April 19, 2024, 09:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464561 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 21, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »

Who is in really control of the island. 

Dirty Hand and dirty hands... as Shango said or was it the other guy?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 21, 2007, 12:04:08 AM »

I think Rudy Croes thinks he is in control.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2007, 12:04:22 AM »

Dirty Hand and dirty hands... as Shango said or was it the other guy?
Chavez and his lackey Rudy Croes

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #483 on: December 21, 2007, 12:08:09 AM »

I was hoping Jossy would come on and mention how he was going to put all his info in the Diario that he has.

Anybody ask him yet about that?  I don't have his email....  or I would..

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: December 21, 2007, 12:11:29 AM »

Tyler? I can't seem to remember the phrases, but when the three were re-arrested, and Taco was pontificating all over the place, I became aware that the exact same line, ver batum, was being echoed by Kock. I mean right down to the exact phrases that Taco was using.

They all exercised their right to remain silent. They all used the same reasoning: If they were asked about things they had already been asked about and had answered, they would remain silent. That was orchestrated by a single conductor.
You're right, Taco would throw the Kalpoe's under a bus to save his client, BUT that's not how to best protect his client. They had not been charged before the re-arrest. If there was no more evidence added FROM any of the three, they had a good chance of walking out free again. Had someone started to sing, then Taco would have started the engine on the bus, you can bet on it.

This press conference tomorrow is being promoted by Taco, IMO. I think he's directing the entire defense strategy, and the Kalpoe's attys are allowing him to do it. Notice how "uncommitted" about the Kalpoe's Taco has been during this re-arrest. Taco's been straddling the fence placating for cooperation from K2 and ready to start pointing a finger if need be. After all, the Kalpoe brothers are the number one threat to his client. If they talk, there's real evidence.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:42 AM »

Could someone clarify what was shown in the pics or video of a girl in a bathtub with blood that was reportedly on myspace back in 2005?  Did anyone in this group actually see it firsthand?  Thanks.

Yes, I saw it.  A girl in a bathtub (seemed to be a superimposed figure, not Natalee) but she was bleeding profusely in a bathtub, and there were 2 Oriental looking girls that appeared to be twins looking aghast and saying 'NATALEE H.'  I tried to find it again but it had disappeared.  It was one of those My Space things.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »

Tyler? I can't seem to remember the phrases, but when the three were re-arrested, and Taco was pontificating all over the place, I became aware that the exact same line, ver batum, was being echoed by Kock. I mean right down to the exact phrases that Taco was using.

They all exercised their right to remain silent. They all used the same reasoning: If they were asked about things they had already been asked about and had answered, they would remain silent. That was orchestrated by a single conductor.
You're right, Taco would throw the Kalpoe's under a bus to save his client, BUT that's not how to best protect his client. They had not been charged before the re-arrest. If there was no more evidence added FROM any of the three, they had a good chance of walking out free again. Had someone started to sing, then Taco would have started the engine on the bus, you can bet on it.

This press conference tomorrow is being promoted by Taco, IMO. I think he's directing the entire defense strategy, and the Kalpoe's attys are allowing him to do it. Notice how "uncommitted" about the Kalpoe's Taco has been during this re-arrest. Taco's been straddling the fence placating for cooperation from K2 and ready to start pointing a finger if need be. After all, the Kalpoe brothers are the number one threat to his client. If they talk, there's real evidence.

Taco all but threw the Kalpoes to the Lions today on Gibson's Big Story.
Gibson said that there were only three suspects which one made the cal?
Taco said......definately not my client.
The Kalpoes know that if they talk their life won't be worth a plugged
nickel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:49 AM »

From what little I have read, I actually feel like we gained a little something with the statements today.

Mos has said basically that these guys did it, and they know it, but can't prove it to the sustainable burden of proof needed for a Dutch judge to find them guilty.

That's the weakness of the Dutch system. ONE man, ONE decision. That man can so easily be corrupted.

YOU PUT THIS CASE WITH THE EXISTING EVIDENCE IN FRONT OF AN AMERICAN JURY AND IT'S LOCK THE DOOR AND THROW AWAY THE KEY.

The Dutch think that's a liability of our system, but that is what makes it work in the first place. 12 people decide IF something happened or not. In their system, one person gets to rationalize away why a suspect did what they did.

The statement by Jorg is good, in my opinion, too. He says the case is NOT "CLOSED", they will continue to investigate. They simply don't have hope of a conviction AT THIS TIME and can't blow the one and only shot they have at getting these guys with the level of evidence obtained so far.

Guys (generically speaking  Wink) , let's be honest with ourselves. The ONLY way there is going to be any conviction is if an uncorrupt judge is presented with an overwhelming mountain of evidence to show that the crime was committed. That isn't what we have now.

It's just going to take MORE digging, MORE perseverance, MORE determination to someday get a trial. It has never been an easy thing. The Dutch basically never believe ANY crime has ever been committed in ANY case because of their ultra-liberal views on guilt, culpability and the underlying causes of crime.

Bottom line... if you value your life, stay out of Aruba and Holland. if you're an American and something bad happens to you there, you deserve it, and the perpetrator has extenuating reasons why they did it that make it all OK.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2007, 12:21:50 AM »

Could someone clarify what was shown in the pics or video of a girl in a bathtub with blood that was reportedly on myspace back in 2005?  Did anyone in this group actually see it firsthand?  Thanks.
I saw it and remember it, but I don't recall exactly where.

I think you saw it at the same time I did at RWV.  We were searching those pictures from old Marteen from Thailand and I came across that, posted it and Sensible and others also saw it.  You might have been one of the ones also.

darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: December 21, 2007, 12:22:05 AM »

CBB,
Goody, Goody... I love a good fight! My Kentucky Ridge Runner temper has been simmerin' for 30 months and it's gonna blow!!

Darivah
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 21, 2007, 12:25:29 AM »

Jug said Oduber was a puppet on the island.  He has no power.  Who holds the power?

Hi kpg!

Not sure.  AHATA? Posner and the likes?  Really not sure.

Rudy Croes and the shady characters who own him.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: December 21, 2007, 12:28:23 AM »

Oh, I agree that it is being orchestrated by Taco and probable Pauly and Steve Cohen.  It was the mantra about "no new evidence, he has nothing, all rehashed old evidence" that Koch, et al, were singing as they had learned from Tacogreasehead.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 21, 2007, 12:30:09 AM »

I saw it and remember it, but I don't recall exactly where.

I think you saw it at the same time I did at RWV.  We were searching those pictures from old Marteen from Thailand and I came across that, posted it and Sensible and others also saw it.  You might have been one of the ones also.
I think you are right -- it was from the old RWV days!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 21, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »

If I was a betting person, I would bet anybody (if we ever know the truth), that AHATA is behind the Dr. Phil lawsuit, and have provided attorneys for K2 to keep them quiet and are promising K2 the pie-in-the-sky (all that money) for their silence.  Top that off with K2 giving the attorneys half of the money and AHATA half, and K2 are left with 25% of something that to them sounds wonderful, $200,000,000 and that has been fed into their feeble minds like pablum, when in reality, even if they win, it will be more like $4 million and they will have sold their sold to the devil for $500,000 each, when Beth was willing to give them that for the truth. 

These 2 will never be able to sleep without fear.  Now that Joran has been released, his greatest fear is K2 and a frightened animal will kill as quick as it will run.  So as long as K2 are around, Joran vDS is a frightened animal whose greatest fear is K2 talking, and they must be silenced or else.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: December 21, 2007, 12:35:17 AM »

CBB,
Goody, Goody... I love a good fight! My Kentucky Ridge Runner temper has been simmerin' for 30 months and it's gonna blow!!

Darivah

Laughing Well, stay tuned because Red indicated tonight there were some things being planned!  Wink
darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: December 21, 2007, 12:36:16 AM »

Another question:

I guess this may have been answered but I am still slightly confused so here goes:

Is the prosecutor planning any appeal at this time?

Can the prosecution ask for a different judge if and when more evidence is found?

Does Aruba have the option of denying FBI involvement again?

With Clinton and Bush's bills cited earlier on this site, can we force our own investigation and actually make arrests in Aruba?

Some time earlier today, I read that the Netherlands really cannot take over the case because Aruba is independent of them and the Arubans need to request their help but can't be forced to do so.

Do we know if the Persistence has a Dutch or Aruban or FBI representative or agent  on board in order to thwart the "planted" evidence accusation that could be made if Natalee is found?

Thanks for all your patience and help in advance.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 21, 2007, 12:36:19 AM »

If I was a betting person, I would bet anybody (if we ever know the truth), that AHATA is behind the Dr. Phil lawsuit, and have provided attorneys for K2 to keep them quiet and are promising K2 the pie-in-the-sky (all that money) for their silence.  Top that off with K2 giving the attorneys half of the money and AHATA half, and K2 are left with 25% of something that to them sounds wonderful, $200,000,000 and that has been fed into their feeble minds like pablum, when in reality, even if they win, it will be more like $4 million and they will have sold their sold to the devil for $500,000 each, when Beth was willing to give them that for the truth. 

These 2 will never be able to sleep without fear.  Now that Joran has been released, his greatest fear is K2 and a frightened animal will kill as quick as it will run.  So as long as K2 are around, Joran vDS is a frightened animal whose greatest fear is K2 talking, and they must be silenced or else.
Note to Kalpoes:  Don't ever wear anything with a pocket.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 21, 2007, 12:37:38 AM »

Speaking of RWV I was researching some stuff last week and came across a funny post  Laughing

Well, I don't buy that Aruba is Disneyland. It is for a fact a major player in the burgeoning drug market and is home to offshore gambling and bookmaking. Posner has known ties to organized crime. Restaurants, Hotels, and gift shops are nice -- but the "big" money is in other ventures.

Posted by: wreck | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 05:47 PM

well then, wreck, don't come to Aruba, go to Disneyland.

Posted by: scubajap | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 08:32 PM

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: December 21, 2007, 12:38:17 AM »

CBB:

Gotcha!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 21, 2007, 12:40:23 AM »

Speaking of RWV I was researching some stuff last week and came across a funny post  Laughing

Well, I don't buy that Aruba is Disneyland. It is for a fact a major player in the burgeoning drug market and is home to offshore gambling and bookmaking. Posner has known ties to organized crime. Restaurants, Hotels, and gift shops are nice -- but the "big" money is in other ventures.

Posted by: wreck | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 05:47 PM

well then, wreck, don't come to Aruba, go to Disneyland.

Posted by: scubajap | Monday, April 17, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.