April 26, 2024, 09:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465740 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2007, 09:13:08 PM »

Posted at RU:

Noshedidn't Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:59 pm   

On Bill O'R
Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case." 

I missed that! Did anyone else see it on BOR?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2007, 09:13:18 PM »

Dr. Sharon Morris May, author of “How To Argue So Your Spouse Will Listen: 6 Principles for Turning Arguments into Conversations“

http://www.amazon.com/Argue-Your-Spouse-Will-Listen/dp/0849918685

Yeah, but where are the tips for turning a conversation into an arugument? 

Just kidding, just kidding!

Very Happy

Been a rough day.

a 10 year old once said

"tell your wife she is pretty even if she looks like a dump truck"

hehehheheehehehe............... Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 20, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »

If those case files were not so incriminating/damning ... the Kalpoe's attorneys would have willing turned them over to the court in the furtherance of the Phil McGraw defamation lawsuit.

Ding ding ding ding ding!!!! After today I think the discovery list just got a little longer.

Dayhiker ... considering the happenings of this past week ... I am not at all optimistic in regards to the Phil McGraw defamation lawsuit.  I do not know but ... I am suspicious that the attorneys of Deepak and Satish will now have a legal opt-out in regards to the disclosure of requested documents.

Think about it ... apparently Deepak and Satish have been declared by the Aruban court as no longer being suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.  My worst nightmare ... the case documents pertaining to the Kalpoes will be sealed and ... those two are going to receive a settlement from Phil McGraw or ... the court will award compensation on their behalf.

Tell me that I am wrong!

Janet

Janet, the judge in LA ruled that the discovery was central to the Kalpoe lawsuit and demanded it turned over to the court. The fact that OJ was acquitted by a jury in a government case made no difference in the civil suit.

Nothing has changed except after today there will be more incriminating evidence. The evidence Mos announced now comes into play. Don't forget also that both Kalpoe brothers will have to answer to that evidence in front of a judge and jury and will not be able to take the Fifth.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2007, 09:14:41 PM »

Can I have a ticket to ride the monkey bus to Aruba? After 34 years of teaching in an urban high school, this retired, menopausal, (and slightly insane) teacher is ready for some serious buttkicking! I got plenty of time, too!

Darivah
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »

Wasn't there some skinny skank named Flor ?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2007, 09:15:44 PM »

HAMMER,

Is this not conspiracy to violate the civil rights of American girls?  Does not our State Department have a policy regarding this kind of thing?

You know our State Department may have had some inkling about this all along, because in 1993, Clinton imposed the warning at the State Department site and it was further iterated upon subsequent to Natalee's disappearance in 2005, by the Bush State Department, and it dealt with things like white slavery, human trafficking, drug trafficking, etc, etc.  So how's one to know this blanket statement did not include such as this; however, having said that, now that it is clear that some person(s) can be identified and this has been a part of a "confession" over the internet, what's to say Beth & Dave do not have a good case against Aruba?  Maybe they will just sue and then Robin's friend, Mark, can go to work for Dave, because I suspect if this was in an American courtroom, having meted out no punishment to the 3 amigoes with such clear evidence, someone would be paid a big amount of money and it would not be the Karpool boys or the Meathead family.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: December 20, 2007, 09:16:02 PM »

Dr. Sharon Morris May, author of “How To Argue So Your Spouse Will Listen: 6 Principles for Turning Arguments into Conversations“

http://www.amazon.com/Argue-Your-Spouse-Will-Listen/dp/0849918685

Yeah, but where are the tips for turning a conversation into an arugument? 

Just kidding, just kidding!

Very Happy

Been a rough day.

a 10 year old once said

"tell your wife she is pretty even if she looks like a dump truck"

hehehheheehehehe............... Laughing

The same 10 year old was asked what "getting old" means. He answered,"You get old when your bones quit growing, but your skin doesn't."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 20, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »

Posted at RU:

On Bill O'R
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case." 

Yes, long ago. I wondered WTF with the batteries?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

Posted at RU:

On Bill O'R

Yes, about 2.7 years ago, CBB.  Not today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

Yes, I posted her photo a few pages back.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »

So many skanks, such a small island.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #291 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

Can I have a ticket to ride the monkey bus to Aruba? After 34 years of teaching in an urban high school, this retired, menopausal, (and slightly insane) teacher is ready for some serious buttkicking! I got plenty of time, too!

Darivah
Hon, your desire to kick butt IS your ticket! You've got a seat anytime!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

Up next on Dana Pretzer

John Goodwin, Manager of The Humane Society of the United States discussing the Michael Vick sentence.

THEN!

George “Jug” Twitty, Natalee Holloway’s stepfather.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »

OK, Dana! Are you distributing Teasers???  Shocked Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »

I'm so excited to hear Jug!  I liked how Dana said they were going to blow the lid of this!   

What happened to JOssy tonight?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »

Teaser from Dana ... Jug Twitty interview and get ready to blow the lid off the Aruba investigation.

Guess what Aruba ... the gloves are off ... you can't jerk this family around anymore and extort them to behave in hopes that you people would do the right thing.

Aruban officials obviously proved they are incapable.

Get ready to see what its like to play with the big boys with no holds barred ...

Aruba, and you thought this would bring it to an end. You thought so very wrong.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »

I'm so excited to hear Jug!  I liked how Dana said they were going to blow the lid of this!   

Me too, Me Too! I want to hear it nnnnnooooooowwwwww!

And yes, I'd like some cheese with that whine, please.

What's Dana's number?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »

"Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM

I think it's been obvious for a long time that PVDS was the one who picked up Joran and brought him home. He never walked and it was neither of the Kalpoes. Natalee was most definetly at the Van Der Sloot house either right after C&C or at 4AM after something horrible happened. Perhaps even both times.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2007, 09:23:19 PM »

Jossy had a sudden engagement that he had forgotten. Had to cancel, but will be on next week.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »

Posted at RU:

On Bill O'R

Yes, about 2.7 years ago, CBB.  Not today.

I watched it and missed that too!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.