April 30, 2024, 02:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227603 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.
----------------------------------
But, I thought they could not reveal any evidence, or discuss it if they wanted to use it later in trial?  yep, we don't understand their system. Could it be because their f--kin system continues to change???

It sounds to me like there is infighting.  Good.  Maybe someone will get po'd enough to let it all hang out, and we will find out what happened.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2007, 08:34:49 PM »

Informal sepot - got it.  Aruba blows.

Sounds like Immunity..Something the Dutch and Arubans have gave the perps since June 2005.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »

Well I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas..

The same to you and yours  Terry....all the Blessings of the Season

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2007, 08:36:33 PM »

The Van Der Sloot's are contemplating a civil suit..I guess when you are backed by your own Govt you can say or do just about anything. The FBI and American Govt need to speak up..This just can't get anymore distrubing.

Let them file...then they have to come to the USA.....  I'd love to see some good ole' boys do some whoop ass on them.....Alabama Style!!!

Have to provide all that discovery and can't take the Fifth on the witness stand. No judges in their back pocket that can hide behind the seestem. Could they be that dumb?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:05 PM »

TerryD - great to see you!  Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to you too!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »

No way that is Natalee.
Natalee has a large birthmark on her shoulder that is
visible from a distance.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2007, 08:38:18 PM »

The Van Der Sloot's are contemplating a civil suit..I guess when you are backed by your own Govt you can say or do just about anything. The FBI and American Govt need to speak up..This just can't get anymore distrubing.

Let them file...then they have to come to the USA.....  I'd love to see some good ole' boys do some whoop ass on them.....Alabama Style!!!

Have to provide all that discovery and can't take the Fifth on the witness stand. No judges in their back pocket that can hide behind the seestem. Could they be that dumb?

We can only HOPE Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »

The media liaison for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over. A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liaison told FOX News.
----------------------------------
But, I thought they could not reveal any evidence, or discuss it if they wanted to use it later in trial?  yep, we don't understand their system.  Could it be because their f--kin system continues to change???

Is this a new new phase or just another new phase?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2007, 08:38:49 PM »

Keepthefaith.Good will win out over Evil in the end!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2007, 08:39:49 PM »

merry Christmas and happy new year to you Terry!!! Hugs!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2007, 08:39:49 PM »

I'm enjoying the holidays and it seems that lots of positive energy is happening to me and I really hope that something good happens for us here so we can all know that sometimes good things happen when enough people care.. So I just have to keep positive thoughts that Dave and Beth will get some answers if not justice from Aruba.. I just wish that the US would of been more forceful in helping Beth and Dave, this would of been a good cause and I would assume an honest political person would of taken it, umm honest.. O'Well I guess I answered my own question..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2007, 08:41:14 PM »

It sounds like there might be a power struggle going over on that out house island.. I assume everyone knows what happen but one side thats in power don't want to exposed the crime and hope it goes away and those that want it exposed for whatever reason.. I believe they all have hidden agenda's over there but do hope that Beth and Dave get some answers.  Its always been about the time shares and money on that island and those that control those don't want it exposed but hopefully with the drop of their income and the timeshares that they can't give away they had enough and will allowed the evidence to come out because of the above.. Even if they do charged these guys or whatever I will never want anyone I know to go to that outhouse that poses as an island.. They knew what happen the first day it happen and I do believe it has happen many times before, only this time it didn't go as plan with the reaction from us.. 

td

Hi terryd!!!

Well said. And sad.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2007, 08:43:15 PM »

Klaas, it was obvious to me that the video was taken after the fact. Notice how the girl always kept her head down and the cap covered her face and she never looked up?  Obvious it was not Natalee to me.  Appears staged to me.

Now that is an interesting theory.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »

Terry!!  I hope you have the merriest of Christmas'... you deserve all the joy that is available for one person!  Hugs!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »

dennis ~  here is the link.  I just clicked on the picture Klaas posted, which she had saved to her photobucket.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/?action=view&current=YouTube-NataleeHollowayisALIVE.flv

thank you very much, miss muffybee.  just looked, and it isn't natalee, not even close.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:08 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:22 pm 

Case is seponed (acc. to Dutch media)

Because of the unclear reports; case closed/not closed, hereby what the Dutch media have reported and an explanation.

The Natalee Holloway case is seponed acc. to the Dutch media.

Nos - 6 uur geleden
De Arubaanse justitie seponeert de zaak tegen de drie verdachten van de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway wegens gebrek aan bewijs.

Elsevier - 6 uur geleden
Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba heeft de zaak tegen de verdachten in de verdwijning van het Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway geseponeerd

NOS Headlines - 6 uur geleden
De zaak tegen de verdachten van de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway komt niet meer voor de rechter. Justitie heeft de zaak geseponeerd

DePers.nl - 6 uur geleden
De Arubaanse justitie seponeert de zaak tegen de drie verdachten van de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway wegens gebrek aan bewijs.

Hans Mos last week: Na nieuw onderzoek zette het Openbaar Ministerie de drie onlangs toch weer vast ... We gaan ons nu beraden of we de zaak doorzetten of seponeren", zegt Mos.

To sepone a case (een zaak seponeren) means: to shelve an affair, to file and dispose of a case definitely, although unsolved.

When a case is seponed normally the suspects cannot be prosecuted for the crime they were suspected of anymore, but since acc to the same media who report the case being seponed, the OM insists that if any new evidence will surface the three suspects still can be prosecuted so it seems there are conditions in the sepot or the sepot being informal (see later on).

The family of Natalee can petition to the HOF against the sepot, and if the HOF will rule in their favor the OM will then be forced to prosecute.
But looking at what Dave Holloway said acc. to AD, it seems they will not petition the sepot, since he prefers a sepot above acquittal (vrijspraak).

If there has been an act of prosectution then the sepot is formal, if not the sepot is informal.

If for example the arrests and interrogations of the suspects are considered acts of prosecution, then the sepot is formal, if the arrests and interrogations are considered acts of investigation (they were never charged) then the sepot is informal, and the OM in principle can turn back the sepot, unless the suspects when informed about the sepot have been given the trust that they will not be prosecuted (so that would depend both upon if acts of prosecution have taken place, and how the suspects were informed, maybe Dugo has a better on this).

Here you can read more about a sepot sepot (scroll to halfway for English)

http://dissertaties.ub.unimaas.nl/abstract/10258.pdf

Hopefully the Press Conference of the OM will explain more clear tomorrow

It is very clear to me .... Aruba did an about face.  Why?  Nobody knows.  We do not understand Dutch law.

Janet

++++++++

EARLIER TODAY - CASE CLOSED - NO NEW EVIDENCE!

From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

TWO HOURS AGO - CASE NOT CLOSED - NEW EVIDENCE!

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over
Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Aruban officials have not closed their investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, FOX News learned Tuesday.

The media liason for the public prosecutor in Aruba dismissed an earlier report that the investigation was over.  A press conference scheduled for Thursday will reveal new evidence against three young men last seen with the Alabama teen.

The investigation is in a new phase with detectives reviewing new evidence, the media liason told FOX News.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:39 PM »

I been dating a lady that puts tours together and believe me I told her how I feel about Aruba and hopefully she will think twice before she sends any travel agents to Aruba..  I'm pretty vocal and most people know that I don't usually feel this strong about anything unless I did my research and I'm sure that like me most of you have done the same.. So hopefully this will save someone elses the heart ache that Dave and Beth and us have gone through..  The island is a vacant island in my mind and isn't worth the effort to be on the map..  Umm maybe they can changed their name, isn't that what a marketing person would do..  I think its too late for anything they do now to save their investment on that island and if I was an investor I would of left long time ago..

td
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:16 PM »

I know that Lazlo is usually right, but how can there be a sepot
if they are going to reveal new evidence on Thursday?
I hope Paulus is sweating again.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »

Informal sepot - got it.  Aruba blows.

Sounds like Immunity..Something the Dutch and Arubans have gave the perps since June 2005.

Indeed. This sepot business appears to override any statute of limitations that exist - just wipe the slate clean at the conclusion of an investigative period. The NH case being identified as an *informal sepot* indicates that the statute of limitations will apply, but also gives the impression that at any moment the suspects can become immune due to any number of reasons that we are not worthy to be informed of at this time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: December 18, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »

I been dating a lady that puts tours together and believe me I told her how I feel about Aruba and hopefully she will think twice before she sends any travel agents to Aruba..  I'm pretty vocal and most people know that I don't usually feel this strong about anything unless I did my research and I'm sure that like me most of you have done the same.. So hopefully this will save someone elses the heart ache that Dave and Beth and us have gone through..  The island is a vacant island in my mind and isn't worth the effort to be on the map..  Umm maybe they can changed their name, isn't that what a marketing person would do..  I think its too late for anything they do now to save their investment on that island and if I was an investor I would of left long time ago..

td

How about "ArubaZuela"

or SkruAruba

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.