March 28, 2024, 09:56:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letter Writing to Congress - total number sent counts  (Read 4047 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: December 18, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »

Here's a sample of a letter which should be sent to your Congress people and Senators, as well as to anyone in Congress on a powerful committee.  These letters must be sent frequently and in large numbers to have an impact.  They should be short and to the point.

Dear _______________,

When a citizen of the US is harmed in a foreign country it is a constitutional requirement that the US government get involved to make sure that the perpetrators of that harm are identified, prosecuted, and punished according to the laws of the country involved.  In the case of the disappearance of Natalie Holloway, our government has been conspicuously silent.  Please use your influence in the [Senate] [House] to persuade the proper agencies and committees to put pressure on the Aruban government and the government of the Netherlands to find, indict, try, and punish the persons who are responsible for this crime.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »

Kiwi,
Thanks for the template you posted. I will print many of them to demand help for Natalee's justice.

Darivah
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:52 PM »

Thank you Kiwi. I have sent letters out to all senators in California...Maybe one of them will have some compassion and do the right thing. I also added a thread of the senator's addresses for any other California monkeys who might want to do the same:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2466.0

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 01:17:03 AM »

Thank you Kiwi. I have sent letters out to all senators in California...Maybe one of them will have some compassion and do the right thing. I also added a thread of the senator's addresses for any other California monkeys who might want to do the same:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2466.0

Wow, thanks Koolcat!  Will make it much easier to get my letters out fast! 
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »

You are more than welcome sirensong. It took me a while so I thought I would save other monkeys the trouble 

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.