April 30, 2024, 06:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227617 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 19, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »

Good evening everyone! I highly doubt with the number of people aboard the Persistence (including Dateline NBC) that they would be able to say evidence was "planted". 

Besides the fact that science today can determine a lot of factors.  Let's first find Natalee and bring her home to her mom and dad and the USA! Keep praying for the Persistence and the crew! They are a very determined bunch of individuals! And, keep reading oceanexplorer Kyle's updates!

Have a great evening! God Bless!

thanks for bringing this over *******......wonder what julia and the rejects will come up to disprove dateline....lol

WOW! 

Witnesses that aren't afraid to talk!

What a concept aruba!!!

Existence is futile.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 19, 2007, 09:49:20 PM »

Rudy Croes = Pimpmaster General

CLEAN UP in AISLE 5, robots is puking from laughing so hard  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: December 19, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »

Rudy Croes = Pimpmaster General

CLEAN UP in AISLE 5, robots is puking from laughing so hard  Cool

Laughing Laughing And the visual of Rudy puts me right next to you...not laughing, though...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: December 19, 2007, 09:56:47 PM »

Posted by Lazlo....this could get fun.

Lazlo Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:51 pm   
Conflict between OM and Justice Ministry?

Since it seems to be correct that the OM will give a Press Conference tomorrow, I guess them reveiling what the new evidence was might also be true.

It seems there is a conflict between OM and Justice Ministry imo, which could explain the planned Press Conference tomorrow and things said by both Mos and Croes:

Rudy Croes (about actions of OM) : the international face of Aruba been damanged again"
Rudy Croes: considers the contact between him and the OM about the recent developments in the Hollowaycase as an abnormal working situation.

Mos: A number of people though were more worried about the image of the island then solving crimes.
Mos: Felonycases seem less important then (inferieur to) economical interests; then you can aswell shut down police force and judicial authorities.
Mos: In individual felonycases like this, the OM takes the decissions and the minister should not work himself against that.

Also see comments Jorg in Amigoe.

With all the allegations made about the way the OM handled things and them having nothing at all, it seems they are fed up, and if FOX is right about them reveiling what the new evidence is/was, maybe they want to show what they do have, unusual but maybe they prefer to officially announce it themselves above Greta being given the docs and tell it the way she pleases on FOX.

Could be interesting tomorrow, especially Mos seems mad (see quotes above) wonder if he will do the Press Conference. IMO 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 19, 2007, 10:00:53 PM »

Since it seems to be correct that the OM will give a Press Conference tomorrow, I guess them reveiling what the new evidence was might also be true.

It seems there is a conflict between OM and Justice Ministry imo, which could explain the planned Press Conference tomorrow and things said by both Mos and Croes:

Rudy Croes (about actions of OM) : the international face of Aruba been damanged again"
Rudy Croes: considers the contact between him and the OM about the recent developments in the Hollowaycase as an abnormal working situation.

Mos: A number of people though were more worried about the image of the island then solving crimes.
Mos: Felonycases seem less important then (inferieur to) economical interests; then you can aswell shut down police force and judicial authorities.
Mos: In individual felonycases like this, the OM takes the decissions and the minister should not work himself against that.

With all the allegations made about the way the OM handled things and them having nothing at all, it seems they are fed up, and if FOX is right about them reveiling what the new evidence is/was, maybe they want to show what they do have, unusual but maybe they prefer to officially announce it themselves above Greta being given the docs and tell it the way she pleases on FOX.

Could be interesting tomorrow, especially Mos seems mad (see quotes above) wonder if he will do the Press Conference. IMO 

I may be behind on my *TLA's.

But WTF is om?

*  TLA - a TLA for three and four letter acronyms.

I miss talkin to ya'll!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: December 19, 2007, 10:01:37 PM »

I may be behind on my *TLA's.

But WTF is om?

*  TLA - a TLA for three and four letter acronyms.

I miss talkin to ya'll!

Sorry!  make that two and three.

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: December 19, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »

Does anyone still have the Diario page from 2005 of Rudy Croes bringing in those three women as maids? I believe they accused him of forcing them into Prostitution and holding them against there will for him and his friends. I know Rudy spends a lot of time in Colombia and I believe thats where these 3 young women were from. It would not suprise me in the least if he is involved in Prostitution in Venezuela as well.

What I really want to know is what is his connection to Paul Van Der Sloot?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 19, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »

I think it is like our Attorney General.  Not sure though.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: December 19, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »

Does anyone still have the Diario page from 2005 of Rudy Croes bringing in those three women as maids? I believe they accused him of forcing them into Prostitution and holding them against there will for him and his friends. I know Rudy spends a lot of time in Colombia and I believe thats where these 3 young women were from. It would not suprise me in the least if he is involved in Prostitution in Venezuela as well.

I remember the article, but don't have it.  Janet probaby does.
I do remember it being said that the girls in the houses in San Nicholas
were brought in from Columbia and rotated about every three weeks.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: December 19, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »

Monkeys, if Rudy is engaged in allowing prostitution in Aruba, who is promoting it and profiting from it besides Rudy?  Let's not blanket it with AHATA, who we know profits as men are said to go there from NJ, NY, Connecticut and Illinois for love-you-short-time affairs, but WHO is the madame, who promotes and gains from the illegal prostitution and bondage of under-aged females?

I think Rudy's Ho Houses are in Venezuela, according to the Jossy
article and one of his madams runs the business....so it can't be Renho.
Does anybody remember hearing in the very beginning that
Lorenzo had a couple of Ho Houses in San Nicholas?
I have that in a corner of my mind.

Yes, I heard that, heard that he had moved his business up a model with houses that made movies.  Not sure how much of that to believe as some of the marauders were wanting to take the light off them and shine it on Lorenzo.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 19, 2007, 10:13:56 PM »

I'm sorry about this (not!).

You just left this hangin out there so I have to crack on it!

I hope ya'll don't take offense, but...

One of them is the other ones bitch!

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 19, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »

NBC13HD Local News Video (Great Video)

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/video.html

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: December 19, 2007, 10:16:39 PM »

Those pictures were in Diario for #1 and I think also in National Enquirer #2.  They were underaged girls who were supposedly going to have domestic jobs and found themselves being held captive in white slavery.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 19, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »

Laughing Cool

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: December 19, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 19, 2007, 10:27:13 PM »

I am suprised no one commented on this video. The Pitbull is looking dumber as this case goes on and certainly does not live up to her knickname. Never bite the hand that feeds you  Wink

Holloway Case Defense Lawyer
Rosemarie Arnold, attorney for Joran van der Sloot, a prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, tells Harry Smith that a bungled prosecution unfairly implicated her client.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3630910n

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: December 19, 2007, 10:33:43 PM »

Thanks for clearin that up for me sir!

Existence is futile.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: December 19, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »

I am suprised no one commented on this video. The Pitbull is looking dumber as this case goes on and certainly does not live up to her knickname. Never bite the hand that feeds you  Wink

Holloway Case Defense Lawyer
Rosemarie Arnold, attorney for Joran van der Sloot, a prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, tells Harry Smith that a bungled prosecution unfairly implicated her client.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3630910n

Okay, I watched it.  Whose bull is she?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: December 19, 2007, 11:06:04 PM »

Those pictures were in Diario for #1 and I think also in National Enquirer #2.  They were underaged girls who were supposedly going to have domestic jobs and found themselves being held captive in white slavery.
I don't remember alot but I do remember the picture quite well and the accusations against Rudy Croes. Never heard anything more about it or anything in the NE. Just interesting that the minister of injustice would be involved in that.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: December 19, 2007, 11:24:46 PM »

NBC13HD Local News Video (Great Video)

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/video.html

Renho sounded like she was slurrrrring her words.
I guess it was coctail hour in Aruba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.