May 01, 2024, 02:17:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227641 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 19, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »

RU's latest.....
Steve Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 pm   

If Hodges finds anything.... it's because they put it there now or 2.5 years ago during the first so called search.  Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda wrote:
Saw the Persistence yesterday, no where near the fisherman's huts! Or directly offshore from that area. Wonder what they are really looking for?
Shocked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and Jenna's off on her Bush/oil search rant....
 Rolling Eyes

Glenda/Renfro is an ass.  Yesterday they were mapping 22 square miles.  Did she think they were only going to look 3 miles out from the Fisherman's Huts?  Fool.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 19, 2007, 07:35:35 PM »

RU's latest.....
Steve Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 pm   

If Hodges finds anything.... it's because they put it there now or 2.5 years ago during the first so called search.  Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda wrote:
Saw the Persistence yesterday, no where near the fisherman's huts! Or directly offshore from that area. Wonder what they are really looking for?
Shocked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and Jenna's off on her Bush/oil search rant....
 Rolling Eyes

That Julia Renfro is a pieceo'work.  She plants the seed and those
Refugees run with it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: December 19, 2007, 07:36:28 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol
I know, I am excited!! I am sure he has a lot of answers we have be dying to know that he could not talk about until now!!!!

That is wonderful news...thanks!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #703 on: December 19, 2007, 07:36:47 PM »

Something bugging me....brought on by tacopenishead saying"all 3 boys were in jail for 3 months"in one of his numerous,mind numbimg rants.
Why do you all think joran was in jail the longest?I have always believed that the prosecutor MUST have more evidence on joran than they did for the kalpoes but it seems now that the prosecutor has about the same evidence against joran and the kalpoes(which obviously is nada).
So now I think joran was held those 3 months for his own protection and nothing else....what do you think?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: December 19, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »

*******, you have been on a good roll today.
Lots of great stuff.  Cool

Here is Getagrip's translation of the statement from Mos'
office.

Official press release by the Public Ministry indicates
Authorities don't have proof that Natalee died
Documents do not contain proof of what happened
Diario Aruba
12/19/2007

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Via a bulletin issued midday Tuesday, the Public Ministry of Aruba informed the three suspects in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway – Deepak Kalpoe, 24, his brother Satish Kalpoe, 21 and Joran v.d. Sloot, 20 – that they will not be criminally prosecuted. At the same time, the Public Ministry informed the American lawyer of Natalee Holloway’s parents of the decision.

On the basis of an additional long and extensive investigation, conducted by a team of Dutch and Aruban investigators, the three suspects were re-detained at the end of November. Their detentions were based on new and serious evidence that was gathered in the last 8 months.

Although the judge shared the opinion of the Public Ministry that there was sufficient new investigative material to justify their re-detention, these detentions did not bring about a definite break in the investigation. All suspects chose to use their right to not give any statement.

Finally, in an appeal by the Public Ministry against the release of the Kalpoe brothers, the Common Court of Justice was of the opinion that the investigation did not show sufficient evidence to conclude that Natalee Holloway died as a consequence of a violent act. It was exactly this suspicion of which the Public Ministry accused the suspects.

After the three suspects were already released, the Public Ministry carefully reconsidered and evaluated all the evidence. They arrived at the conclusion that the file contained insufficient evidence to prove, in front of the Court of Justice, that a violent act was committed against Natalee Holloway or that her death was caused by an involuntary act by any of the suspects. There was also insufficient proof as to what concerns a sexual crime (zedendelict).

The Public Ministry is convinced that if they proceeded with a criminal prosecution of the suspects for the mentioned acts, this would have resulted with a vrijspraak (acquittal). Given this line of thought, the Public Ministry could not decide to criminally prosecute.

Although the Public Ministry has and is looking at the possibilities to prove that Natalee Holloway has died, the fact that her body was never found presents an important limitation in the possible reconstruction of the facts. The current criminal file, also for this reason, does not give sufficient answers as to the question of what punishable acts took place on the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and it doesn’t have answers as to the question of what exactly were the roles of the suspects.

The Public Ministry and the investigative team are convinced that after the investigation that has been conducted since April of this year, they have sufficiently determined that all other scenarios that have been considered in the last 2˝ years and in which the three suspects are not included are improbable or, with the current investigation results, excluded.

With the press release of no more criminal prosecution, the Public Ministry dismisses the cases against the three suspects with regards to the facts related with the preliminary judicial investigation and their detentions. This does not mean that if they are able to find solid evidence in this case, that the criminal prosecution is no longer possible. Criminal prosecution is possible until the punishable acts that have been mentioned become too old. For voluntary manslaughter (homicidio culposo - dood door schuld), the term is 6 years from the date of the punishable offense. For homicide (homicidio - doodslag), the term is 12 years.

The Public Ministry is aware that after losing their child and not being able to find her, the results of this investigation has been difficult for the parents of Natalee Holloway. It is for this important reason, amongst others, the Public Ministry and Police made all efforts in the investigation, which was exceptionally long and intensive, to resolve the disappearance of the youngster and went to the depths of the arsenal of criminal instruments [available to them].

Despite the fact that this work did not bring a solution to this case, the Public Ministry and Police are of the opinion that they did all that was in their power to be able to bring clarity to the case, which was the right decision to take.

The Public Ministry will give more explanations regarding this decision and will give the opportunity to ask questions during a press conference Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 12:00 in the press hall of the Government Building in Oranjestad. Until that moment, it will not answer questions.

[translated by Getagrip]

So does this mean Joran and 2K can tell all in six years without any accountability?  Does this mean if Nat's body is found, and they have a case, and it goes to trial let's say in another few years ( we know how they are in getting around to doing things),  J2K could only serve 1-2 years or less for the crime of "involuntary" manslaughter?  Or could they just stall the trial until 6 years is up?  I wonder how long they can punish them for disposing ofher remains if the manslaughter is only 6 years?

Am I reading this correctly?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 19, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Have You Seen Her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5T9oUoQBbk&feature=related

this is the best one yet.  i could have done without the pictures of the horses asses, but natalee more than made up for that.
dennisintn

i truly hate those three bastards.  and i don't waste a lot of effort hating anything.

Yes, but the point of "have you seen her?" seemed directed at the 3 PIMPS, which I loved. 

Seeing Natalee's smile and happiness at 3:50 make me even more determined to never give up. She is well worth every second that we spend searching for her.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 19, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
Jug Twitty has agreed to do an interview with Dana!!! He said we could compile a list of questions and he will answer them all!!!!
Klaas, I am going to e-mail you Jug's number so Dana can call him and set it up!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol
I know, I am excited!! I am sure he has a lot of answers we have be dying to know that he could not talk about until now!!!!

Where do we send our questions?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 19, 2007, 07:43:38 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

That is great news!!!!!

I got booted!!! lol

Where do we send our questions?

I just created a thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2460.0
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: December 19, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »

I wonder if one could get signatures from the public to send along with a  letter to our congress people.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »

Jan Brennan posted this on MSNBC Abrahams in July 2005, so she was a pro Joran supporter from the get go.

In fact, Jan Brennan in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania writes, “How can everyone criticize in the U.S. how Aruba is dealing with this?  I am confused as to why everyone is so up in arms about Aruban justice.  I realize there is an urgency to find Natalee, but certainly no more so than Chandra Levy or Laci Peterson.”
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »

I wonder if one could get signatures from the public to send along with a  letter to our congress people.

I am going to send mine to their congressman (the Twittys) since Natalee was in their district and mine is retiring (great man that he was) and would be to no avail as he would probably care but health is forcing his retirement, so I will only send him a cc.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 19, 2007, 08:34:50 PM »

Something has got to be done soon and I  hope someone in power steps up to the plate for Natalee. This has gone on way to long!

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/justnat/
Eugene Bernat, justicespatriot@gmail.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 19, 2007, 08:40:08 PM »

Assume this is the press conference that the Prosecution liason Pauly called into Fox yesterday saying the case was not closed, there is new evidence, when in fact it is merely Hans explaining their decision to close the case?

More bullshit from Aruba.

From the Diario press release translated by Getagrip:

The Public Ministry will give more explanations regarding this decision and will give the opportunity to ask questions during a press conference Thursday, December 20, 2007 at 12:00 in the press hall of the Government Building in Oranjestad. Until that moment, it will not answer questions.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 19, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

great!  I think Jug will give some answers that Beth and Dave might not.  He has been the forgotten parent....so sad.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: December 19, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »

Good work Kermit! Where did u found this picture, on the right site?

From Jan Brennan's book website.  Looks like Jan could be Julia's older sister (or visa versa)

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/

They are both ugly.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 19, 2007, 09:06:50 PM »

Jan Brennan posted this on MSNBC Abrahams in July 2005, so she was a pro Joran supporter from the get go.

In fact, Jan Brennan in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania writes, “How can everyone criticize in the U.S. how Aruba is dealing with this?  I am confused as to why everyone is so up in arms about Aruban justice.  I realize there is an urgency to find Natalee, but certainly no more so than Chandra Levy or Laci Peterson.”

I think they are the same person, one with and one without extreme makeover.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 19, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »

aruba blows chunks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 19, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »

Beauty is only skin deep and ugly is to the bone.
Beauty fades away but ugly holds its own.
I think that is a picture of Julia Renfro how she looked before her makeover.
I think she will look that way once again.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 19, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »

robots....i read your posts this am...gave me something to smile about...i would love to see those pictures of you in your aruba sucks t-shirt at the airport!!!!....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 19, 2007, 09:14:02 PM »

Natalee Holloway - Have You Seen Her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5T9oUoQBbk&feature=related

this one smacked me right in the face......that one close up of Natalee broke my heart.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.