March 28, 2024, 07:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Your Favorite Christmas Song?  (Read 8922 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »

Mr. Mackay has pretty much ensured I'll never have the words straight to Carol of the Bells again!     I can't get past the "all seem to say ding dong mmkay".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtBsKbKqYb4

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »

Carol of the Bells, White Christmas and The Christmas Song are my favorites. I also love Christmas Eve by Trans Siberian Orchestra, and What Child is This.

But really, all Christmas music is wonderful, and I like anything sung by a choir at this time of the year.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »

My husband's aunt Gladys died in September several years ago. Her favorite song was Silent Night. At her memorial service, I was surprised to see/hear three young girls with guitar singing Silent Night. I hope Gladys is Sleeping in Heavenly Peace.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

Gloria In Excelcis Deo (sp?)
and Oh Holy Night (this one sends shivers down my spine, especially the line "Christ is the Lord" and how the singer will draw it out...very powerful)!

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 10:35:57 PM »

Gloria In Excelcis Deo (sp?)
and Oh Holy Night (this one sends shivers down my spine, especially the line "Christ is the Lord" and how the singer will draw it out...very powerful)!

GLoria In Excelcis Deo... is actually called Angels We Have Heard On High... and it's one of my most favorites... and one of my most favorite moments of Christmas Eve service... and favorite parts of the Christmas celebration itself

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »

One of my favorite Christmas songs is Silent Night sung by Barbra Streisand.  She sang the song live in concert in the 60's in Central Park and she put it on her now famous Christmas album.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.