March 29, 2024, 01:14:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Light a Candle for LEP's Mother -  (Read 11878 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« on: August 20, 2006, 01:24:46 PM »

Can someone help me get this started?  I tried but could not figure out how to start a group of new candles for LEP....

Here is the link to the candle site:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng

Thanks!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 01:40:55 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Can someone help me get this started?  I tried but could not figure out how to start a group of new candles for LEP....

Thanks!

I think I've created a group for LEP:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LEP

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 01:49:51 PM »

Thanks so much for doing this. I was thinking we should, but didn't act on it.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 01:50:18 PM »

2NJ_Mom,

We were there simutaneously and I found the room you created from your link, thank you for setting that up.

God bless LEP's mother as she passes from LEP and her family's arms and ascends to heaven. May LEP and her family find comfort in knowing her mother's life was a representation of all the love she created within their family, her tremendous gifts of herself to others, and that their love for her sustains them through such loss.

God bless LEP and her family, may you feel the presence of your mother as your guardian angel always.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Frijole"

Thanks!

I think I've created a group for LEP:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LEP

Thanks so much 2n~~  I tried, but just couldn't get 'er done.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 03:49:47 PM »

LEP..  

May God Bless you and your sister at this sad time. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I lit a canfle for your family.
  We love you sweety.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 05:12:06 PM »

LEP,

You did such a wonderful job of caring for your mother when she became ill. I know that you will miss her always, but you can take comfort in knowing what a beautiful thing you did in devoting yourself to her well being. God bless you and your family.

I Stand With The Girl
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 06:11:50 PM »

LEP...so sorry to hear of your loss as well. I have not lost my mother yet and i cannot imagine the deep sadness you  must be feeling. i have missed you over the last few months while you have been such a wonderful caregiver for your mother. sending you monkey hugs!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »

LEP,

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Mother.

San
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »

LEP,
I have really missed you and your insight on SM. I am so sorry to hear about your mother and I know how much care you gave her in the last year. What a wonderful, dedicated daughter you are! I pray for your dear mother's soul and for your strength and comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,
Mishy

Bring Natalee home...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »

Princess ~

You are in our hearts and in our prayers.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 08:56:44 PM »

Dear Lake Erie Princess,

I've missed you a lot and have frequently thought of you taking care of your mother with Alzheimer's - it's so difficult to squeeze a 36 hour day into 24 hours. It's so frustrating.

My deepest condolences on your mother's passing. I'm pretty sure the mother you knew disappeared a while ago although her body continued to live. It's a blessing to know ahead of time so that the shock isn't quite so devastating. But still, when you lose your mother, it is terrible. You've been a wonderful daughter to care for her and make sure her last months on earth were comfortable.

I send you many hugs and much love.

Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 10:59:06 PM »

Dear LEP,

My sincerest sympathy in the loss of your mother.  I lost mine in 1982 and though that was a long time ago, you never forget losing your mother.  You were there for her every minute that she needed you and were a blessing to her.  She knows how much you and your sister love her.  I pray for her, and for you and your sister to have peace and consolation in this difficult time.

Love,

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 12:01:29 AM »

Dear LEP,

I know all too well the pain you are feeling.  We lost my Mother and Father-in-law (both from cancer) within 2 months of each other, and my Father (we found him dead)  13 months later. Within the following two years we lost my Mother-in-Law (from Alzheimer's) and my Aunt, who was like a mother to me. To this day, I cannot say the loss has lessened.  Their absence is felt each day, and I miss them terribly.  Time however, eases the pain with God's help. You were a good and faithful daughter to your Mother; she could not have asked for more.  God will bless you, always, and guide you through these difficult days.

Just a little something to share with you.  The night we found my Father, I was devastated.  While driving through the little town he lived in, we passed the grocery store where we shopped many times.  On their sign it read, "Friends spread cheer, and divide grief". On the radio, Whitney Houston was singing "I Will Always Love You".  And so it has been.  Friends have divided the grief, and I will always love them.  This will happen for you, too!  

You have many friends here at SM.  In your own time, I look forward to seeing you post again.  May God Bless You and Grant You Peace!  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

With Love, Nomad

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 11:16:01 AM »

LEP - I wanted to express my condolences once again on the loss of your mother.  You and your mother have been in my prayers when I learned of her illness and now I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you make this difficult journey.  My prayer for you is to draw strength and comfort from God who LOVES you and will NEVER leave you.

When I lost my daddy from cancer, the whole time I prayed and prayed for strength - to be strong for him and for my baby - as I was 6 mos. pregnant at the time.  At the time, I thought I was sooo weak and vulnerable, but looking back, I realize that God gave me what I had prayed for and more.  He will hold you up.  He will walk with you.  He will comfort you.  I still miss my daddy, but now I can look back and smile at the memories of the good times we shared.   My prayer for you is that in time you will be able to look back and smile.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 02:37:24 PM »

LEP, I am so sorry to learn of the passing of your mother.  Please accept my sincere condolences. And find peace in knowing your mother is whole, healthy, and happy with her God.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 02:40:20 PM »

LEP,
I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how much our logic tells us that we will loose our parents, it's just impossible to fathom life without the constant presence they have been our own entire life. We tred on unfamiliar ground and struggle to feel like "us". I lost my Mother suddenly, and my heart and prayers go out to you with understanding of  this really difficult time. Hugs to you and your family.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 03:04:59 PM »

friend, and fellow seeker of truth; take my hand and tell of your sorrows.
my thoughts are with you.. wishing i had something beautiful to say
accepting that i don't hoping that my humor will be portrayed
in the medium i know best the method of myself and here's to you
and your sadness my little lep.  here is my hand, it's open wide..And now we're here in cyberspace i'm learning fast, a lonely place.  In the depths of depths of my heart; i believe this.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 12:06:37 PM »

So sorry for your loss.
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 08:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
2NJ_Mom,

We were there simutaneously and I found the room you created from your link, thank you for setting that up.

God bless LEP's mother as she passes from LEP and her family's arms and ascends to heaven. May LEP and her family find comfort in knowing her mother's life was a representation of all the love she created within their family, her tremendous gifts of herself to others, and that their love for her sustains them through such loss.

God bless LEP and her family, may you feel the presence of your mother as your guardian angel always.

THANK YOU for what you said. Your words were needed and welcomed today ! Every place I turn today I find something of my Mother's !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.