April 30, 2024, 11:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227630 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 02:21:46 PM »

Please everyone stay focused on this from the prosecutor and send to every news organization you know:

"Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely."

This is the impetus to call for our government to get involved.

frank, you're precisely right.  this bears to be posted anew hourly until it becomes totally ingrained in all our heads.  i hope mos or jorg make this part abundantly clear in their press conference thursday.  in fact, i wish there was some way of telling them this.  it's very important.
dennisintn
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 02:22:27 PM »

Jossy is furious!  Says this case is NOT over.  Mentioned the water search.  Oh, he's pisssssed.

Maybe now Jossy will make his move.

It's time for Jossy to put his money where his mouth is. He has threatened to do this on several occasions. Now is the time. We want to see that Dompig tape in its entirety,too.

Do it Jossy.

I bet he is furious and outraged and disgusted. As am I. I'm praying that the search team finds something and praying for Beth, Dave and loved ones strength...I just feel like crying right now!

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 02:22:39 PM »

Jossy is furious!  Says this case is NOT over.  Mentioned the water search.  Oh, he's pisssssed.

Maybe now Jossy will make his move.

It's time for Jossy to put his money where his mouth is. He has threatened to do this on several occasions. Now is the time. We want to see that Dompig tape in its entirety,too.

Do it Jossy.

I do too. Has anyone heard from Jossy?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 02:23:28 PM »

Aruba prosecutors close Holloway case
By MARGARET WEVER, Associated Press Writer
16 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Authorities have closed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and do not have evidence to charge anyone, the prosecutors' office said Tuesday.

<snipped>

Tillman, in a telephone interview with The Associated Press, said the possibility of the case being reopened leaves a glimmer of hope for the family, which is now awaiting results from a deep-water search scheduled to begin Tuesday.

"It's quite ironic that the case has been closed on the same day the deep-water search was supposed to start," she said. "It's ironic that first the prosecutor says the case won't be closed until Dec. 31 and then — boom — the day the water search starts, the case is over."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317293,00.html

The deadline established by Hans Mos out of respect for the suspects was December 31, 2007.

The water search that is taking place right now is based on information that Dave Holloway and Art Wood has based on the words of authorities within the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Why did Hans Mos close the case today ... two weeks prior to his own deadline?  Why did he not give the search an opportunity for the search efforts to yield "new" evidence?

Janet

+++++++++++

Aruba prosecutor mulling closure of Holloway case
The Associated Press
Published: December 8, 2007

Hans Mos told The Associated Press Friday he will drop the case unless prosecutors agree before the New Year that they have strong enough evidence to go to court.

"We promised the suspects that after Dec. 31, we will not pursue the case," Mos said. "This investigation should end at a certain point."

Mos said he imposed the deadline himself earlier this year because he feels two years is a reasonable amount of time for bringing charges against someone.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/08/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 02:24:07 PM »

Since further investigation has ended and ALE says they need help to proceed, maybe its time to raise the stakes and help them out. I would suggest that $250,000 for a reward did not bring any new information. So 1 million would probably increase the pressure. Friends may not be friends if the number gets high enough.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »

Nut ... I believe that this misleading reporting in regards to the judges ... just as the recent detainments of Joran, Deepak and Satish ... is a media attempt to convince the world that Aruba gave its all to solve the Natalee Holloway case.  John Q. Kelly had it right ... it was all a "dog and pony show".

Janet

++++++++

Suspect's release no surprise to Natalee Holloway's parents, lawyer says
December 08, 2007 7:36 AM

"It's all a dog and pony show," Kelly said. "I guess they thought it would be good PR to show they were still working on the case. But it amplifies the fact that they mishandled it from the beginning and continue to mishandle it."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/12/suspects_release_no_surprise_t.html

The judge read the Kalpoe evidence and said there was serious suspicion of involvement in aiding and abetting a crime and disposal of a corpse.

I guess this doesn't merit prosecuting under the Dutch system.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 02:28:24 PM »

Please everyone stay focused on this from the prosecutor and send to every news organization you know:

"Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely."

This is the impetus to call for our government to get involved.

frank, you're precisely right.  this bears to be posted anew hourly until it becomes totally ingrained in all our heads.  i hope mos or jorg make this part abundantly clear in their press conference thursday.  in fact, i wish there was some way of telling them this.  it's very important.
dennisintn

Is falsifying a scenario or obstruction of justice not a crime under the Dutch system? Oh I forgot, there are no laws under the Dutch system.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »

There is a CherieMC running her mouth on Greta's blog, who also bashed Beth's book on Amazon.  She can't even see she is in the minority there, except for somebody named "Wicked", how fitting!   I can't keep my mouth shut, I'm going to get into an open argument over there.  I hate when I let people get to me like that.  That's why I stay away from RU, et el.....

give em hell, dihannah, they so richly deserve it. 
dennisintn
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »

Linda Allison spoke briefly, by phone a while ago on Fox and I just caught the tail end of it...anyone hear that?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »

Thanks Siren for your comments on Greta!

BTW,  I thanked "Wicked" for bringing attention to Scared Monkeys, so others can come read the facts and the truth... Wink

He's pissing some people off over there, for being so disgusting about Beth though....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 02:40:30 PM »

Thanks Siren for your comments on Greta!

BTW,  I thanked "Wicked" for bringing attention to Scared Monkeys, so others can come read the facts and the truth... Wink

He's pissing some people off over there, for being so disgusting about Beth though....
To hell with Greta, her show, and her blog. I won't watch her coverage -- even if she is the ONLY one covering it.  It was Greta's "support" for Joran that actually gave Aruba the false feeling that we would all buy into the "he is innocent" bullshit.

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »

During the State of the Union message in January, everyone is in DC, press, senators, representatives, administration, FBI, lobbiests, everyone you can think of except the vice president. Maybe the Monkeys could picket the White House, Congress, the embassies-it would make world news and get the story out not to travel to Aruba.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 02:42:54 PM »

Nut ... I believe that this misleading reporting in regards to the judges ... just as the recent detainments of Joran, Deepak and Satish ... is a media attempt to convince the world that Aruba gave its all to solve the Natalee Holloway case.  John Q. Kelly had it right ... it was all a "dog and pony show".

Janet

++++++++

Suspect's release no surprise to Natalee Holloway's parents, lawyer says
December 08, 2007 7:36 AM

"It's all a dog and pony show," Kelly said. "I guess they thought it would be good PR to show they were still working on the case. But it amplifies the fact that they mishandled it from the beginning and continue to mishandle it."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/12/suspects_release_no_surprise_t.html

The judge read the Kalpoe evidence and said there was serious suspicion of involvement in aiding and abetting a crime and disposal of a corpse.

I guess this doesn't merit prosecuting under the Dutch system.

Mos claims the family does not want him to pursue lesser crimes with punishment as small as this merits.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 02:43:03 PM »

wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »

It's time for Jossy (et al) to put their money where their mouth is. They have threatened to do this on several occasions. Now is the time lest they show that they have big bags of nothing. Talk is cheap.

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 02:46:45 PM »

Good one Klaas... or how about Aruba being put into a coffin and a hammer nailing it shut?  That'd work too. ha.

Despite the fact I knew this could and probably would happen it is so infuriating.  We need to think of something that we can do.  Something very meaningful.  For right now... I had better get my butt back to work.. will check in later.  Thanks for the updates as always....

Beans
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 02:47:12 PM »

by mbozant  BFN

Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #414 on: Today at 02:14:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been on here in FOREVER!  Life is crazy but I still try to keep up sometimes.  Anyway, my aunt recently started working for TES and I spoke with her about this case recently.  She explained that they are 90% positive that they know exactly where Natalee is and that they just needed the boat to be able to get to where she is.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 02:48:33 PM »

It's time for Jossy (et al) to put their money where their mouth is. They have threatened to do this on several occasions. Now is the time lest they show that they have big bags of nothing. Talk is cheap.
By the way, I think I owe you a huge apology from a few weeks ago. You called us all "sheeple" for buying into Mos and the Dutch.  I could not fathom that the Dutch could let Aruba make them look this corrupt/idotic. Oh well --- they WILL regret it.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 02:49:58 PM »

by mbozant  BFN

Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #414 on: Today at 02:14:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been on here in FOREVER!  Life is crazy but I still try to keep up sometimes.  Anyway, my aunt recently started working for TES and I spoke with her about this case recently.  She explained that they are 90% positive that they know exactly where Natalee is and that they just needed the boat to be able to get to where she is.   
Yup, my belief too.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »

I believe this is true...because why else would they spend all this time and effort if they aren't pretty sure they know where Natalee's remains are....God Bless Them All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.