April 26, 2024, 09:11:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465730 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: December 20, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »

Jug … my prayer is that our God will grant your desire … your heartfelt desire which you articulated just 1˝ months after your precious stepdaughter went missing on Aruban soil.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
‘Scarborough Country’
July 14, 2005

TWITTY: … Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she’s alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we’ll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: December 20, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »

Dana ... thank you and ... special thanks to all your guests.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »

So the Kalpoes are having a press conference tomorrow for real? 

This is Taco's directing of events. I guarentee it. Those attys are being puppeted by Taco as director of the entire "defense" strategies.

Joe Tacopina is a dumb @#$*ing Brooklynite with no class.  He can take his hand made mafia suits and shove them.  There will never be a day when that asshole fools me with his dumb street toughguy mafia antics.

I think I better get out of here because I'm getting madder and madder as I post.  Laughing

San,
I love when you get mad......you say the things that all the rest of us
are thinking.

Thanks Magnolia.  I have no problem saying these things because these people are just evil.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »

Julia I think had a direct line and had Anita on speed dial and vicey versey. Aniata talked about Joran as of he was God's Gift to a Mother and Julia used the exact SAME WORDS on FAUX. He went to school and ACED his exams. No previous trouble. Same party line.
So, is Gertie still inclined to believe him ?
Previous communications about prior bad acts ? We did this 20x before ?
Such a good kid that Delicious Sporter. Some sick games with tourist girls culminated in the disappearance and probable death of a much loved girl, and somehow it was the girls's fault. No, wait a minute, it was her Mother's fault.
Merry Christmas, except to you ARUBA !
God works in mysterious ways and I hope he has got a plan for those who covered this one up and failed to investigate and prosecute the guilty.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 20, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

Red ... you make us Monkey's proud.  This forum truly honors Natalee Holloway and ... upholds her family in their quest for justice ... justice which has been denied by a corrupt Aruban investigation.

Janet

_____

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: December 20, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »

So the Kalpoes are having a press conference tomorrow for real? 

This is Taco's directing of events. I guarentee it. Those attys are being puppeted by Taco as director of the entire "defense" strategies.

Joe Tacopina is a dumb @#$*ing Brooklynite with no class.  He can take his hand made mafia suits and shove them.  There will never be a day when that asshole fools me with his dumb street toughguy mafia antics.

I think I better get out of here because I'm getting madder and madder as I post.  Laughing

San,
I love when you get mad......you say the things that all the rest of us
are thinking.

It's true San, and you state it so elouquently

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 20, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

When I wake tomorrow I hope something bad happens to the Sloot family.
kooolkatt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: December 20, 2007, 10:38:58 PM »

Klaas, Yesterday you posted a picture of Natalee with the famous tree of Aruba on it and some other text.

Could a tee shirt be made with

scaredmonkeys.net/com above the picture

I'd like to see the words "coverup, corruption, chronyism and lies and Justice for Natalee at the top of the picture (below it might me tucked into someones slacks and not seen)

I wish a t=shirt that doesn't have the "s" and "b" word on it, although I love what Robots is doing.

Just an idea

We could wear them to the stores and et al... good starter for conversation about the safety of American girls (boys too) traveling to Aruba.

And the lack of US government help on foreign soil.

Hi there IBE. I'm the monkey who makes T-Shirts for those attending the Travel Shows. If you would like to email the size shirt you wear and an address for me to ship it to, I will gladly send you a shirt. That goes for any of you other interested monkeys as well 

My email is kooolkatt@hotmail.com and you can see what the shirts look like on this thread:http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1003.180

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth ~Buddha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2007, 10:39:24 PM »

Klaas, Yesterday you posted a picture of Natalee with the famous tree of Aruba on it and some other text.

I'd like to see the words "coverup, corruption, chronyism and lies and Justice for Natalee at the top of the picture (below it might me tucked into someones slacks and not seen)

I wish a t=shirt that doesn't have the "s" and "b" word on it, although I love what Robots is doing.

Just an idea

We could wear them to the stores and et al... good starter for conversation about the safety of American girls (boys too) traveling to Aruba.

Yes, IBE..we are working on an idea for T-shirts.  I'm thinking it would be best to wait until after the ocean search.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »

We have learned quite a bit here from that press conference by Mos and some of it is damning and new. That information has been gathered and released by someone. That's more than Aruban authorities have ever done.

I agree with that CBB. Mos hung them in the court of public opinion today. He just didn't get the job done in court.
Like I said earlier today -- we will see how the Aruban people themselves react to what Mos had to say today.  Will they condemn J2K for wreaking this on the island or will they villify Mos for saying what he did.  My bet is that they will villify Mos. That is why they DESERVE a boycott.                                     

The CIA says 30% of Arubans are on cocaine. All they care about is that they get their drugs.

So that's 1 in 3 persons. How would that be if so in the US??? 1 in 3 persons at the store are drugged and/or part of gangs? We'd never go out of the house!

So if I lived in a suburb or place with 120 homes that would be 40 homes would be on drugs.. gee the stealing for the $$ for the drugs, the turf war, on and on. How could you walk safely; not be afraid of breakins.

It would be like living in a place were 1 out of 3 are carrying a gun too. These would be the baddies packing not like the goodies in Texas.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 20, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »

Red ... you make us Monkey's proud.  This forum truly honors Natalee Holloway and ... upholds her family in their quest for justice ... justice which has been denied by a corrupt Aruban investigation.

Janet

I 2nd that.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 20, 2007, 10:41:20 PM »

maybe this has been posted.... but just in case
http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14258495&feedid=249

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — A main suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway wrote in a chat session that she was dead — a key clue for investigators, but one that fell short of assuring a conviction in court, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

The prosecutor Hans Mos insisted his office has done its best to learn what happened to Holloway, an 18-year-old who went missing in this Caribbean island on May 30, 2005 and is believed to be dead.

Mos said he has done all he can to bring those responsible to justice.

"Given our sincere commitment to solving this case, we exhausted our toolbox," he said at a news conference.

The Aruban prosecutors say they cannot prove a crime was committed without a body.

Mos said he understands the frustration of Holloway's family, which has criticized Aruban law enforcement and their decision this week to dismiss the case against the three main suspects.

Attorney General Nico Jorg said the case against the three could be reopened if additional evidence surfaces. But if they were to go to trial now with virtually no hope of guilty verdicts, they would lose the opportunity to try them later if strong evidence emerges.

"After a final acquittal, it is legally impossible to reinstate a prosecution," Jorg said in a statement. "(We are) hoping better times will arrive eventually."

The family blames mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching for Holloway, who vanished during a vacation with her high school graduating class.

Mos refused to reveal which of the three suspects wrote the Internet chat message, but said its discovery contributed to the decision last month to re-arrest the men.

Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities, and the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office announced they would not be charged.

The three were seen leaving a bar with Holloway hours before she was due to board a flight home to Mountain Brook, Ala. Van der Sloot, who now attends college in the Netherlands, said he left Holloway alone on a beach that night. He and the Kalpoe brothers have denied any wrongdoing.

Mos said Internet messages between two of the three suspects discussed a "way of operating they had, of picking up American girls" on the Caribbean island, where American visitors enjoying the 18-year-old drinking age go from bars to nightclubs late into the night.

An attorney for van der Sloot said his client is innocent.

"There is absolutely no evidence against Joran," attorney Joseph Tacopina told The Associated Press. "People were misled. As far as I'm concerned, the case is over."

Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, ridiculed what prosecutors described as new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix told the AP, adding that his clients felt vindicated by the decision to drop the case.

Mos said witnesses have described the three suspects as behaving strangely in the hours after Holloway vanished. He refused to reveal details of other evidence, which he said was gathered through new investigative techniques and a listening device in one of the suspect's homes.

The three remain "the primary three persons of interest," Mos said. "Any and all leads and new evidence will be investigated."

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses on the Dutch Caribbean island know what happened but are not coming forward.

Two years of complaints about the handling of the investigation prompted calls for a tourism boycott by Alabama Gov. Bob Riley and other U.S. officials.

The criticism upset Arubans, many of whom searched beaches and hillsides for the missing teen. They hope the Holloway case can be put in the past.

——

AP writer David McFadden contributed to this report from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Do you really think during tourism season Amercians need to see this???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 20, 2007, 10:42:50 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

When I wake tomorrow I hope something bad happens to the Sloot family.

good nite San,

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: December 20, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »

Just an idea

Yes, IBE..we are working on an idea for T-shirts.  I'm thinking it would be best to wait until after the ocean search.

had a feeling you might be already on this! Very Happy would like scaredmonkeys.net/com be in larger letters than in the older t=shirt with the logo on it... so people can see it and go home, look it up online.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 20, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »

Well,Dana didn't directly ask Jug my questions but Jug touched on two of them  Very Happy I knew he would say if he could do it over again he would have checked that trunk. I know CBS news reported blood in the trunk,as well as the fbi and oduber mentioned it in a press conference. He said the cop's name was eric soemers(Sp)that told him there was fluid on that headliner.

I saw in a recent interview with a LT Rudy Soemers(SP) said Eric Soemers was in charge of the investigation at that time. STrange how they rotated the The Police Chiefs in and out. First it was JVDS,Then Dompig,Then JVDS,Then Soemers,Then Dompig and now Richardson. Doesn't mean anything anyways as no one owns up to anything and they never reveal who is pulling the strings or making the decisions

We should all know that person is the minister of injustice

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Thanks Dana for having Jug on. About time someone tells it like it really is.
After listening to Jug, I have come to the conclusion the flippin DUTCH on that rock do not know how to answer questions. They are only trained to ask them, then twist what the answers are!!!!!!!!

B4 anyone gets their drawers in an uproar cause I am talking about the Dutch.. I am of Dutch ancestry too. I just happen to be able to call it like I see it.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to All the Monkeys!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2007, 10:48:37 PM »

cbb

A way back in this thread you posted an article which you responded to throughout.

Would you please bump the post for me.  I wanted to read your  thoughts again regarding the different aspects of the article.

Thanks you.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: December 20, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »

EXERPTED FROM ARTICLE/ MY COMMENTS IN BLUE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- In an Internet chat shortly after the May 30, 2005, disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, one of the three main suspects in the case said the Alabama teenager was dead, the island's chief public prosecutor told CNN on Thursday. 
( The police car chat that Taco keeps saying shows they thought she may still be alive sorta flies in the face of that, doncha think? )

The chat, retrieved from a computer hard disk, was among new evidence prosecutors used to justify rearresting the three in November, Hans Mos said.

New technology that was not available to authorities in 2005 was utilized to find that chat and more between two of the three suspects as well as others, he said.

(Sounds like NEW evidence to me!)

In the chat, Mos told CNN's Susan Candiotti, one of the suspects said, "The fact that she's dead is not good," referring to Holloway.

(This was SHORTLY after she disappeared, and it was written as FACT. Not IF, but FACT! That's DAMN damning! Guys, Beth was on that island hanging posters and pounding the pavement desperately seeking help to find her daughter while these three were "chatting" about the FACT she's dead. I agree with them: it's NOT good!)

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

( I think that adds a roadmap to be followed, and also lends STRONG circumstantial evidence to a prosecution, IMO.)

Other evidence against the three included two new witness statements. In one, a female friend told authorities that one suspect called her about five hours after Holloway was last seen leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.

The female friend said that she could tell during the conversation that something was wrong, Mos said. When she asked about it, the suspect -- whom Mos did not name -- told her that "he didn't want to cause her any trouble, and that what had happened couldn't be discussed over the phone," he said.

( Does this sound like they were referring to a girl that was just innocently left on the beach looking at the stars? )

Police wanted to ask the suspect what he meant by that statement, he said, but after their rearrest, all three men exercised their right to remain silent and refused to speak to authorities. See a timeline of how the case has developed »
( So ask them at TRIAL and let a judge instruct them to answer, OR hold them until they feel more chatty! You just reinforce that Bullcrap by letting it work for them!)

A second witness statement came from a teacher who said that another one of the suspects exhibited "very peculiar behavior" the day after Holloway's disappearance, including making or receiving a lot of telephone calls, Mos said.

A fourth piece of new evidence came when authorities bugged the Kalpoe home in June and picked up a conversation about what happened that night, he said, but did not elaborate.

(There's more. I don't know why he didn't elaborate, but there's more and at least they DID bug the home. That's a huge improvement on what Arubans did.)

In interviews, he said, van der Sloot and his father have indicated they know more than previously said about what happened to Holloway, but are not willing to divulge it, giving authorities "reason to believe that their last and final story is simply not the complete story."

(OK? So lock them up until they feel like sharing! This is totally unacceptable! There's a DEAD girl, and an INVESTIGATION going on! "Cat got my tongue" just doesn't cut it! )

If Holloway's death was an accident, as some evidence suggests, Mos said he doesn't understand the need to cover it up -- or why someone didn't simply call 911 and report it the night it happened. "That's an indication there is more at hand than just an accident," he said, "but what it was, and who was involved, I don't have evidence."

( YES! They CAN be taught!!!!!)

Greta said the timing of that chat session would be hugely important. She's right. Mos said SHORTLY in this CNN article.

Here it is Tamik.  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 20, 2007, 10:53:22 PM »

I suspect the Kalpoe News Conference tommorow will be one or two of there lawyers. Like in the past they will deny everything and proclaim their innocense. They will want everyone to move on as its been 30 months and they are no longer considered suspects and there is no evidence against them. They will also issue a direct threat to anyone that makes accusations against them in the media.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 20, 2007, 10:54:25 PM »

Well...I am heading to bed Monkeys. My heart is very heavy thinking about the anguish Aruba keeps putting this family through. I have to call it a night.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.