April 26, 2024, 03:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465010 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »

well, i hadn't seen his remarks and i have to say, i can't fault him on anything he's said.  i think mos and jorg have got their work cut out for them on the happy island and both of them are probably as frustrated as any of us are.  i think he's pushed the locals as hard as he can, and i think he's given us more insight into what has been going on than we've learned in the last almost 3 years.  he's also shot down julia and company's feeble and frustrating attempts to blame everyone in the free world but j2k for natalee's disappearance.  he knows as well as we do that j2k are guilty of what happened to natalee and nobody can doubt that.  all the evidence that should have been collected in the first few days and weeks have been destroyed and mos knows this as well as we do.  if natalee's remains aren't found, or credible witnesses found, nothing more will come of this case.  mos has demonstrated to the world that the judiciary of the island is ever going to take an unjaundiced view of anything the prosecutor presents.  i think he's throwing all these stuff out there for a reason, and i'm willing to wait a while longer to see who else tries to block his efforts and why they're doing it.
dennisintn

ps:  just to answer tacopino's insults about mos being cowardly and unprofessional and whatever else he said, mos has more courage, integrity, and professionalism in his little left finger than taco's entire crowd of gum beaters could muster.
dennisintn

I will give him one thing, he is doing a good job of convicting Joran and the Kalpoes in the court of public opinion.

John Gibson had Taco squirming.  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »

well, i hadn't seen his remarks and i have to say, i can't fault him on anything he's said.  i think mos and jorg have got their work cut out for them on the happy island and both of them are probably as frustrated as any of us are.  i think he's pushed the locals as hard as he can, and i think he's given us more insight into what has been going on than we've learned in the last almost 3 years.  he's also shot down julia and company's feeble and frustrating attempts to blame everyone in the free world but j2k for natalee's disappearance.  he knows as well as we do that j2k are guilty of what happened to natalee and nobody can doubt that.  all the evidence that should have been collected in the first few days and weeks have been destroyed and mos knows this as well as we do.  if natalee's remains aren't found, or credible witnesses found, nothing more will come of this case.  mos has demonstrated to the world that the judiciary of the island is ever going to take an unjaundiced view of anything the prosecutor presents.  i think he's throwing all these stuff out there for a reason, and i'm willing to wait a while longer to see who else tries to block his efforts and why they're doing it.
dennisintn

ps:  just to answer tacopino's insults about mos being cowardly and unprofessional and whatever else he said, mos has more courage, integrity, and professionalism in his little left finger than taco's entire crowd of gum beaters could muster.
dennisintn

I will give him one thing, he is doing a good job of convicting Joran and the Kalpoes in the court of public opinion.

John Gibson had Taco squirming.  Laughing

Got a link, Dayhiker? I wouldn't miss that for the world!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »

I do not know if this was posted here today or not. Thought I would bring it over. Posted at BFN speaking of suspects lawyers, I guess. I am so tired I can hardly type and I must stay up for Dana's show 

Quote from: kescah on Today at 02:29:47 PM

They are reported to have filed a lawsuit already to prevent what is found by Persistance from being used as evidence! Wouldn't it be nice to always have free lawyer help to get you through the day? Heaven forbid evidence found with the body will be thrown out.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2007, 07:45:51 PM »

I do not know if this was posted here today or not. Thought I would bring it over. Posted at BFN speaking of suspects lawyers, I guess. I am so tired I can hardly type and I must stay up for Dana's show 

Quote from: kescah on Today at 02:29:47 PM

They are reported to have filed a lawsuit already to prevent what is found by Persistance from being used as evidence! Wouldn't it be nice to always have free lawyer help to get you through the day? Heaven forbid evidence found with the body will be thrown out.

Nut? Who is supposed to have filed a lawsuit, and against whom was it filed? TIA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmiPTCihENg

John Gibson/Joe T.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »

Wow if they are filing lawsuits to have anything thrown out that the searchers
may find tells me there is something to find and they just made theirselves look
more guilty then they all ready are

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »

When you have an infestation of rats the only thing to do is to get rid of them right?

Here is one method:

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »

not sure CBB.....waiting for the poster to give more info. Probably just this persons feeling. I don't know. Another poster there is also waiting for another response....maybe it is like 'I know but I can't tell'?? AARggggggggggggggggggg.......

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »

The other day ... Wreck upheld the words of the mother of Natalee Holloway when he said ... THIS CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR 2 1/2 YEARS!

So true Janet! I dont like the words dog and pony show but I dont know what else to call it. I suppose they were dragging it out as long as possible to soften the blow when they closed the case for good. Showing that they did everything they could but just not enough evidence to convict anyone of anything.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »

If there's hard evidence, and apparently there is, that they KNEW she was dead SHORTLY after she disappeared, there's automatically more evidence against them.

THINK ABOUT THIS!
Joran's interview:
"We just lied about leaving her at the beach because we felt sure she'd just show up" NOT!

Joran telling ALE "I think maybe Deepak went back to the beach and something bad happened." YEAH, DEAD GIRL IS BAD, JORANRolling Eyes

Police Car Conversation: Joran:"I'll laugh if they find the girl alive." PERFORMING FOR THE RECORDER THAT DADDY WARNED YOU ABOUT, JORAN?

The girl Deepak contacted to provide an alibi: NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF IN BAD CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WITH KNOWLEDGE SHE'S DEAD!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »

Greta was just on Fox on some sort of teaser saying that this might mean the Holloway family would get the files.

Guess she has figured out people are not exactly enchanted with her constant support of Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2007, 08:04:11 PM »

It was Joran. It's always Joran.

I'm behind but yes it's always been Joran.

So now they say the have evidence of one of them saying in chat that she is dead.  This would be Joran telling Deepak in their chat session.  Paulus sent the Kalpoes home and they didn't know Natalee was dead yet.  They were frantically cleaning their car because they knew it was bad.  This is why Satish asked Deepak how is the girl.  Deepak said to his brother she is dead Joran told me on IM last night.  So to me Joran and Paulus are responsible for the death of Natalee. Mad
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2007, 08:04:34 PM »

I wish I could buy Joe T for what he's worth and sell him
for what he thinks he's worth.  That wink at the end of
that segment was disgusting.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »

How funny!

Taco was tongue tied! Funny, he uses the fact that Judges released JK2 as evidence that Joran is innocent, but he's quick to point to an inept investigation. Picking and choosing his professional competencies on that island, isn't he?

I saw the Greta teaser and she immediately went to the importance of the "she's dead" statement.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2007, 08:07:41 PM »

I have filed a suit in Dallas today. I am petitioning the court to throw out any incriminating evidence about me should I ever commit a crime for the next 50 years. You can never be too careful. My lawyer has also advised me to wear a little sign around my neck saying "I'm not responsible for any of my own actions."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »

So now they say the have evidence of one of them saying in chat that she is dead.  This would be Joran telling Deepak in their chat session.  Paulus sent the Kalpoes home and they didn't know Natalee was dead yet.  They were frantically cleaning their car because they knew it was bad.  This is why Satish asked Deepak how is the girl.  Deepak said to his brother she is dead Joran told me on IM last night.  So to me Joran and Paulus are responsible for the death of Natalee. Mad

RIGHT ON, SAN, RIGHT ON!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »

The other day ... Wreck upheld the words of the mother of Natalee Holloway when he said ... THIS CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR 2 1/2 YEARS!

So true Janet! I dont like the words dog and pony show but I dont know what else to call it. I suppose they were dragging it out as long as possible to soften the blow when they closed the case for good. Showing that they did everything they could but just not enough evidence to convict anyone of anything.

Well, I thought dog-and-pony shows had to do with beastiality so it's Aruba, could be.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »

No question PVDS thinks he is smarter than everyone involved. His comments directed at the Dutch Investigators digging in his back yard calling them boys and girls and being on vacation. He needs to be taken down big time!!

I forget which PV this was from and it's not exact but equally disturbing.

PVDS: So did you boys learn anything from this nightmare?
JK2: Yes Sir! Never offer someone a ride

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #198 on: December 20, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »

I have filed a suit in Dallas today. I am petitioning the court to throw out any incriminating evidence about me should I ever commit a crime for the next 50 years. You can never be too careful. My lawyer has also advised me to wear a little sign around my neck saying "I'm not responsible for any of my own actions."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
In Aruba, that would work!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2007, 08:11:19 PM »

The reason they could not call for help.  Paulus' DNA would be found as would Joran's.  Yep, the old geezer and the sporter --- Anita's pride and joy only after the see-through blouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.