May 01, 2024, 04:05:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227650 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 20, 2007, 11:59:23 AM »

Rudy Croes is bragging that if he had known about the arrests of J2K this last time they would never have happened.

He has far more authority than Mos. 

But basically, Beth solved this crime within four hours of arriving in Aruba.

Very very little has been added to her findings since then.  Yet ALE could not find enough evidence to prosecute.

They should have let Beth do it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #901 on: December 20, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

http://www.cnn.com/

in Dutch

Well, how open and truthful is that?  Speak to us in English...it's the American girl and her family that need to know this...in Dutch it's always a translation problem...somethings never change.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Maybe someone can learning Dutch and translating Dutch to English for the family.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #902 on: December 20, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »

A front page poster is saying CNN has a briefing right now about the new evidence??

You can watch live from:

in Dutch

I want watch it and try to give a post about it.
Wow did u see this, http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/19/youssif.update/index.html
I feel very sad for this children.

Yes, very sad.  This country is doing all that we can to stop things like this and his surgery turned out really well, too.

Well, when a surgery help this child better to get a face, I feel very happy for this child.

I have search on CNN.com but I can nothing find, does someone know where I can watch it?
Thanks!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: December 20, 2007, 12:04:32 PM »

NYC - check the Dutch websites as they may have the press conference in print before any other sites have it. TIA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 20, 2007, 12:05:21 PM »

NYC,

It was only on as it was live.  Soon there should be a link to an archive of it, I guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 20, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »

Unbelieveable. Refs are saying Mos claimed absolutely no new evidence and that the family pressured them to rearrest the 3. Is that true? NYLover...did you see the press conference yet?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: December 20, 2007, 12:08:03 PM »

You can watch live from:

in Dutch

I want watch it and try to give a post about it.
Wow did u see this, http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/19/youssif.update/index.html
I feel very sad for this children.

I saw this on AOL earlier...thank goodness there is help available for children like this...and others who have suffered greatly

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 20, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »

Unbelieveable. Refs are saying Mos claimed absolutely no new evidence and that the family pressured them to rearrest the 3. Is that true? NYLover...did you see the press conference yet?

Please don't beleive everything you read at RU.  Let's just wait until we get a full translation of the press conference.

I don't think NYC found out about it in time to watch.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #908 on: December 20, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »

NYC - check the Dutch websites as they may have the press conference in print before any other sites have it. TIA
NYC,
It was only on as it was live.  Soon there should be a link to an archive of it, I guess.

Thanks both. I want watch Dutch site for it. Let me see or I can find anything and when I find anything importants I want directly translated and post it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: December 20, 2007, 12:09:17 PM »

That branch I'm out on is creaking.  Sad
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #910 on: December 20, 2007, 12:11:10 PM »

Nut44x4 I can't read at BFN, so do you have any idea how long a list of those missing in Aruba is. I can recall 3 plus Natalee, is there more? TIA

Lala's So if Lorenzo is not our elusive 5th suspect, could it be my dear friend? You know how badly I want him wrapped with a pretty pink bow! TIA

LOL Dayhiker...it's probably taped and he's already on that plane!

Having a hard time loading this site today....sorry took me so long.
I don't know why they don't have Max De Vries on here.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/missing.html

There are 2 other guys too...on the ALE site that are not listed here. Looking for that link now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #911 on: December 20, 2007, 12:11:20 PM »

My live stream ended. Is the press conference over?

I'm pretty sure it's over.

Listening to Mos in Dutch is still more informative than listening to Julia in English.

GOOD ONE, Anna!  Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 20, 2007, 12:11:36 PM »

I am sorry but this set me off in hysterics..the family pressured them to rearrest....LOL...so basically he said HE LIED...HE FABRICATED....HE ONCE AGAIN PUT ARUBA IN THE WORLDS BAD SPOTLIGHT....BULLCRAP

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 20, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »

NYC,

Thanks both. I want watch Dutch site for it. Let me see or I can find anything and when I find anything importants I want directly translated and post it.

Thank you NYC!~!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #914 on: December 20, 2007, 12:12:38 PM »

Benny and Freddy Panneflek missing since
http://www.kparuba.com/missingpanneflek.htm
April 8th, 2006.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: December 20, 2007, 12:13:11 PM »

NYC, you are a treasure.  Thank you for all your efforts.  I neglect to mention it from time to time and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by this *******.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #916 on: December 20, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »

No idea about it, I live in the Netherlands and I don't have Aruba TV. Maybe the NL media is something report later in the evening. I thought Mos was doing a press conference Thursday about the case. It can good be, what is posting at RU, but I am not sure. When I heard anything in the media I want post it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 20, 2007, 12:18:01 PM »

It is indeed sad that not one of our major news networks is capable of providing a Dutch translator.

Will check back later and hope we have found some form of translation that does not come through hate filter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 20, 2007, 12:18:40 PM »

NYC,

Thank you NYC!~!!

thanks from me too!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: December 20, 2007, 12:20:20 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/comments?type=story&id=4031425

Link to contacting ABC News regarding "Revealing New Evidence" story

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.