April 30, 2024, 08:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227624 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 12:25:42 PM »

It said: Welcome to condemmed to repeat!...Spooky!!!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:
Fox News
December 18, 2007

FNC: How did you find out the charges had been dropped and the case is closed?

Jug Twitty:

Basically (inaudible) TV just called a few minutes ago and told me

FNC:

So you didn't get word from the prosecutors themselves?

Jug:

No, not from the prosecutor

FNC:

Your reaction?

Jug:

I called Beth immediately. I'm very disappointed. I've been disappointed since they brought up the new evidence . I hate that they sent Beth down there, went through all the questioning with the new prosecutor who seemed like he was going to help and actually nothing came of that. Actually they basically lied to her for 3 or 4 hours and I'm just really, really upset and I know she is too because the way that she's been treated , the way the whole thing went down; of course they could have solved the case in the first 10 days in my opinion if it had been handled properly.

You know Aruba, there's a lot of nice people there but they really have a black eye if they respect somebody like Paulus van der Sloot who I personally believe is the lowest human being I've ever been around, he has no backbone and why he and his son didn't help us look for Natalee that first week is beyond me. If they allow a person like that to walk around their island, then there are some problems down there.

FNC:

Jug Twitty, thanks for being with us.

Thanks Klaas

I believe that ... Jug and Beth ... were a combined force that Aruba did not anticipate when an immediate agenda was established to distance Joran and Paulus from implication in the disappearance Natalee Holloway.  Their voices which would not be silenced in their mutual quest for answers exposed the Aruban investigation for what it was ... corrupt.  Their combined voices which would not be silenced in their mutual quest for answers exposed Paulus and Joran for who they are ... human beings without a conscience.

Monkeys ... I have such mixed feeling today.

I pray that God ... in closing a door ...  is opening wide a huge window of opportunity ... a huge window that will allow justice to prevail for an eighteen year old American citizen.

Future "Natalees" are at risk if the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is allowed to become a distance memory.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 14, 2005

TWITTY:  ……. Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »

Just found it strange that LegallyLex posted this at BFN as Kyle's site, maybe another Twilight Zone moment.

I think she simply made a typo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »

I don't see anything there?  Was there something there when you first looked at it?

I saw that too, earlier at BFN. It looks the same now as when I looked earlier.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »

Just found it strange that LegallyLex posted this at BFN as Kyle's site, maybe another Twilight Zone moment.

I think she simply made a typo

me2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »

Maybe once the ship & crew have finished search (hopefully finding Natalee), and are out of harm's reach, then Beth can let 'er rip!  TELL [/b]ALL!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »

This from the Birmingham News

investigation into Holloway disappearance
Posted by vdmartin December 18, 2007 10:53 AM
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Authorities have closed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and do not have evidence to charge anyone, the prosecutors' office said Tuesday.

The three young men who were last seen with the Mountain Brook teenager have all been notified that they will not be charged, the Public Prosecutor's Office said.

Associated Press
Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a graduation trip to Aruba."The public prosecutor's office and the police have gone the extra mile and have exhausted all their powers and techniques in order to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the girl," it said.
The three suspects -- a Dutch college student and two Surinamese brothers -- were seen leaving a bar with Holloway the night she disappeared in May 2005. Police re-arrested them last month in a last-ditch effort to solve the case, but prosecutors said the men did not provide any new information under interrogation.

An attorney for two of the suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, said prosecutors presented transcripts of online chat sessions that the suspects had with friends as new evidence.

"They tried to call it new, but it didn't have any incriminating points against our clients," attorney David Kock said. "It's like trying to say the Loch Ness monster exists."

In their statement, prosecutors said they still believe the three were involved in the disappearance, but cannot prove a crime was committed because Holloway's body was never recovered.

Prosecutors said they could reopen the case "if new serious evidence were to be found." The statute of limitations is six years for involuntary manslaughter and 12 years for homicide, they said.

Holloway was scheduled to return home with fellow high school classmates celebrating their graduation when she disappeared. She was 18 at the time.

One of the suspects, Joran Van der Sloot, has said he left her alone on a beach the night she vanished but does not know how she vanished.

No trace of Holloway has ever been found despite extensive searches involving hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets with special equipment.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:39 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3235/5/#jc_allComments

crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »

Well, here we are. They've finally put words to their intent from the beginning.

My prayers are with the search team and I have a renewed conviction that all responsible people who have vested themselves enough in this case to know the truth, are obligated to warn all potential Aruban tourists.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »

Since the case is officially closed in Aruba....come on Simian.  Come out and tell us the truth.  Tell us what you wouldn't say before.  It's over, all of your suspects have now waltzed away.  ALL OF THEM!  So get some courage and tell us what's up?  Or will you go to the freedom party tonight as usual?  Yes, I suspect you know now that I know who you are.  You have no guts!  You are a coward...right along with your buddy Shango. 

Hey Shango!!  How is it you knew Natalee was dead before the trip out to sea?  Did you know the people that helped them?  Did Mr. Croes tell you the whole story over dinner one night?  You saw that justice would never come, yet you chose to stay in your hole and believe that the little that you did would help.  Get off you rear end and spill it big guy! I know who you are...I have know who you and Simian are for a long time now and it's only a matter of time before the world finds out.  The FBI knows who you are too.  They know more than you guys think...that dirty little island will sink into oblivion now and only the rats will keep coming back to feed.  MOOO.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »

Well, here we are. They've finally put words to their intent from the beginning.

My prayers are with the search team and I have a renewed conviction that all responsible people who have vested themselves enough in this case to know the truth, are obligated to warn all potential Aruban tourists.

It's a good time to get the word out, CBB. All the college kids are home, let them know to avoid third world 'tropical paradises' like Aruba and Fiji. Tell them to go visit Hawaii!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2007, 12:50:20 PM »

Since the case is officially closed in Aruba....come on Simian.  Come out and tell us the truth.  Tell us what you wouldn't say before.  It's over, all of your suspects have now waltzed away.  ALL OF THEM!  So get some courage and tell us what's up?  Or will you go to the freedom party tonight as usual?  Yes, I suspect you know now that I know who you are.  You have no guts!  You are a coward...right along with your buddy Shango. 

Hey Shango!!  How is it you knew Natalee was dead before the trip out to sea?  Did you know the people that helped them?  Did Mr. Croes tell you the whole story over dinner one night?  You saw that justice would never come, yet you chose to stay in your hole and believe that the little that you did would help.  Get off you rear end and spill it big guy! I know who you are...I have know who you and Simian are for a long time now and it's only a matter of time before the world finds out.  The FBI knows who you are too.  They know more than you guys think...that dirty little island will sink into oblivion now and only the rats will keep coming back to feed.  MOOO.

Lalas,
Can you tell us all now or must we keep waiting?  I am very curious.
Maybe just a hint?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »

I wonder what affect this will have on the Dr. Phil case?  Hopefully more documents can be released to Dr. Phil since they aren't suspects?  God please spare me having to see Joe Taco on TV every night with a civil case for Joran and Paulus.  I couldn't bear it.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2007, 12:51:06 PM »

Lala's:  You know who Shango and Simian are?  Oh, please do tell

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »

I cannot imagine facing what Natalee's family has been through.

The mere fact that the life of your child can be altered at all by the events of one day is, in itself, hard to grasp. To not be able to unveil what the exact event was is torture. To witness those who were responsible being granted immunity for any accountability.........that's just beyond human coping. God would have to do that for me; I'm incapable of not killing everyone of them on my own.

She's gone. Why? How? Who did this? Of those questions, "Who" is the only one they know at least a partial answer to, and they have just been told there will be no charges brought.

NO ONE NEEDS TO VACATION ON SUCH A PLACE WHERE THIS CAN HAPPEN.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:21 PM »

I wonder what affect this will have on the Dr. Phil case?  Hopefully more documents can be released to Dr. Phil since they aren't suspects?  God please spare me having to see Joe Taco on TV every night with a civil case for Joran and Paulus.  I couldn't bear it.

I fear that now that this case has been closed and cleared all the suspects of any wrongdoing, nothing can be subpoenaed. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2007, 12:54:06 PM »

BOTH ARE CHICKEN SHIT BASTARDS AND DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO COME FORWARD AND TELL WHAT THEY KNOW

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »

Aruba Prosecutors End Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  Prosecutors in Aruba say they have closed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The search for the blond, blue-eyed Alabama girl who went missing the night of May 30, 2005 spanned more than two years and involved hundreds of volunteers, Aruban soldiers, FBI agents and even Dutch F-16 jets laden with search equipment.

The investigation has revolved around the same three suspects: Joran van der Sloot, a 20-year-old Dutch citizen and the Kalpoe brothers, Deepak, 24, and Satish, 21, from Suriname.

They were the last people known to see Holloway before she vanished, and all three have denied any role in her disappearance. They have been arrested several times — the latest arrests coming last month — but released after different judges ruled there was not enough evidence to keep holding them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html
(This is a developing story. Refresh browser for updates.)
~~~~~~~~~

Different judges.....MY A$$ !! Mad

Nut ... I believe that this misleading reporting in regards to the judges ... just as the recent detainments of Joran, Deepak and Satish ... is a media attempt to convince the world that Aruba gave its all to solve the Natalee Holloway case.  John Q. Kelly had it right ... it was all a "dog and pony show".

Janet

++++++++

Suspect's release no surprise to Natalee Holloway's parents, lawyer says
December 08, 2007 7:36 AM

"It's all a dog and pony show," Kelly said. "I guess they thought it would be good PR to show they were still working on the case. But it amplifies the fact that they mishandled it from the beginning and continue to mishandle it."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/12/suspects_release_no_surprise_t.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »

Beth "I could NOT have seen this coming." per Harris Falkner who spoke to her by phone.

Harris Falkner is the same reporter that talked to Jossy.  When Beth made that statement it proved to me that she knows what evidence there is and she knows who perputrated this crime (Well, we all do, but she has specifics).  I say it's time for Beth to tell the world every exact detail she has against them!

I agree.  Unless somebody could give me one good reason, I'd be telling everyone who would listen everything I knew.  What are they going to do, sue?  They won't even comply with the request for production of documents in the kalpoe deal.  Yessirree, if it were me, I'd be talking loud about all the BS.  Might as well.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »

I thought I already told you guys this once?  Where were you?  Simian is a member of ALE.  We have discussed all this before.  Simian's doppleganger is a person on the island that I simply refuse to bring up again because of the stir it creates.  Let's just say it is just like Shango...they are many different people.  Simian had a particular person that was used to funnel the info out into the internet. Simian's IP addy came from Aruba and a source that was directly traced back to ALE.  I have already told you guys this before. 

I also told you guys who Shango was. They only used Gabe Leo, once again, to funnel the info out into the WWW.  Shango had no knowledge of what happened to Natalee...he only knew what had been the routine before.  They are all cowards!!  Shango didn't give a fat rat's patootie if the truth came out. They have no guts and with no guts comes no glory!  I have a bout had it with all this crap.  Aruba has known all along where Natalee was and what happened to her.  The Sloots know who every player is on the island...do you not think these mystery men have been paid off in various ways?  Simian has seen with his own eyes the truth and still says nothing.  Shango knows who disposed of her body and still says nothing.  NOTHING!!  WHY?  Because Ben King and Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber have all the answers.  Shango said that Paulus was just a small fish and he was right.  Until the chickens names Shango and Simian and Merian get their heads out of the dirt Aruba will continue to sink slowly but surely. MOO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.