May 01, 2024, 01:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227639 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »

OKay, the quote was in the right place but it ended up wrong, so I will try again,.

Too bad, the sonofaditch didn't have better things to do when he was raping and murdering Natalee.  I hate him, his guts, his arms, his legs, his cocked eyes, his ugly curled lying lip, his big pig notes, his pig mother and sweating father.

LOL...Tyler you are a lady after my own heart!!!  Amen Sistah

I love this post!!! And I agree wholeheartedly!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:54 PM »

Good Job LD!

Interesting find Kermit.

I just got word of a rumor going around that Drew Peterson is desperately trying get Taco to defend him.  Not sure if it's been reported here or not, but we THOUGHT we weren't going to see his mug anymore!?  He'll take the case if true, cause it WILL keep his mug in the media!  Another guilty bastard to defend, how perfect for him!   puker

Sent you an e-mail Sweetie!
Heading out for an early Christmas at my brother's. Have a great night all and keep the faith!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #682 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »

WELCOME DOWNLOADINGDADDY!

Love the passion you bring and nice to see another American who cares to fight for truth!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 19, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Have You Seen Her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5T9oUoQBbk&feature=related

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: December 19, 2007, 06:58:40 PM »

Lord, that is frightening!  They look like they are related.
Could the hatefulness be genetic?

The brides of Frankenstein.
looks like one of Charlie rat's ambiguously gendered friends.

downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: December 19, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

Dihannah1 - Thank You. This case has got to me more than any other in years and I just can't stand what the Holloways have been put through by the slime on that vile isle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 19, 2007, 07:01:33 PM »

I am so outraged that they closed the case now at the onset of the deep sea search that I don't want to just sit around and read about that evil place anymore I want to take action. I live in Oregon if anyone hears of Aruba coming to a  travel show in the pacific northwest please post the info and I will be there.

I am also considering making signs and standing at busy intersections with printed flyer's to hand out. The more people we can reach the better. I am hoping I can find someone who lives in my area that wants to pool ideas and resources so that we can spread the word.

If anyone else has other ideas please post them I want to take action.

Welcome DownloadingDad  Wink

For my own part, I'm holding off until the ocean search is concluded before going all out with the boycott.  I still have hopes the ocean search will be successful.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »

They need to chnange that p'word.
Do they ever look alike ! !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: December 19, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

Smile Thanks, *******.  You keep a keen eye out for these things.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 19, 2007, 07:07:15 PM »

Lord, that is frightening!  They look like they are related.
Could the hatefulness be genetic?

The brides of Frankenstein.
looks like one of Charlie rat's ambiguously gendered friends.

You know that could be the making for a villainous TV program, the antithesis of Charlie's Angels.  I am so sorry about all the errors.  I sliced my pinky yesterday while making a pate and it is bandaged and casted, and makes for lots of typos.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 19, 2007, 07:07:30 PM »

this is the best one yet.  i could have done without the pictures of the horses asses, but natalee more than made up for that.
dennisintn

i truly hate those three bastards.  and i don't waste a lot of effort hating anything.
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: December 19, 2007, 07:08:06 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Klaasend,
I admire you for holding onto hope.
I have held out hope for 2 1/2 years and I am afraid mine is waning. Even when Natalee is found I am having trouble believing that Aruba would do the right thing.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:19 PM »

I am so outraged that they closed the case now at the onset of the deep sea search that I don't want to just sit around and read about that evil place anymore I want to take action. I live in Oregon if anyone hears of Aruba coming to a  travel show in the pacific northwest please post the info and I will be there.

I am also considering making signs and standing at busy intersections with printed flyer's to hand out. The more people we can reach the better. I am hoping I can find someone who lives in my area that wants to pool ideas and resources so that we can spread the word.

Welcome Smile Have you ever visited Boston or NYC before? Two big travel shows coming up in a few months! I love your passion and I am sure a lot can be done both on our computers and in our own states. We just have to get organized and educate and also find someone in our own Govt that is willing to do something.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:33 PM »

this is the best one yet.  i could have done without the pictures of the horses asses, but natalee more than made up for that.
dennisintn

i truly hate those three bastards.  and i don't waste a lot of effort hating anything.

Yes, but the point of "have you seen her?" seemed directed at the 3 PIMPS, which I loved. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: December 19, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »

http://www.ahata.travel/ahata/do/getPage/page/MARKETING_TRADESHOWS_EVENTS.html

That is a link to Aruban Hotel and Tourism Assbites and has links to Trade Shows.

I can't open those because I have to reinstall Office on my computer first.

But on that site might be some ideas.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: December 19, 2007, 07:16:20 PM »

Thanks *******, no I have not visited NY or boston
But I am ready to organize and educate
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:27 PM »

LOL! My slow brain just figured out how you are all quoting each other in blue.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 19, 2007, 07:19:39 PM »

Welcome DLD. There is a thread that suggests a letter to your congressman. Thousands of letters will be needed to be effective. So if we start now it will help later.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #698 on: December 19, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »

RU's latest.....
Steve Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 pm   

If Hodges finds anything.... it's because they put it there now or 2.5 years ago during the first so called search.  Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda wrote:
Saw the Persistence yesterday, no where near the fisherman's huts! Or directly offshore from that area. Wonder what they are really looking for?
Shocked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and Jenna's off on her Bush/oil search rant....
 Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: December 19, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »

Welcome Dad,

I have lots of ideas but few of them are legal.  We are told we must stay legal.

I forget why, lol.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.