May 01, 2024, 02:09:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227640 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: December 19, 2007, 01:04:04 AM »

And Texasmom,

How did Anita know Natalee's underwear in such fine detail that she shared with Greta and Natalee's mom off camera???

OK Mos and the Dutch... answer that one!

Exactly IBE!  Greta knows more about this case than most and it absolutely infuriates me for her to say the things she's saying now.....to make an issue about the scummy little friends washing the freaking car in the middle of the night, she acts like that's news to her when she like the rest of us have known it from the beginning.:roll:that is so small in comparison to all the facts we KNOW she knows.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #481 on: December 19, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »

Someone posted the gas station video at RU.  It was just uploaded to youtube 12/17/07.  I copied it and uploaded to photobucket in case it disappears from Youtube. Odd it shows up now.  Definately not Natalee IMO:

Klaasend - do u know the Youtube link?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #482 on: December 19, 2007, 01:07:57 AM »

What a strange reporting from Aruba first reporting: case closed and now not case closed.
Which OM people is laying to the media?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2007, 01:10:00 AM »

The Gas Station Video was posted by DrZero8470. Most likely Renfro or one of the other scumbags that did the Aruban Govt's dirty work.

DrZero8470
Last Login: 3 weeks ago
Videos Watched: 21
Subscribers: 0
Channel Views: 12

Natalee Holloway is alive!!
http://youtube.com/profile?user=DrZero8470
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 01:11:53 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: December 19, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »

Is anyone still here?  I had to take aspirin and lie down for a headache probably from all this plus other stuff going on. 

Am reading back.  Got stuck on Dr. Hodges website.  He posted a buncha new stuff there.  I have his book but have not read it yet.  Hard to get into but have been told once you get past the first thirty pages, it gets easier. 

I should give it another try.  He is very involved in that search. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2007, 01:19:53 AM »

Hans promised JQK he could see the whole case file.

I will translate for you:  We have the case file so scrubbed now that we can let JQK see it even.  It took us two years to get all the incriminating stuff out of it as we are very slow readers and have to use our finger to keep our place and move our lips when we read but we finally have it completed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: December 19, 2007, 01:24:45 AM »

JMO
After visiting Curacao right after the story about Amy Bradley in People magazine several years ago, I don't think it's any different there than in Aruba; and if Van Straaten (sp?) is the police chief in Bonaire as I've read it can't be any different there.  I'll never visit any of them and will discourage anyone I think may from going to any of them.  Too many other great places to vacation. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #487 on: December 19, 2007, 01:26:56 AM »

The Gas Station Video was posted by DrZero8470. Most likely Renfro or one of the other scumbags that did the Aruban Govt's dirty work.

DrZero8470

When it was for me, thank you!

Everybody, I have to go to the doctor, for to ask antibiotics for cystitis. 
I want see u all later today!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 19, 2007, 01:44:21 AM »

DrZero8470

When it was for me, thank you!

Everybody, I have to go to the doctor, for to ask antibiotics for cystitis. 
I want see u all later today!

Sorry to hear this, NYC.  Drink cranberry juice, will help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #489 on: December 19, 2007, 01:53:18 AM »

Sorry to hear this, NYC.  Drink cranberry juice, will help.

Anna - No problem. Yes I have something read on the internet about cranberry juice and my grandmother has told me this also, but thanks for the advise. But the best is to go to the doctor, for to let my urine to check when I have this stupid trouble since Thursday. And yeah when they doctor don't want give antibiotics, then I go to a friend of my father he is doctor.  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: December 19, 2007, 01:54:47 AM »

ARUBA tourism - very bad

i dont give a crap about the poor people in aruba

and i aint sorry about it either

put that in your crack  pipe and smoke it

evil HAPPENS when good people do nothing

well, IT HAPPENED

and i aint sorry

im sorry you didnt protest your own corrupt government

Absolutely!!! I don't have one iota of sympathy for any of them. Jossy, if you got something -- out with it now -- or I I will lop you in with the rest of 'em. I've had it.

Me, too, Wreck.  This is making my physically ill this evening for some reason.  Should be used to Aruba and their crap by now but once in a while it gets to me and this is one of them when they pulled their 180 all in the same day, that's just too much even for this bunch.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2007, 02:02:30 AM »

Maybe Red can put both book's picture and link to Amazon on SM.com and each page here!

One of us should do a nice book report and maybe Red could post it?  Would help him out maybe.  I wonder if Richard who works on Front Page sometimes or anyone who is good with words could do nice report on each book and Klaas could ask Red if he would post it to his Front Page?

Just a thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 19, 2007, 03:15:15 AM »

I will translate for you:  We have the case file so scrubbed now that we can let JQK see it even.  It took us two years to get all the incriminating stuff out of it as we are very slow readers and have to use our finger to keep our place and move our lips when we read but we finally have it completed.

Right on!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 19, 2007, 03:20:32 AM »

ARUBA tourism - very bad

i dont give a crap about the poor people in aruba

and i aint sorry about it either

put that in your crack  pipe and smoke it

evil HAPPENS when good people do nothing

well, IT HAPPENED

and i aint sorry

im sorry you didnt protest your own corrupt government

Absolutely!!! I don't have one iota of sympathy for any of them. Jossy, if you got something -- out with it now -- or I I will lop you in with the rest of 'em. I've had it.

Me, too, Wreck.  This is making my physically ill this evening for some reason.  Should be used to Aruba and their crap by now but once in a while it gets to me and this is one of them when they pulled their 180 all in the same day, that's just too much even for this bunch.

MO

Me too.
Good night to all of you and keep up the Good Works through thick and thin. It will be hard going to sleep tonight IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:37 AM »

We're closing the case...oops, wait, no we're not please come to our press conference (and broadcast to the whole world what a safe, fun island we have, we don't do murder here) Thursday where we'll tell you all about the new evidence against J2K but they're really innocent....  Whatever happened to 'the girl', she did it to herself and these poor boys are scapegoats, it was all her fault. Truth to tell, these innocent children never even met Natalee and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool and we'll prove that Thursday, but the 'case' isn't actually closed.

Whatever.

Certainly you're not going to officially 'close' the case.  If you did, you'd have to provide all documention to the family and we all know you don't have the compassion necessary to do that.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #495 on: December 19, 2007, 05:25:14 AM »

Klaas, it was obvious to me that the video was taken after the fact. Notice how the girl always kept her head down and the cap covered her face and she never looked up?  Obvious it was not Natalee to me.  Appears staged to me.

Now that is an interesting theory.....
That may be a new video,I have never seen it but I did see images of this same girl at the store.I think it was at RWV back in the very beginning of the case.I didn't think that looked like Natalee then and I don't think it looks like her now.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 19, 2007, 06:20:52 AM »

And we even had the suspects re-arrested so we could redo all the taped interviews. This is what will be presented by us in any civil suit as the case files!

Would not put anything past Aruba! I hope JQK has copies of a lot of documents already, so at least those can't be altered.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #497 on: December 19, 2007, 06:25:17 AM »

I know that Lazlo is usually right, but how can there be a sepot
if they are going to reveal new evidence on Thursday?
I hope Paulus is sweating again.

The new evidence will be the old evidence that was looked at again and the new phase will be 'cold case', not case closed.

Nut ~  You sound like you are starting to understand their system.  That's skeery... Shocked

yep...everything about this case is skeeeerrryy!!
Now...Jug was just on FOX via phone and said flat out that van der Stratten is 'dirty' and that he lied in the beginning...case could have been solved in 5 days if they wanted to solve it.  Smile  GO JUG!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:18 AM »

I know that Lazlo is usually right, but how can there be a sepot
if they are going to reveal new evidence on Thursday?
I hope Paulus is sweating again.

The new evidence will be the old evidence that was looked at again and the new phase will be 'cold case', not case closed.

Nut ~  You sound like you are starting to understand their system.  That's skeery... Shocked

yep...everything about this case is skeeeerrryy!!
Now...Jug was just on FOX via phone and said flat out that van der Stratten is 'dirty' and that he lied in the beginning...case could have been solved in 5 days if they wanted to solve it.  Smile  GO JUG!!

I've been doing some thinking on van der Stratten and KJ the last few days. I remember Jossy saying he thought they were OK, and that doesn't make sense to me.
Jacobs is the one that really interests me. I can't seem to find where he was inserted into this case as early as 11.20AM on 5/31.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: December 19, 2007, 07:01:10 AM »

What a strange reporting from Aruba first reporting: case closed and now not case closed.
Which OM people is laying to the media?

now that john paully is the pr person for the om's office, we'll be getting nothing but misinformation and disinformation from them.  paully is a colleague of steve cohen, also known as aruba steve, because he regularly told more lies that baghdad bob.  bob was at least humorous and made us laugh.  cohen, and now paully, are like the van der sloot clan.  they couldn't order breakfast without lying.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.