April 19, 2024, 12:04:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464568 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #400 on: December 20, 2007, 10:20:44 PM »

Jug said that the cops kept asking me if Natalee was epileptic....

She must have had a seizure from the drugs they gave her or a head injury and the suspects saw that.

All these little tid bids prove to me that she was alive at the Sloots.  Paulus Van der Sloot let Natalee die.  This would make him the murderer.

Wasn't Paulus Van der Sloot "charged" originally with premeditated murder? Later to have Karen Janssen write a letter letting him off?

That explains the search on the computer for drugs/alcohol...just like we've said all along.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 20, 2007, 10:21:04 PM »

We have learned quite a bit here from that press conference by Mos and some of it is damning and new. That information has been gathered and released by someone. That's more than Aruban authorities have ever done.

I agree with that CBB. Mos hung them in the court of public opinion today. He just didn't get the job done in court.
Like I said earlier today -- we will see how the Aruban people themselves react to what Mos had to say today.  Will they condemn J2K for wreaking this on the island or will they villify Mos for saying what he did.  My bet is that they will villify Mos. That is why they DESERVE a boycott.                                     

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: December 20, 2007, 10:22:05 PM »

We have learned quite a bit here from that press conference by Mos and some of it is damning and new. That information has been gathered and released by someone. That's more than Aruban authorities have ever done.

so all it says to me is that (a) they have proof positive that those four did it., and (b) they could care less about Americans in Aruba, so why should we care what happens to onehellhole island and (C) they are still stupid enough to think this is going away

(4) And it's only going to get worse when the files are released.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »

Yes CBB... hope you are feeling better Very Happy

Maybe he doesn't want a black mark going back to the Dutch in Holland.

I am waiting for Beth's second book, Jug's first and Dave's second book and a movie

Pray for the ocean search.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2007, 10:22:58 PM »

I am up way past my bedtime.  You all have a good nite. 

I have to come here more often

no more perfume for the pigs
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: December 20, 2007, 10:23:32 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Thanks so much!!
Did you notice the refugees left out the part about renho??!! Jug said he thought she was tied to Paulus and lead them around on a wild goose chase on purpose those 1st 9 days!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 20, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »

I agree with that CBB. Mos hung them in the court of public opinion today. He just didn't get the job done in court.
Like I said earlier today -- we will see how the Aruban people themselves react to what Mos had to say today.  Will they condemn J2K for wreaking this on the island or will they villify Mos for saying what he did.  My bet is that they will villify Mos. That is why they DESERVE a boycott.                                     

The CIA says 30% of Arubans are on cocaine. All they care about is that they get their drugs.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 20, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

Wreck is right.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 20, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »

Jug said that the cops kept asking me if Natalee was epileptic....

She must have had a seizure from the drugs they gave her or a head injury and the suspects saw that.

All these little tid bids prove to me that she was alive at the Sloots.  Paulus Van der Sloot let Natalee die.  This would make him the murderer.

Wasn't Paulus Van der Sloot "charged" originally with premeditated murder? Later to have Karen Janssen write a letter letting him off?

That explains the search on the computer for drugs/alcohol...just like we've said all along.

This was never about covering for Joran because the entire island knew he was nuts and he was trouble.

THIS WAS ABOUT COVERING UP FOR PAULUS A JUDGE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 20, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »

I am up way past my bedtime.  You all have a good nite. 

I have to come here more often

Glad you stopped by, please do come by more often  Wink
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: December 20, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »

Posted at RU:

Noshedidn't Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:59 pm   

On Bill O'R
Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case." 

This needs to be sent to Greta too. She doesn't listen to me  Rolling Eyes

on your notes to greta, sign off as "loverboyjoran".  you'll get rapt attention.
dennisintn
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 20, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

How would BOR have any clue what the FBI thinks about anything?  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: December 20, 2007, 10:27:42 PM »

Did you notice the refugees left out the part about renho??!! Jug said he thought she was tied to Paulus and lead them around on a wild goose chase on purpose those 1st 9 days!!!!!

It's there, Heli didn't leave it out.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 20, 2007, 10:28:37 PM »

There is a reason why Paulus is always sweating and that is because he is a murderer.

Both times were in his home.  Once with Beth and once with Joe Tacopina and crew in his house.  Why is he sweating so much in that house?  Because that is where the murder happened and he doesn't want people there.  He looked like he had a load in his pants in that picture.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 20, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

How would BOR have any clue what the FBI thinks about anything?  Rolling Eyes

He said he saw a report but they won't tell you anything about an active case and yes, I have actually asked them a couple of times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 20, 2007, 10:30:02 PM »

It's there, Heli didn't leave it out.

oops, must have read it too fast.

Hey, I know it is just wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be fantastic if k2 were announcing they are withdrawing their lawsuit?! Good in that they would be defeated...not good in that we don't get more info from the suit.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 20, 2007, 10:30:05 PM »

There is a reason why Paulus is always sweating and that is because he is a murderer.

Both times were in his home.  Once with Beth and once with Joe Tacopina and crew in his house.  Why is he sweating so much in that house?  Because that is where the murder happened and he doesn't want people there.  He looked like he had a load in his pants in that picture.

The one with his fly unzipped?   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »

Creep

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:05 PM »

So the Kalpoes are having a press conference tomorrow for real? 

This is Taco's directing of events. I guarentee it. Those attys are being puppeted by Taco as director of the entire "defense" strategies.

Joe Tacopina is a dumb @#$*ing Brooklynite with no class.  He can take his hand made mafia suits and shove them.  There will never be a day when that asshole fools me with his dumb street toughguy mafia antics.

I think I better get out of here because I'm getting madder and madder as I post.  Laughing

San,
I love when you get mad......you say the things that all the rest of us
are thinking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:52 PM »

Klaas, Yesterday you posted a picture of Natalee with the famous tree of Aruba on it and some other text.

Could a tee shirt be made with

scaredmonkeys.net/com above the picture

I'd like to see the words "coverup, corruption, chronyism and lies and Justice for Natalee at the top of the picture (below it might me tucked into someones slacks and not seen)

I wish a t=shirt that doesn't have the "s" and "b" word on it, although I love what Robots is doing.

Just an idea

We could wear them to the stores and et al... good starter for conversation about the safety of American girls (boys too) traveling to Aruba.

And the lack of US government help on foreign soil.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.