May 01, 2024, 04:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227651 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2007, 03:15:44 PM »

Here is the e-mail link for Congressman Spencer Bachus R/AL.
He is the one who met with the Aruban Delegation including
the lovely Arleen.  He came out of the meeting sais they were trying to solve the case and "wiretaps" and has never said another word about Natalee.
Ask him why?  The case is closed now, so he should be able to explain.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2007, 03:17:20 PM »

Here is the e-mail link for Congressman Spencer Bachus R/AL.
He is the one who met with the Aruban Delegation including
the lovely Arleen.  He came out of the meeting sais they were trying to solve the case and "wiretaps" and has never said another word about Natalee.
Ask him why?  The case is closed now, so he should be able to explain.

Ooops, I was so mad that I forgot the link:
http://bachus.house.gov/HoR/AL06/Contact+Me/

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »

I feel the need to reiterate what I just said on account of being filled with intense conviction:

It's time to take your voices outside of the blog to your local politicians and press agencies.  Let them know how you feel.  Pray for Aruba, pray for the Holloways, pray for the search.

Meanwhile, the search continues.  We're almost ready to start with the side scan.
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

Posted at RU:

all10suspects Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 pm   

Could be Beth was hoping the boat would find Natalees body before j2k were released by Dec. 31. IMO I think Mr Mos is doing the right thing.
If a body is found j2k can be arrested again with a new clock

I don't care one iota about a "new clock." Let Aruba fester in their 2 1/2 years of deceipt. They can build a monument to J2K in the town square or hang him there TOMORROW. They will never get a "do over." from me.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »

I feel the need to reiterate what I just said on account of being filled with intense conviction:

It's time to take your voices outside of the blog to your local politicians and press agencies.  Let them know how you feel.  Pray for Aruba, pray for the Holloways, pray for the search.

Meanwhile, the search continues.  We're almost ready to start with the side scan.

Ocean,
Do you think you have fairly good information as to a search area?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »

Posted at RU:

all10suspects Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 pm   

Could be Beth was hoping the boat would find Natalees body before j2k were released by Dec. 31. IMO I think Mr Mos is doing the right thing.
If a body is found j2k can be arrested again with a new clock

I don't care one iota about a "new clock." Let Aruba fester in their 2 1/2 years of deceipt. They can build a monument to J2K in the town square or hang him there TOMORROW. They will never get a "do over." from me.
should be: deceit (I know it didn't look right when I typed it)

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2007, 03:40:30 PM »

Anybody email Jossy to get his take on this?  And also ask if he is finally going to release his info now?

OE,  I do appreciate the spirit of your writing, but if the Aruban's truly cared about the case being solved and Natalee being found, they have mouths too speak up and demand justice like we have, why did they just sit back and do nothing after the initial search?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2007, 03:52:53 PM »

Anna ... the following words of Beth and her spokesperson tells me that Hans Mos was lying in regards to Natalee's family drawing a line in the sand in regards to the conditions encompassing the closing the case.

Janet

++++++++++++

By Margaret Wever
ASSOCIATED PRESS
10:23 a.m. December 18, 2007

Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, was “terribly disappointed” that the case was closed and has been on an emotional roller coaster in recent weeks, said Sunny Tillman of Birmingham, Ala., a spokeswoman for the mother.

“She was very hopeful the last couple weeks and she went down there and met with the prosecutor,” Tillman said. “He told her face to face that he had new and incriminating evidence and that made her hopeful."

“So now, in light of this today, it's just so perplexing,” she said.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20071218-1023-aruba-missingteen.html

Aruba prosecutor mulling closure of Holloway case
The Associated Press
Published: December 8, 2007

Mos said if prosecutors believed they only had enough evidence to charge someone with a minor crime related to the case, he and the Holloway family feel pursuing such a charge "doesn't serve a purpose." A person convicted of making a body disappear, for example, would serve only six months in prison, he said.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/08/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »

I propose:
We should collectively work on a legal petition to submit to our politicians to put pressure on an internal Dutch investigation of their authorities.  I'm proposed the same to BFN.  Perhaps this will get a voice out of the blogs and into action.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2007, 03:58:34 PM »

So it's over, huh?  I guess the only punishment these suspects will EVER get is by a higher power... Rolling Eyes

Makes my blood boil!  Smile
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2007, 03:59:11 PM »

So it's over, huh?  I guess the only punishment these suspects will EVER get is by a higher power... Rolling Eyes

Makes my blood boil! 

Sorry, there wasn't supoosed to be a smiley face there.  There was supposed to be a pissed off one!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2007, 04:08:19 PM »

"BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS"

Shep Smith grows a pair and calls out the van der Sloots and Kalpoes for what they are.

100 years, 100 advertising campaigns will not unrung this bell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »

Unbelievable!!  Just unbelievable.  Another slap in the face.

It's time for Beth, Dave, and Jug to "shock the world".

And to Joetaco and Rosemary...........bring it on.  How much did your name cost?   What was the price?  Your names will forever be linked to IMHO kidnappers, rapist, murderers, obstructer's of justice, and liars.  I promise you in the end it will not be worth it.

And to MOS.....you have disgraced the Dutch.  You could have been the light for justice.  Coward.

Shame on all of them.  Disgraceful.  They have no honor.

Aruba has no clue what is about to hit them.  This has only just begun.

I have been listening to the various news outlets..nothing aruba does anymore shocks me.......Snoopy you said all I could have, only better.....it is time for Beth and Jug and Dave to tell all...to expose every nasty little aruban secret they have been holding in all this time....holding in, in hopes that somehow, someway Natalee would get justice....there is no justice for Natalee in aruba...it is time to take them down.........that place is gonna ROT.....just like the frigging garbage dump that Tim and Red and Dave crawled through.....aruba will become one big garbage dump....their tourism is already down and it's going to continue to go down...DECENT people will not go to aruba.....[it will survive only on the druggies and sex perverts who go there because nothing is illegal....anything goes...right down to rape and murder...but the island will not flourish.....these druggies and perverts don't spend money except for their personal pleasures......aruba is going to become another Haiti....../b]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2007, 04:12:37 PM »

Someone ask why close the case today??

Well imo, it's because the water search started today. Aruba doesn't want the news talking about the search and no one is..

All Fox is talking about is the case is closed. No one except Natalee's aunt Linda has even mentioned the search that I have heard.

So we need to ask CNN, FOX, MSNBC why not at least mention the water search during their reporting of the case being closed.

O/T I really tried to get rid of Halloween avi and I just can't..

I am hurt and angry but won't go there..

I am praying for the group doing the water seach and will focus on it being successful..

Happy Holidays to everyone,

God Bless each of you and your loved ones.

MOOOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »

"BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS"

Shep Smith grows a pair and calls out the van der Sloots and Kalpoes for what they are.

100 years, 100 advertising campaigns will not unrung this bell.

I put Shep in the same boat as Greta and O'Rieley. They will have to go a LOOOOONG way to make up for their previous comments in this case.
Sorry, OE -- been here too long to give anyone a "pass." I have heard and seen enough.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »

Neil Cavuto on Fox, just gave a lead in before commercial.  He said "What if I told you the Holloway case being closed had something to do with Money"?  He said "Yes"......   up after commercial.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »

I propose:
We should collectively work on a legal petition to submit to our politicians to put pressure on an internal Dutch investigation of their authorities.  I'm proposed the same to BFN.  Perhaps this will get a voice out of the blogs and into action.

GREAT IDEA!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2007, 04:18:18 PM »

Makes my blood boil!  Smile

thirdstrike ... do not jump to conclusions so quickly!  Think positively.  Think ... "Now that God has closed this door ... there must be an open window somewhere in the pursuance of justice for an eighteen year old American citizen who went missing on Aruban soil".

When it is considered that now that the Natalee Holloway case has been closed ... upon request from the family, steps can be initiated by the American administration in regards to investigating the corrupt Aruban investigation which  has denied Natalee Holloway justice.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »

On Cavuto!  TAUB: Aruba is closing case because boycott is WORKING!

Cavuto:  Why reopen and upset the American's again?

Taub:  To get it over with and hope it's eventually forgotton.

Taub: Central bank "cruise ships" are down.  People are NOT going to Aruba because of Boycott!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2007, 04:21:44 PM »

I'd like to know who got to that prosecutor and what did they threaten him with.

my thoughts exactly....he had the goods..I am convinced he did and I am equally convinced he was ordered to halt any and all questioning and further pursuit of these three murderers....what tacojoe saw and what JQK saw was crap.....they didn't see the new and incriminating evidence.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.