April 19, 2024, 01:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464546 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: December 20, 2007, 11:34:28 PM »

Then today that attorney said the remark about finding her in one of the suspect's bathrooms.  I am beginning to think there may have been something to it after all other than the desire to shock and offend. 

send it to Hidges, he will tell you exactly what that jerk meant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 20, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »

Did I hear Greta say that if the email was written within a few hours of said night that would be hugely important?  Did I dream that?  Do we have any idea when it was written? TIA

5 hours and 13 minutes after Natalee was last seen.
I think Jossy said that.

I think it was also reported in the Dutch media today.

Lazlo Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm   
OM had 2 new witnesses (acc to the Dutch media/ANP)

Two new witness statements were the reason for the OM to re-arrest the 3 suspects in the Holloway case.

One female witness told investigators that she got a phonecall from one of the witnesses in the night that Natalee disappeared and heared by his voice something was wrong, according to the OM on Aruba.

The new witness said that in less then 6 hours after Holloway was last seen alive she got a phonecall from one of the ex-suspects. She noticed something was wrong she told the investigation team.

When she asked what was wrong he answered that he did not want to bring her into trouble, "what has happened I cannot tell over the phone".

An old chat session was traced in which one of the suspects wrote Natalee no longer was alive.

There also was a statement from someone who described the behavior of one of the 3 suspects on the day after Natalee had disappeared.
That also resulted in indirect evidence.

Mos insist the case is not closed and every new lead will be investigated.

Source ANP and Volkskrant link/Trouw link 

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:09 PM »

Hodges
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

How would BOR have any clue what the FBI thinks about anything?  Rolling Eyes

He said he saw a report but they won't tell you anything about an active case and yes, I have actually asked them a couple of times.

So, we are supposed to believe that someone in the FBI is leaking reports to O'really and this is what they gave him?  Seems pretty weak, if someone was gonna leak something I would think it would be something with a little "HELLO" to it, yanno what I mean?

I have always thought that the FBI thought she died of an overdose.  That is why they have never...ever...ever...commented on anything.  They are the ones that were only privy to what ALE allowed them to see.  I have never thought they had any more than that.  If you look at what most everyone, besides those of us that have been digging for the truth for over 2 years, have been told and seen..there is little out there in the MSM that says anything about a cover up or corruption or anything other than she drank too much and took drugs. They haven't read the statements and searched for the shadier side of Aruba.  They have little knowledge of Mr. Pink or the van conversation.  They don't even know about the Aru Bay videos. They don't have a clue as to the evil things that have been said about this family or a website about refugees. I know this because, when I mention anything about Natalee Holloway...most people think the case was solved and these guys are in jail.  I bet 1 out of 5 people on the street didn't even hear they rearrested these guys and then let them go again.   The average Joe on the street doesn't like what happened in Aruba with Natalee...but basically they don't really care that much either.  After a few weeks, most everyone, but us, began to tune out Beth.  This is evident in the fact that even Greta and her talking heads know very little about what is the true situation in Aruba and what is the truth as it pertains to Joran and the Kalpoes. We are a nation with a short attention span. MOO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »

Hodges

Him, too!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: December 20, 2007, 11:38:05 PM »

Did I hear Greta say that if the email was written within a few hours of said night that would be hugely important?  Did I dream that?  Do we have any idea when it was written? TIA

5 hours and 13 minutes after Natalee was last seen.
I think Jossy said that.

I think it was also reported in the Dutch media today.

Lazlo Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm   
OM had 2 new witnesses (acc to the Dutch media/ANP)

Two new witness statements were the reason for the OM to re-arrest the 3 suspects in the Holloway case.

One female witness told investigators that she got a phonecall from one of the witnesses in the night that Natalee disappeared and heared by his voice something was wrong, according to the OM on Aruba.

The new witness said that in less then 6 hours after Holloway was last seen alive she got a phonecall from one of the ex-suspects. She noticed something was wrong she told the investigation team.

When she asked what was wrong he answered that he did not want to bring her into trouble, "what has happened I cannot tell over the phone".

An old chat session was traced in which one of the suspects wrote Natalee no longer was alive.

There also was a statement from someone who described the behavior of one of the 3 suspects on the day after Natalee had disappeared.
That also resulted in indirect evidence.

Mos insist the case is not closed and every new lead will be investigated.

Source ANP and Volkskrant link/Trouw link 

Maybe we need to tell Greta too.  She didn't seem to be able to get that out tonight. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: December 20, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »

I SAW THROUGH HAN (POS) MOS FROM DAY ONE.  THIS WAS A SPITEFUL ACT BY ARUBA TO GET BACK AT THE FAMILY.  I HOPE THAT ISLAND SINKS.

Well, I can say, you warned me.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: December 20, 2007, 11:39:21 PM »

I've read the 1st 80-90 pages of his book so far  Wink
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: December 20, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »

Jug said Oduber was a puppet on the island.  He has no power.  Who holds the power?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: December 20, 2007, 11:41:22 PM »

So it was the phone call one of the suspects made to the girl that was 5 hours and 13 minutes.  The time of the chatroom IM remains unknown?  Mos did say something like shortly today.  Can't recall the exact word he used but it implied something like that.

What if it were the same night or next morning before anyone knew Natalee was missing and Paulus told them to be careful?  That would be very incriminating, not that it would matter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: December 20, 2007, 11:42:02 PM »

Jug said Oduber was a puppet on the island.  He has no power.  Who holds the power?

The Babyloins don't own the hammer and the block...the gavel...the judges...The Dutch...mafia.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 20, 2007, 11:43:05 PM »

Hi kpg!

Not sure.  AHATA? Posner and the likes?  Really not sure.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 20, 2007, 11:43:44 PM »

Posner?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: December 20, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »

Well, I have read the first five pages about ten times.  I do have his book but can't get into it for some reason.  Someone told me if you make it past the first 30 pages, it gets better and easier.

It keeps putting me to sleep for some reason. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: December 20, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »

BOR re-run coming up I think.  It is the segment with Laurie Dhue where he discusses Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: December 20, 2007, 11:53:43 PM »

I hope someone will ask the Kalpoes or their attorneys just what exactly it was that they were planning to do to American girls as discussed in the chatroom IM per Prosecutor Mos.

That should present a very interesting response.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:43 PM »

Well, I have read the first five pages about ten times.  I do have his book but can't get into it for some reason.  Someone told me if you make it past the first 30 pages, it gets better and easier.

It keeps putting me to sleep for some reason. 

yeah, the beginning does seem a little drab and he repeats things.  If your having a hard time with it, just skim through the first 3 or 4 chapters and start reading closer after that.  It starts getting pretty interesting around chapter 4 or 5.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 20, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »

I hope someone will ask the Kalpoes or their attorneys just what exactly it was that they were planning to do to American girls as discussed in the chatroom IM per Prosecutor Mos.

That should present a very interesting response.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.
There is nothing "sexual" about rape.

kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: December 20, 2007, 11:57:33 PM »

Who is in really control of the island. 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 20, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »

Could someone clarify what was shown in the pics or video of a girl in a bathtub with blood that was reportedly on myspace back in 2005?  Did anyone in this group actually see it firsthand?  Thanks.

I remember the lyrics they were supposedly chanted around the tub.Not sure if there was a picture. It wasn't long after she was deceased.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.