May 01, 2024, 02:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227646 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »

WELCOME to the cage, FAITH and KOOLVery Happy

Jossy is a lone voice in a dry land, and I don't know how much he can do. The last hope is in the search for any comfort or semblance of resolution for the family. My fervent prayers are with that team.

Beyond that, it's my opinion that as informed persons of the details of this case, we are morally obligated to do all we can to facilitate a halt to as much tourism as possible heading to Aruba. For the sake of the public good; forget vengeance, it's a safety and awareness issue.

Thank you for the welcome!  

You are absolutely correct Crazybabyborg. Now is the time to step up to be a voice for Natalee and her family.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!
No justice for Natalee...no tourists for Aruba!

Laughing You'll never talk to me if you have to type out my full name. Monkeys call me CBB, and I've already dubbed you "KOOL".  Wink

I would love to see a drastic crash in tourism as a result of the additional last slap that Dave and Beth received as a result of the hope Mos held out to them, just prior to the case being closed.

HOW can you close a case when the responsible parties for a death have not been officially identified or held accountable?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2007, 05:52:58 PM »

Sorry O/T

Sunny I always "read" you.  I'm multitasking.  Fixed 5 roast with gravy,
10 1lbs mashed potatoes, corn, cracker barrell style apples, rolls, and
Ma Kings 24 hr. salad.  Delivery's being made now.  And 13 loads of laundry.
I'm freeeekin tired man. lol
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2007, 05:54:08 PM »

One good thing out of the events of the day.....
I see a bunch of MAD MONKEYS

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »

I'd like to know who got to that prosecutor and what did they threaten him with.

my thoughts exactly....he had the goods..I am convinced he did and I am equally convinced he was ordered to halt any and all questioning and further pursuit of these three murderers....what tacojoe saw and what JQK saw was crap.....they didn't see the new and incriminating evidence.....

Mos is as big a con job as Janssen was. The Dutch are no better than the Arubans at honestly investigating a case and the proof is in the pudding. As long as the same Dutch judges are in place and the same people are running the island nothing will change.

Dayhiker...thanks for acknowledging me...even though we disagree on this ..it nice to know I am not totally invisible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, Sunny, I'll not only acknowledge you, but I'll step up and say that I agree with you, if for no other reason than Mos would have to be an Academy Award winning actor to pull it off that convincingly. I'm not fooled or persuaded by Joran, or any of the lawyers in the least. I'm totally unaffected by anything Anita or Paulus has to say. But I honestly believed in Mos' sincerity.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »

IF IT WALKS LIKE A RAT...SMELLS LIKE A RAT...SQUEEKS LIKE A RAT...THEN IT MUST BE AN ARUBAN JUDGE...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2007, 05:55:35 PM »

Let's hope Jossy can keep the flame burning. MEP has closed the case. Diario is the voice of the opposition party and may be able to keep some focus on getting the family answers.

That is the point.  It's all political.  Would you play your winning hand in hopes that your party wins in the next election?  People tend to forget what you tell them within weeks.  Jossy is a member of a different political party in Aruba.  He is not the party in power...he has fought the party in power and the party in power has won for now.  After a few more years of a tanking economy and businesses pulling out...then the opposition has the leverage to be elected. In politics it's all about the "opportune moment". 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2007, 05:57:54 PM »

I think this would make a swell T-Shirt or Bumper Sticker!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »

I'd like to know who got to that prosecutor and what did they threaten him with.

my thoughts exactly....he had the goods..I am convinced he did and I am equally convinced he was ordered to halt any and all questioning and further pursuit of these three murderers....what tacojoe saw and what JQK saw was crap.....they didn't see the new and incriminating evidence.....

Mos is as big a con job as Janssen was. The Dutch are no better than the Arubans at honestly investigating a case and the proof is in the pudding. As long as the same Dutch judges are in place and the same people are running the island nothing will change.

Dayhiker...thanks for acknowledging me...even though we disagree on this ..it nice to know I am not totally invisible Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, Sunny, I'll not only acknowledge you, but I'll step up and say that I agree with you, if for no other reason than Mos would have to be an Academy Award winning actor to pull it off that convincingly. I'm not fooled or persuaded by Joran, or any of the lawyers in the least. I'm totally unaffected by anything Anita or Paulus has to say. But I honestly believed in Mos' sincerity.

Me too!  Hi Sunny! Smile

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2007, 05:59:10 PM »

So it's over, huh?  I guess the only punishment these suspects will EVER get is by a higher power... Rolling Eyes

Makes my blood boil!  Smile

No Third, I don't think it's over.  It's not over till it's over...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

Sorry O/T

Sunny I always "read" you.  I'm multitasking.  Fixed 5 roast with gravy,
10 1lbs mashed potatoes, corn, cracker barrell style apples, rolls, and
Ma Kings 24 hr. salad.  Delivery's being made now.  And 13 loads of laundry.
I'm freeeekin tired man. lol

thanks Snoopy...can I come to your house for dinner???  I was beginning to think I was posting with invisible ink or sumptin!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2007, 05:59:48 PM »

Sunny- you are not invisible!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2007, 06:02:24 PM »

The Big Story w/ John Gibson on Foxnews just gave Aruba a big thumbs down...
He said something like....
WELL...so Aruba is basically saying 'come to our island and get yourself killed and we don't care, we will just close the case.
LMAO!!! GO JOHN GIBSON!!

Hope we can get a transcript...the whole set was pretty good Aruba bashing, lol.

I saw it too and they did say it like it is!  Was awesome!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2007, 06:03:03 PM »

O.K., I just got home. I am sooooo mad I could spit nails.  Don't know why, I didn't expect anymore out of them than this.  But it just stings so bad so I cannot imagine how the family is feeling.  IT IS TIME FOR BETH TO SPEAK OUT AND TELL IT ALL NOW.

Wonder how long it will take Joe Taco to file suits against Beth, Dave, and various news agenicies who didn't tow the Aruban line?  I guess Mos just helped the Kalpoes with their suit against Dr. Phil. 

This sucks

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2007, 06:04:00 PM »

IF IT WALKS LIKE A RAT...SMELLS LIKE A RAT...SQUEEKS LIKE A RAT...THEN IT MUST BE AN ARUBAN JUDGE...

If Memory serves me right, once the case has been officially closed...Then our own FBI can officially conduct it's own  investigation.  "IF" this case, indeed, has been officially closed that I would expect a volley of activity from the U.S.  Mos and his boss may very well have "let the cat out of the bag" so to speak, by closing the case -- thus exposing the source of the "rats"... Aruba has a very deep problem... it is an entrenched society of evil and corruption and self gratification.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2007, 06:04:17 PM »

One good thing out of the events of the day.....
I see a bunch of MAD MONKEYS

Magnolia..I am not mad...just disgusted....I have been preparing myself for today...whenever today happened....I just keep on hanging onto some hope that Tim et al will find Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2007, 06:04:38 PM »

Sorry O/T
Well sure Sunny.  Come on down.  If you don't mind 2 trashed kitchens.  I'm like a mad scientist in the kitchen. lol

No lunch for me this week.  Got 2 funerals to go to.  Friday gotta be in the office all day.  Sorry.  You, Lisa, and the other girls have a wonderful time.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »

Whew!  thanks Muffy....I've had the crud that's going around and have only read for about a week.....it's a sad, but predictable day.

Rest in Peace Caylee

kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2007, 06:06:41 PM »

Sorry I forgot to welcome you kooolkatt.  Howdy   Very Happy

No worries Snoopy...thank you for the warm welcome  Smile

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Since the case is closed now COULD Hans Mos tell TES to go home?  I cannot imagine they would do something so stupid but.....could they?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »

Whew!  thanks Muffy....I've had the crud that's going around and have only read for about a week.....it's a sad, but predictable day.

I'm not surprised by the "case closed" development, but feel saddened by it for Natalee, her family and friends.  It isn't over yet. 

Sunny ~  take care and hope you feel better soon.  salut

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.