April 26, 2024, 07:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465630 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2007, 08:49:11 PM »

Look, Robots!!

CBB wants us to talk about those shoes for a few more days!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No way am I eating any bugs as punishment for doing so!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2007, 08:49:32 PM »

She was an AMERICAN GIRL...

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

And what exactly would they plan "to do" with American girls?  How they "operated"?

You mean, like a "gang?"  A gang of serial rapists, perhaps?

Like the "American Pie" theory told you, right here on these threads?

And showed you, by pictoral record, and incontrovertible visual proof, that they -- your boys: joran deepak and satish -- were engaged in kidnapping and serial rape, for sport.

As posted here in OCTOBER of 2005 -- 27 months ago ??

You mean -- that !?!?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

Now what do we do???

Fox has the Natalee story coming up, and Dana's about to start. WHY don't I have TIVO???  Sad

You watch it on the tvuplayer all in one place  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2007, 08:51:57 PM »

Posted at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:47 pm   

Part of Mos's Press Conference was on tv here, he said the phone conversation took place 5 hours and 13 minutes after Natalee was last seen alive. 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: December 20, 2007, 08:52:03 PM »

Look, Robots!!

im with ya
CBB is causing troube .....hehehehehehehehehehhehehe

Wink Wink Wink :wink:to both of you

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2007, 08:52:06 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »

HAMMER,

Is this not conspiracy to violate the civil rights of American girls?  Does not our State Department have a policy regarding this kind of thing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #247 on: December 20, 2007, 08:52:48 PM »

O'Reilly calling Aruba cops keystone cops for letting those 'jerks' off the hook.

However, he said he saw a report from the FBI himself, stating there report is she was very drunk, on cocaine and died while with the J2K's and they disposed of her body.  Someboy emailed questioning his reliable source and he said, it was from the FBI!?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: December 20, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »

Posted at RU:

Part of Mos's Press Conference was on tv here, he said the phone conversation took place 5 hours and 13 minutes after Natalee was last seen alive. 

WOW

that is killing JOE TACODIARRAH

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 20, 2007, 08:54:07 PM »

She was an AMERICAN GIRL...

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

And what exactly would they plan "to do" with American girls?  How they "operated"?

You mean, like a "gang?"  A gang of serial rapists, perhaps?

Like the "American Pie" theory told you, right here on these threads?

And showed you, by pictoral record, and incontrovertible visual proof, that they -- your boys: joran deepak and satish -- were engaged in kidnapping and serial rape, for sport.

As posted here in OCTOBER of 2005 -- 27 months ago ??

You mean -- that !?!?

Yes HAMMER, we all saw it/knew it.  The problem is in Aruba they consider it a sport not a crime. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #250 on: December 20, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »

Posted at RU:

If that's true, then THAT'S ALL IT SHOULD TAKE!!

THAT'S ENOUGH, THAT'S ENOUGH, THAT'S ENOUGH!

It's New, it's Damning, it's enough!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 20, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »

O'Reilly calling Aruba cops keystone cops for letting those 'jerks' off the hook.

However, he said he saw a report from the FBI himself, stating there report is she was very drunk, on cocaine and died while with the J2K's and they disposed of her body.  Someboy emailed questioning his reliable source and he said, it was from the FBI!?

well well well
BOR can kiss my ass

since when has the FBI been able to verify anything like that

they have not seen the body and it probably said " drunk and on POSSIBLY some type of drug
like cocaine

BOR - can shut his face anytime

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2007, 08:56:14 PM »

Look, Robots!!

I am hoping they find evidence like Jorans shoes found with Natalee,It would be quite damning evidence. If what Kescah told us is true then the Van Der Sloot camp is very worried about this ocean search.

Out of all the bugs I would hate to eat it would be the spider  Shocked  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2007, 08:57:04 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidental dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

I saw that!  He claimed to have seen some kind of FBI report that said this.  Normally I believe him but I have my doubts about this.  I think he is reading something like drug overdose and assuming it means drugs taken voluntarily by her, not a drugging.

So just what was it these three conspired to do to American tourist girls and how could they be sure their plans would work?  They couldn't possibly be just counting on the girls to render themselves incapacitated within the thirty minutes of closing time when these jerks make their grand entrance at C&C. 

Their time of arrival speaks to their MO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2007, 08:57:28 PM »

Look, Robots!!

I am hoping they find evidence like Jorans shoes found with Natalee,It would be quite damning evidence. If what Kescah told us is true then the Van Der Sloot camp is very worried about this ocean search.

Out of all the bugs I would hate to eat it would be the spider  Shocked  Wink

i would eat it for ya

i like em  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

Well that maked "ZERO" sense. If that is all that occurred they would have just left her on the beach as they claimed. If a person had died of just alcohol/cocaine then it would have just been a case of a tourist over-indulging.

Why would there need be a reason to get rid of her body?

Oh maybe because the cocaine was really a date rape drug that would have been determined in an autopsy. Also, an autopsy would have showed a sexual assault.

There is a reason why they got rid of her body and it was to hide the evidence. That is obvious.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »

RU

Glenda wrote:
The Teacher's Name is Suzy Gitman - she told the Media that Joran came to school with a black eye and scratches on May 31st, 2005. Obviously a personal vendetta... I even believe Tito reported this on Fox.

I don't remember Tito ever mentioning a teacher saying this. It has been alluded to but this is more specific than we've seen.

Since September, 2005, Granny Toad and I have said Joran was at school on Monday as we did a time line at that time while there were still links that have since vanished.

I have been called a liar, told to crawl back under my rock, that this was just my opinion, etc. so I am very glad to see at least this part verified.  I am sure Gran Toad will be as well.

We got most of our information from a lone interview with the Headmaster and the second part of an interview with Jug which sort of vanished, leaving only the first half of his interview posted on line.

But this had to be Joran as Deepak was no longer enrolled in school and Nadira neglected to waken her baby boy Satish to go to school even at 10:30.

Ms. Gitman is also the one scubajap once told me could get Joran's AP scores the next day, too, even though several told her not even the POTUS could do such a thing.  I wonder how they feel about Suzie now that she has told about the sporter's black eye and all the rest of it.

If Joran had a black eye then HOORAY FOR NATALEE....that means she
fought and got a lick at him.

One of Joran's classmates posted here early on that this teacher said he had a black eye, even took a picture of him and he said the teacher was transferred to Ethiopia that summer.  This was one of Joran's classmates the one who told us he took an APT test and not a regular test and the scores of which are not known until about the time the student begins his first semester/quarter of college.  So there is no way that kinkyhead liar knew that he "maxed" his test, since the results were failing, 40/100.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »

I am having a strange and nutty day. Got a long service award from work, went back to my ofice, spoke to Union Guy, filing a formal grievance against my direct supervisor. ( Been thinking and seeking advice on that one for a week or two ).
Eating chocaltes from a gift I had for one of the secuity guys, oh well, I will buy him another tomorrow.
Got the Dana show on, playing Wizards of Winter in other room, lights out and Christmas Angel on.
But man on man, did I look hot today.
Still do as a matter of fact.
I did my reading, we all knew most of this. Makes a lady want to get a hammer
out and fix a few things, except, they are all far away.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

And who gave the FBI this information?  ARUBA the big fu@#ing liars.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

Klaas? Lazlo's reliable, right? SURELY if that was said on TV, then others will transcribe it! GUYS, THAT SHOULD HAVE KEPT THEM HELD UNTIL THEY ANSWERED HOW THEY KNEW IT!!

MOS SAID THE CHAT STATED: " THE FACT THAT SHE'S DEAD IS NOT GOOD"

PUT THAT HOURS AFTER SHE WENT MISSING, AND THAT IS ENOUGH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.