April 26, 2024, 10:55:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465129 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: December 21, 2007, 01:36:02 AM »

Lexie, I did catch that Mos said the Kalpoes were going to make a statement at the time of their release then nothing.  I think tomorrow will be their attorneys as I can't imagine them saying anything themselves.

So I guess that will be the main item to watch for tomorrow, the Kalpoe press conference.  I can't imagine what they have to say other than maybe to threaten people who call them criminals and other accurate monikers.

Goodnight, any still reading.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: December 21, 2007, 01:36:13 AM »

Wanna say HI and  Night. Been trying to keep caught up when  I can.    Sad
I have issues I have to deal with myself..

Prayers  go out for the water search.. Have not been posting much.. but don't mean I dont care.
  Goodnight all............ 

Hi and night all too!  I'm like Angie, a lot going on, don't get to post much but care deeply and appreciate this great monkey family keeping me up to date on the latest good and bad.  Spend most of my time on here trying to get caught up, and my home computer is sooooo slooowww.....    I'm waiting to get called in at work and asked what in the world "Scared Monkeys" is or for them to block the site, I can't help but check in at least a couple of times during the day to see what's going on.  You're a great bunch! rendeer

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 21, 2007, 01:36:44 AM »

Just going through my Google Alerts and I dont see anymore new info that was not already posted. Just some ignorant,idiot lying dirtbags that are terribly misinformed like this guy.

{{edit - sorry ******* but no need to post their BS,  the link is bad enough}}

http://themoderatevoice.com/media/tv-news/cnn/16612/requiem-for-our-favorite-missing-blonde/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 01:40:46 AM by klaasend » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 21, 2007, 01:38:55 AM »

Prayers  go out for the water search.. Have not been posting much.. but don't mean I dont care.

Hi and night all too!  I'm like Angie, a lot going on, don't get to post much but care deeply and appreciate this great monkey family keeping me up to date on the latest good and bad.  Spend most of my time on here trying to get caught up, and my home computer is sooooo slooowww.....    I'm waiting to get called in at work and asked what in the world "Scared Monkeys" is or for them to block the site, I can't help but check in at least a couple of times during the day to see what's going on.  You're a great bunch! rendeer

Too funny  Laughing  I hope they don't block us, LOL  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 21, 2007, 01:41:44 AM »

Just going through my Google Alerts and I dont see anymore new info that was not already posted. Just some ignorant,idiot lying dirtbags that are terribly misinformed like this guy.

http://themoderatevoice.com/media/tv-news/cnn/16612/requiem-for-our-favorite-missing-blonde/

Just wanted to add, it's posts like what that jerk said that I constantly delete from the front page of SM.
katclose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: December 21, 2007, 01:43:32 AM »

i havent posted in 2 years but follow regularly. i am a PI in oklahoma.

i noticed Jug mentioned "incinerator".  Do any of the old timers remember something about a murder/killing in Aruba right after Natalies disappearance involving someone working at an incinerator business?  Can Red or someone ask Josy?

This has always been a bother in the back of my mind.  They could have had her body disposed in an incinerator and then murdered the person so they could never reveal/testify. 

Anyone else remember this? 

kat
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 21, 2007, 01:43:46 AM »

Just wanted to add, it's posts like what that jerk said that I constantly delete from the front page of SM.

Yup,Its the worst thing I have read outside of RU/Rene and Julia in quite a while Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:08 AM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/viii-day-1-side-scan-sonar-search.html

UPDATE: Fri. 21-Dec - 0130 hrs
The sonar search is progressing forward very well. The data quality is terrific. The seafloor morphology although complicated, is much more accommodating than expected. Once the sonar search is completed, the ROV dives will commence.

To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 21, 2007, 01:49:53 AM »

Hi Katclose,

Yes his name was Rene van Heyningen and we have discussed his murder quite often recently as it was the same day that Ruth Dijhkoff(Bank Employee who was in PVDS PV) passed away on June 18th 2005. I believe the timing and details of his death are every suspicious.

He worked at the Valero Refinery and reportedly worked part time running the Hospital incinerater. You can search under my name for the newspaper report/picture or recent discussions in the last few months about this guy.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 01:54:43 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 21, 2007, 01:51:37 AM »

i noticed Jug mentioned "incinerator".  Do any of the old timers remember something about a murder/killing in Aruba right after Natalies disappearance involving someone working at an incinerator business?  Can Red or someone ask Josy?

This has always been a bother in the back of my mind.  They could have had her body disposed in an incinerator and then murdered the person so they could never reveal/testify. 

kat

Yes...

HEYNINGEN, Rene Michel van   – partially decapitated man found at cemetery on 6-18-05. Rumored to run the incinerator at the Refinery. It is also reported that he ran the incinerator at Oduber Hospital.  Yesenia Castillo, his wife(?) is reportedly being held in KIA in conjunction with his murder.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 21, 2007, 02:00:27 AM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/viii-day-1-side-scan-sonar-search.html

UPDATE: Fri. 21-Dec - 0130 hrs
The sonar search is progressing forward very well. The data quality is terrific. The seafloor morphology although complicated, is much more accommodating than expected. Once the sonar search is completed, the ROV dives will commence.

To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged.

Wow!! I had no idea the side scan sonar image would be that good  Shocked Here is a youtube of the ROV if you havent seen it yet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKxPAS5uXGg
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:04:14 AM by Observer » Logged

katclose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: December 21, 2007, 02:03:26 AM »

kat

Yes...

HEYNINGEN, Rene Michel van   – partially decapitated man found at cemetery on 6-18-05. Rumored to run the incinerator at the Refinery. It is also reported that he ran the incinerator at Oduber Hospital.  Yesenia Castillo, his wife(?) is reportedly being held in KIA in conjunction with his murder.

i wonder if any ALE or anyone else investigated this at a granular level.  It has just always bothered me.  How convenient that someone who runs an incinerator was killed so timely.  His wife being held may be just the dirty ALE at work in the coverup.  Who knows. The fact her body has never been found and that J2K are so smug reeks that they feel safe that her body was well disposed of...especially with paulus orchestrating the master coverup (no body no crime).  Well, we'll see if they find anything in the ocean. 

Thanks for updating me on this part.

kat
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 21, 2007, 02:05:00 AM »

******* - thanks, yes I did see it on the search website...very cool.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 21, 2007, 02:06:10 AM »

kat

Yes...

i wonder if any ALE or anyone else investigated this at a granular level.  It has just always bothered me.  How convenient that someone who runs an incinerator was killed so timely.  His wife being held may be just the dirty ALE at work in the coverup.  Who knows. The fact her body has never been found and that J2K are so smug reeks that they feel safe that her body was well disposed of...especially with paulus orchestrating the master coverup (no body no crime).  Well, we'll see if they find anything in the ocean. 

kat

We've often wondered the same. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: December 21, 2007, 02:06:49 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
katclose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: December 21, 2007, 02:07:55 AM »

kat

Yes...

kat

well,  i might as well get it all out.  the most bothersome things to me have always been the incinerator murder, and the timely furniture truck at paulus' house and the pool work.  one of these days his sweat glands will clog up and hopefully he will blow up into pieces! that man is guilty as sin........IMO
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 21, 2007, 02:15:20 AM »

Todays youtubes from Carpe

Dana Pretzer interview with Jug Twitty on SM Radio

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7h7j-yiS6yk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e-5iDPa4gKU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKSAL4FiXAo

Greta on the Record 12-20-07

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r-ELnyes370

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 21, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »

well,  i might as well get it all out.  the most bothersome things to me have always been the incinerator murder, and the timely furniture truck at paulus' house and the pool work.  one of these days his sweat glands will clog up and hopefully he will blow up into pieces! that man is guilty as sin........IMO

The details of Rene's and Pitbull's murders are both very suspicious. Both famalies complained to the newspapers in Aruba and sure enough these phony arrests and stories were put out a short time later. All of the events at the VDS home are outrageous,especially the Judge showing up the day of the search and blocking most of the property from being searched.

Paulus calling Natalee a corpse the first day she went missing..Telling others she hit her head and died..Telling people he had two contacts with Natalee and picked her and Joran up at 4am..Yes he is definetly up to his eyeballs in Natalee's dissapearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #538 on: December 21, 2007, 02:31:32 AM »

Too funny  Laughing  I hope they don't block us, LOL  Laughing

They'd better not Klaas, I'd have to protest that one.  They have many, many sites blocked since I work in a school district.  I'm just careful to never linger for long so they can't say it "interferes" with my work.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 21, 2007, 03:04:04 AM »

It sounds as if they tried to wipe a hard drive. The ALE wasn't able to retrieve the info because it wasn't a something that was in their area of expertise ( like eating a donut ) and the KLPD was able to retrieve the deleted messages.
All those times they were at Joran's in the first week, do you think they were viewing Satish's trip photos or doing the computer work in the dining room, while the entire family was in the house ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.