April 30, 2024, 05:13:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227610 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »

It is Pauly who is Mos' Press Person and I don't believe a word
Pauly says.  He is the one who said that new evidence will
be released at the press conference on Thursday.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »

Sounds like Baghdad Bob is running PR for Aruba now.  (That, or 2 faced Dompig is back)

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »

Hey monkwys Jossys front page says member of parliment has bought and funded a housr of prostitution in punto fijo venezuela.  states disgusting that any public figure in govt would do this, Is seeking confirmation of persons name but has not let it out in media till confirmation on the officials name is reached.  States house of prostitution also has young girls in it.  Will keep reading but couldnt bring post over, can anyone else doit/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »

I am sorry San.  I did not realize that you did not know that Simian was believed to be Clyde Burke of ALE.  That is not my discovery...I am not smart enough to determine that.  And I also thought everyone knew that Gabe Leo was big buds with Albert Groenveldt and Claudio Etheridge and more than likely wrote all that they relayed to him after he left Aruba. They all worked together.  I am sorry, I truly thought you guys knew this.  I never meant it to sound the way it was written after reading my words again...it does indeed sound harsh.  I am sorry.

Lala, I had no idea either.  thanks for the information. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 18, 2007, 09:31:24 PM »

[quote The new evidence will be the old evidence that was looked at again and the new phase will be 'cold case', not case closed.
[/quote]

dang, nut, you sounded downright arubanized the way you said that.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 18, 2007, 09:33:01 PM »

UN POLITICO DI ARUBA LO  CUMPRA UN BAR DI
PROSTITUCION NA VENEZUELA

ORANJESTAD (AAN) Ultimo simannan ta circula rumornan encuanto un politico di Aruba kende lo a cumpra un bar di prostitucion na Venezuela.

Tin algun politico di Aruba cu ta bay frecuentemente venezuela pero no ta conoci den e caso aki si ta trata di politico den gobierno , den oposicion of uno cu ta pafor di parlamento of te hasta kizas un politico kende no ta activo mas den politica.

Ta worde papia di un politico pero un politico por referi na varios hende pasobra no necesariamente un politico mester ta den gobierno, den parlamneto of ta forma parti di un partido politico pasobra cualkier persona cu ta tene su mes ocupa cu politica den e sentido amplio di e palabra por yama su mes politico debi cu na a titulo di politico no tin un estudio mara.

Segun rumornan e politico encuestion lo tabata tin un bar di prostitucion caba riba su nomber of riba nomber di un madams na Venezuela pero awor e lo a dicidi di ampliasu imperio financiero y di prostitucion.

Berguensa lo bay ta si bin sali afor cu lo ta trata di un politico kende ta parlamentario, ministro of un persona cu activamente ta tene su mes ocupa cu politica na Aruba.

Tin nomber cu ta circula riba caya pero mientras no tin confirmacion cada ken mester ta cuateloso pa punta dede riba hende sin mas.

Keda pendiente pasobra tin algun hende hopi rabia cu mal maneho na Aruba y nan lo a bisa bon cl cu nan lo bin cu prueba y basha abao riba actonan di bagamunderianan cu lo ta tumando lugar na Punto Fijo unda cu te hasta mucha muhernan menor di edad lo ta den wega di sex cu un of mas politico di mal ehempel di Aruba.
-------------------------
Real Rough Translation

one politico of aruba will cumpra one bar of prostitucion at venezuela oranjestad (aan) ultimo simannan is circula rumornan encuanto one politico of aruba that will owing to cumpra one bar of prostitucion at venezuela. have some politico of aruba cu is bay frecuentemente venezuela but do not conoci in the caso here if is deal of politico in gobierno come across, in oposicion or uno cu is abroad of parliament or till even kizas one politico that do not activo more in politica. is worde talk of one politico but one politico can referi at several person because not necesariamente one politico have to is in gobierno, in parlamneto or is form part of one faction politico because cualkier person cu is as his self ocupa cu politica in the sense amplio of the word can calling his self politico debi cu at owing to titulo of politico not have one study mara. according rumornan the politico encuestion will was have one bar of prostitucion end on his name or on name of one madams at venezuela but now the will owing to dicidi of ampliasu empire financiero y of prostitucion. berguensa will bay is if come leave afor cu will is deal of one politico that is member of parliament, ministro or one person cu activamente is as his self ocupa cu politica at aruba. have name cu is circula on caya but while not have confirmacion cada that have to is cuateloso for punta finger on person without more. stay pendiente because have some person much angry cu bad maneho at aruba y they will owing to tell good cl cu they will come cu proof y pour abao on actonan of bagamunderianan cu will is tumando lugar at sharp fijo where cu till even child muhernan younger of edad will is in game of sex cu one or more politico of bad ehempel of aruba.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 18, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

Hey monkwys Jossys front page says member of parliment has bought and funded a housr of prostitution in punto fijo venezuela.  states disgusting that any public figure in govt would do this, Is seeking confirmation of persons name but has not let it out in media till confirmation on the officials name is reached.  States house of prostitution also has young girls in it.  Will keep reading but couldnt bring post over, can anyone else doit/

Of course, it is Rudy Croes who is so involved in bringing these Venezuelan women into Aruba under the pretense of "jobs."  Oh, right.  He learned how to do that in Holland right?  Amsterdam Special, shine its ever lovin' light on you.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 18, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »

Kyle/Ocean said that Jossy would have an interesting
article in the next Diario.  He asked for a translation
to be sent to his blog.  Reckon that is it?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 18, 2007, 09:47:19 PM »

Of course, it is Rudy Croes who is so involved in bringing these Venezuelan women into Aruba under the pretense of "jobs."  Oh, right.  He learned how to do that in Holland right?  Amsterdam Special, shine its ever lovin' light on you.

Minister Lee raped a lady and nothing was ever done either. If Jossy really wants to tell all then he will tell everyone about the Sexparty's that the elders have and why they are protecting the Van Der Sloot. I think he is on the right track as it shows a little bit of how sick and distorted this Govt is. Up to there eyeballs in Prostitution,Drugs,Money Laundering and covering up murders.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:48:50 PM by Observer » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: December 18, 2007, 09:49:16 PM »

I am sorry San.  I did not realize that you did not know that Simian was believed to be Clyde Burke of ALE.  That is not my discovery...I am not smart enough to determine that.  And I also thought everyone knew that Gabe Leo was big buds with Albert Groenveldt and Claudio Etheridge and more than likely wrote all that they relayed to him after he left Aruba. They all worked together.  I am sorry, I truly thought you guys knew this.  I never meant it to sound the way it was written after reading my words again...it does indeed sound harsh.  I am sorry.

Lala, I had no idea either.  thanks for the information. 

Lala, I had no idea  either.  Embarassed  Thanks for spelling it out for us.   You probably told us several times at least in your posts over time.   I don't want you to think your posts have been for naught.  You've studied and been into that area of Shango/Simian it's like second nature to you, perhaps.  I enjoy reading your posts, but I need some remedial help with Shango/Simian.  I do well to follow along, and sometimes what might be very clear to someone else isn't as apparent to me.  Gosh, we've gone around and around with so much in the past 2 1/2 years.  So much information/disinformation.  So many theories.  Rolling Eyes I hope there can be justice for Natalee and the truth will be revealed. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: December 18, 2007, 09:56:17 PM »

Taco was on H&C. Samol Samol > Sporter is no longer a suspect but remains delicious.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 18, 2007, 09:59:07 PM »

Taco was on H&C. Samol Samol > Sporter is no longer a suspect but remains delicious.

Thank you for the report, Igs.   I liked the "Samol Samol"    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 18, 2007, 10:01:15 PM »

Thank you for the report, Igs.   I liked the "Samol Samol"    

Okay.  Wait.  I didn't like "Samol Samol".  I wish we had news of something good and new.  I just liked the way you phrased it, Igs. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »

I thought I already told you guys this once?  Where were you?  Simian is a member of ALE.  We have discussed all this before.  Simian's doppleganger is a person on the island that I simply refuse to bring up again because of the stir it creates.  Let's just say it is just like Shango...they are many different people.  Simian had a particular person that was used to funnel the info out into the internet. Simian's IP addy came from Aruba and a source that was directly traced back to ALE.  I have already told you guys this before. 

I also told you guys who Shango was. They only used Gabe Leo, once again, to funnel the info out into the WWW.  Shango had no knowledge of what happened to Natalee...he only knew what had been the routine before.  They are all cowards!!  Shango didn't give a fat rat's patootie if the truth came out. They have no guts and with no guts comes no glory!  I have a bout had it with all this crap.  Aruba has known all along where Natalee was and what happened to her.  The Sloots know who every player is on the island...do you not think these mystery men have been paid off in various ways?  Simian has seen with his own eyes the truth and still says nothing.  Shango knows who disposed of her body and still says nothing.  NOTHING!!  WHY?  Because Ben King and Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have all the answers.  Shango said that Paulus was just a small fish and he was right.  Until the chickens names Shango and Simian and Merian get their heads out of the dirt Aruba will continue to sink slowly but surely. MOO

I just got home and realize people are mad about what happened today and I am not fully caught up so I might have missed something but I'm am going to just get this off my chest.  I may be taking this wrong but this is one nasty post.  If people ask questions over and over is it that hard to answer them again.  I don't remember everything I read and I don't find it a problem to give the same answer if it was said before.  When someone is looking for a particular quote or a picture I am happy to try and help even if they ask the same questions over and over.

I'm stepping away from the computer right now because I am mad and disappointed.

It's OK Lala's.  I know people enjoy reading how you connect Simian and Shango to certain posts and I just didn't want them to feel like they couldn't ask you questions.

Have a good night everyone.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 18, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

When is the last time anyone in Aruba was convicted of a Rape? Apparently it's legal to drug and rape someone or drain there bank account under Aruban law.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »

Are you going San?  If so, goodnight to you.   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:41 PM »

When is the last time anyone in Aruba was convicted of a Rape? Apparently it's legal to drug and rape someone or drain there bank account under Aruban law.
When your Minister of Justice is also the Pimpmaster General (aka Rudy Croes) anything is to be expected.

Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: December 18, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

The prosecutors in this case are so deceptive they come out Thanksgiving and they say they have enough evidence to go forward with a trial on manslaughter and there is new evidence.

Now the case is dropped, because they say there isn't enough evidence and there wasn't any new evidence.

What a bunch of idiots. Can you imagine the pain Natalee's parents go through when the Aruba prosecutors and authorities lie and deceive the public AND NATALEE'S FAMILY?

The entire legal system and the prosecutors and investigation has became a complete and utter joke.  They are about as dumb as a box of owl poop.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »

Taco lies whenever he references case facts. Every time...without fail.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 18, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »

Hans promised JQK he could see the whole case file.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.