May 01, 2024, 05:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227660 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 20, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »

Unbelieveable. Refs are saying Mos claimed absolutely no new evidence and that the family pressured them to rearrest the 3. Is that true? NYLover...did you see the press conference yet?

I am sorry but this set me off in hysterics..the family pressured them to rearrest....LOL...so basically he said HE LIED...HE FABRICATED....HE ONCE AGAIN PUT ARUBA IN THE WORLDS BAD SPOTLIGHT....BULLCRAP

TRANSLATION: We screwed up by not quickly arresting the suspects we think did it and gathering forensic evidence but are too arrogant to admit it so we are blaming it on the victim's family.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 20, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »

Benny and Freddy Panneflek missing since
http://www.kparuba.com/missingpanneflek.htm
April 8th, 2006.

Thanks Nut...I had forgotten about these last two for sure. And remember that there are all those old shipwrecks with all those old bodies out there.

NYC_lover Thanks!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 20, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »

The Missing people are included in the M&C thread, the summary is the way to go (see my sig line).

I'll get to Diario shortly.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #923 on: December 20, 2007, 12:25:38 PM »

Thank you NYC!~!!

thanks from me too!!!

NYC_lover Thanks!
MumInOhio, Sunny and Ldstlou you are welcome!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 20, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »

It is indeed sad that not one of our major news networks is capable of providing a Dutch translator.

Will check back later and hope we have found some form of translation that does not come through hate filter.

I agree, Anna, when our hospitals and schools are required to have translators for any ESL speaker's first language. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 20, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »

The Missing people are included in the M&C thread, the summary is the way to go (see my sig line).

I'll get to Diario shortly.

I apologize Msmaple...I didn't even think to look there.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #926 on: December 20, 2007, 12:38:42 PM »

Again a blunder in the Dutch law. OM Amsterdam has again failed large. Judge lays the process quietly. OM again in appeal. Policy asks for clarification in that case. Minister of Justice comes with a declaration.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 20, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »

Again a blunder in the Dutch law. OM Amsterdam has again failed large. Judge lays the process quietly. OM again in appeal. Policy asks for clarification in that case. Minister of Justice comes with a declaration.
Are you saying that Mos is claiming the judge blundered and is appealing to Amsterdam?

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #928 on: December 20, 2007, 12:42:18 PM »

NYC, you are a treasure.  Thank you for all your efforts.  I neglect to mention it from time to time and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by this *******.
Tylergal - thanks. I observe many things.  Wink And want bring want I can bring and I don't have right to silent about this bad Dutch law system.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 20, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   12/19/2007

Zero tolerance illegal possession of firearms

ORANJESTAD – Justice-minister Rudy Croes has condemned the shooting of the past weekend.  He regrets the fact that there was one deadly victim, but he totally backs the police corps.  He has also expressed his concern about the increasing violence against police officers.

The minister refers to last June’s shooting incident in Macaurima, close to the ministry of justice and the police station in Santa Cruz and the fire-raising in a car on the premises of the same police station.   Both incidents are related to each other and also the incident of last Sunday, when the 19-year old Franklin Gomes lost his life, has to do with these two incidents.  According to reports, Gomes is the twin of one of the boys that was recently sentenced to 18 months imprisonment for setting fire to the car on the police grounds.  The police corps indicated via spokesperson Papito Comenencia that everybody is going to be extra alert during the Christmas-, New Year-, and carnival festivities.  He says that the corps is very affected by the shooting incident, whereby a police officer was hit three times.  He is in the hospital with a perforated lung.

Minister Croes continued saying that the zero tolerance policy on illegal possession of arms is still in effect and will also remain like that.  There will be extra checks again, like recently in San Nicolas, where part of the town was closed off and the police searched a great deal of people preventively.  In addition to that, he hopes to start as soon as possible the campaign where people that possess firearms can take them to the police, and they won’t be prosecuted for illegal possession of arms.   

Last Sunday’s shooting incident has also caused a heavy reaction of the AVP.  The opposition-party is of the opinion that the government has missed a chance with the recent amendment of the Firearms Ordinance.  During the consideration in Parliament, AVP proposed an amendment that would give the police more authority (like the police corps in Curacao, red.) than is in the bill that Justice has submitted for the control on illegal possession of firearms.  According to Parliament-member Alexander Tromp (AVP), MEP and RED voted against and the minister didn’t think that more authority is necessary, because the number of incidents with a firearm in Aruba is not as high as in Curacao.

Tromp is wondering what the minister is now thinking, after the shooting incident of Sunday.  Tromp also reminds the minister of another incident, where a boy stole a police car and set it to fire later.  Tromp is of the opinion that the recent amendments in the Firearms Ordinance do not give the police sufficient authorities to start working preventively and he hopes that the minister will take actions before it is too late.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #930 on: December 20, 2007, 12:45:00 PM »

Are you saying that Mos is claiming the judge blundered and is appealing to Amsterdam?
No this is not connected to the Holloway case. Maybe is KJ involved by this OM blunder.
All the Dutch OM people blunder and blunder in all them cases what they get.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 20, 2007, 12:48:06 PM »

Welcome to the Twilight Zonewhere there is a multimillion dollar search....ooopsss that's not a search...millions are being spent to plant bones....with Dateline watching of course.  Where a prosecutor along with a multitude of attorneys pull off a surprise arrest of the 3 main suspects in a case of a missing/murdered young American girl, based on new and incriminating evidence that suddenly turns into 'the family pressed them to rearrest the  culprits....(poor babies, pressured by that big bad little woman Beth) even though a judge in the NL saw the new and incriminating evidence and ruled it was valid enough to bring the main suspect back to Aruba.....but a judge, who BTW released the suspects in 2005 Rolling Eyes, decided everyone was WRONG except him...to a step mother who aligns herself with people and started a forum with those people who have trashed not only the victim's family,  but the victim herself .........HER STEPDAUGHTER.....where an entire island suffers because the powers to be think they are hiding/protecting the drug trafficking, the prostitution, the money laundering and the sex trade that runs the island....stupid move because by trying to protect these criminal actions they have only brought it out and in plain view for the world to see....where the actions of 3 PROTECTED MEN can and has caused irreparable damage to this island and it's people.....  Welcome to the TWIGHT ZONE...feel free to add your comments to the TWILIGHT ZONE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #932 on: December 20, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »

Zero tolerance illegal possession of firearms

ORANJESTAD – Justice-minister Rudy Croes has condemned the shooting of the past weekend.  He regrets the fact that there was one deadly victim, but he totally backs the police corps.  He has also expressed his concern about the increasing violence against police officers.

The minister refers to last June’s shooting incident in Macaurima, close to the ministry of justice and the police station in Santa Cruz and the fire-raising in a car on the premises of the same police station.   Both incidents are related to each other and also the incident of last Sunday, when the 19-year old Franklin Gomes lost his life, has to do with these two incidents.  According to reports, Gomes is the twin of one of the boys that was recently sentenced to 18 months imprisonment for setting fire to the car on the police grounds.  The police corps indicated via spokesperson Papito Comenencia that everybody is going to be extra alert during the Christmas-, New Year-, and carnival festivities.  He says that the corps is very affected by the shooting incident, whereby a police officer was hit three times.  He is in the hospital with a perforated lung.

Minister Croes continued saying that the zero tolerance policy on illegal possession of arms is still in effect and will also remain like that.  There will be extra checks again, like recently in San Nicolas, where part of the town was closed off and the police searched a great deal of people preventively.  In addition to that, he hopes to start as soon as possible the campaign where people that possess firearms can take them to the police, and they won’t be prosecuted for illegal possession of arms.   

Last Sunday’s shooting incident has also caused a heavy reaction of the AVP.  The opposition-party is of the opinion that the government has missed a chance with the recent amendment of the Firearms Ordinance.  During the consideration in Parliament, AVP proposed an amendment that would give the police more authority (like the police corps in Curacao, red.) than is in the bill that Justice has submitted for the control on illegal possession of firearms.  According to Parliament-member Alexander Tromp (AVP), MEP and RED voted against and the minister didn’t think that more authority is necessary, because the number of incidents with a firearm in Aruba is not as high as in Curacao.

Tromp is wondering what the minister is now thinking, after the shooting incident of Sunday.  Tromp also reminds the minister of another incident, where a boy stole a police car and set it to fire later.  Tromp is of the opinion that the recent amendments in the Firearms Ordinance do not give the police sufficient authorities to start working preventively and he hopes that the minister will take actions before it is too late.   
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #933 on: December 20, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »

double post......sorryyyyyy......pages loading so slow, hard for me to stay caught up.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 20, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »

No this is not connected to the Holloway case. Maybe is KJ involved by this OM blunder.
okay, thank-you ..... I thought you had a translation from the news conference. (you are appreciated NYC!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 20, 2007, 12:56:39 PM »

Posted at RU regarding the press conference:

wehwalt Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 pm   

I thought I posted, hope I didn't post to the wrong thread.

All they said is that there was a hard drive with chat sessions, in which someone said Natalee was dead. 
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #936 on: December 20, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »

okay, thank-you ..... I thought you had a translation from the news conference. (you are appreciated NYC!)

You are welcome, I understand and sorry for that I had post this stuff about OM Amsterdam. I have still nothing interesting to report about the press conference, still no dutch media is talking about.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #937 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »

Sunny - u got mail!  Smile Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:48 PM »

Sunny - u got mail!  Smile Wink

thanks Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:55 PM »

Posted at RU regarding the press conference:

wehwalt Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 pm   

I thought I posted, hope I didn't post to the wrong thread.

All they said is that there was a hard drive with chat sessions, in which someone said Natalee was dead. 

you are so quick Klaas!!!
OK...does anyone else find it a bit coocoo...that someone would say..."all they said"...heeeelllooo!!! Chat session they say Natalee is dead and people are making it sound like "no biggie" holy crap!!! what more do you need???!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.