April 30, 2024, 05:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227612 times)
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2007, 06:36:12 PM »

It's incredible that all they really wanted, afterall, was to say they'd gone the extra mile.  Case closed.  I can't believe they are so dumb as to think that the last "arrests" helped them with the tourist public; I can't believe they couldn't see that it would only inflame tourists against them. Looks like the only one the "new" evidence was new to was the new "prosecutor"; perhaps he just had never even reviewed the case (heavy sarcasm here). Wow.  They really are corrupt, and all they've done is provide further proof of that.

Here is a view. The uSA knows, The Dutch know. This is way beyond a murder. The decision is made to finally let the family have thier daughter back. It has always been known where she is. The family has known this. They will find her and she will come home. The perps feel that they have been released so does the higher powers. The boycott continues. The governments appear to haver gone away. The way of life continues except for the poor Arubans. When the time is ripe, and it is getting very ripe, is when the hammer falls. These a-holes are far from being out of the woods. This is being orchestrated by the US and Netherlands. The Dutch are not this stupid but the perps are. Alot of people are going down and have not a clue.

I like your thinking Flyer33716. The most important thing is to return Natalee to her family. Godbless the brave crew conducting the latest search. Aruba made it's own bed and now they will have to lie in it...rather appropriate since all they know how to do is lie  Rolling Eyes

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 18, 2007, 06:36:22 PM »

It's incredible that all they really wanted, afterall, was to say they'd gone the extra mile.  Case closed.  I can't believe they are so dumb as to think that the last "arrests" helped them with the tourist public; I can't believe they couldn't see that it would only inflame tourists against them. Looks like the only one the "new" evidence was new to was the new "prosecutor"; perhaps he just had never even reviewed the case (heavy sarcasm here). Wow.  They really are corrupt, and all they've done is provide further proof of that.

Here is a view. The uSA knows, The Dutch know. This is way beyond a murder. The decision is made to finally let the family have thier daughter back. It has always been known where she is. The family has known this. They will find her and she will come home. The perps feel that they have been released so does the higher powers. The boycott continues. The governments appear to haver gone away. The way of life continues except for the poor Arubans. When the time is ripe, and it is getting very ripe, is when the hammer falls. These a-holes are far from being out of the woods. This is being orchestrated by the US and Netherlands. The Dutch are not this stupid but the perps are. Alot of people are going down and have not a clue.

this sounds like a perfect scenerio ....but I can't accept that any family member knew where she was....that they wouldn't move heaven and earth to find her and bring her home.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2007, 06:38:01 PM »

Last paragraph of Gerald Dompig's mission staement for his New Security company!!!Looked it up on google!!

Having seen the latest world developments concerning crime in general and terror-attacks in particular, it is now time to place your Security/Risk-Management in the hands of professionals. Only the best should protect your investment, your business, your hotel guests and your loved ones.

SHIELD GROUP Inc.

Gerold G. Dompig
Managing-Director

the words of an asshxle!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: December 18, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »

I just had a horrible thought.  Since the case is closed now COULD Hans Mos tell TES to go home?  I cannot imagine they would do something so stupid but.....could they?

At this point nothing would surprise me.  That would most certainly end tourism for them.  That would be the final nail in the coffin.  They disgust me.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »

There is a CherieMC running her mouth on Greta's blog, who also bashed Beth's book on Amazon.  She can't even see she is in the minority there, except for somebody named "Wicked", how fitting!   I can't keep my mouth shut, I'm going to get into an open argument over there.  I hate when I let people get to me like that.  That's why I stay away from RU, et el.....
LOL...Cherie aka freebiesite is a long time Beth and Natalee poster from the aol boards.Best to stay away from that skanky thang....she THRIVES on her heat filled heart and loves getting responses.She is one sick skank for sure.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2007, 06:43:04 PM »

this sounds like a perfect scenerio ....but I can't accept that any family member knew where she was....that they wouldn't move heaven and earth to find her and bring her home.....
perfect game. Why has Beth been quiet for sooooo long? She knows. Part of the game now
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »

I hope you're right flyer33716
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47:19 PM »

Just when you think this couldn't get any crazier:

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.

The three suspects — a Dutch college student and two Surinamese brothers — were seen leaving a bar with Holloway the night she disappeared in May 2005. Police re-arrested them last month in a last-ditch effort to solve the case, but prosecutors said the men did not provide any new information under interrogation.

An attorney for two of the suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, said prosecutors presented transcripts of online chat sessions that the suspects had with friends as new evidence.

"They tried to call it new, but it didn't have any incriminating points against our clients," attorney David Kock said. "It's like trying to say the Loch Ness monster exists."

RelatedStories
Prosecutor Mulls Closure in Natalee Holloway Case Suspect Released in Natalee Holloway Case Video
Case Closed 'Well Deserved News' Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was scheduled to return home with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation when she disappeared. She was 18 at the time.

One of the suspects, Joran Van der Sloot, has said he left her alone on a beach the night she vanished but does not know how she vanished.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html

-----

They just won't quit!!!  This is making me more upset by the moment when they do this see saw routine.  Seem it too many times over the last two years.

Guess someone popped their trial balloon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »

They can take that trial balloon and..........well you know. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 18, 2007, 06:50:58 PM »

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.

The three suspects — a Dutch college student and two Surinamese brothers — were seen leaving a bar with Holloway the night she disappeared in May 2005. Police re-arrested them last month in a last-ditch effort to solve the case, but prosecutors said the men did not provide any new information under interrogation.

An attorney for two of the suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, said prosecutors presented transcripts of online chat sessions that the suspects had with friends as new evidence.

"They tried to call it new, but it didn't have any incriminating points against our clients," attorney David Kock said. "It's like trying to say the Loch Ness monster exists."

RelatedStories
Prosecutor Mulls Closure in Natalee Holloway Case Suspect Released in Natalee Holloway Case Video
Case Closed 'Well Deserved News' Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was scheduled to return home with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation when she disappeared. She was 18 at the time.

One of the suspects, Joran Van der Sloot, has said he left her alone on a beach the night she vanished but does not know how she vanished.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

-----

They just won't quit!!!  This is making me more upset by the moment when they do this see saw routine.  Seem it too many times over the last two years.

I read this and thought I have certainly walked into the twilight zone~~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 18, 2007, 06:52:21 PM »

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

RelatedStories

-----

Shocked Shocked
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2007, 06:52:40 PM »

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

RelatedStories

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.htm

folks this is not over, the light is at the end of the tunnel
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2007, 06:53:25 PM »

That latest report is insane, like the rest of their "reports".  They're trying to play both sides, and they will find, as everyone else knows, that nothing gets solved that way; ultimately, they're only trying to please themselves.  They would like to close this case and resume big tourism.  They will learn, albeit it seems very slowly, that one can't always get what one wants.  It won't happen.  This will only damage them worse; poor idiots--and they're making the innocent people on their island suffer, too; which brings this back to their voting decisions.  They are paying the consequences for their actions.
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2007, 06:53:55 PM »

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

RelatedStories

-----

My sentiments exactly Sunny. WTF is going on?  Confused

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD

RelatedStories

-----

Me Too!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »

scratch

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: December 18, 2007, 06:54:34 PM »

I just saw this now and thought the same thing.  How Crazy?
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »

The ONLY people to think that this over are the perps. The USA and Dutch governments are not his stupid. No one would do this bullcrap and think it will go away. The Dutch will not bail that hellhole out. Queen Bea is old but not senile. KEEP THE FAITH
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »

They can take that trial balloon and..........well you know. 

hahahahahaha....since I know you this is really funny!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »

folks this is not over, the light is at the end of the tunnel

flyer nothing could make me happier at this point.....I hope to hell you are right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.