April 30, 2024, 07:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227619 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 19, 2007, 05:18:05 PM »

People have come forward and nothing was ever done or they wound up in a Mental Institution,weren't credible enough or have never gave a statement. If someone comes forward again let's hope they move to the U.S. and contact Natalee's family.

We still have PVDS two confessions that Natalee hit her head and drowned. Surely he must have told them where Natalee was after she died? Have they been questioned? How about Antonio Carlo's confession to KJ that Joran plays a major role? What about Junior and Fransisco who both said they saw Natalee being buried? How about the three girls that said Joran drugged and raped them? How about the classmates and "Proffessional" that said Joran bragged about putting drugs into girls drinks? How about the people that PVDS told he had two contacts with Natalee and was the last person to see her at 4am. Why did the Judge grant immunity to searching a murder and kidnapping suspects house? So many unanswered questions that they Aruban officials refuse to answer.

This is what trials are for,You put people under oath so the truth comes out and you lay out all the evidence. You don't need a body of the victim as there is a ton of witnesses and other evidence to find out what happened. It's clear Aruba never had any intention of prosecuting anyone or to ever let Natalee's family know the truth.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: December 19, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »

Did Jossy write anything? Did we get a translation yet?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: December 19, 2007, 05:29:44 PM »

And again; neither the Dutch people nor the Dutch government have anything to do with the way the investigation was conducted. Only because the Aruban government invited the Dutch police detectives, they were able to get involved.

The Dutch media also report that the attorney of Joran van der Sloot is not happy with the fact that the Aruban prosecutors are not involved in the (private) boat search because of the risk that evidence is planted.[/i]

This last line has not been actually verified has it? If Joran's attorney is worried that a water search would turn up anything, then she is actually is in the water. If he left her on the beach, then digging in the sand should worry him more.

Thats a good point Kiwi!!

I absolutely disagree with the Dutch Govt not having anything to do with the way the Investigation was conducted. Mos blaming the Family and Media told me a great deal and was quite shocking. Who in there right mind would spend so much time and resources trying to solve the case if they can never investigate corrupt Investigators and friends of the PVDS that intentionally killed the case and know alot more?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: December 19, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »

People have come forward and nothing was ever done or they wound up in a Mental Institution,weren't credible enough or have never gave a statement. If someone comes forward again let's hope they move to the U.S. and contact Natalee's family.

We still have PVDS two confessions that Natalee hit her head and drowned. Surely he must have told them where Natalee was after she died? Have they been questioned? How about Antonio Carlo's confession to KJ that Joran plays a major role? What about Junior and Fransisco who both said they saw Natalee being buried? How about the three girls that said Joran drugged and raped them? How about the classmates and "Proffessional" that said Joran bragged about putting drugs into girls drinks? How about the people that PVDS told he had two contacts with Natalee and was the last person to see her at 4am. Why did the Judge grant immunity to searching a murder and kidnapping suspects house? So many unanswered questions that they Aruban officials refuse to answer.

This is what trials are for,You put people under oath so the truth comes out and you lay out all the evidence. You don't need a body of the victim as there is a ton of witnesses and other evidence to find out what happened. It's clear Aruba never had any intention of prosecuting anyone or to ever let Natalee's family know the truth.

Thank you *******.  Excellent post!

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 21, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

Like I said -- The case was closed 2 1/2 years ago. 
[/quote]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 19, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »

OKay, the quote was in the right place but it ended up wrong, so I will try again,.

Too bad, the sonofaditch didn't have better things to do when he was raping and murdering Natalee.  I hate him, his guts, his arms, his legs, his cocked eyes, his ugly curled lying lip, his big pig notes, his pig mother and sweating father.

LOL...Tyler you are a lady after my own heart!!!  Amen Sistah

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 19, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

And again; neither the Dutch people nor the Dutch government have anything to do with the way the investigation was conducted. Only because the Aruban government invited the Dutch police detectives, they were able to get involved.

The Dutch media also report that the attorney of Joran van der Sloot is not happy with the fact that the Aruban prosecutors are not involved in the (private) boat search because of the risk that evidence is planted.[/i]

This last line has not been actually verified has it? If Joran's attorney is worried that a water search would turn up anything, then she is actually is in the water. If he left her on the beach, then digging in the sand should worry him more.

Thats a good point Kiwi!!

I absolutely disagree with the Dutch Govt not having anything to do with the way the Investigation was conducted. Mos blaming the Family and Media told me a great deal and was quite shocking. Who in there right mind would spend so much time and resources trying to solve the case if they can never investigate corrupt Investigators and friends of the PVDS that intentionally killed the case and know alot more?

It doesn't matter who agrees with or who does not, the fact is the Dutch cannot do anything without being invited to do so.  Even KLPD could only come on the island at the invitation of Rudy Croes.

Aruba considers itself a sovereign nation.  Nothing can be done there by any country, including the Dutch, without the permission of the Arubans like the Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes.  That is why the Dutch did not investigate until two years too late.  Only then did Rudy invite/allow them to do so.

When the Aruban say to blame the Dutch, it is the same as when they say to blame the FBI.  They are lying and FOS.  The Dutch can only do what the Arubans allow them to do and nothing more without creating a huge stink.  The Arubans would scream like anything if the Dutch tried to force them to do anything.

Jan van der Straten said very early on that NO ONE was going to come behind him and check his work.  He knew within the first month what the game was and that no one could without his buddy Rudy approving it first and that this would never happen so he was cocky enough to be saying that from the get go.

Arubans do this all the time in one way or another.  It's nothing new for them and nothing unusual.  They answer to no one, not the Dutch, not the U.S., not the FBI, not Interpol, just their own little world down there.

They are only Dutch when it suits their purpose and Aruban when that is more expedient.  They play the duality of their government like a violin.  Basically, as they have put in their print media, they answer to no one. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #646 on: December 19, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »

This was posted on the FP.  Wonder if Paulus is practicing law again?  Bet he has advised Joran's lawyer (wonder if that would be his Aruban lawyer or his American lawyer) to be sure and file a complaint against the searchers just in case they find Natalee:

Amsterdam 020 on December 19th, 2007 5:41 am

Please don’t believe everything that Fox is telling you!

In the Aruban media as well as the Dutch media it has been confirmed that (for now) the investigation is indeed closed.

For everyone’s understanding; this does not mean that the person(s) responsible for the dissapearance of Natalee will never be convicted. However new and strong evidence shall have to be presented in order to prosecute the suspect(s).

The Dutch media also report that the attorney of Joran van der Sloot is not happy with the fact that the Aruban prosecutors are not involved in the (private) boat search because of the risk that evidence is planted.

Posted by Marco @ RU...no link given

Zoektocht naar Holloway doorgezet

ORANJESTAD - Een team van experts heeft de zoektocht naar de verdwenen tiener Natalee Holloway op Aruba doorgezet ondanks het besluit van justitie om de zaak tegen de verdachten te sluiten wegens gebrek aan bewijs.

Rond het eiland is woensdag een speciaal Amerikaans onderzoeksschip begonnen met het scannen van de zeebodem. De aankomst van de boot Persistence wordt bevestigd door Tim Miller van Texas Equuesearch (TES), een organisatie die vermiste Amerikanen opspoort als de autoriteiten dat opgeven.

Het schip werd al een maand geleden aangekondigd door Dave Holloway, de vader van Natalee, maar liep afgelopen week vertraging op door onder meer tropische storm Olga in het Caribisch gebied.

De Persistance kan tot op drie kilometer diepte zoeken, in tegenstelling tot de honderd meter bij de vorige zoekactie in zee naar Holloway. De experts hebben daarvoor de 'beste detectoren van de planeet' aan boord. De kosten voor het onderzoek zouden per dag oplopen tot honderdduizenden dollars en worden met donaties gedekt.

Het Openbaar Ministerie heeft zich gedistantieerd van de particuliere zoekactie. Dit tot ontevredenheid van de advocaat van Joran van der Sloot, Ariean de Bie, die vreest dat er zonder controle misschien wel eens bewijsstukken verzonnen kunnen worden. „Ze zouden er zo een handtasje bij kunnen leggen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRANNY
A team of experts has the search to the disappeared teenager Natalee
Holloway on Aruba persevered in spite of the decision of justice the
matter against suspected to close because of lack of proof.

Around the island Wednesday has started a special American research
ship with scanning the sea floor. The arrival of the boat Persistence
is confirmed by times Miller van Texas Equuesearch (TES), an
organisation that vermiste Americans traces as the authorities that
give up.

The ship was already suffered a month announced Dave Holloway, the
father of Natalee, but incurred last weak delay by among others
tropical storm Olga in the Caribbean area.

The Persistance can zoeken depth up to on three kilometres, in
contrast to the hundred meters at the previous search operation in sea
to Holloway. The experts have for that the ' best auscultators of the
planet ' to border. The costs for the research per day incur up to
thousands of dollars and to be covered with donaties.

The Public Prosecution Service has distanced himself of the private
search operation. This to dissatisfaction of the lawyer of Joran of of
the ditch, Ariean the Bie, which fears that there without control
perhaps sometimes evidence can be invented
.  "they this way handtasje
are able lay."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 19, 2007, 05:56:00 PM »

Joran's attorney already working on grounds for an appeal?  Sounds suspicious to me.  I thought only the crackpots would suggest planting evidence but guess that could include Joran's lawyer. 

Forensics can tell how long something has been in seawater, etc.  It would be just about impossible to plant anything. 

Buncha dimwits down there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 19, 2007, 05:56:15 PM »

Great post ******* - and this is so true ........... It's clear Aruba never had any intention of prosecuting anyone or to ever let Natalee's family know the truth.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #649 on: December 19, 2007, 05:58:53 PM »

Posted by Marco @ RU...no link given

Zoektocht naar Holloway doorgezet

ORANJESTAD - Een team van experts heeft de zoektocht naar de verdwenen tiener Natalee Holloway op Aruba doorgezet ondanks het besluit van justitie om de zaak tegen de verdachten te sluiten wegens gebrek aan bewijs.

Rond het eiland is woensdag een speciaal Amerikaans onderzoeksschip begonnen met het scannen van de zeebodem. De aankomst van de boot Persistence wordt bevestigd door Tim Miller van Texas Equuesearch (TES), een organisatie die vermiste Amerikanen opspoort als de autoriteiten dat opgeven.

Het schip werd al een maand geleden aangekondigd door Dave Holloway, de vader van Natalee, maar liep afgelopen week vertraging op door onder meer tropische storm Olga in het Caribisch gebied.

De Persistance kan tot op drie kilometer diepte zoeken, in tegenstelling tot de honderd meter bij de vorige zoekactie in zee naar Holloway. De experts hebben daarvoor de 'beste detectoren van de planeet' aan boord. De kosten voor het onderzoek zouden per dag oplopen tot honderdduizenden dollars en worden met donaties gedekt.

Het Openbaar Ministerie heeft zich gedistantieerd van de particuliere zoekactie. Dit tot ontevredenheid van de advocaat van Joran van der Sloot, Ariean de Bie, die vreest dat er zonder controle misschien wel eens bewijsstukken verzonnen kunnen worden. „Ze zouden er zo een handtasje bij kunnen leggen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRANNY
A team of experts has the search to the disappeared teenager Natalee
Holloway on Aruba persevered in spite of the decision of justice the
matter against suspected to close because of lack of proof.

Around the island Wednesday has started a special American research
ship with scanning the sea floor. The arrival of the boat Persistence
is confirmed by times Miller van Texas Equuesearch (TES), an
organisation that vermiste Americans traces as the authorities that
give up.

The ship was already suffered a month announced Dave Holloway, the
father of Natalee, but incurred last weak delay by among others
tropical storm Olga in the Caribbean area.

The Persistance can zoeken depth up to on three kilometres, in
contrast to the hundred meters at the previous search operation in sea
to Holloway. The experts have for that the ' best auscultators of the
planet ' to border. The costs for the research per day incur up to
thousands of dollars and to be covered with donaties.

The Public Prosecution Service has distanced himself of the private
search operation. This to dissatisfaction of the lawyer of Joran of of
the ditch, Ariean the Bie, which fears that there without control
perhaps sometimes evidence can be invented
.  "they this way handtasje
are able lay."

Here u are the link:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/2832149/_Zoektocht_naar_Holloway_doorgezet__.html?p=24,1

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 19, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 19, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »

"they this way handtasje
are able lay."     =   "they could lay down a purse"

Rolling Eyes lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #652 on: December 19, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »

Travesty in Aruba

From the Birmingham (Ala.) News

Aruban authorities in late November arrested the three men Natalee Holloway was last seen with as she left a bar in Aruba on May 30, 2005.

Now we know why prosecutors didn’t disclose the “new incriminating evidence.”

There was none. Aruban judges released the three suspects for lack of enough evidence. And if there wasn’t enough evidence to hold them, there wasn’t enough evidence to prosecute them.

If prosecutors’ bumbling behavior weren’t so infuriating, it might be entertaining in a morbid sort of way. But an 18-year-old girl is almost surely dead, and authorities have failed to find out who is responsible and prosecute them.

Recent Comments

The FBI, Aruba Police, Dutch Police, even the Interpol was involved...

http://www.kansascity.com/273/story/409349.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: December 19, 2007, 06:03:10 PM »

Joran's attorney already working on grounds for an appeal?  Sounds suspicious to me.  I thought only the crackpots would suggest planting evidence but guess that could include Joran's lawyer. 

Forensics can tell how long something has been in seawater, etc.  It would be just about impossible to plant anything. 

Buncha dimwits down there.

Well the darkside dimwits have basically accused the Holloways of digging up Beth's relatives bones to plant in the trap. Now if that isn't the sickest thing you ever heard.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 19, 2007, 06:03:13 PM »

Attorneys for Joran van der Sloot and Holloway Family React to News From Aruba
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317479,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #655 on: December 19, 2007, 06:03:34 PM »

"they this way handtasje
are able lay."     =   "they could lay down a purse"

Rolling Eyes lol

Handtasje = little handbag for females

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: December 19, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »

Cool, ldst!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: December 19, 2007, 06:04:26 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

That is great news!!!!!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 19, 2007, 06:06:44 PM »

I agree planting evidence is about as possible as a meteorite vaporized her. But the odds go way up since he knows exactly what happened and all the details. He may have as he says perhaps tipped his hand and told the truth about her actual location.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 19, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol
I know, I am excited!! I am sure he has a lot of answers we have be dying to know that he could not talk about until now!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.