March 28, 2024, 01:57:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 462935 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 03:01:34 PM »

what an absolute HELL HOLE that place is

this will KILL TOURISM even more

thank you MOS

Yup, they dig themselves a hole and proceed to dig it deeper with every press conference.
Mos is NEVER gonna expose anyone.

MOS sucks
If stupidity was illegal, Aruba would be on death row Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »

Dec. 20: MSNBC discusses email hours after Natalee dissapeared.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/#22344680
Thanks *******- Too bad reporters don't actually understand what their reading sometimes. Didn't she say that the hardrive  had an email talking about Natalee being dead. Maybe the reporter didn't catch that email is prior to her even being reported as missing.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »

Okay Monkeys,

Can your talented members design a t-shirt demanding an Aruba boycott now?? I'm ready to buy, buy, buy way up here in snowy Illinois.

Darivah

IMO it might be best to wait until the ocean search has concluded.  Then I say go for it!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2007, 03:08:43 PM »

Pretty disgusting. Just a few hours after Joran said they left Natalee at the beach one of them writes in a email she is dead. How is this not incriminating evidence?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2007, 03:11:41 PM »

Towards the end of this clip the reporter says that in the polis car tape Joran says he hopes they find her alive.  If I remember correctly Joran said he would laugh if they found the girl alive.  Anyone else remember this?

Yes he did say that. Deepak also said you will get 15 years if they find the girl. Also said if they find the girl they will see the sh**.

In this interview the reporter says later they may release who said Natalee was dead a lilttle bit later.

Yep, that's how I remember it went.  Once again, the media gets it wrong.  They need to stop getting their information from Tacoboy.

I hope they do release the name of the one who said that.  It's not like releasing it will actually harm the prosecution since they never intended to prosecute anyway.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »

http://Http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0     (PARTIAL see link for transcript in whole?

Deepak: You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who (this sentence was not good to understand) [note of the police officer]
Joran: We will see. Hey, you know when I will laugh, if I've given you a slap in the face. I'll laugh when they find the girl alive, fxxx you.
Joran: I know very well that you are afraid. That is if you two have done something bad with that girl. En if they find the girl, then we shall see
Satish: I'm not afraid. Why must I be afraid?
Deepak: I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran: I have said nothing about burying. The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran: Who has said that?
Satish: You said that.
Joran: I have never said that friend. I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran: We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran: What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish: We didn't declare anything.
Joran: Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran: You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what. All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran: That's not true.
Deepak: I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
Joran: Didn't read it in your statement. They use that now against my father.
Deepak: We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran: That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer like that. Fxxx you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a fxxxing difference to me. I'm sitting good here.
Brothers: Me too. Me too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »

Posted by Glenda/Renfro at RU:

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2007, 03:14:55 PM »

what an absolute HELL HOLE that place is

this will KILL TOURISM even more

thank you MOS

Yup, they dig themselves a hole and proceed to dig it deeper with every press conference.
Mos is NEVER gonna expose anyone.

MOS sucks
If stupidity was illegal, Aruba would be on death row Cool

They are not stupid...hell, I wish they were.  It would be easier to stomach this if I believed they were just plain stupid.  But they aren't.  They know exactly what they are doing down there.  They are just pissed that they didn't pull the proverbial wool over our eyes.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2007, 03:16:19 PM »

Pretty disgusting. Just a few hours after Joran said they left Natalee at the beach one of them writes in a email she is dead. How is this not incriminating evidence?
Add that to the fact that they tried to destroy the hardrive so you could access the email on it. Still its not a crime.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 03:17:55 PM »

Okay Monkeys,

Can your talented members design a t-shirt demanding an Aruba boycott now?? I'm ready to buy, buy, buy way up here in snowy Illinois.

Darivah

IMO it might be best to wait until the ocean search has concluded.  Then I say go for it!

Why wait for the ocean search to end??? When they find Natalee it will just prove the boycott was justified even more! Finding Natalee does NOT get Aruba off the hook.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 03:22:18 PM »

Add that to the fact that they tried to destroy the hardrive so you could access the email on it. Still its not a crime.
Yes,they did..I think they have new technology to recover what was originally destroyed in that HD. Tons and Tons of circumstantial evidence and witnesses but they still claim caveman law that they can't prosecute without a body. If they do find Natalee's body then they will claim it has nothing to do with their clients. That will be hard to do when they find her skull fractured and they look at all the early PV'S about JK2 saying she fell and hit her head and PVDS telling two people she hit her head and drowned.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:25:19 PM by Observer » Logged

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2007, 03:24:18 PM »

After sifting through 410 pounds of case files and conducting a nine month investigation of their own I find it hard to believe that all the highly touted Dutch prosecutors and KLPD could come up with is one damn text message.

We are dealing with idiots here.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »

Yes,they did..I think they had new technology to recover what was originally destroyed in that HD. Tons and Tons of circumstantial evidence and witnesses but they still claim caveman law that they can't prosecute without a body. If they do find Natalee's body then they will claim it has nothing to do with their clients. That will be hard to do when they find her skull fractured and they look at all the early PV'S about Natalee hitting her head.

I said when this search first began that if they find a body Aruba will claim Beth had it planted there.  Taco has already started this crap.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2007, 03:25:31 PM »

After sifting through 410 pounds of case files and conducting a nine month investigation of their own I find it hard to believe that all the highly touted Dutch prosecutors and KLPD could come up with is one damn text message.

Did they ever retest the inside of Deepak's (and Joran's) car for blood?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »

Yes,they did..I think they had new technology to recover what was originally destroyed in that HD. Tons and Tons of circumstantial evidence and witnesses but they still claim caveman law that they can't prosecute without a body. If they do find Natalee's body then they will claim it has nothing to do with their clients. That will be hard to do when they find her skull fractured and they look at all the early PV'S about JK2 saying she fell and hit her head and PVDS telling two people she hit her head and drowned.

Holland is no better than Aruba when it comes to an investigation. They have no concept of putting together a case.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »

Towards the end of this clip the reporter says that in the polis car tape Joran says he hopes they find her alive.  If I remember correctly Joran said he would laugh if they found the girl alive.  Anyone else remember this?

Yes he did say that. Deepak also said you will get 15 years if they find the girl. Also said if they find the girl they will see the sh**.

In this interview the reporter says later they may release who said Natalee was dead a lilttle bit later.

July 11, 2005 Jossy Mansur "Joran Confessed 2nd day in detention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgvT5bXzcmg

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »

So many unanswered questions. Like what is the physical evidence found on the VCB shirt that links to this case? How about the styraphone with teeth marks? Did they fingerprint the sunglasses found with those two items? How about the Bloody Mattress? How about the material that looks like Natalee's top? Bones found? Blood in the trunk of Deepak's car? I have the feeling all of this is gone forever (  Have they re-interviewed Robert Werner in Brazil or the female teacher and ask them what the hell PVDS told them about Natalee hitting her head and drowning? Surely he had to tell them where Natalee was if she died!!

They are not idiots,Its a cover up!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »

I am getting the impression that they assumed everything was done right before they took over the case. Bozos!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 03:38:57 PM »

They are not idiots,Its a cover up!!

Mos has taken no one to task about the previous investigation. It must have his seal of approval.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 03:40:48 PM »

I feel like the blame for this rests squarely on Anudder, who most assuredly has absolutely low standards and poor morals. One thing is for certain, Anudder will never win "Mother of the Year" even though Urine wins "Mother fo**er Of The Year" hands down. Yes, I think Anudder is just a focking sorry sloot. Anudder, be sure to tell Urine you love him every time you see him, because as the Reynolds learned, you never know when you say goodbye to him if it is the last time you will see him alive or not. Life is fleeting and unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.