May 01, 2024, 06:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227661 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: December 20, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream3

Aruba prosecutor briefing
Prosecutors will divulge evidence they gathered over the past eight months in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

In other words, all collected files done by the LE in Aruba before the NL's took it over will NEVER be released.  That is what he is trying to tell the family right now. He will release the past 8 months but the rest will never see the light of day. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:51 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »

Well, at least it's in Dutch instead of Papimento. Apparently that's a little easier and more easily translated accurately.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:30 AM »

Mos speaks perfect English..........I wish he'd do the press conference to an American audience. The attention surrounds Natalee and she is American.

He wants to catch a plane out before it's translated.  Wink

lol
this so sucks!!! Can't believe it is in dutch!!!! Who in H-E double tooth picks is he talking too???!!! Not the Arubans or the Americans!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #884 on: December 20, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »

Lala's Are these Lorenzo's gardeners?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze
He knows of the forbidden fruit
and the gardeners

I don't think so.  Lorenzo was not a significant person in all this as far as I can tell at the moment. 

Actually it was a simple crime...yes, I know many will be shocked that I said it...but it really was a date rape gone bad....it was the side activity that has led to the massive cover up...too many people involved in similar things and these people are in power.  Joran planned to have sex with Natalee that night.  The combination of alcohol and drugs led to this colossal mess where we have since learned more about that place than we ever thought possible.  It's the "other" things that happened after Natalee died that is the problem here and they kept it up to save their respective rear ends and it's come full circle back to bite them in said tushie. Paulus stepped in and threatened to tell all and he knew he had the goods to make it all go away...it did.   

You can trace the entire scenario by looking at those statements and the timelines.  3 perps screwed up and had it not been for Paulus the same 3 would have gone to jail if for no other reason than to keep them quiet.

Lala's:  If Paulus threatened to tell all, why didn't they just coax him into committing suicide?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: December 20, 2007, 11:40:10 AM »

Lala's Are these Lorenzo's gardeners?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze
He knows of the forbidden fruit
and the gardeners

I don't think so.  Lorenzo was not a significant person in all this as far as I can tell at the moment. 

Actually it was a simple crime...yes, I know many will be shocked that I said it...but it really was a date rape gone bad....it was the side activity that has led to the massive cover up...too many people involved in similar things and these people are in power.  Joran planned to have sex with Natalee that night.  The combination of alcohol and drugs led to this colossal mess where we have since learned more about that place than we ever thought possible.  It's the "other" things that happened after Natalee died that is the problem here and they kept it up to save their respective rear ends and it's come full circle back to bite them in said tushie. Paulus stepped in and threatened to tell all and he knew he had the goods to make it all go away...it did.   

You can trace the entire scenario by looking at those statements and the timelines.  3 perps screwed up and had it not been for Paulus the same 3 would have gone to jail if for no other reason than to keep them quiet.

Lala's:  If Paulus threatened to tell all, why didn't they just coax him into committing suicide?

Who's to say that won't happen?  Loose ends have to be taken care of.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 20, 2007, 11:40:10 AM »

Nut44x4 I can't read at BFN, so do you have any idea how long a list of those missing in Aruba is. I can recall 3 plus Natalee, is there more? TIA

Lala's So if Lorenzo is not our elusive 5th suspect, could it be my dear friend? You know how badly I want him wrapped with a pretty pink bow! TIA

LOL Dayhiker...it's probably taped and he's already on that plane!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: December 20, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream3

Aruba prosecutor briefing
Prosecutors will divulge evidence they gathered over the past eight months in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

In other words, all collected files done by the LE in Aruba before the NL's took it over will NEVER be released.  That is what he is trying to tell the family right now. He will release the past 8 months but the rest will never see the light of day. 

Exactly. When the reports kept flipping from "case closed" to "case open", I knew then that they would put the case in a status to keep the family from the files. Way too much material to make the investigation look corrupt and still an incredible amount of information screaming JK2's guilt.

Nope, that's not helpful to the overall agenda.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: December 20, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »

Nut44x4 I can't read at BFN, so do you have any idea how long a list of those missing in Aruba is. I can recall 3 plus Natalee, is there more? TIA

Lala's So if Lorenzo is not our elusive 5th suspect, could it be my dear friend? You know how badly I want him wrapped with a pretty pink bow! TIA

LOL Dayhiker...it's probably taped and he's already on that plane!

I didn't say he wasn't the 5th...I just said he was peripheral as far as the evidence leads right now.  I truly think we will never know for certain.  We would need to see all the statements and documents to make that determination and that is never going to happen.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #889 on: December 20, 2007, 11:42:10 AM »

My live stream ended. Is the press conference over?
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #890 on: December 20, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »

I have to go for Dinnertime, BRB!

TTYL NYC...will get emails answered today...I promise

Sunny, please don't care and worried. I also answer my mails sometimes so very late....lol.. Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 20, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

Morning Klaas,
you have mail.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: December 20, 2007, 11:48:56 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's over.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: December 20, 2007, 11:51:05 AM »

We'll know if it was really good if Taco starts spittin' Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 20, 2007, 11:52:21 AM »

REMINDER

We have a thread to post questions you want Dana Pretzer to ask JUG.  I believe Dana will be pre-recording an interview with Jug this afternoon so get your questions in NOW!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2460.0
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #895 on: December 20, 2007, 11:52:37 AM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

http://www.cnn.com/

in Dutch

I want watch it and try to give a post about it.
Wow did u see this, http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/19/youssif.update/index.html
I feel very sad for this children.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: December 20, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

http://www.cnn.com/

in Dutch

I want watch it and try to give a post about it.
Wow did u see this, http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/19/youssif.update/index.html
I feel very sad for this children.

Yes, very sad.  This country is doing all that we can to stop things like this and his surgery turned out really well, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's over.

Listening to Mos in Dutch is still more informative than listening to Julia in English.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »

No matter how it is translated -- Aruba is going to be a deeper hole than it was before.
Either Mos is going to expose how corrupt Aruba is by telling us the truth -- or he will further delineate how corrupt they are by ducking and dodging again.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »

Klass, you could write a book about the case. You are probably the most knowledgeable independent *******, as you have tracked this matter without missing a beat since day one. Your slant would be "What happened? A summary of the evidence and the lies," ending with your theory of what happened. You could back up your data via a web site -- too much data to put in a book, but easy to back up on a web site.

Just thinking. BBL. Off to a ladies' luncheon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.