March 28, 2024, 04:01:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 462949 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2007, 08:12:59 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:
The Teacher's Name is Suzy Gitman - she told the Media that Joran came to school with a black eye and scratches on May 31st, 2005. Obviously a personal vendetta... I even believe Tito reported this on Fox.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »

Pretty disgusting. Just a few hours after Joran said they left Natalee at the beach one of them writes in a email she is dead. How is this not incriminating evidence?

Mos has rested everything on the fact that there is no body and thus in fact there can be no crime (hmm ... where have we heard those words before?) Now we hear that one of the suspects say that she was dead. The fact that they need an actual body shows just what a Neanderthal country and legal system they have.

"Unless he finds a body in the bathroom of one of these kids,[/b]there's no way in hell they can arrest them anymore." Wix said.

I do not need to see JVDS's lips moving to know he is talking and thus lying.

These people know damn well that Natalee is dead and who did it. Simple deductive reasoning and putting 1 and 1 together is impossible to do in the anti-world. In Aruba it would appear that 1+1 = 5

Interesting that he would mention this.  Why would he need to say in the bathroom.  Why couldn't he just say if they found the body in the home of one of these kids home but he didn't he specifically said bathroom.  This is because they temporarily put Natalee's body in the tub at the Sloot home.  This is why Paulus did not want the main house searched.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2007, 08:13:57 PM »

I do not know if this was posted here today or not. Thought I would bring it over. Posted at BFN speaking of suspects lawyers, I guess. I am so tired I can hardly type and I must stay up for Dana's show 

Quote from: kescah on Today at 02:29:47 PM

They are reported to have filed a lawsuit already to prevent what is found by Persistance from being used as evidence! Wouldn't it be nice to always have free lawyer help to get you through the day? Heaven forbid evidence found with the body will be thrown out.

GOOD TO KNOW THE WATER SEARCH BOTHERS THEM. That must mean she's in the water.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Do you really think Paulus had sex with Natalee?  That is just too gross a thought for me....even after all this time.  I definitely believe he arranged for the disposal and cover-up...no doubt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »

EXERPTED FROM ARTICLE/ MY COMMENTS IN BLUE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- In an Internet chat shortly after the May 30, 2005, disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, one of the three main suspects in the case said the Alabama teenager was dead, the island's chief public prosecutor told CNN on Thursday. 
( The police car chat that Taco keeps saying shows they thought she may still be alive sorta flies in the face of that, doncha think? )

The chat, retrieved from a computer hard disk, was among new evidence prosecutors used to justify rearresting the three in November, Hans Mos said.

New technology that was not available to authorities in 2005 was utilized to find that chat and more between two of the three suspects as well as others, he said.

(Sounds like NEW evidence to me!)

In the chat, Mos told CNN's Susan Candiotti, one of the suspects said, "The fact that she's dead is not good," referring to Holloway.

(This was SHORTLY after she disappeared, and it was written as FACT. Not IF, but FACT! That's DAMN damning! Guys, Beth was on that island hanging posters and pounding the pavement desperately seeking help to find her daughter while these three were "chatting" about the FACT she's dead. I agree with them: it's NOT good!)

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

( I think that adds a roadmap to be followed, and also lends STRONG circumstantial evidence to a prosecution, IMO.)

Other evidence against the three included two new witness statements. In one, a female friend told authorities that one suspect called her about five hours after Holloway was last seen leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.

The female friend said that she could tell during the conversation that something was wrong, Mos said. When she asked about it, the suspect -- whom Mos did not name -- told her that "he didn't want to cause her any trouble, and that what had happened couldn't be discussed over the phone," he said.

( Does this sound like they were referring to a girl that was just innocently left on the beach looking at the stars? )

Police wanted to ask the suspect what he meant by that statement, he said, but after their rearrest, all three men exercised their right to remain silent and refused to speak to authorities. See a timeline of how the case has developed »
( So ask them at TRIAL and let a judge instruct them to answer, OR hold them until they feel more chatty! You just reinforce that Bullcrap by letting it work for them!)

A second witness statement came from a teacher who said that another one of the suspects exhibited "very peculiar behavior" the day after Holloway's disappearance, including making or receiving a lot of telephone calls, Mos said.

A fourth piece of new evidence came when authorities bugged the Kalpoe home in June and picked up a conversation about what happened that night, he said, but did not elaborate.

(There's more. I don't know why he didn't elaborate, but there's more and at least they DID bug the home. That's a huge improvement on what Arubans did.)

In interviews, he said, van der Sloot and his father have indicated they know more than previously said about what happened to Holloway, but are not willing to divulge it, giving authorities "reason to believe that their last and final story is simply not the complete story."

(OK? So lock them up until they feel like sharing! This is totally unacceptable! There's a DEAD girl, and an INVESTIGATION going on! "Cat got my tongue" just doesn't cut it! )

If Holloway's death was an accident, as some evidence suggests, Mos said he doesn't understand the need to cover it up -- or why someone didn't simply call 911 and report it the night it happened. "That's an indication there is more at hand than just an accident," he said, "but what it was, and who was involved, I don't have evidence."

( YES! They CAN be taught!!!!!)

Greta said the timing of that chat session would be hugely important. She's right. Mos said SHORTLY in this CNN article.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2007, 08:16:08 PM »

Pretty disgusting. Just a few hours after Joran said they left Natalee at the beach one of them writes in a email she is dead. How is this not incriminating evidence?

Mos has rested everything on the fact that there is no body and thus in fact there can be no crime (hmm ... where have we heard those words before?) Now we hear that one of the suspects say that she was dead. The fact that they need an actual body shows just what a Neanderthal country and legal system they have.

"Unless he finds a body in the bathroom of one of these kids, there's no way in hell they can arrest them anymore." Wix said.

I do not need to see JVDS's lips moving to know he is talking and thus lying.

These people know damn well that Natalee is dead and who did it. Simple deductive reasoning and putting 1 and 1 together is impossible to do in the anti-world. In Aruba it would appear that 1+1 = 5

Interesting.....wasn't there a video out there early on with a girl covered in blood in a bathtub and some people referring to her as Natalee?  So is this guy mocking the entire situation?

Yes...they know she is dead.  And they know who is responsible.  Van Der Straten said he knew that back in June 2005.  He said he knew the 'facts of the case' and the reporter he was talking to didn't.  Why hasn't Van Der Straten been brought back into this to answer for his 'mistakes'?

Yes this is what I was thinking of too thanks for remembering.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:
The Teacher's Name is Suzy Gitman - she told the Media that Joran came to school with a black eye and scratches on May 31st, 2005. Obviously a personal vendetta... I even believe Tito reported this on Fox.

I don't remember Tito ever mentioning a teacher saying this. It has been aluded to but this is more specific than we've seen.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2007, 08:21:20 PM »

How funny!

Taco was tongue tied! Funny, he uses the fact that Judges released JK2 as evidence that Joran is innocent, but he's quick to point to an inept investigation. Picking and choosing his professional competencies on that island, isn't he?

I saw the Greta teaser and she immediately went to the importance of the "she's dead" statement.

Am surprised Greta picked up on that. Facts seem to go right over her head.   Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys....Do you really think Paulus had sex with Natalee?  That is just too gross a thought for me....even after all this time.  I definitely believe he arranged for the disposal and cover-up...no doubt.

Hi Annie! I'm like you, it's so hard to think about. I'd say no, but maybe that's because it's so hard to fathom!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »

If Paulus had not violated Natalee, and this was a drug thing and sex thing gone bad, they could easily have passed this off as a girl gone wild with whom they had sex, she did too many drugs and this all happened, and finding the boys' DNA on her would have been expected.  It was the DNA that was not expected, the reason why help was not requested.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2007, 08:23:57 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:

Why on earth would a teacher have such a personal vendetta against
Joran as to make a false statement to police.  The vendetta is BS.
The usual from Renho.

I don't remember Tito ever mentioning a teacher saying this. It has been aluded to but this is more specific than we've seen.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

I do not know if this was posted here today or not. Thought I would bring it over. Posted at BFN speaking of suspects lawyers, I guess. I am so tired I can hardly type and I must stay up for Dana's show 

Quote from: kescah on Today at 02:29:47 PM

They are reported to have filed a lawsuit already to prevent what is found by Persistance from being used as evidence! Wouldn't it be nice to always have free lawyer help to get you through the day? Heaven forbid evidence found with the body will be thrown out.

This means she will probably be found and Paulus is sweating.  Cheezehead Taco is trying to figure out what to do, Joran is lying and drinking beer, smoking weed, trying to find someone to rape while Anita is calling Julia for help.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

CRANK UP THE BOYCOTT !!

spread the news !!!

www.ARUBASUCKS.info

back to the airport with the ARUBA SUCKS t-shirts and video camera

great publicity for ARUBA -------------------NOT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »

The other day ... Wreck upheld the words of the mother of Natalee Holloway when he said ... THIS CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR 2 1/2 YEARS!

So true Janet! I dont like the words dog and pony show but I dont know what else to call it. I suppose they were dragging it out as long as possible to soften the blow when they closed the case for good. Showing that they did everything they could but just not enough evidence to convict anyone of anything.

All of this doesn't say much for the Dutch judges does it? Also the fact that they assigned one who had already been under scrutiny and he releases them again?

Justice does not exist on the hellhole known as Aruba and the system known as Dutch.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2007, 08:26:04 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:

I don't remember Tito ever mentioning a teacher saying this. It has been alluded to but this is more specific than we've seen.

Since September, 2005, Granny Toad and I have said Joran was at school on Monday as we did a time line at that time while there were still links that have since vanished.

I have been called a liar, told to crawl back under my rock, that this was just my opinion, etc. so I am very glad to see at least this part verified.  I am sure Gran Toad will be as well.

We got most of our information from a lone interview with the Headmaster and the second part of an interview with Jug which sort of vanished, leaving only the first half of his interview posted on line.

But this had to be Joran as Deepak was no longer enrolled in school and Nadira neglected to waken her baby boy Satish to go to school even at 10:30.

Ms. Gitman is also the one scubajap once told me could get Joran's AP scores the next day, too, even though several told her not even the POTUS could do such a thing.  I wonder how they feel about Suzie now that she has told about the sporter's black eye and all the rest of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2007, 08:26:31 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:

One of Joran's classmates posted here at SM that he had scratches on his face, slept on and off all day in school and a teacher took a picture of him with all the scratches and then she was transferred to Ethiopia later in the summer.

Why on earth would a teacher have such a personal vendetta against
Joran as to make a false statement to police.  The vendetta is BS.
The usual from Renho.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2007, 08:30:17 PM »

This means she will probably be found and Paulus is sweating.  Cheezehead Taco is trying to figure out what to do, Joran is lying and drinking beer, smoking weed, trying to find someone to rape while Anita is calling Julia for help.

Why would they object to a water search? Wouldn't you think they would want Natalee found so they could clear their clients?  Wink Wink Wink

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:

I don't remember Tito ever mentioning a teacher saying this. It has been alluded to but this is more specific than we've seen.

Since September, 2005, Granny Toad and I have said Joran was at school on Monday as we did a time line at that time while there were still links that have since vanished.

I have been called a liar, told to crawl back under my rock, that this was just my opinion, etc. so I am very glad to see at least this part verified.  I am sure Gran Toad will be as well.

We got most of our information from a lone interview with the Headmaster and the second part of an interview with Jug which sort of vanished, leaving only the first half of his interview posted on line.

But this had to be Joran as Deepak was no longer enrolled in school and Nadira neglected to waken her baby boy Satish to go to school even at 10:30.

Ms. Gitman is also the one scubajap once told me could get Joran's AP scores the next day, too, even though several told her not even the POTUS could do such a thing.  I wonder how they feel about Suzie now that she has told about the sporter's black eye and all the rest of it.

If Joran had a black eye then HOORAY FOR NATALEE....that means she
fought and got a lick at him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2007, 08:32:06 PM »

Why would they object to a water search? Wouldn't you think they would want Natalee found so they could clear their clients?  Wink Wink Wink

maybe someone is afraid of missing sneakers being found also
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2007, 08:33:33 PM »

I believe that John Q. Kelly is under the impression that the Natalee Holloway case will be officially closed ... an act that would ... legally give the family ... upon application ... access to the case file.

I contend that Aruba will destroy those case files rather than releasing them to the family of Natalee Holloway ... releasing them to the FBI.  Think about it ... the words within would expose the role that Joran and Paulus played in the events that encompass the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing ... the words within would expose the corrupt investigation and ... the words within would expose those who were aware of / involving in the corrupt investigation.

If those case files were not so incriminating/damning ... the Kalpoe's attorneys would have willing turned them over to the court in the furtherance of the Phil McGraw defamation lawsuit.

It is my understanding ...  that under Dutch law ... Aruba can legally deny any outside entity access to the case files of an investigation if the case is still ongoing.  Under Dutch law ... a murder/missing person investigation can be left open for six years to allow "new" evidence to surface or ... to become a cold case.

Janet

+++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

KELLY: Well, at this point now, I have the right, as a representative of the victim's family, to go down there and view the entire file. And Hans Mos (ph) has assured me that I'll be able to do that at some point, if I choose to. And I'm sure we will choose to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317479,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.