goal. We have sought to right the wrong to every extent possible; our hearts have yearned to bring hope, and justice to her family through whatever means we had available to us.

At this moment, that group of searchers is seeking to bring comfort to Natalee's family, and by your infallible word, that cause is aligned to your purpose. These men are exhibiting your perfect love through their own sacrifice for a child they do not know. You defined that sacrificial love of us all through your Son, whose birth we honor this day. Please God, guide the ship, whisper to the crew, bless the answer to the call, for these men have responded to your voice to help others at no gain to themselves. Please Lord, let them find her remains and bring her home away from the evil and deliver her into the safekeeping of her family.

Lord, I thank you for sending these men and pray that you will somehow let them know that our eyes watch with warm hearts touched by their unselfishness and skill they are lending to this purpose. Indeed, if they return without her, their effort has already been a beautiful tribute to good, and a light to answer the darkness surrounding what happened to Natalee.

We pray for your hand to allow them to bring her out of Aruba, out of the evil, and away from the clutches of that place. That is not where you placed her, Lord. Please bring her home. You have instructed us that sometimes we do not have, because we do not ask. I'm asking, Father. Please help these men bring her home. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 02:10:32 PM »

Monday (Dec. 31), is my birthday and anniversary. I am asking my family and friends to say a prayer that Natalee will be returned to her family.  That is my wish and my prayer for my birthday.  Being a mother myself, I couldn't ever imagine not knowing where my child is, if they are cold, hungry, or need me. It is my prayer that Nat's family have some kind of closure to the heartache they have had for the last two and a half years!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 11:43:02 AM »

We all gather on the forum everyday with the searchers first in our minds and hearts. You are in many prayers daily that are sent with expectant and grateful hearts. Through you, there is hope!
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 11:07:55 AM »

Father I come to you today and ask in your precious holy name to be with your children on the persistence.  Bless your unselfish children in their search for Natalee and bring her home this day to her family.  I ask that your will be done for you have promised that were 2 or more are gathered in your name there will you be also.  As for the responsible parties, I believe in your word that you have promised that vengeance is yours!  In you holy name Amen!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »

To the crew of the Persistence -  You continue to be in my daily prayers. God must surely be proud of your heroic efforts to help a suffering family. You are all the best examples of true Christian caring in action.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 03:13:50 AM »

Dear Lord,
Please be with our friends out on the sea on the ship Persistence.  Please guard and protect them with your love and guide them in your way.  I pray that you will renew their strength and assist them with their needs that you alone know.  I ask that you forgive me of my many sins and shortcomings.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

Dear Lord, please surround the Persistence and its crew with your light, guide them on their journey, protect them from harm.  Let the Holy Spirit keep their faith strong so their faith can keep them strong as they try to bring peace to those who loved one of your children, Natalee Holloway.  In Jesus name I pray. 
Amen

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36:15 AM »

Father,
I come in thanksgiving for the answers that you have caused the family of Natalee Holloway to have and in anticipation of your bountiful Blessings to further your miracles in this case. You know the hearts and sacrifices of the crew on the ship who are tirelessly looking for Natalee's remains. I believe that you placed them where they are, and I believe that they are standing where they are in faith and expectation in obedience. Lord move your hand and speak the miracle that affirms your Sovereignty over all evil! Your handwriting on events is always more than is fathomed, and I pray and ask in Jesus' name that you allow these men to bring Natalee's remains home to her family!

Keep them in health, and give them solice in the task they are undertaking. Make your presence known to them and strengthen their resolve. Please Jesus, bring them blessings and success in their mission!

I thank you for the inspiration and witness they are to the world, for through them, we learn of your nature. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.