April 30, 2024, 07:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227620 times)
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »

It's incredible that all they really wanted, afterall, was to say they'd gone the extra mile.  Case closed.  I can't believe they are so dumb as to think that the last "arrests" helped them with the tourist public; I can't believe they couldn't see that it would only inflame tourists against them. Looks like the only one the "new" evidence was new to was the new "prosecutor"; perhaps he just had never even reviewed the case (heavy sarcasm here). Wow.  They really are corrupt, and all they've done is provide further proof of that.
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »

WELCOME to the cage, FAITH and KOOLVery Happy

Jossy is a lone voice in a dry land, and I don't know how much he can do. The last hope is in the search for any comfort or semblance of resolution for the family. My fervent prayers are with that team.

Beyond that, it's my opinion that as informed persons of the details of this case, we are morally obligated to do all we can to facilitate a halt to as much tourism as possible heading to Aruba. For the sake of the public good; forget vengeance, it's a safety and awareness issue.

Thank you for the welcome!  

You are absolutely correct Crazybabyborg. Now is the time to step up to be a voice for Natalee and her family.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!
No justice for Natalee...no tourists for Aruba!

Laughing You'll never talk to me if you have to type out my full name. Monkeys call me CBB, and I've already dubbed you "KOOL".  Wink

I would love to see a drastic crash in tourism as a result of the additional last slap that Dave and Beth received as a result of the hope Mos held out to them, just prior to the case being closed.

HOW can you close a case when the responsible parties for a death have not been officially identified or held accountable?

That's kool with me CBB  Laughing

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

Well, Sunny, I'll not only acknowledge you, but I'll step up and say that I agree with you, if for no other reason than Mos would have to be an Academy Award winning actor to pull it off that convincingly. I'm not fooled or persuaded by Joran, or any of the lawyers in the least. I'm totally unaffected by anything Anita or Paulus has to say. But I honestly believed in Mos' sincerity.
[/quote]

thanks CBC....I honesty think he was ordered to back off and produce fake info....there was no reason to bring Natalee's case to the forefront again unless there was new evidence....the judge in the NL saw enough to bring joran's ass back to aruba....it was there IMO.....Mos is a seasoned prosecutor.....this has to be one big black mark on his record...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2007, 06:10:50 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Since the case is closed now COULD Hans Mos tell TES to go home?  I cannot imagine they would do something so stupid but.....could they?

I don't know Klaas.   I don't know if they could be asked to leave the island, and how far out they might have to go.  Some ships can stay at sea a  long time, as long as they are supplied and weather permitting.  Hans Mos would be very, very stupid to tell TES to go home. I agree with you on that.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »

To what degree could the FBI get involved in this legally in terms of jurisdictions and so forth.I would love for them to get involved!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »

So it's over, huh?  I guess the only punishment these suspects will EVER get is by a higher power... Rolling Eyes

Makes my blood boil!  Smile

No Third, I don't think it's over.  It's not over till it's over...

It will never be over..aruba will always be known as the unsafe island....a place where young women just disappear....and the j2k will always be suspect....they will forever be known as the 'suspects' in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway...they will forever have to be suspect of anyone they meet..is this person trying to 'get to me'..and never feel safe setting foot in the USA.....oh no it's not over.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2007, 06:15:03 PM »

Sorry O/T
Well sure Sunny.  Come on down.  If you don't mind 2 trashed kitchens.  I'm like a mad scientist in the kitchen. lol

No lunch for me this week.  Got 2 funerals to go to.  Friday gotta be in the office all day.  Sorry.  You, Lisa, and the other girls have a wonderful time.   

no lunch out for me either....read your email Sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Since the case is closed now COULD Hans Mos tell TES to go home?  I cannot imagine they would do something so stupid but.....could they?

BINGO!!!

Klaas ... the same thought inspired the following words that I posted a few pages back.

Janet

+++++++++++

The deadline established by Hans Mos out of respect for the suspects was December 31, 2007.

The water search that is taking place right now is based on information that Dave Holloway and Art Wood has based on the words of authorities within the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Why did Hans Mos close the case today ... two weeks prior to his own deadline?  Why did he not give the search an opportunity for the search efforts to yield "new" evidence?

Janet

+++++++++++

Aruba prosecutor mulling closure of Holloway case
The Associated Press
Published: December 8, 2007

Hans Mos told The Associated Press Friday he will drop the case unless prosecutors agree before the New Year that they have strong enough evidence to go to court.

"We promised the suspects that after Dec. 31, we will not pursue the case," Mos said. "This investigation should end at a certain point."

Mos said he imposed the deadline himself earlier this year because he feels two years is a reasonable amount of time for bringing charges against someone.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/08/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »

Sorry I forgot to welcome you kooolkatt.  Howdy   Very Happy

No worries Snoopy...thank you for the warm welcome  Smile

hi kooolkatt...sorry, some how I missed you as well...welcome to SM...Natalee's Place

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »

Shocked Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »

One good thing out of the events of the day.....
I see a bunch of MAD MONKEYS

Magnolia..I am not mad...just disgusted....I have been preparing myself for today...whenever today happened....I just keep on hanging onto some hope that Tim et al will find Natalee

I have tried to prepare since JQK said there was no new evidence.
But it didn't work.  I did not like hearing it stated out loud.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »

Well that certainly could explain the timing of the announcement -- just as TES is geting started ith the search...

[/img]

It is looks like a rat...smells like a rat...walks like a rat then it must be...an aruban judge...[/glow][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2007, 06:20:45 PM »

Let's hope Jossy can keep the flame burning. MEP has closed the case. Diario is the voice of the opposition party and may be able to keep some focus on getting the family answers.

That would be great...if we could get it in English Razz

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2007, 06:21:49 PM »

It's incredible that all they really wanted, afterall, was to say they'd gone the extra mile.  Case closed.  I can't believe they are so dumb as to think that the last "arrests" helped them with the tourist public; I can't believe they couldn't see that it would only inflame tourists against them. Looks like the only one the "new" evidence was new to was the new "prosecutor"; perhaps he just had never even reviewed the case (heavy sarcasm here). Wow.  They really are corrupt, and all they've done is provide further proof of that.

Here is a view. The uSA knows, The Dutch know. This is way beyond a murder. The decision is made to finally let the family have thier daughter back. It has always been known where she is. The family has known this. They will find her and she will come home. The perps feel that they have been released so does the higher powers. The boycott continues. The governments appear to haver gone away. The way of life continues except for the poor Arubans. When the time is ripe, and it is getting very ripe, is when the hammer falls. These a-holes are far from being out of the woods. This is being orchestrated by the US and Netherlands. The Dutch are not this stupid but the perps are. Alot of people are going down and have not a clue.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »

Well that certainly could explain the timing of the announcement -- just as TES is geting started ith the search...

It is looks like a rat...smells like a rat...walks like a rat then it must be...an aruban judge...
hmmmm...site is doing strange things to posts again....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »

I don't know Klaas, but I tought they may try and put an end to this search now too. They have done it before....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2007, 06:29:19 PM »

Last paragraph of Gerald Dompig's mission staement for his New Security company!!!Looked it up on google!!

Having seen the latest world developments concerning crime in general and terror-attacks in particular, it is now time to place your Security/Risk-Management in the hands of professionals. Only the best should protect your investment, your business, your hotel guests and your loved ones.

SHIELD GROUP Inc.

Gerold G. Dompig
Managing-Director

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2007, 06:29:54 PM »

Klaas,
I am hoping Mos closed it early so he could attend the holiday festivities without having to concern himself about missing American tourist.  I am hoping it is purely selfish but I had the same thought. 

The fact they just couldn't wait until even Dec 31 doubly irks me.  But I don't think they would dare try to stop the search, that would be just tooooo much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2007, 06:31:02 PM »

Sorry I forgot to welcome you kooolkatt.  Howdy   Very Happy

No worries Snoopy...thank you for the warm welcome  Smile

hi kooolkatt...sorry, some how I missed you as well...welcome to SM...Natalee's Place

Thanks SunnyinTX  
This is my favorite place to read!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »

If you care to look it up it is shieldgroupworldwide.com!!Send him a message to finish what he started!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.