April 30, 2024, 10:45:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227629 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: December 20, 2007, 10:04:50 AM »

Good morning Lala's. I'll have my coffee black and also one of those blueberry scones please..thanks

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: December 20, 2007, 10:05:06 AM »

NBC13HD Local News Video (Great Video)

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/video.html

Good Morning.....******* thanks for bringing this video  here...but darn it you should have warned us that RENHO was on it...I nearly lost my breakfast Shocked

Don't ya love Louis Schaefer's statement....you can't just kill an innocent young American girl like that and sweep it under the rug like it never happened!  I love Louis Schaefer!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: December 20, 2007, 10:05:28 AM »

There have been several Terry posters from time to time.  This does not include TerryD...totally different person.  There was a Terry that posted here and I know a monkey that was familiar with her.  Maybe we can find out more and if this is the same person.  I commented right after Dugga released the old archives for us to read about some of her comments.  She reminded me of one on our longtime monkeys and I thought it might be them, but I was wrong...now I can't remember what was said about this Terry. 

Last night we were talking about Mr. Pink.  How likely is it that the MB teens came in contact with Paul Brough while on the island...he did have a legit business there too. And the fact that he ran faster than most tells me he was in big trouble over something which leads me back to his shady business interests.  I am rambling this morning...need more coffee.  Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 20, 2007, 10:06:05 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I have fresh coffee.  Cream or sugar?  Yes, I made blueberry scones also.  My treat to everyone  this morning.

Well...thank you Lala's. It appears your email friend is the one mentioned by Muffy and JA. Checked posts and only found one mention of the email on page 2 and haven't had time to look any further. Did check the email and I guess Deepak forgot what time he said he left work that night in his statements. And these emails were bang in the middle of statements. What a dimwit!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: December 20, 2007, 10:06:06 AM »

I am suprised no one commented on this video. The Pitbull is looking dumber as this case goes on and certainly does not live up to her knickname. Never bite the hand that feeds you  Wink

Holloway Case Defense Lawyer
Rosemarie Arnold, attorney for Joran van der Sloot, a prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, tells Harry Smith that a bungled prosecution unfairly implicated her client.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3630910n

she is an idiot just like tacoboy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: December 20, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »

Aruba to Detail Evidence in Holloway Case

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=4031425

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: December 20, 2007, 10:13:25 AM »

Anyone know much about Paulus' lawyer Mr A. J. Swaen? Is he the bank and Minister Swaen? TIA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: December 20, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »

Anyone know much about Paulus' lawyer Mr A. J. Swaen? Is he the bank and Minister Swaen? TIA

Yes, same one, Mum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: December 20, 2007, 10:22:17 AM »

Yes, same one, Mum.

Thank You Anna and good morning......maybe I should follow the money and not the music! Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 20, 2007, 10:25:41 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I have fresh coffee.  Cream or sugar?  Yes, I made blueberry scones also.  My treat to everyone  this morning.

Good Morning Lala's.....cream for me please

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: December 20, 2007, 10:26:24 AM »

Has anyone seen confirmation by any station that they will be carrying the press conference of Mos live, not just "covering" it as that can mean a translation by Julia but actually carrying it as it happens?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #831 on: December 20, 2007, 10:26:32 AM »

LegallyLex @ BFN

Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #515 on: Today at 10:28:05 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning everyone! Uma asked a question about Dateline NBC yesterday and I did not know the answer.  I talked to John this morning and he said they are doing a story on this.  I hope that answers your question.

In any event, John said that the equipment is doing a great job!  I would ask that everyone continue to keep updated by checking out oceanexplorer Kyle's blog.  He writes daily with the updated information.

In the meantime, someone on here gave a site that showed the missing people in Aruba. I am having a hard time locating it again.  Can someone provide me with the site again.  I would appreciate it very much. 

Thank you so much for the continued prayers! Have a good day!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: December 20, 2007, 10:31:01 AM »

WHAT DOES EVERYONE EXPECT HANS MOS TO SAY TODAY?

Mild slap on Aruba Tourism's wrist? Admission of case being mishandled early on? Any name calling? Or is he just going to gloss over all the corruption that took place in the case?

Thoughts?

Good Morning Dayhiker....I am not going to even venture a guess...other than to say he is going to say whatever he is told to at this point....by the same people who IMO FORCED him to withdraw the new evidence and back off

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: December 20, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »

WHAT DOES EVERYONE EXPECT HANS MOS TO SAY TODAY?

Mild slap on Aruba Tourism's wrist? Admission of case being mishandled early on? Any name calling? Or is he just going to gloss over all the corruption that took place in the case?

Thoughts?

Good Morning Dayhiker....I am not going to even venture a guess...other than to say he is going to say whatever he is told to at this point....by the same people who IMO FORCED him to withdraw the new evidence and back off

I just hope we get to hear it live for ourselves instead of having Julia or Tito tell us after the fact what was said.  I'm sure they would have their own version of it rather than anything factual as usual.

Guess no one has seen confirmation of any station actually carrying it live, however.  That is troubling.  Maybe Phil Keating is back in Aruba for this, hope so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #834 on: December 20, 2007, 10:41:57 AM »

Good morning all!  Very Happy

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: December 20, 2007, 10:42:17 AM »

Aruba to Detail Evidence in Holloway Case

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=4031425

thanks  wizard

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 20, 2007, 10:42:30 AM »

Yes, same one, Mum.

Wink smooch

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: December 20, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »

Has anyone seen confirmation by any station that they will be carrying the press conference of Mos live, not just "covering" it as that can mean a translation by Julia but actually carrying it as it happens?

good Morning Anna...I haven't seen anything...do any networks still have anyone in the killing place to cover it???

Rest in Peace Caylee

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #838 on: December 20, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »

Holy I was see this. Joran in De Gouden Kooien, that would be funny!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: December 20, 2007, 10:44:48 AM »

Good Morning, Sweet Robots!

Hoping we at least get to see the press conference live.  I can't stand Julia or Tito before lunch!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.