April 25, 2024, 10:40:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227479 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »

Fox reporting Jossy is angry about this.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »

Like I said -- The case was closed 2 1/2 years ago.  UNLEASH HELL!

I agree-the Dutch just joined Aruba, and JK2 in saying "fok the bitch"  

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »

Beth "I could NOT have seen this coming." per Harris Falkner who spoke to her by phone.

Harris Falkner is the same reporter that talked to Jossy.  When Beth made that statement it proved to me that she knows what evidence there is and she knows who perputrated this crime (Well, we all do, but she has specifics).  I say it's time for Beth to tell the world every exact detail she has against them!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 12:09:42 PM »

Heli Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:05 pm    RU

"I could not have seen this coming" -- Beth Twitty to Harris Faulkner
just a few minutes ago. Beth further tells Harris that she's not ready
to go before the cameras at this time.

Jossy Mansur is "fighting mad" per Harris Faulkner who just spoke to
him a few minutes ago

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »

Unbelievable!!  Just unbelievable.  Another slap in the face.

It's time for Beth, Dave, and Jug to "shock the world".

And to Joetaco and Rosemary...........bring it on.  How much did your name cost?   What was the price?  Your names will forever be linked to IMHO kidnappers, rapist, murderers, obstructer's of justice, and liars.  I promise you in the end it will not be worth it.

And to MOS.....you have disgraced the Dutch.  You could have been the light for justice.  Coward.

Shame on all of them.  Disgraceful.  They have no honor.

Aruba has no clue what is about to hit them.  This has only just begun.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 12:11:11 PM »

Quote "investigation has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her"

No body, no crime.  Paulus knew.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

Why is it that none of US MSM are reporting anything on the new search? When they just released this other news...they could add at the end that in spite of the closing/end/cold case, a new water search is underway.

Why aren't they acknowledging this?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 12:12:18 PM »

SINK ARUBA[/size][/color][/b]

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 12:14:20 PM »

Let's see what the search turns up....

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 -  on: December 11, 2007, 01:39:41 PM 
Anna,

The search will go on regardless of the delays.  We are going in with the purpose of finding Natalee and bringing closure to the family.  From my understanding, the delays on this end just push back the search and will not shorten it. Also, the search is not dependant on the case being open or closed.  That's not our concern.  It's all for the family.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »

After 2 plus years of BS ing the Holloway/Twitty family and everyone else that cared Aruba is trying to sweep this away so they may all enjoy their holidays and try and put this behind them. Total nonsense!! IMO That is one dangerous little hell hole run by a dispicable bunch. I hope many boycott and never ever go there. Let that place rot in hell where it belongs. They must have closed the case and prosecution in the event TES will find Nat and bring her back (perhaps she is in that trap in water with additional evidence).
-IDFT
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »

What is this?
http://holloway.blogspot.com/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 12:19:02 PM »

Let's see what the search turns up....

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 -  on: December 11, 2007, 01:39:41 PM 
Anna,

The search will go on regardless of the delays.  We are going in with the purpose of finding Natalee and bringing closure to the family.  From my understanding, the delays on this end just push back the search and will not shorten it. Also, the search is not dependant on the case being open or closed.  That's not our concern.  It's all for the family.

And this is why we will not here much from the Family, not until the searchers are out of harm's way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »

I don't see anything there?  Was there something there when you first looked at it?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »

I don't see anything there?  Was there something there when you first looked at it?

This was posted by legallylex at BFN as a place to see what Kyle and crew had been up to.  Strange, what it says.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »

Tylergal - where you looking for this?

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 12:21:06 PM »

It seems it is gone, or it is hacked.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 12:21:10 PM »

This was posted by legallylex at BFN as a place to see what Kyle and crew had been up to.  Strange, what it says.

What did it say? It was empty when I looked at it, too
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 12:21:30 PM »

Why is it that none of US MSM are reporting anything on the new search? When they just released this other news...they could add at the end that in spite of the closing/end/cold case, a new water search is underway.

Why aren't they acknowledging this?

Birmingham local did follow up with the story of the water search
with pictures of the Persistence.  They said the search is being
paid for by Natalee's parents(I don't think that is true).....but that is just local.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 12:21:38 PM »

Just found it strange that LegallyLex posted this at BFN as Kyle's site, maybe another Twilight Zone moment.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed

By NBC 13 Staff
From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

The office notified the three suspects in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, 24 year old D.S.K., his brother, 21 year old S.S.K., and 20 year old J.v.d. S., that no charges will be brought against them.
At the same time the American lawyer of the parents of Natalee Holloway was informed by telephone and fax about this decision.

Based on a lengthy and extensive supplementary investigation, executed by a mixed team of Dutch and Aruban detectives, the three suspects were re-arrested by the end of November. These arrests were based on new evidence that was gathered during the investigation of the past eight months. Although a judge shared the Public Prosecutor’s decision that sufficient new evidence was produced to justify the re-arrest of the suspects and keep them in custody. The period of custody did not bring the final breakthrough in this investigation. All three suspects claimed their right not to give any statement at all. Finally, in an appeal of the Public Prosecutor against the early release of the two brothers K., the Court of Appeal ruled that the investigation did not show sufficient evidence to conclude that Natalee Holloway had died due to a violent crime. It were exactly these kinds of crimes the Public Prosecutor held against the three suspects.

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

Although the Public Prosecutor’s Office did see and still sees possibilities to prove that Natalee Holloway is no longer alive, the fact that her body never was found forms an important deficit in a possible reconstruction of the facts. Mainly because of that reason the current police report can not answer the question which crime was committed in the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway nor shed light on the exact role of the three suspects in the events.

Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely.

By notifying the three suspects that they will not be charged with the crimes that were under investigation by the judge of instruction or for which they have been kept in custody or, two years ago, in pre-trial detention, these crimes now have been dismissed. This does not imply that, if new serious evidence were to be found, this case could never be tried in court again. This is still possible within the statute of limitation. In case of involuntary manslaughter this period is 6 years counting from the day following the crime that was committed. In case of homicide this period ends after 12 years.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office is more than aware of the fact that this result of the investigation is a tough burden to bear for the parents of Natalee Holloway. After losing their daughter they have not been able to bring her back. Because of that important reason, amongst others, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police have gone the extra mile and have exhausted all their powers and techniques, in order to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the girl. It took a lengthy and very intensive investigation where even help from abroad was asked for and received. Despite the fact that with all this we have not been able to solve the case, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police share the opinion that by making the choice to try to do everything that is within their possibilities to bring the case to a solution, they made the right decision.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.