May 01, 2024, 03:19:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227649 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »

Example of what Greta is getting tonight on her Blog

Comment by mark thornblad
December 18th, 2007 at 10:41 pm
Greta Van Sustern is a total idiot. Yes, she is a lawyer and is “book smart” but when it comes to common sense, she is a moron. Greta says after she interviewed Yoran Van der Sloot, she believes he is innocent. How could she come to that conclusion based on that pathetic interview ? Absolutely incompetent is how I would rate her interview.

When she asked Van der Sloot why he lied about the events surrounding the evening that Natalie disappeared, he said he was trying to protect the younger Kalpoe brother. Oh yea ? Protect him from what ?????? That followup question begged to be asked. But did Greata ask the obvious ?? No… What an idiot.

Vandersloot and Deepak Kalpoe lied through their teeth about what happened. They even tried to “blame the black guy”. They accused the black security guard of doing something to Natalie. The only reason Van der Sloot and Kalpoe would lie about what happened is because they know exactly what happened to Natalie. They said they dropped her off at the hotel and she hit her head getting out of the car. Then they said they left her at a beach. At first, they said they never heard of her.

Only a F???ing idiot would believe Van der Sloot after all of those lies.

Yes, Greta Van Sustern is a F’ing idiot.

Mark Thornblad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2007, 10:48:23 PM »

Aruba Does the Unthinkable … Aruban Prosecutor Closes Natalee Holloway Case … Criminal, Simply Criminal

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/18/aruba-does-the-unthinkable-aruban-prosecutor-closes-natalee-holloway-case-criminal-simply-criminal/

Aruba commits the ultimate crime and closes the Natalee Holloway case. Despicable, simple despicable. Memo to the ALE and Aruban prosecutors office, please do not even pretend that you went the extra mile in this case. All you accomplished was to successfully show that your island is corrupt and you place no value on human life.

Let this be a loud and clear message to all potential vacationers … Aruba does not care what happens to you when you travel to their island. Stalking, praying upon tourists, date rape drugs, assault, and murder are all inconsequential actions when it comes to prosecuting crimes in Aruba. All they care about is protecting their own and you spending your money.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 10:56:08 PM by Red » Logged
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:06 PM »

OK, messed up that quote!...it should've said :
Elaine said: Maybe he can actually but some de-greaser with all the money the refugees unleashed posters Collected for his greasy butt! LMAO!
              I know Dayhiker will understand!
   Taco-butt couldn't say anything but what he KEEPS saying, because he is a defense attorney. Remember, he defended that McQuire woman who cut up her hubby, and dumped him in the water. It's all he knows how to do...defend guilty assed criminals. But, as I said....he could at least wash that greasy head of his.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »

Greta just responded on her blog during break, not sure who she is responding to or what she means.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
December 18th, 2007 at 10:49 pm
the investigation is going on..but the 3 are no longer suspects..i think the distinction is not that big

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2007, 10:56:57 PM »

Taco lies whenever he references case facts. Every time...without fail.
[/quote

lol, igsigs, you've got the taco pegged just right.  he has never been interviewed about this case without telling about something that jvds himself or paulus hadn't all ready been proved to be lying about.  sometimes he even crosses up his own tales of fancy. 
dennisintn

I don't think he has come up with anything new to say in the two years we've had to look at his greasy ass. He sounds like a broken record.

Dayhiker

I have searched and searched and ... cannot find any media outlet other than FOX NEWS which is reporting that the Natalee Holloway case IS NOT closed.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html
December 18, 2007

Aruba Investigation Into Disappearance of American Teen Natalee Holloway Is Not Over

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:06 PM »

Greta just responded on her blog during break, not sure who she is responding to or what she means.

the investigation is going on..but the 3 are no longer suspects..i think the distinction is not that big

Dihanna

When it is considered that once the case has been closed ... upon request from Natalee's family ... steps can be initiated by the American administration in regards to investigating the corrupt Aruban investigation which  has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... is it possible that Aruban will not closed the Natalee Holloway case?  Will Aruban allow it to remain open and ... to become a cold case?  The implication ... without FBI involvement ... the eighteen year old American citizen who did not return home from Aruban will become a distance memory.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:18 PM »

Aruba Does the Unthinkable … Aruban Prosecutor Closes Natalee Holloway Case … Criminal, Simply Criminal

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/18/aruba-does-the-unthinkable-aruban-prosecutor-closes-natalee-holloway-case-criminal-simply-criminal/

Aruba commits the ultimate crime and closes the Natalee Holloway case. Despicable, simple despicable. Memo to the ALE and Aruban prosecutors office, please do not even pretend that you went the extra mile in this case. All you accomplished was to successfully show that your island is corrupt and you place no value on human life.

Let this be a loud and clear message to all potential vacationers … Aruba does not care what happens to you when you travel to their island. Stalking, praying upon tourists, date rape drugs, assault, and murder are all inconsequential actions when it comes to presecuting crimes in Aruba. All they care about is protecting their own and you spending your money.

Red, that is one thing you gotta LOVE about "google" . Anyone who searches on "google", which millions do, will see all the articles that have been done about Aruba and corruption.  Many of them,right here at Scared Monkeys! Also, anyone that "googles" Natalee Holloway, will see that she disappeared on one unhappy island...never to be seen again. That even though the Dutch have publically stated the three suspects are guilty, they walk free. Remember, It will Always be... SAY ARUBA... THINK NATALEE HOLLOWAY~!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »

ABC NEWS "Aruba Case Closed"

http://tinyurl.com/2t5mns
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:07:30 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:43 PM »

Dihanna

When it is considered that once the case has been closed ... upon request from Natalee's family ... steps can be initiated by the American administration in regards to investigating the corrupt Aruban investigation which  has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... is it possible that Aruban will not closed the Natalee Holloway case?  Will Aruban allow it to remain open and ... to become a cold case?  The implication ... without FBI involvement ... the eighteen year old American citizen who did not return home from Aruban will become a distance memory.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

http://www.internationalextradition.com/netherlands_bi.htm
When the FBI Seeks Extradition
BILATERAL EXTRADITION TREATIES
NETHERLANDS

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely.  There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Thanks Janet,  I read somewhere the FBI has no right to go in and demand the info.  I hope they can and they DO!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:44 PM »

ABC NEWS Aruba Case CLosed

Case is not closed.  The investigation is ongoing.  Case is in "cold case" status and JK2 have been released (for now) as suspects.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 18, 2007, 11:07:04 PM »

NOTHING will ever change that.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: December 18, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »

John Gibson discusses the announcement
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Shepard Smith discusses the announcement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1x-ExZBwGk

Is John Gibson's in the discussion area? 

*******....bringing this forward, in case you didn't see it...maybe I'm being dense but the link brings me to the bfn index....????  thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2007, 11:08:46 PM »

Let this be a loud and clear message to all potential vacationers … Aruba does not care what happens to you when you travel to their island. Stalking, praying upon tourists, date rape drugs, assault, and murder are all inconsequential actions when it comes to presecuting crimes in Aruba. All they care about is protecting their own and you spending your money.

Red, that is one thing you gotta LOVE about "google" . Anyone who searches on "google", which millions do, will see all the articles that have been done about Aruba and corruption.  Many of them,right here at Scared Monkeys! Also, anyone that "googles" Natalee Holloway, will see that she disappeared on one unhappy island...never to be seen again. That even though the Dutch have publically stated the three suspects are guilty, they walk free. Remember, It will Always be... SAY ARUBA... THINK NATALEE HOLLOWAY~!
NOTHING will ever change that.
[/quote]  ( wrong post quoted earlier)

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2007, 11:09:54 PM »

Nothing that has come out of Aruba makes any sense.
Nothing that has come out of Greta's mouth makes any sense.
I am putting my prayers into the ocean search.
I do believe that here was enough evidence to charge a long time ago.
I am tired from work, got home after shopping at 9PM, but I do pop in and read daily. I do not post from work, it would be too easy for me to not work and do this all day long.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »

Hans promised JQK he could see the whole case file.

I bet there are missing files...wonder if they can be released to the public?

I'm thinking back to some photos of lots of cardboard boxes at the courthouse in Aruba, which I thought were records regarding Natalee's case.  Do any of you monkeys remember that? 

It looked like a sheet load, MuffyBee....iirc

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2007, 11:10:32 PM »

OK, messed up that quote!...it should've said :
Elaine said: Maybe he can actually but some de-greaser with all the money the refugees unleashed posters Collected for his greasy butt! LMAO!
              I know Dayhiker will understand!
   Taco-butt couldn't say anything but what he KEEPS saying, because he is a defense attorney. Remember, he defended that McQuire woman who cut up her hubby, and dumped him in the water. It's all he knows how to do...defend guilty assed criminals. But, as I said....he could at least wash that greasy head of his.

Just remembered.  I wonder when he's coming after all of us and others who have slandered Joran???  Rolling Eyes  NO more word about that, huh?  Freakin' Idiot!  Hell, Robots has begged him to go after him!   Talk about Fear Mongering.  eeewwweee,  I'm skeerrreeddd  Mad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2007, 11:11:14 PM »

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php

Shepard Smith discusses the announcement

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1x-ExZBwGk

Is John Gibson's in the discussion area? 

*******....bringing this forward, in case you didn't see it...maybe I'm being dense but the link brings me to the bfn index....????  thanks.

Sorry it was a typo..Here is the correct link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Edp2jfRtwrg

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2007, 11:12:56 PM »

AND Oh Yeah!  Where is the FBI the RU'rs were going to sic on us!???!!   Empty threats, just like Taco-shit!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2007, 11:13:54 PM »

Case is not closed.  The investigation is ongoing.  Case is in "cold case" status and JK2 have been released (for now) as suspects.

Ahh, but remember.....it can not be cold for long because they
are going to give us NEW evidence at the news conference on
Thursday.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2007, 11:15:26 PM »

On the Record w/Greta - Fox News - Tues., Dec. 18, 2007

Click Here to Watch You Tube Video

Hat Tip:  Carpe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.