May 01, 2024, 01:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227638 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 19, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol
I know, I am excited!! I am sure he has a lot of answers we have be dying to know that he could not talk about until now!!!!

Just responded to your email.  Why don't you go ahead and forward Jug's contact information to Red and Dana, you did all the leg work!   Excellent news!   It will be great to hear from Jug!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 19, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »

Missing Teen's Family Blames Probe by Gwen at RU

Dec 19, 2:58 PM (ET)

By MICHAEL MELIA

~snip~

"We'll be glad when it's out of the media ... We've suffered enough," said John Herbert, a receptionist at the Arubiana Inn on the island of white sand beaches off the coast of Venezuela.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071219/D8TKNGN00.html

Dayum!  Are they gonna be disappointed when they feel the effects of the latest efforts!!!

They ain't seen sufferin' yet!  Stock up on toilet paper aruba!

Existence is futile.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:44 PM »

*******, you have been on a good roll today.
Lots of great stuff.  Cool

Here is Getagrip's translation of the statement from Mos'
office.

Official press release by the Public Ministry indicates
Authorities don't have proof that Natalee died
Documents do not contain proof of what happened
Diario Aruba
12/19/2007

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Via a bulletin issued midday Tuesday, the Public Ministry of Aruba informed the three suspects in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – Deepak Kalpoe, 24, his brother Satish Kalpoe, 21 and Joran v.d. Sloot, 20 – that they will not be criminally prosecuted. At the same time, the Public Ministry informed the American lawyer of Natalee Holloway’s parents of the decision.

On the basis of an additional long and extensive investigation, conducted by a team of Dutch and Aruban investigators, the three suspects were re-detained at the end of November. Their detentions were based on new and serious evidence that was gathered in the last 8 months.

Although the judge shared the opinion of the Public Ministry that there was sufficient new investigative material to justify their re-detention, these detentions did not bring about a definite break in the investigation. All suspects chose to use their right to not give any statement.

Finally, in an appeal by the Public Ministry against the release of the Kalpoe brothers, the Common Court of Justice was of the opinion that the investigation did not show sufficient evidence to conclude that Natalee Holloway died as a consequence of a violent act. It was exactly this suspicion of which the Public Ministry accused the suspects.

After the three suspects were already released, the Public Ministry carefully reconsidered and evaluated all the evidence. They arrived at the conclusion that the file contained insufficient evidence to prove, in front of the Court of Justice, that a violent act was committed against Natalee Holloway or that her death was caused by an involuntary act by any of the suspects. There was also insufficient proof as to what concerns a sexual crime (zedendelict).

The Public Ministry is convinced that if they proceeded with a criminal prosecution of the suspects for the mentioned acts, this would have resulted with a vrijspraak (acquittal). Given this line of thought, the Public Ministry could not decide to criminally prosecute.

Although the Public Ministry has and is looking at the possibilities to prove that Natalee Holloway has died, the fact that her body was never found presents an important limitation in the possible reconstruction of the facts. The current criminal file, also for this reason, does not give sufficient answers as to the question of what punishable acts took place on the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and it doesn’t have answers as to the question of what exactly were the roles of the suspects.

The Public Ministry and the investigative team are convinced that after the investigation that has been conducted since April of this year, they have sufficiently determined that all other scenarios that have been considered in the last 2˝ years and in which the three suspects are not included are improbable or, with the current investigation results, excluded.

With the press release of no more criminal prosecution, the Public Ministry dismisses the cases against the three suspects with regards to the facts related with the preliminary judicial investigation and their detentions. This does not mean that if they are able to find solid evidence in this case, that the criminal prosecution is no longer possible. Criminal prosecution is possible until the punishable acts that have been mentioned become too old. For voluntary manslaughter (homicidio culposo - dood door schuld), the term is 6 years from the date of the punishable offense. For homicide (homicidio - doodslag), the term is 12 years.

The Public Ministry is aware that after losing their child and not being able to find her, the results of this investigation has been difficult for the parents of Natalee Holloway. It is for this important reason, amongst others, the Public Ministry and Police made all efforts in the investigation, which was exceptionally long and intensive, to resolve the disappearance of the youngster and went to the depths of the arsenal of criminal instruments [available to them].

Despite the fact that this work did not bring a solution to this case, the Public Ministry and Police are of the opinion that they did all that was in their power to be able to bring clarity to the case, which was the right decision to take.

The Public Ministry will give more explanations regarding this decision and will give the opportunity to ask questions during a press conference Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 12:00 in the press hall of the Government Building in Oranjestad. Until that moment, it will not answer questions.

[translated by Getagrip]

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 19, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol
I know, I am excited!! I am sure he has a lot of answers we have be dying to know that he could not talk about until now!!!!

Just responded to your email.  Why don't you go ahead and forward Jug's contact information to Red and Dana, you did all the leg work!   Excellent news!   It will be great to hear from Jug!

Just sent them a note, thanks Klaas.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:06 PM »

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:22 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

This is really great.....Thank you!

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:49 PM »

Birmingham local news just said that the family of
Natalee Holloway is probably going to file an appeal
to keep the Aruban Gov't from closing the case.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #667 on: December 19, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »

Good work Kermit! Where did u found this picture, on the right site?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 19, 2007, 06:33:41 PM »

From Jan Brennan's book website.  Looks like Jan could be Julia's older sister (or visa versa)

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 19, 2007, 06:34:42 PM »

Birmingham local news just said that the family of
Natalee Holloway is probably going to file an appeal
to keep the Aruban Gov't from closing the case.

Thanks for the update Magnolia! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »

Lord, that is frightening!  They look like they are related.
Could the hatefulness be genetic?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:58 PM »

writeandshow.com (so Jan aka Medleyrelay is simply testing this out for Sam aka Roger Laughing )

Whois Record
Domain Services Provided By:
      000domains,
      http://www.000domains.com

Registrant:
   Bret Redman Enterprises
   PO box 2426
   Venice, CA  90291
   US

Registrar: 000DOM
   Domain Name: WRITEANDSHOW.COM
      Created on: 14-MAR-07
      Expires on: 14-MAR-08
      Last Updated on: 11-JUN-07

Administrative, Technical Contact:
      Redman, Bret 
      Bret Redman Enterprises
      PO box 2426
      Venice, CA  90291
      US

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.THEPLANET.COM
      NS2.THEPLANET.COM

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: December 19, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

This is really great.....Thank you!

look out Renho....we will finally get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #673 on: December 19, 2007, 06:43:47 PM »

From Jan Brennan's book website.  Looks like Jan could be Julia's older sister (or visa versa)

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/

Gracias Klaasend!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: December 19, 2007, 06:45:27 PM »

Joran's attorney already working on grounds for an appeal?  Sounds suspicious to me.  I thought only the crackpots would suggest planting evidence but guess that could include Joran's lawyer. 

Forensics can tell how long something has been in seawater, etc.  It would be just about impossible to plant anything. 

Buncha dimwits down there.

Well the darkside dimwits have basically accused the Holloways of digging up Beth's relatives bones to plant in the trap. Now if that isn't the sickest thing you ever heard.

You are talking about the same dimwits who wrote a letter and sent it to Paulus, signed it Natalee and ensured the DNA would be hers, when in fact, no DNA but that of Paulus.  Why the USPS did not prosecute that woman who did that is beyond me.  She should be wearing an orange jumpsuit sitting next to Mr. Vick of football fame right now. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: December 19, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »

I am so outraged that they closed the case now at the onset of the deep sea search that I don't want to just sit around and read about that evil place anymore I want to take action. I live in Oregon if anyone hears of Aruba coming to a  travel show in the pacific northwest please post the info and I will be there.

I am also considering making signs and standing at busy intersections with printed flyer's to hand out. The more people we can reach the better. I am hoping I can find someone who lives in my area that wants to pool ideas and resources so that we can spread the word.

If anyone else has other ideas please post them I want to take action.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »

Lord, that is frightening!  They look like they are related.
Could the hatefulness be genetic?

The brides of Frankenstein.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: December 19, 2007, 06:48:52 PM »

I am so outraged that they closed the case now at the onset of the deep sea search that I don't want to just sit around and read about that evil place anymore I want to take action. I live in Oregon if anyone hears of Aruba coming to a  travel show in the pacific northwest please post the info and I will be there.

I am also considering making signs and standing at busy intersections with printed flyer's to hand out. The more people we can reach the better. I am hoping I can find someone who lives in my area that wants to pool ideas and resources so that we can spread the word.

Can you get a vanity plate for your car?  Can you buy a rubber stamp for the backs of envelopes when you mail bills or greeting cards?  Mine says NO2ARUBA.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #678 on: December 19, 2007, 06:50:19 PM »

Good Job LD!

Interesting find Kermit.

I just got word of a rumor going around that Drew Peterson is desperately trying get Taco to defend him.  Not sure if it's been reported here or not, but we THOUGHT we weren't going to see his mug anymore!?  He'll take the case if true, cause it WILL keep his mug in the media!  Another guilty bastard to defend, how perfect for him!   puker

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »

Our very own Robots just wrote ARUBA SUX on a Tshirt with
a Red magic marker and went to the airport in his city.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.