May 01, 2024, 12:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227632 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 20, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »

Posted at RU regarding the press conference:

wehwalt Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:53 pm   

I thought I posted, hope I didn't post to the wrong thread.

All they said is that there was a hard drive with chat sessions, in which someone said Natalee was dead. 

Well --- I POSSIBLY could see a judge saying that they don't have enough to convict anyone. BUT[/b], that sure doesn't mean they should close the investigation -- it should mean they are CLOSE to breaking the case!!!!! Bastards!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: December 20, 2007, 01:03:02 PM »

All they said is that there was a hard drive with chat sessions, in which someone said Natalee was dead. 

Wonder who the "someone" is that said she was dead?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 20, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »

would love to hear all of that chat session and who was involved and how did they know Natalee was dead if they didn't kill her...oh yes, I forgot she levitated herself right off the friggin island

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 20, 2007, 01:06:29 PM »

you are so quick Klaas!!!
OK...does anyone else find it a bit coocoo...that someone would say..."all they said"...heeeelllooo!!! Chat session they say Natalee is dead and people are making it sound like "no biggie" holy crap!!! what more do you need???!!!

EXACTLY

there are other things on the HARD DRIVE
and we would like to know what they are  MOS !!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: December 20, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »

K2

- A Horse's Tale
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #945 on: December 20, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »

What I have heard, that Kalpoes have talked to Joran about her dead, Kalpoes wrote to Joran (when they find her you get 15 years).

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: December 20, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »

K2

My guess too, Robots. So, this discussion must have been centering around the case. Wonder who the conversation was with and what else was contained in it.

I warn you though, Taco would say, depending on the content, that if he were having a conversation about the case, he might say she was dead as well simply due to her absence for this long, yada, yada, yada.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:05 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

UPDATE: 20-Dec - 1310 hrs
The search team deploy a Marine Magnetics SeaSpy 'Overhauser' magnetometer to aid in the search. The magnetometer will tow behind the boat approximately 20ft off bottom and detect iron-bearing debris or targets. The mag will be used in conjunction with the side scan sonar.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:28 PM »

K2

My guess too, Robots. So, this discussion must have been centering around the case. Wonder who the conversation was with and what else was contained in it.

I warn you though, Taco would say, depending on the content, that if he were having a conversation about the case, he might say she was dead as well simply due to her absence for this long, yada, yada, yada.

yep

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 20, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »

OK I have alot of work to get done.  I'm going to unlock the new thread in case I don't get back before page 50.  CBB if you are around can you move to the new thread?  TIA
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 20, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »

NYC, you are a treasure.  Thank you for all your efforts.  I neglect to mention it from time to time and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by this *******.
Tylergal - thanks. I observe many things.  Wink And want bring want I can bring and I don't have right to silent about this bad Dutch law system.

nyclover, i echo tg's sentiments, i appreciate and really enjoy reading you.  don't plan on taking any long trips away from us any time soon.
dennisintn
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 20, 2007, 01:19:11 PM »

Obstruction of Justice = Aruba not worth prosecuting
Illegally disposing of a Corpse = Aruba not worth prosecuting
Participating in Making a LIVING BREATHING HEALTHY HUMAN BEING NO LONGER EXIST WITH NO EXPLANATION = Aruba not worth prosecuting or INVESTIGATING

Setting a car ON FIRE = Aruba 18 months prison

That about says all there is to say about the Devil's Isle = Aruba

Aruba where killing tourists is not only legal but encouraged by its elected & appointed officials who continue to be elected & appointed.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #952 on: December 20, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »

NYC, you are a treasure.  Thank you for all your efforts.  I neglect to mention it from time to time and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by this *******.
Tylergal - thanks. I observe many things.  Wink And want bring want I can bring and I don't have right to silent about this bad Dutch law system.

nyclover, i echo tg's sentiments, i appreciate and really enjoy reading you.  don't plan on taking any long trips away from us any time soon.
dennisintn

Thanks Dennis. I don't have any idea what TG's is, but I can answer your sense about, no I didn't go make a long trip and I want stay there long to the moment when I been welcome at this forum and talk to the nice monkeys here.
Only when I am been not here people, that have my email, they can send me an email, when they missing me...lol.. Because it can be I am here not after 5 or 6 months, because us house is stay for sale.
And probably my trips been in April-May or/and Juni-July or August 2008.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: December 20, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »

OK I have alot of work to get done.  I'm going to unlock the new thread in case I don't get back before page 50.  CBB if you are around can you move to the new thread?  TIA

Yep, I'll keep an eye out!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:57 PM »

I wonder whose harddrive it was on...Joran's or Glenda/Julia's?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 20, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »

please remember to go post your questions for Jug.....he is unavailable to be on LIVE so it's being taped.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2460.0

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: December 20, 2007, 01:37:11 PM »

That's right, GEL! I'd forgotten that her computer had been "misplaced".  Laughing

Oh, wouldn't it be something to have Glenda implicated? That would be a Christmas wish come true!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 20, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »

Let me try this again!

They have on a HARDDRIVE one of them admitting Natalee is dead --- so in their logic -- they should just go ahead and close the case completely because they cannot convict on that alone.

.... and they think we Americans find that acceptable????????????????

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: December 20, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/20/

Couple of nasty photos with this one; klaas (or someone) - can you get them – and also put them in the M&C thread when I get this posted there? TY. (Nasty photos good for scaring potential travelers  … )

Un tal Eric lo a batie na Hooiberg….
‘PELON’ MALAMENTE HERIDA DESPUES DI UN SOTA FORMAL

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Polis ta investigando kico a sosode Diaranzon anochi ora cu nan a wordo avisa cu tabata tin un homber mal bati den Hooiberg.

Polis a topa cu un conocido di nan, esta ‘Pelon’, na kende  un tal Eric a dune un sota formal cu a lague basta herida, cu nanishi, dientenan kibra y sin conocimento.

Autoridad tambe a detene, Feliciana, supuestamente famia di ‘Pelon’, kende tabata cu e victima y cu a bin admiti cu su primo ta usador y droga y cu e mes tambe.

Ora cu polis a mira cu un cuchio tabata sali den su saco di carson nan a bay over na listre hayando despues mas arma blanco den su poder y algun pipa pa huma droga.

Online Pap translation:

one such eric will owing to batie at hooiberg….
‘pelon’ malamente injury after of one sota serious

oranjestad (aan): police is investigando kico owing to sosode diaranzon night hour cu they owing to wordo avisa cu was have one man bad beat in hooiberg.

police owing to come across cu one conocido of they, esta ‘pelon’, at that one such eric owing to dune one sota serious cu owing to lague enough injury, cu nose, dientenan break y without conocimento.

autoridad also owing to detene, feliciana, supuestamente family of ‘pelon’, that was cu the victima y cu owing to come admiti cu his primo is usador y drugs y cu the self also.

hour cu police owing to see cu one cuchio was leave in his saco of carson they owing to bay over at listre hayando after more arm blanco in his power y some pipe for smoke drugs.

More on the shooting of Gomez by a police officer (who is seriously wounded).

Alto Comisario Krosendijk a comenta:
PRESENCIA DI LANDSRECHERCHE DEN E LUGAR
DI E HECHONAN TA CORECTO

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Durante e entrevista cu DIARIO a tene cu Alto Comisario Coisy Krosendijk, el a worde puntra riba e presencia di miembro di Landsrecherche, despues di e sucedido diadomingo madruga, cu a culmina cu un polis herida di bala y un hoben cu a fayece ora cu polis mester a tira riba dje.

E pregunta ta debi cu por sinti cu tin incertidumbre meymey di Cuerpo Policial, cu no sa kico lo sosode dia di mañan si un polis ta defende su mes di delincuencia of ta defende otronan cu ta rond di nan.

Segun Krosendijk den un Estado Democratico manera Aruba mester tin un Instituto manera Landsrecherche cu ta investiga e casonan aki pa mira si el a sosode di manera corecto.

Alto Comisario a subraya cu esaki no ta di awor, pero semper nan a investiga pa wak si polis a actua corectamente, y e mes a cana rond wak tur cos pa e haya un bista riba kico a sosode. E ta kere cu mas imparcialidad tin pa averigua kico a pasa mas corecto e trabao ta worde haci.

Online Pap translation:

alto comisario krosendijk owing to comenta:
presencia of landsrecherche in the lugar
of the hechonan is corecto

oranjestad (aan) – during the interview cu daily paper owing to as cu alto comisario coisy krosendijk, past owing to worde ask about on the presencia of acolyte of landsrecherche, after of the sucedido diadomingo madruga, cu owing to culmina cu one police injury of ball y one young cu owing to fayece hour cu police have to owing to throw on dje.

the question is debi cu can feel cu have incertidumbre meymey of cuerpo policial, cu not know kico will sosode day of tomorrow if one police is defende his self of delincuencia or is defende others cu is rond of they.

according krosendijk in one estado democratico as aruba have to have one institute as landsrecherche cu is investiga the casonan here for see if past owing to sosode of as corecto.

alto comisario owing to subraya cu this do not of now, but always they owing to investiga for look at if police owing to actua corectamente, y the self owing to march rond look at all cos for her achieve one view on kico owing to sosode. the is believe cu more imparcialidad have for averigua kico owing to happen more corecto the trabao is worde haci.

Kids throwing rocks at a car.

Tiramento di piedra na Papaya tabatin su consecuencia.
DOS RUMAN FUERA NAN BROTHER TUR MENOR LO CUBRI WINDSHIELD

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Berdad ta tin biaha bo ta puntra bo mes, unda mi yiunan menor di edad lo ta y kico nan lo ta haciendo. Despues ta bin resulta nan a hinca nan curpa den problema. Inespera ata polis ta para dilanti bo porta pa responsabiliza pe actonan cu nan a comete.

Tabata dialuna algo pasa di 7’or di anoichi, central di polis ta ricibi un yamada pa nan dirigi un patruya na Papaya relaciona cu un caso di destruccion.

Patruya di Noord a bay atende e asistencia segun e rapport oficial ta menciona. Na yegada  polis ta atende e señora di inicialnan R.L. di 28 aña. Segun version di señora aki cu e ta coriendo den su Toyota Rav4 cu number A-3208 direccion pariba.

Direpiente na altura di cierto cas piedra a worde manda riba su vehiculo y consecuentemente windshield a worde destrui. Na mesun momento el a wak un grupo di mucha homber na careda.

Durante cu polis ta atende e señora, a presenta un hoben y e ta bisa cu e tabata hunto cu su mama den auto y tambe a worde tira cu piedra pero e obheto a dale. E mucha homber ta sigui conta polis cu el a core tras di tres mucha hombernan.

Dos din an ta ruman di otro y nan inicialnan ta M.M.J. cu tin 16 aña y e otro M.A.J. tin 10 aña y un brother di e duo aki su inicialnan ta C.K. di 15 aña.

E trio tirador di piedra nan lo ta biba den cercania, e hoben cu a ricibi piedra no ta desea di entrega keho, pero e ta kier pa polis papia seriamente cu e tres hobennan.

Polis a localiza dos di e tres muchanan porcierto nan ta ruman di otro. Nan a admiti culpabilidad y nan a priminti di para responsible pa nan actonan.

Online Pap translation:

tiramento of stone at paw-paw had
his consecuencia.
two brother fuera they brother all younger will cubri windshield

oranjestad (aan): berdad is have trip are you ask about do you self, where my yiunan younger of edad will is y kico they will is haciendo. after is come resulta they owing to hinca they curpa in problem.

inespera behold police is stop fast do you door for responsabiliza pe actonan cu they owing to comete. was monday algo happen of 7’or of anoichi, central of police is ricibi one call for they dirigi one patrol at paw-paw relaciona cu one caso of destruccion.

patrol of north owing to bay atende the asistencia according the rapport oficial is menciona. at arrival police is atende the madam of inicialnan r.l. of 28 year. according version of madam here cu the is coriendo in his toyota rav4 cu number a-3208 direccion east.

all of a sudden at height of cierto cas stone owing to worde send on his vehiculo y consecuentemente windshield owing to worde destrui. at same instant past owing to look at one are of boy at careda.

during cu police is atende the madam, owing to present one young y the is tell cu the was together cu his mother in car y also owing to worde throw cu stone but the obheto owing to dale. the boy is follow count ; police cu past owing to core behind three child hombernan.

two din an is brother of another y they inicialnan is m.m.j. cu have 16 year y the another m.a.j. have 10 year y one brother of the pair here his inicialnan is c.k. of 15 year.

the trio marksman of stone they will live in cercania, the young cu owing to ricibi stone do not desea of entrega complaint, but the is wanted for police talk seriamente cu the three hobennan.

police owing to localiza two of the three children porcierto they're brother of another. they owing to admiti culpabilidad y they owing to priminti of stop responsible for they actonan.

Diario also has an article re. "zero tolerance" of illegal possession of firearms (similar to the Amigoe article), and another story about the Dutch couple who apparently are trying to return their adopted daughter (who has been living with them for several years).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 20, 2007, 01:40:11 PM »

That's right, GEL! I'd forgotten that her computer had been "misplaced".  Laughing

Oh, wouldn't it be something to have Glenda implicated? That would be a Christmas wish come true!

Don't you know that computer went up in sulphuric smoke?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.