May 01, 2024, 12:44:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227633 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 18, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »

Good Night to all.....I am going to watch greta.....breaking a promise to myself...TTYL...everyone be well and don't give up hope or prayers that Natalee will be brought home

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 18, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »

Well I need to do some work but like many of you I have always had my thoughts and hopes that we would get some answers and some justice.. So I assume that they can changed the name to Sloots & Kalpoes Island where nightmares are reality..  It would of taken just one honest person in charged on that island to have stopped the games on that island.. I would of thought that there would of been at least one person that could of stopped the games, since everyone knows what they did is wrong.. I would think the Sloots would of been ostersised from those that had any decency or class on that island.. I just don't understand it and I guess thats the problem, its not something anyone with a conscience would understand..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:19 PM »

I know that Lazlo is usually right, but how can there be a sepot
if they are going to reveal new evidence on Thursday?
I hope Paulus is sweating again.

Lazlo is only reporting Dutch news.  The Dutch news could be wrong just like American news can be wrong.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:53 PM »

Klaas ~  I think that SkruAruba design would make a great T-Shirt and/or bumper sticker. thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #344 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:57 PM »

The new evidence will be the old evidence that was looked at again and the new phase will be 'cold case', not case closed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: December 18, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »

The new evidence will be the old evidence that was looked at again and the new phase will be 'cold case', not case closed.

Nut ~  You sound like you are starting to understand their system.  That's skeery... Shocked

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 18, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »

Good Night to all.....I am going to watch greta.....breaking a promise to myself...TTYL...everyone be well and don't give up hope or prayers that Natalee will be brought home

Sunny ~  I guess you will do what you gotta do... Cool  Let us know what you think of the show, okay?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 18, 2007, 09:03:22 PM »

Hard to believe that Mos is -literally- going to reveal new evidence, but who knows? Maybe he so angry at all the criticism re the re-arrest that he will spill the beans.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: December 18, 2007, 09:05:22 PM »

Klaas ~  I think that SkruAruba design would make a great T-Shirt and/or bumper sticker. thumleft

I agree!  I do think we should wait until we hear what MOS has to say on Thursday, also best to wait until TES is done with their search.  After that, I say let's get it on some t-shirts and sweatshirts!  Need Red's approval first  Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 18, 2007, 09:06:13 PM »

Hard to believe that Mos is -literally- going to reveal new evidence, but who knows? Maybe he so angry at all the criticism re the re-arrest that he will spill the beans.

igs ~  It would be hard to believe Mos is going to reveal new evidence.  But hey, there is always hope, right?  I'm thinking there is some infighting going on and I would just love it if someone would take it upon themselves over there on Aruba to tell all.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:33 PM »

Another vote for SkruAruba  >  that's the best 1.   Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: December 18, 2007, 09:08:15 PM »

Regarding that video at the convenience store...I believe I've seen that before....maybe not the video but stills from it....long ago....maybe I'm hallucinating....closed, not closed....

Was interested in the comments at 24ora under the article...tried translating...has anyone seen any comments there that support the family?  Just curious.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: December 18, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

Informal sepot - got it.  Aruba blows.

Sounds like Immunity..Something the Dutch and Arubans have gave the perps since June 2005.

Indeed. This sepot business appears to override any statute of limitations that exist - just wipe the slate clean at the conclusion of an investigative period. The NH case being identified as an *informal sepot* indicates that the statute of limitations will apply, but also gives the impression that at any moment the suspects can become immune due to any number of reasons that we are not worthy to be informed of at this time.

yep didnot mos say he promised the boys  he would noy prosecute and deadline to this xase was dec 07, sounds like immunity, but heres whats pissi, me off he said he had enough evidence to have them convicted and he LIED IT WAS ALL A SHAM.  Disgusting
COWARDS all of them. The Hague supposed to be the leader in law and justice the world side court.  MORE LIKE COWARDLY BULLSHITTERS no they should not be world court they are more criminal rhan the perps to let them get away with the BULLSHIT they are trying to hoodwink us with.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 18, 2007, 09:10:50 PM »

I agree!  I do think we should wait until we hear what MOS has to say on Thursday, also best to wait until TES is done with their search.  After that, I say let's get it on some t-shirts and sweatshirts!  Need Red's approval first  Wink

Okay Klaas.  I've waited this long, so I can wait to hear what Mos has to say on Thursday.  And though there are naysayers on the deep water search, I hope Natalee can be recovered, if she is there.  I'm not a fair weather monkey.  I'm in for the long haul.  Justice for Natalee.  SkruAruba...lol  Laughing Laughing

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 18, 2007, 09:11:05 PM »

igs ~  It would be hard to believe Mos is going to reveal new evidence.  But hey, there is always hope, right?  I'm thinking there is some infighting going on and I would just love it if someone would take it upon themselves over there on Aruba to tell all.
Mark my words  ....... the hole they dug for themselves will only get deeper on Thursday.  Neutral

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 18, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »

John Gibson discusses the announcement
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Shepard Smith discusses the announcement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1x-ExZBwGk

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 18, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx

This is a message I received:

Be sure that BFN has a clear link to my website Forensicthoughtprints.com--I am posting some YouTube segments there---one about definite location of where to search--this is a new segment but I am not mentioning specific dates.

Thanks,
Andrew

I believe the new video will be posted this Friday!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: December 18, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

I thought I already told you guys this once?  Where were you?  Simian is a member of ALE.  We have discussed all this before.  Simian's doppleganger is a person on the island that I simply refuse to bring up again because of the stir it creates.  Let's just say it is just like Shango...they are many different people.  Simian had a particular person that was used to funnel the info out into the internet. Simian's IP addy came from Aruba and a source that was directly traced back to ALE.  I have already told you guys this before. 

I also told you guys who Shango was. They only used Gabe Leo, once again, to funnel the info out into the WWW.  Shango had no knowledge of what happened to Natalee...he only knew what had been the routine before.  They are all cowards!!  Shango didn't give a fat rat's patootie if the truth came out. They have no guts and with no guts comes no glory!  I have a bout had it with all this crap.  Aruba has known all along where Natalee was and what happened to her.  The Sloots know who every player is on the island...do you not think these mystery men have been paid off in various ways?  Simian has seen with his own eyes the truth and still says nothing.  Shango knows who disposed of her body and still says nothing.  NOTHING!!  WHY?  Because Ben King and Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have all the answers.  Shango said that Paulus was just a small fish and he was right.  Until the chickens names Shango and Simian and Merian get their heads out of the dirt Aruba will continue to sink slowly but surely. MOO

I just got home and realize people are mad about what happened today and I am not fully caught up so I might have missed something but I'm am going to just get this off my chest.  I may be taking this wrong but this is one nasty post.  If people ask questions over and over is it that hard to answer them again.  I don't remember everything I read and I don't find it a problem to give the same answer if it was said before.  When someone is looking for a particular quote or a picture I am happy to try and help even if they ask the same questions over and over.

I'm stepping away from the computer right now because I am mad and disappointed.

I am sorry San.  I did not realize that you did not know that Simian was believed to be Clyde Burke of ALE.  That is not my discovery...I am not smart enough to determine that.  And I also thought everyone knew that Gabe Leo was big buds with Albert Groenveldt and Claudio Etheridge and more than likely wrote all that they relayed to him after he left Aruba. They all worked together.  I am sorry, I truly thought you guys knew this.  I never meant it to sound the way it was written after reading my words again...it does indeed sound harsh.  I am sorry.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: December 18, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »

John Gibson discusses the announcement
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Shepard Smith discusses the announcement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1x-ExZBwGk

Is John Gibson's in the discussion area? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 18, 2007, 09:18:26 PM »

No offense ladies but if I were to believe Mos was sincere I would also have to believe he is dumb as a pile of dog crap. He stated that it would be unwise for the suspects NOT to talk. They didn't and he folded like a cheap suit. I don't think he came in here stupid enough to think those three asshole were going to answer his questions after 2 1/2 years.

He also said they had enough evidence to prove Natalee was dead. How can he have that and not have proof who did it?

I think because he HAD the goods on joran he was saying it would be unwise for the k2's not to talk....but I think someone got to Mos and probably to the k2's attorneys....tell them not to say a word and they walk outta here...if they talk they go down with joran...then MOS was told ...back off....shut up....you cannot prosecute joran....now if we only knew WHY

Because Paulus' buddy Rudy Croes says so.  I think they were in some shady deal with visas and those sex slaves Croes was holding against their will.  Maybe Paulus in charge of visas or some how assisted him in that or in getting out of trouble over it.  Rudy says the last arrest would never have taken place had he known about it beforehand.

Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have decided that this investigation will never go forward and they will not allow prosecution of these thugs no matter what.  I still think the kids may have photos of some of those adults in hotels and things like that as was on front page of Jossy's paper one time.  Elders having sex with minors and young girls.  Then nothing more about that either.

Now we are getting somewhere and what has the Hague been allowing all these years and suddenly have decided to clean it up.  There is a bingo in here for someone and there is someone who used to post here who knows it all (in fact at least 2 somebodys (and hey, SMS, it's not you, you don't even know jack or what he does) and they know all about this, they know a lot) and a lot of people know a lot and some people are afraid of what they know.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.