April 30, 2024, 09:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227626 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »

Hi sweet Cubbie, hope you are well and the kids too !

A million hugs and good thoughts and prayers for Peaches too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must run back to work, I am SO looking forward to vacation next week !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »

Does anyone know "WHEN" we're going to hear something more from Jossy?

Puzzler,

He seems to be putting something in his paper each day.  MsMarple is working on it.  I can't even get anything to copy from his paper.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2007, 10:01:38 AM »

Does anyone know "WHEN" we're going to hear something more from Jossy?

Puzzler,

He seems to be putting something in his paper each day.  MsMarple is working on it.  I can't even get anything to copy from his paper.

Good Morning Monkeys!!
I came on to ask the same question. Looking forward to reading what Jossy has to say.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2007, 10:02:58 AM »

This was posted on the FP.  Wonder if Paulus is practicing law again?  Bet he has advised Joran's lawyer (wonder if that would be his Aruban lawyer or his American lawyer) to be sure and file a complaint against the searchers just in case they find Natalee:

Amsterdam 020 on December 19th, 2007 5:41 am

Please don’t believe everything that Fox is telling you!

In the Aruban media as well as the Dutch media it has been confirmed that (for now) the investigation is indeed closed.

For everyone’s understanding; this does not mean that the person(s) responsible for the dissapearance of Natalee will never be convicted. However new and strong evidence shall have to be presented in order to prosecute the suspect(s).

And again; neither the Dutch people nor the Dutch government have anything to do with the way the investigation was conducted. Only because the Aruban government invited the Dutch police detectives, they were able to get involved.

The Dutch media also report that the attorney of Joran van der Sloot is not happy with the fact that the Aruban prosecutors are not involved in the (private) boat search because of the risk that evidence is planted.

All the Dutch from Holland have shown so far is their continuing ability to catch and release suspects and making themselves look like senseless fools for wrecking the family of the victim's Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, a time when comfort and sensitivity should have been shown. They look like royal assholes.

If I recall correctly the main suspect, his father who is also implicated, suspect GW, suspect GVC, the original Prosecutor, the Police Commissioner, the Lead Detective, the Prime Minister, the Attorney General, the Curacao judges were all Dutch nationals who were living and working in Aruba.

And this ain't a Dutch thang?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »

Wait a minute, the presser is THURSDAY and today is only Wednesday?

Need more

too cute Anna!!
Thanks for the morning coffee and smile!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2007, 10:06:45 AM »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
VIII. Day 1 - Side Scan Sonar search

Update: Wed. 19-Dec -1100 hrs
The Persistence has completed the bathymetric survey.

Posted by Kyle Kingman at 10:01 AM

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2007, 10:07:06 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Anna, coffee please with cream. Thank you.  I promise I will try to be less angry today...it is hard for me to be civil some days. Is there really a press conference on Thursday? I am sick of this game that Aruba is playing...on again off again.  I fear there will be no files for JQK to review of any worth.  I also suspect that even the PV's we have now will not be included.  I hope someone makes Greta read up on this stuff. What happens when the FBI tells her that Joran is the one that confessed that day?  hmmmmm.  Okay, I need to stop thinking out loud now before I get angry again.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2007, 10:13:19 AM »

What a strange reporting from Aruba first reporting: case closed and now not case closed.
Which OM people is laying to the media?

now that john paully is the pr person for the om's office, we'll be getting nothing but misinformation and disinformation from them.  paully is a colleague of steve cohen, also known as aruba steve, because he regularly told more lies that baghdad bob.  bob was at least humorous and made us laugh.  cohen, and now paully, are like the van der sloot clan.  they couldn't order breakfast without lying.
dennisintn

No surprise the ALE and Dutch system leaks like an worn out old dike. Pauly was spearheading public relations the victim/family bashing organization AHATA who hired Gerold Dompig as a spokesperson and he now is working for the Prosecutor.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2007, 10:16:20 AM »

Thank you, Anna.  I must say that you look pretty "spiffy" in that beautiful Christmas outfit!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »

Anna or Tyler help, please. John Pauley's name came up a week or so ago, and I am not familiar with him. Was there a New York connection?
Any info would be appreciated. TIA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: December 19, 2007, 10:20:10 AM »

You know, I think one thing the Arubans and also the Dutch would have loved to have and did not get were the FBI files.  That point has always been brought up by Glenda and Dompig.  I think the FBI is smarter than they gave them credit for.  They can cover up all they want to but the FBI has information they cannot do anything about. Funny?
YES.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2007, 10:28:07 AM »

This was posted on the FP.  Wonder if Paulus is practicing law again?  Bet he has advised Joran's lawyer (wonder if that would be his Aruban lawyer or his American lawyer) to be sure and file a complaint against the searchers just in case they find Natalee:

In the Aruban media as well as the Dutch media it has been confirmed that (for now) the investigation is indeed closed.

For everyone’s understanding; this does not mean that the person(s) responsible for the dissapearance of Natalee will never be convicted. However new and strong evidence shall have to be presented in order to prosecute the suspect(s).

And again; neither the Dutch people nor the Dutch government have anything to do with the way the investigation was conducted. Only because the Aruban government invited the Dutch police detectives, they were able to get involved.

The Dutch media also report that the attorney of Joran van der Sloot is not happy with the fact that the Aruban prosecutors are not involved in the (private) boat search because of the risk that evidence is planted.

All the Dutch from Holland have shown so far is their continuing ability to catch and release suspects and making themselves look like senseless fools for wrecking the family of the victim's Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, a time when comfort and sensitivity should have been shown. They look like royal assholes.

If I recall correctly the main suspect, his father who is also implicated, suspect GW, suspect GVC, the original Prosecutor, the Police Commissioner, the Lead Detective, the Prime Minister, the Attorney General, the Curacao judges were all Dutch nationals who were living and working in Aruba.

Dayhiker,

Are cases like Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson an American Thang?  Or even a Peterson thang?  Surely based on your logic they would qualify as that and yet some how I doubt that is true.  Same for the Dutch.  I could name you endless examples of crimes and corruption committed in this country but would not suggest that it includes a whole nation of people. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2007, 10:41:53 AM »

Anna or Tyler help, please. John Pauley's name came up a week or so ago, and I am not familiar with him. Was there a New York connection?

Mum, Do you recall very early on AHATA made that Strategic Task Force just for the purpose of dealing with the negative impact on tourism that this disappearance would have on tourism?  John Pauley was very big in getting that going and was one of their official spokespersons off and on.  He spoke in the mainstream media several times very early on.  Seems connected to Steve Cohen in some manner.  The Strategic Task Force used to have their own website but I think it has been taken down now.  Guess they think they succeeded and don't need it any more.  We shall see about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2007, 10:44:16 AM »

Turn TVs on, Old Executive Office Building, White House, is on fire.

OMG!  Now they will be trying to say Dick Cheney tried to burn down the White House!

LaughingRolling Eyes Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 19, 2007, 10:46:29 AM »

Mum, Do you recall very early on AHATA made that Strategic Task Force just for the purpose of dealing with the negative impact on tourism that this disappearance would have on tourism?  John Pauley was very big in getting that going and was one of their official spokespersons off and on.  He spoke in the mainstream media several times very early on.  Seems connected to Steve Cohen in some manner.  The Strategic Task Force used to have their own website but I think it has been taken down now.  Guess they think they succeeded and don't need it any more.  We shall see about that.

Thanks Anna, I do remember that. Will have a look and see what I can find.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: December 19, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

Posted by LegallyLex @ BFN just now:

Good morning everyone. I spoke with John a few minutes ago.  The bathymetric survey has been completed! This can be verified on the website that Oceanexplorer Kyle is updating.  According to John the crew worked day and night the past two days to complete this. (It's my understanding that it would normally take approximately 5 days, but the crew of the Persistence are determined)!  Today the search begins.  This is a slow process that can best be explained by Kyle who I am sure will be updating his blog for everyone. Please check his blog periodically for updated information.

I ask everyone at this time to please, please continue with your prayers! I will update you if I hear anything further. 

Have a blessed day!

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: December 19, 2007, 10:49:03 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/19/

Nothing "new" here.

Comunicado oficial di Ministerio Publico ta indica
AUTORIDAD NO TIN PRUEBA CU NATALEE A MURI

Documentonan no tin prueba di loke a socede

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Via un boletin emiti Diamars merdia, Ministerio Publico di Aruba a informa e tres sospechosonan den caso di e desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, Deepak Kalpoe di 24 aña, su ruman Satish Kalpoe di 21 aña y Joran v.d. Sloot di 20 aña, cu nan lo no worde persigui penalmente.    Na mes momento Ministerio Publico a pone e abogado Mericano di e mayornan di Natalee Holloway telefonicamente na haltura di e decision.

A base di un investigacion adicional largo y extensivo, haci pa un ekipo di Recherchenan Hulandes y Arubiano, e tres sospechosonan a worde deteni di nobo na fin di November. Nan detencion tabata basa riba material di prueba nobo y serio cu a worde reuni den e ultimo ocho lunanan. 

Aunke Huez a comparti e opinion di Ministerio Publico cu tabatin suficiente material di investigacion nobo pa hustifica nan detencion di nobo, e detencion ey no a hiba na un kiebro definitivo den e investigacion. Tur sospechoso a scoge pa haci uso di nan derecho pa no duna ningun declaracion.

Finalmente, den un apelacion di Ministerio Publico contra liberacion di e rumannan K., Corte Comun di Husticia a considera cu e investigacion no a mustra suficiente prueba pa conclui cu Natalee Holloway a fayece como consecuencia di un acto di violencia. Tabata exactamente e sospecho ey cu Ministerio Publico a acusa e sospechosonan di dje.

Despues cu e tres sospechosonan a worde poni den libertad, Ministerio Publico a bolbe considera y a pisa tur prueba cuidadosamente. A yega na e conclusion cu e dossier ta contene insuficiente evidencia pa comproba dilanti Corte di Husticia cu un acto di violencia a worde cometi contra Natalee Holloway of cu su morto a worde causa pa actonan involuntario di cualkier di e sospechosonan. Tambe pa loke ta un delito sexual (zedendelict) tin insuficiente prueba.

Ministerio Publico ta convenci cu si a sigui cu persecucion penal di e sospechosonan pa e hechonan menciona, esaki a hiba pa vrijspraak (absolucion). Mirando e pensamento ey, Ministerio Publico no por a dicidi pa persecucion penal.

Aunke Ministerio Publico a, y tá, mira posibilidadnan pa comproba cu Natalee Holloway a fayece, e hecho cu su curpa no a worde haya nunca ta forma un limitacion importante den un posible reconstruccion di e hechonan. E dossier penal actual, tambe pa e razon ey, por duna insuficiente contesta riba e pregunta cua hechonan castigable a tuma lugar riba e anochi di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway y tampoco contesta e pregunta kico tabata e rol exacto di e sospechosonan den esey.

Ministerio Publico y e ekipo di investigacion ta convenci sí cu despues di e investigacion cu a haci desde April di e aña aki, a keda determina suficientemente cu tur e otro scenarionan cu a worde considera den e ultimo 2½ aña y den cual e tres sospchosonan no ta inclui, ta improbable of, cu e resultadonan di investigacion actual, exclui.

Cu e informe di no mas persecucion penal, Ministerio Publico a sepone e casonan contra e tres sospechosonan pa loke ta e hechonan relaciona cu e investigacion hudicial preliminar y nan detencionnan. Esey no ta nifica cu si bolbe haya material di prueba pisa den e caso aki, persecucion penal lo no ta posible mas. Persecucion penal ta posible te cu e hechonan castigable di cual ta papia, a bira demasiado bieu. Pa homicidio culposo (dood door schuld), e termino ta 6 aña desde e dia despues di esun di e hecho castigable. Pa homicidio (doodslag), esey ta 12 aña.

Ministerio Publico ta conciente cu despues di a perde nan yiu y no por a haye mas, e resultado aki di e investigacion ta pisa pa mayornan di Natalee Holloway. Ta pa e motibo importante ey, entre otro, cu Ministerio Publico y Polis a haci tur esfuerzo den e investigacion, cu tabata excepcionalmente largo y intensivo, pa resolve desaparicion di e hoben y a bay te fondo di e arseñal di instrumentonan penal.

No obstante e hecho cu e trabao ey no a hiba na solucion di e caso, Ministerio Publico y Polis ta di opinion cu e escogencia pa haci tur loke tabata den nan poder pa trece claridad den e caso, tabata e escogencia corecto.

Ministerio Publico lo duna splicacion tocante e decision aki y ademas habri oportunidad pa haci pregunta durante un reunion pa prensa riba Diahuebs 20 di December 2007 pa 12.00 or den sala di prensa di Edificio di Gobierno na Oranjestad. Te na e momento ey, lo no contesta pregunta.

Online Pap translation:

comunicado oficial of ministerio publico is indica
autoridad not have proof cu natalee owing to die

documentonan not have proof of thing owing to socede

oranjestad (aan): via one bulletin emiti tuesday afternoon, ministerio publico of aruba owing to informa the three sospechosonan in caso of the desaparicion of natalee holloway, deepak kalpoe of 24 year, his brother satish kalpoe of 21 year y joran v.d. sloot of 20 year, cu they will not worde persigui penalmente. at self instant ministerio publico owing to place the advocate mericano of the parents of natalee holloway telefonicamente at height of the decision.

owing to base of one investigacion adicional largo y extensivo, haci for one equipment of recherchenan dutch y aruban, the three sospechosonan owing to worde deteni of new at end of november. they detencion was basa on material of proof new y earnest cu owing to worde reuni in the ultimo eight lunanan.

although huez owing to comparti the opinion of ministerio publico cu had sufficient material of investigacion new for hustifica they detencion of new, the detencion ey not owing to take away at one kiebro definite in the investigacion. all sospechoso owing to scoge for haci usage of they derecho for not give none declaracion.

finalmente, in one apelacion of ministerio publico contra liberation of the rumannan k., corte comun of husticia owing to considera cu the investigacion not owing to show sufficient proof for conclui cu natalee holloway owing to fayece because; consecuencia of one acto of violencia. was exactly the suspicion ey cu ministerio publico owing to acusa the sospechosonan of dje.

after cu the three sospechosonan owing to worde poni in freedom, ministerio publico owing to go back considera y owing to pisa all proof cuidadosamente. owing to arrive at the conclusion cu the dossier is contene insuficiente evidencia for comproba fast corte of husticia cu one acto of violencia owing to worde cometi contra natalee holloway or cu his dead owing to worde cause for actonan involuntario of cualkier of the sospechosonan. also for thing is one delito sexual (zedendelict) have insuficiente proof.

ministerio publico is convenci cu if owing to follow cu persecucion penal of the sospechosonan for her hechonan menciona, this owing to take away for vrijspraak (absolucion). mirando the thought ey, ministerio publico not can owing to dicidi for persecucion penal.

although ministerio publico owing to, y tá, see posibilidadnan for comproba cu natalee holloway owing to fayece, the mature cu his curpa not owing to worde achieve never is form one limitacion important in one posible reconstruccion of the hechonan. the dossier penal actual, also for her razon ey, can give insuficiente contesta on the question cua hechonan castigable did take lugar on the night of desaparicion of natalee holloway y niether contesta the question kico was the rol exact of the sospechosonan in esey.

ministerio publico y the equipment of investigacion is convenci yes cu after of the investigacion cu owing to haci by april of the year here, owing to stay determina suficientemente cu all the another scenarionan cu owing to worde considera in the ultimo 2½ year y in cual the three sospchosonan do not inclui, is improbable or, cu the resultadonan of investigacion actual, exclui.

cu the informe of not more persecucion penal, ministerio publico owing to sepone the casonan contra the three sospechosonan for thing is the hechonan relaciona cu the investigacion hudicial preliminar y they detencionnan. esey do not nifica cu if go back achieve material of proof pisa in the caso here, persecucion penal will do not posible more. persecucion penal is posible till cu the hechonan castigable of cual is talk, owing to become demasiado old. for homicidio culposo (dood door schuld), the termino is 6 year by the day after of esun of the mature castigable. for homicidio (doodslag), esey is 12 year.

ministerio publico is conciente cu after of owing to lose they child y not can owing to haye more, the result here of the investigacion is pisa for parents of natalee holloway. is for her motibo important ey, among another, cu ministerio publico y police owing to haci all esfuerzo in the investigacion, cu was excepcionalmente largo y intensivo, for resolve desaparicion of the young y owing to bay till fondo of the arseñal of instrumentonan penal.

not despite the mature cu the trabao ey not owing to take away at solucion of the caso, ministerio publico y police is of opinion cu the escogencia for haci all thing was in they power for trece claridad in the caso, was the escogencia corecto.

ministerio publico will give splicacion tocante the decision here y besides open oportunidad for haci question during one meeting for prensa on diahuebs 20 of december 2007 for 12.00 or in sitting-room of prensa of edificio of gobierno at oranjestad. till at the instant ey, will not contesta question.

This sounds like a tourist died aboard a Holland America Line cruise ship at Aruba.

TURISTA A FAYECE ABORDO DI BARCO CRUSERO 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un situacion dificil tabatin riba e barco crusero “Volendam” di Holland America Line.

Un pasahero kende tabata gozando di su vakantie, pa un of otro motibo a fayece.Den situacion asina, e crusero lo djis sigui nabega su ruta cu e restonan mortal, te ora cu nan yega na e “destinacion final” di e viahe.

Sinembargo, si acaso famia kier baha cu e restonan mortal na cualkier pais, tur e gasto extra ey lo cay riba nan.  Pesey ta importante pa bo tin “Cruise Insurance” cu ta yudabo cubri tur esaki.

Ora cu e crusero Volendam a yega Aruba, e agencia local a manda busca un Agencia Funeraria local, pasobra famianan a dicidi cu nan ta stop cu nan vakantie, y ta baha na Aruba cu e restonan mortal, y regresa nan pais den proximo vuelonan.

Online Pap translation:

tourist owing to fayece abordo of barco crusero

oranjestad (aan): one situation dificil had on the barco crusero “volendam” of holland america line.

one passenger that was gozando of his vakantie, for one or another motibo owing to fayece.den situation so, the crusero will immidiately follow nabega his ruta cu the restonan deadly, till hour cu they arrive at the “destinacion final” of the viahe.

sinembargo, if acaso family wanted descend cu the restonan deadly at cualkier country, all the gasto extra ey will cay on they. pesey is important for do you have “cruise insurance” cu is yudabo cubri all this.

hour cu the crusero volendam owing to arrive aruba, the agencia local owing to send busca one agencia funeraria local, because famianan owing to dicidi cu they're stop cu they vakantie, y is descend at aruba cu the restonan deadly, y return they country in proximo vuelonan.

Polis force under-manned, no budget, Carnaval is coming ...

Comisario Krosendijk tocante e caso fatal di diadomingo:
“AMI TA SIGUR CU POLIS A TIRA DEN SU DERECHO
Y MI TA PARA CIEN PORCIENTO SU TRAS!”

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Hopi polis ta sinti cu nan por haci mas pa combati criminalidad, pero nan man ta mara, entre otro, debi na e limitacion cu tin den ley pa nan actua.Parcialmente, Comisario Coisy Krosendijk ta di acuerdo cu e ponencia aki. El a bisa den entrevista cu Matutino DIARIO, cu hopi biaha e trabao riba caya, e trabao “sushi” ta keda pa polis.

Pero pa polis haci su trabao e mester conta cu tur facilidad tambe, por ehemplo material y otro aspectonan adicional, manera leynan cu ta yuda KPA haci su trabao, y no tur ora e leynan ta adapta na e comunidad mes cu ta cambiando poco poco.

Papiando di e temporada druk di fiestanan di December y Carnaval cu ta den porta, e Comisario a subraya cu no tin suficiente polis pa traha riba caya. Ta secreto publico cu tin un bashi di mas of menos 150 uniforma mas of kizas hasta mas.

Pero debi na loke a sosode diadomingo madruga, KPA ta bay pone tur su polisnan disponible: esaki ta nifica extra polis riba caya, extra polis den e comunidad, pa por sigui garantiza e seguridad pa nos pueblo. “Y nos ta hacie cu man y pia si ta posible, y esey ta bay sosode den e tempo cu ta bin cu ta Pasco y Aña Nobo. Nos ta bay prepara basta cos y despues, pa carnaval, nos lo hacie mas grandi”, segun sr. Krosendijk.

Pa loke ta concerni e incidente fatal segun Alto Comisario e caso ta mas grandi di locual a sosode y cu e persona (q.e.p.d) tabata miembro di un gang, pasobra a bin un menaza den direccion di polis cu ta algo intolerable, y cu ta trece cune cu no mester enfoca riba e persona so y su final lamentable, pero riba henter e grupo rond di dje, cu mester tene cuenta cune pa wak kico ta sosodiendo cu nan.

Comisario Krosendijk ta convenci cu polis a tira den su derecho: “Ami ta sigur cu polis a tira den su derecho y mi ta para cien porciento su tras”! Henter KPA nos ta sigur cu ta para cien porciento tras di e polis aki. El a worde tira prome cu el a tira, y si e no a sigui ora cu el a haya e prome tiro, e victima a mate pasobra el a purba tire den su cara, y e a muri eybao.

Den e caso aki, door cu el a sigui despues di e prome tiro, e por a enfrenta e homber di cerca, si no e a haya su morto prome”. CONDICION DI E POLIS: Alto Comisario Krosendijk a duna di conoce cu segun e splicacion medico cu nan a haya, e polis su condicion ta stabil te aworaki.

Solamente mester bay yude emocionalmente y mustre cu henter KPA ta para su tras y ademas mester dune proteccion y yude sigui bay dilanti, pasobra con cu mire e caso ta lamentable y no tur hende ta pasa den nan bida algo asina den Cuerpo Policial.

E agente policial ta hoben, y esaki tabata un di su prome biahanan cu el a sali riba caya. El a haci su trabao y el a purba hacie mehor cu ta posible, y haye den un problema basta grandi. Krosendijk a reitera cu tur colega ta para su tras, y cu nan no ta bay tolera pa algo asina ripiti.Polis lo no sucumbi pa ningun sorto di delincuencia.

Online Pap translation:

comisario krosendijk tocante the caso fateful of diadomingo:
“ami is assure cu police owing to throw in his derecho
y i am stop hundred porciento his slow!”

oranjestad (aan) – much police is feel cu they can haci more for combati criminalidad, but they hand is mara, among another, debi at the limitacion cu have in ley for they actua.parcialmente, comisario coisy krosendijk is of acuerdo cu the ponencia here. past owing to tell in interview cu matutino daily paper, cu much trip the trabao on caya, the trabao “sushi” is stay for police.

but for police haci his trabao the have to count ; cu all facilidad also, can example material y another aspectonan adicional, as leynan cu is help kpa haci his trabao, y not all hour the leynan is adapta at the comunidad self cu is cambiando some poco.

papiando of the season druk of fiestanan of december y carnaval cu is in door, the comisario owing to subraya cu not have sufficient police for work on caya. is secreto publico cu have one bashi of more or less 150 uniforma more or kizas even more.

but debi at thing owing to sosode diadomingo madruga, kpa is bay place all his polisnan disponible: this is nifica extra police on caya, extra police in the comunidad, for can follow garantiza the seguridad for we people. “y we is hacie cu hand y leg if is posible, y esey is bay sosode in the time cu is come cu is pasco y year new. we is bay prepara enough cos y after, for carnaval, we will hacie more grandi”, according sr. krosendijk.

for thing is concerni the incidente fateful according alto comisario the caso is more big of locual owing to sosode y cu the person (q.e.p.d) was acolyte of one gang, because owing to come one menaza in direccion of police cu is algo intolerable, y cu is trece cune cu not have to enfoca on the person only y his end lamentable, but on all the are rond of dje, cu have to as cuenta cune for look at kico is sosodiendo cu they.

comisario krosendijk is convenci cu police owing to throw in his derecho: “ami is assure cu police owing to throw in his derecho y i am stop hundred porciento his tras”! all kpa we is assure cu is stop hundred porciento behind the police here. past owing to worde throw first cu past owing to throw, y if the not owing to follow hour cu past owing to achieve the first tiro, the victima owing to mate because past owing to try tire in his cara, y the owing to die eybao.

in the caso here, door cu past owing to follow after of the first tiro, the can owing to enfrenta he of close, if not the owing to achieve his dead prome”. condicion of the polis: alto comisario krosendijk owing to give of conoce cu according the splicacion medico cu they owing to achieve, the police his condicion is stable till aworaki.

only have to bay yude emocionalmente y mustre cu all kpa is stop his slow y besides have to dune proteccion y yude follow bay fast, because con cu mire the caso is lamentable y not everybody is happen in they life algo so in cuerpo policial.

the agent policial is young, y this was one of his first biahanan cu past owing to leave on caya. past owing to haci his trabao y past owing to try hacie best cu is posible, y haye in one problem enough big. krosendijk owing to reitera cu all colega is stop his slow, y cu they do not bay tolera for algo so ripiti.polis will not sucumbi for none sort of delincuencia.

Would like a good translation of this. Relates to the shooting of Anthony Gomez – and the wounded polis officer.

Arma usa riba polis ta di caliber 25….
DOCTERNAN NO POR SACA BALA DI CURPA DI AGENTE POLICIAL

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E agente policial cu diadomingo marduga a ser tira a keda herida pa bala di un pistol caliber 25. E pistol aki segun expertonan cu a mire ta bisa cu ta parce e pistolnan chikito cu antes e polisnan di Lago tabata usa.

Ta e unico arma confisca tambe den e caso aki pasobra cu polis a haye benta banda di e victima tira door di polis.

E agente policial herida mientrastanto a ser opera pero dokternan no por a saca e bala for di su curpa.

E tin un bala cu a bora su pulmon y solamente por a pone un drain pa saca e sanger.No necesariamente mester saca e bala di e pistol caliber 25 for di curpa di e agente pasobra esaki lo no strobe di biba.

Mientrastanto awe den oranan di mainta un tio di e hoben cu a ser tira mata door di polis lo bay warda di polis pa asina papia cu nan riba e sucedido y solucion pa e problema existente entre e gruponan na Sta Cruz.

Dia di entiero lo bay tin basta polis pendiente pa cualkier locura cu esnan eynan kier comete pa motibo di kier hunga tof.

Ta mihor tur hende comporta nan mes e dia aki pasobra polis sigur no ta acepta ningun tipo di wega straño.

Mescos cu e amigonan ta den dolor pa perdida di miembro di nan grupo, polis tambe ta basta hostina y dolorido pa loke cu a pasa cu nan colega.

Online Pap translation:

arm using on police is of caliber 25…. docternan not can saca ball of curpa of agent policial

oranjestad(aan): the agent policial cu diadomingo marduga owing to being throw owing to stay injury for ball of one pistol caliber 25. the pistol here according expertonan cu owing to mire is tell cu is seems the pistolnan diminutive cu formerly the polisnan of lago was using. {??}

is the unique arm confisca also in the caso here because cu police owing to haye throw near of the victima throw door of police.

the agent policial injury all the time owing to being opera but dokternan not can owing to saca the ball for of his curpa. {doctor cannot remove the bullet from lung}

the have one ball cu owing to bore his lung y only can owing to place one drain for saca the blood.no necesariamente have to saca the ball of the pistol caliber 25 for of curpa of the agent because this will not strobe of live.

all the time today in oranan of morning one tio of the young cu owing to being throw kill door of police will bay keep of police for so talk cu they on the sucedido y solucion for her problem existente among the gruponan at sta cruz.

day of burial will bay have enough police pendiente for cualkier locura cu esnan eynan wanted comete for motibo of wanted play tof.

is mihor everybody comporta they self the day here because police assure do not acepta none type of game odd.

same cu the amigonan is in dolor for perdida of acolyte of they are, police also is enough hostina y dolorido for thing cu owing to happen cu they colega.

Not enough polis in Aruba. Dangerous.

Scarcedad di Polis y falta di leynan importante
AGENDA SECRETO PA SOSTENE CRIMINALIDAD?

Mantene orden ta worde haci tur dia mas dificil

ORANJESTAD(AAN)— Pa seguridad di agentenan policial, DIARIO no ta relata cuanto agente policial tabata disponibel pa distrito di Playa ayeranochi. E tabata un minimo pasobra no tin suficiente agente policial.

Esey ta djis parti di e situacion cu ta haci Aruba tur dia mas peligroso y mas atractivo pa criminalidad.

Informantenan clave a adverti DIARIO cu nan no ta descarta cu tin un agenda secreto, cu proposito desconoci, pa sostene criminalidad y haci mantencion di orden tur dia mas dificil.

Continuamente Ministro di Husticia Rudy Croes ta adverti cu tin gran scarcedad di Polis. No tin placa ni pa pone 15 agente policial mas na e school di Polis, caminda nan ta ricibi nan entrenamento. Na mes momento, cantidad di Ley cu Polis mes a pidi pa nan por traha nan trabao mihor y cu mester preveni criminalidad, no ta worde traha. E situacion ta sumamente peligroso manera informantenan a bisa DIARIO, pasobra esnan cu ta comete actonan criminal ta mihor na haltura di e situacion peligroso na Aruba, cu ciudadanonan mes.

Tin un agenda secreto y motibonan desconoci pa sostene criminalidad? Na varios pais, cu despues a conoce por ehempel dictadura of a worde pusha den situacionnan indeseabel, e base di seguridad di ciudadanonan ta promer cu ta worde kibra. Armanan sin permiso ta presente na gran cantidad, scarcedad di Polis ta haci imposibel pa patruyanan mantene nan control den barionan, caminda entre otro droga ta bende mas cu refresco.

Aruba ta worde haci tur dia mas peligroso segun e informante, cu ta mustra cu hasta si placa a caba completamente na Aruba no ta aceptabel pa e scarcedad di Polis ta asina halto cu e ta afecta normalidad di Cuerpo di Polis.

Mal uso di agentenan policial ta trece cune cu hopi ta cansa y esaki ta un condicion peligroso den e trabao di Polis, cu mester ta alerta y mester por actua den situacionnan di emergencia. Ademas e ta afecta nan salud ya cu nan trabao ta contene un tension creciente.

Hasta den siman di Pasco, cu cantidad di actividad, ayeranochi atrobe por a papia di scarcedad di Polis eherciendo nan trabao.

Segun informantenan, algo mester socede pa haya sa pakico ta crea un condicion sumamente peligroso na Aruba y ta bira tempo pa Ministro di Husticia splica pakico e no ta exigi, eventualmente bao menaza cu e ta entrega su cartera di Ministro, pa pone fin na scarcedad di Polis y pakico Leynan cu mester proteha comunidad no a worde pasa ainda.

scarcedad of police y miss of leynan important
agenda secreto for sostene criminalidad?

mantene orden is worde haci all day more dificil

oranjestad(aan)— for seguridad of agentenan policial, daily paper do not relata cuanto agent policial was available for distrito of beach last. the was one minimo because not have sufficient agent policial.

esey is immidiately part of the situation cu is haci aruba all day more dangerous y more atractivo for criminalidad.

informantenan clave owing to adverti daily paper cu they do not descarta cu have one agenda secreto, cu proposito desconoci, for sostene criminalidad y haci mantencion of orden all day more dificil.

continuamente ministro of husticia rudy croes is adverti cu have great scarcedad of police. not have coin neither for place 15 agent policial more at the school of police, caminda they're ricibi they entrenamento. at self instant, cantidad of ley cu police self owing to ask for they can work they trabao mihor y cu have to preveni criminalidad, do not worde work. the situation is extremely dangerous as informantenan owing to tell daily paper, because esnan cu is comete actonan criminal is mihor at height of the situation dangerous at aruba, cu ciudadanonan self.

have one agenda secreto y motibonan desconoci for sostene criminalidad? at several country, cu after owing to conoce for example dictadura or owing to worde push in situacionnan indeseabel, the base of seguridad of ciudadanonan is before is worde break. armanan without permission is present at great cantidad, scarcedad of police is haci impossible for patruyanan mantene they control in barionan, caminda among another drugs is sell more cu refresco.

aruba is worde haci all day more dangerous according the informante, cu is show cu even if coin owing to end completamente at aruba do not aceptabel for her scarcedad of police is so high cu the is afecta normalidad of cuerpo of police.

bad usage of agentenan policial is trece cune cu much is cansa y this is one condicion dangerous in the trabao of police, cu have to is alerta y have to can actua in situacionnan of emergencia. besides the is afecta they salud already cu they trabao is contene one tension creciente.

even in week of pasco, cu cantidad of actividad, last again can owing to talk of scarcedad of police eherciendo they trabao.

according informantenan, algo have to socede for achieve know pakico is crea one condicion extremely dangerous at aruba y is become time for ministro of husticia splica pakico the do not exigi, eventualmente bao menaza cu the is entrega his cartera of ministro, for place end at scarcedad of police y pakico leynan cu have to proteha comunidad not owing to worde happen still.

Suspects in the car-jacking + $6,000 case.

AUTORIDAD COBANDO PROFUNDO DEN SUPUESTO
CASO DI CAR-JACKING

ORANJESTAD (AAN): E supuesto caso di Car-Jacking/Atraco na Ayo, te asina leu no ta conoci si a localiza e Mitsubishi Galant cu e asaltantenan a baha na awa cune. Manera a keda publica caba den DIARIO di ayera, e caso aki a laga e bario di Ayo den incertidumbre.

Diamars mainta, Polis a duna informe oficial di loke a socede. Ta asina cu e dialuna merdia a drenta informe na polis cu tin un caso di joyriding a tuma lugar na un cas. Pero a resulta cu esaki no tabata e caso, banda di caminda un di e patruyanan cu a worde dirigi a topa dos persona, ta trata di un homber y un muher. Nan a splica e polisnan cu desconoci a bay cu nan Mitsubishi Galant cu number A-18680 color di Oro.

Pero e ladronnan a pone arma di candela na cabez di e homber y a kita 6 mil Dollar y nan a mustra polis direccion cu e vehiculo a bay.E patruya move mesora for di e lugar pa busca e Mitsubishi. Mientras un  otro patruya a sigui atende e pareha.

Informe adicional: E pareha segun e informe nan ta e homber di inicialnan F.M.G. di 54 aña naci na Venezuela e ta hunto e señora inicialnan A.F.G. de M. di 79 aña y un subrino di inicialnan MRCM Venezuela di 47 aña.

Nan tres aparentemente tabata na banco pa lanta e suma di placa. Ora cu e trio a caba di lanta placa y a tene nan como rehen pa despues y baha nan den caminda di santo. E investigacion lo tin cu bay trece mas claridad ya cu tin confusion relaciona cu e henter e caso di aki, pasobra  si ta manera cos a bay e ta uno serio.

Ta di spera cu e banco cu e trio a bay lanta palca camera lo por a capta un of otro movimentonan cu tabata tumando lugar. Ya cu banconan mes tabata riba un alerto e ultimo dianan y lo ta dificilmente cu for di mashin di ATM lo por lanta 6 mil Dollar.

Mientras tanto, Diamars anochi habitantenan den area di Cashero a pone Polis na altura cu tin un auto para pa dos dia caba riba un caminda eybanda.  Autoridad a bay y descubri cu ta e Mitsubishi Galant mes ta eynan.

Mesora el a worde confisca pa asina Recherche haci investigacion. Pa colmo, na momento cu Polis ta na e lugar ta check e Mitsubishi Galant, inesperadamente nan a worde bombardea cu piedra.  Polisnan a haya nan ta core busca refugio pa e piedranan no dal nan.

A pensa cu kizas ta e atracadornan ta tirando piedra?  Polis a core actua, pero a resulta cu ta algun mucha tabata tira piedra.  Polis a bay atende e mayornan riba loke a socede Diamars anochi tambe.
Online Pap translation:

autoridad cobando deep in
supuesto
caso of car-jacking

oranjestad (aan): the supuesto caso of car-jacking/atraco at good-bye, till so far do not conoci if owing to localiza the mitsubishi galant cu the asaltantenan owing to descend at water cune. as owing to stay publica end in daily paper of yesterday, the caso here owing to let the district of good-bye in incertidumbre.

tuesday morning, police owing to give informe oficial of thing owing to socede. is so cu the monday afternoon owing to enter informe at police cu have one caso of joyriding did take lugar at one cas. but owing to resulta cu this not was the caso, near of caminda one of the patruyanan cu owing to worde dirigi owing to come across two person, is deal of one man y one muher. they owing to splica the polisnan cu desconoci owing to bay cu they mitsubishi galant cu number a-18680 color of gold.

but the ladronnan owing to place arm of candela at cabez of he y owing to less 6 thousand dollar y they owing to show police direccion cu the vehiculo owing to bay.e patrol actuate at once for of the lugar for busca the mitsubishi. while one another patrol owing to follow atende the pareha.

informe adicional: the pareha according the informe they're he of inicialnan f.m.g. of 54 year naci at venezuela the is together the madam inicialnan owing a.f.g. de m. of 79 year y one nephew of inicialnan mrcm venezuela of 47 year.

they three apparently was at banco for arise the suma of coin. hour cu the trio owing to end of arise coin y owing to as they because; rehen for after y descend they in caminda of sand. the investigacion will have cu bay trece more claridad already cu have confusion relaciona cu the all the caso from here, because if is as cos owing to bay the is uno earnest.

is of wait for cu the banco cu the trio owing to bay arise palca camera will can owing to capta one or another movimentonan cu was tumando lugar. already cu banconan self was on one alerto the ultimo dianan y will is dificilmente cu for of engine of atm will can arise 6 thousand dollar.

all the time, tuesday night habitantenan in area of cashero owing to place police at height cu have one car stop for two day end on one caminda eybanda. autoridad owing to bay y descubri cu is the mitsubishi galant self is eynan.

at once past owing to worde confisca for so recherche haci investigacion. for colmo, at instant cu police is at the lugar is check the mitsubishi galant, unexpectedly they owing to worde bombardea cu stone. polisnan owing to achieve they're core busca refugio for her piedranan not strike they.

owing to think cu kizas is the atracadornan is tirando stone? police owing to core actua, but owing to resulta cu is some child was throw stone. police owing to bay atende the parents on thing owing to socede tuesday night also.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 11:34:28 AM by klaasend » Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 19, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »

Dayhiker,

Are cases like Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson an American Thang?  Or even a Peterson thang?  Surely based on your logic they would qualify as that and yet some how I doubt that is true.  Same for the Dutch.  I could name you endless examples of crimes and corruption committed in this country but would not suggest that it includes a whole nation of people. 

Never implied it was Anna. read my list, does it say Dutch people on there? All I was stating was that the majority of players involved were Dutch and they all came from Holland and some did work for the Dutch government. Nobody is blaming the Dutch populus for any of this.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #558 on: December 19, 2007, 11:10:12 AM »

One Crime Rampant Island
They better hop to it and start their cover-up of the dead tourist....times a wasting!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2007, 11:15:04 AM »

Do we know what, when, and if anything at all is supposed to happen with the Prosecutor tomorrow?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.