April 25, 2024, 09:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 227483 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: December 20, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »

I wonder whose harddrive it was on...Joran's or Glenda/Julia's?

That's right, GEL! I'd forgotten that her computer had been "misplaced".  Laughing

Oh, wouldn't it be something to have Glenda implicated? That would be a Christmas wish come true!

Yep... Laughing Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: December 20, 2007, 01:42:39 PM »

That's right, GEL! I'd forgotten that her computer had been "misplaced".  Laughing

Oh, wouldn't it be something to have Glenda implicated? That would be a Christmas wish come true!

Don't you know that computer went up in sulphuric smoke?
Laughing
Yeah! Like the melting, writhing green witch in the Wizard Of Oz............."Ohhhhh what a world, What a world!"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 20, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »

CBB - on Page 48, see my post of today's Diario.

First article has 2 pictures (one especially nasty) that I would like to have in the M&C thread (I copy these posts to that thread - always).

Since klaas is off running  Smile and the thread is about to change, can you try to grab them and put them in the M&C post? TY.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #963 on: December 20, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »

Obstruction of Justice = Aruba not worth prosecuting
Illegally disposing of a Corpse = Aruba not worth prosecuting
Participating in Making a LIVING BREATHING HEALTHY HUMAN BEING NO LONGER EXIST WITH NO EXPLANATION = Aruba not worth prosecuting or INVESTIGATING

Setting a car ON FIRE = Aruba 18 months prison

That about says all there is to say about the Devil's Isle = Aruba

Aruba where killing tourists is not only legal but encouraged by its elected & appointed officials who continue to be elected & appointed.

Well, 3 years for disposing a body fits right in to that line of thinking. No wonder there's so much crime on the island!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #964 on: December 20, 2007, 01:46:15 PM »

Something bugging me....brought on by tacopenishead saying"all 3 boys were in jail for 3 months"in one of his numerous,mind numbimg rants.
Why do you all think joran was in jail the longest?I have always believed that the prosecutor MUST have more evidence on joran than they did for the kalpoes but it seems now that the prosecutor has about the same evidence against joran and the kalpoes(which obviously is nada).
So now I think joran was held those 3 months for his own protection and nothing else....what do you think?

I think the next time something like this happens, i.e. pretty American tourist goes missing without a trace, what excuses will they trot out?  What reason will they have for letting the goony dutch boy on the loose to prey on young women?   I think his shoddy behavior towards women will only escalate. 

There'll be a next time. 

Gee, maybe one of Taco's girls is old enough to date Joran?  Can he come live at your house, Joe?  Hang out with your family?  Your daughters? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: December 20, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »

CBB - on Page 48, see my post of today's Diario.

First article has 2 pictures (one especially nasty) that I would like to have in the M&C thread (I copy these posts to that thread - always).

Since klaas is off running  Smile and the thread is about to change, can you try to grab them and put them in the M&C post? TY.

I've got them MsMarple. Yes, I'll post them there for you.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: December 20, 2007, 01:51:09 PM »

Something bugging me....brought on by tacopenishead saying"all 3 boys were in jail for 3 months"in one of his numerous,mind numbimg rants.
Why do you all think joran was in jail the longest?I have always believed that the prosecutor MUST have more evidence on joran than they did for the kalpoes but it seems now that the prosecutor has about the same evidence against joran and the kalpoes(which obviously is nada).
So now I think joran was held those 3 months for his own protection and nothing else....what do you think?

I think the next time something like this happens, i.e. pretty American tourist goes missing without a trace, what excuses will they trot out?  What reason will they have for letting the goony dutch boy on the loose to prey on young women?   I think his shoddy behavior towards women will only escalate. 

There'll be a next time. 

Gee, maybe one of Taco's girls is old enough to date Joran?  Can he come live at your house, Joe?  Hang out with your family?  Your daughters? 

Peaches, so good to see you here.  Hugs to you and I wish you the merriest Christmas to you and yours.  I vote that we send Joran to Taco's house and see who he rounds up first, Taco's young bride or young girls.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: December 20, 2007, 01:56:47 PM »

PEACHES!!!!

I'm so glad to see you!!!! How are you?

We've been waiting on a translation from a press conference by Mos. It was done in Dutch.  Sad Sad Sad
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 20, 2007, 01:57:12 PM »

Aruba Officials Detail Holloway Evidence

Dec 20, 1:41 PM (ET)

By MARGARET WEVER

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - One of three top suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to identify the person who wrote the message but said its discovery had contributed to the decision to re-arrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe last month.

The men were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities about newly uncovered evidence. The Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office said Tuesday it will not charge the three.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071220/D8TLBFJ01.html   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: December 20, 2007, 01:57:30 PM »

MSNBC just said there's an email also, didn't say whose tho..if they said I didn't hear that part.

From RU:

gwen Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 pm   

From Alabama News

Natalee Holloway Case: Evidence Released

Last Edited: Thursday, 20 Dec 2007, 12:49 PM CST
Created: Thursday, 20 Dec 2007, 12:43 PM CST

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- One of three top suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to identify the person who wrote the message but said its discovery had contributed to the decision to re-arrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe last month.

The men were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities about newly uncovered evidence. The Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office said Tuesday it will not charge the three.

On Wednesday, Holloway's family blamed mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching.

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses in the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba know what happened but are not coming forward, and he criticized prosecutors' decision to dismiss the case against the only known suspects.

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala. Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred a reporter's questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5275973&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: December 20, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »

I'm excited about Jug being on Dana and the opportunity to ask questions. He's such a straight shooter, that I look forward to hearing the interview. He just cuts to the chase. That's so rare in this case.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #971 on: December 20, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »

Yep... Laughing Wink

Wouldn't really matter. Isn't like they are going to do anything about it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: December 20, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »

MSNBC just said there's an email also, didn't say whose tho..if they said I didn't hear that part.

From RU:

gwen Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 pm   

From Alabama News

Natalee Holloway Case: Evidence Released

Last Edited: Thursday, 20 Dec 2007, 12:49 PM CST
Created: Thursday, 20 Dec 2007, 12:43 PM CST

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) -- One of three top suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

On Wednesday, Holloway's family blamed mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching.

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses in the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba know what happened but are not coming forward, and he criticized prosecutors' decision to dismiss the case against the only known suspects.

"It's also I think a sad day for the Aruban people because the officials there are inept," Twitty told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Birmingham, Ala. Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, referred a reporter's questions about the handling of the case to Jug Twitty.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5275973&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1 

Refusing to answer the question is enough to stop release, or at least it should be. Let them answer in court in a trial.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 20, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »

Satish asked how's the girl?   He asked that of Deepak who apparently got a call from Joran and/or Paulus that all was not right and they needed his assistance since he knew the people from Automotive Enterprises.  "Automotive?"  What does that mean?  Automatic moving.  Does that mean they are the clean-up crew for the dead bodies?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: December 20, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »

Yep... Laughing Wink

Wouldn't really matter. Isn't like they are going to do anything about it.

So true, Nut! Sad, but true!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 20, 2007, 02:03:36 PM »

How often does the operator of the incinerator get beheaded in Aruba?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: December 20, 2007, 02:05:23 PM »

Satish asked how's the girl?   He asked that of Deepak who apparently got a call from Joran and/or Paulus that all was not right and they needed his assistance since he knew the people from Automotive Enterprises.  "Automotive?"  What does that mean?  Automatic moving.  Does that mean they are the clean-up crew for the dead bodies?

Hadn't thought of that Tyler.

Could be.............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #977 on: December 20, 2007, 02:07:22 PM »

How often does the operator of the incinerator get beheaded in Aruba?

Well if they refuse to admit there IS an incinerator on the island, it's a sure bet they don't divulge how often an operator is beheaded when they can keep it out of the news.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: December 20, 2007, 02:07:48 PM »

goly crap...i just heard on the news that in a chat/IM..one of these suspects says...this is what we do to American tourists girls..but this one died

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 20, 2007, 02:08:21 PM »

i thought automotive referred to vehicles...no?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.