April 19, 2024, 02:16:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464572 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 21, 2007, 10:36:44 AM »

i havent posted in 2 years but follow regularly. i am a PI in oklahoma.

i noticed Jug mentioned "incinerator".  Do any of the old timers remember something about a murder/killing in Aruba right after Natalies disappearance involving someone working at an incinerator business?  Can Red or someone ask Josy?

This has always been a bother in the back of my mind.  They could have had her body disposed in an incinerator and then murdered the person so they could never reveal/testify. 

Anyone else remember this? 

kat

Yes...

HEYNINGEN, Rene Michel van   – partially decapitated man found at cemetery on 6-18-05. Rumored to run the incinerator at the Refinery. It is also reported that he ran the incinerator at Oduber Hospital.  Yesenia Castillo, his wife(?) is reportedly being held in KIA in conjunction with his murder.

Jug certainly did not rule out that scenario last night. I have feared that, but cling to the fact that the ocean search team is VERY confident they will find her and a crab trap. I think they are working on extremely reliable info she is in the water.

i wonder if any ALE or anyone else investigated this at a granular level.  It has just always bothered me.  How convenient that someone who runs an incinerator was killed so timely.  His wife being held may be just the dirty ALE at work in the coverup.  Who knows. The fact her body has never been found and that J2K are so smug reeks that they feel safe that her body was well disposed of...especially with paulus orchestrating the master coverup (no body no crime).  Well, we'll see if they find anything in the ocean. 

Thanks for updating me on this part.

kat

well,  i might as well get it all out.  the most bothersome things to me have always been the incinerator murder, and the timely furniture truck at paulus' house and the pool work.  one of these days his sweat glands will clog up and hopefully he will blow up into pieces! that man is guilty as sin........IMO

Kat,
Since you brought it up. I've been keeping my opinion on this subject to myself but.....
I've always thought the same. The incinerator operator elimination, along with what paulus did not say, and the fact the ocean search has not been hampered by Aruba's judge club, is to me an indication that sadly there is no trace.
paulus did not say "if they can't find a body". He said "if there is no body".
I do hope I'm wrong on this.

Ado

I think many of us thought the same, but it was just too horrific to linger on too long.  I always felt the suspicion of the beheaded man who happened to work in an area of incineration and also at the hospital and that Paulus was director of the QC Committee at the hospital and would have know that.  Perhaps this man was considered a threat and/or was blackmailing them.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: December 21, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »

At one point, I had found a site that I thought might have been one of their places to sell these videos.  It was www.sleepingbitches.  I think one of the moderators pulled my post because of the name, but as this is supposed to be about a murder, I think we have to realize murderers are not pious, Sunday school teachers and do not hang out at the evangelical sites, but at the sleaziest places on the net.  I am sure not many Baptist churches would want to buy the videos.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 21, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »

i noticed Jug mentioned "incinerator".  Do any of the old timers remember something about a murder/killing in Aruba right after Natalies disappearance involving someone working at an incinerator business?  Can Red or someone ask Josy?

This has always been a bother in the back of my mind.  They could have had her body disposed in an incinerator and then murdered the person so they could never reveal/testify. 

kat

Yes...

HEYNINGEN, Rene Michel van   – partially decapitated man found at cemetery on 6-18-05. Rumored to run the incinerator at the Refinery. It is also reported that he ran the incinerator at Oduber Hospital.  Yesenia Castillo, his wife(?) is reportedly being held in KIA in conjunction with his murder.

i wonder if any ALE or anyone else investigated this at a granular level.  It has just always bothered me.  How convenient that someone who runs an incinerator was killed so timely.  His wife being held may be just the dirty ALE at work in the coverup.  Who knows. The fact her body has never been found and that J2K are so smug reeks that they feel safe that her body was well disposed of...especially with paulus orchestrating the master coverup (no body no crime).  Well, we'll see if they find anything in the ocean. 

kat

well,  i might as well get it all out.  the most bothersome things to me have always been the incinerator murder, and the timely furniture truck at paulus' house and the pool work.  one of these days his sweat glands will clog up and hopefully he will blow up into pieces! that man is guilty as sin........IMO

Kat,
Since you brought it up. I've been keeping my opinion on this subject to myself but.....
I've always thought the same. The incinerator operator elimination, along with what paulus did not say, and the fact the ocean search has not been hampered by Aruba's judge club, is to me an indication that sadly there is no trace.

Ado

I think many of us thought the same, but it was just too horrific to linger on too long.  I always felt the suspicion of the beheaded man who happened to work in an area of incineration and also at the hospital and that Paulus was director of the QC Committee at the hospital and would have know that.  Perhaps this man was considered a threat and/or was blackmailing them.

my quote was supposed to be here:

Jug certainly did not rule out that scenario last night. I have feared that, but cling to the fact that the ocean search team is VERY confident they will find her and a crab trap. I think they are working on extremely reliable info she is in the water.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #583 on: December 21, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »

Morning CBB!!
My understanding is that Beth and John asked Mos alot of questions and he would not give them any answers. It is also my understanding, that Beth and Dave didn't even have the information Mos announced yesturday in the press conference!!! Once again, the press knew the information before the Family did. To make matters even worse, because it was in Dutch, the Family was scrambling for the information like we were!!! Waiting and watching for it to be translated to even know what Mos said!!! How is that for yet another stab in the back!!!

Good Morning Ldstou and everone!
Incredible and that is why I early had told you don't can trust the Dutch government.
Ldstou is there anything why I can help with, with translating?
When there is something, I want emailed u, when u want it. And u can send it to Mr. Holloway and Mrs. Twitty-Holloway.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: December 21, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »

this is crazy,

If someone said within 5 hours of Natalee leaving the BAR around 1:00 AM and we add 5 hours to that, then we have 6:00 am where someone is saying "the girl is dead"

then this is HUGE. this breaks the case wide open - (not that we didnt already know this case is broken wide open) but you know what i mean

in aruba - up is DOWN - left is right

hmmmmmmm..wonder what stupid FRANKENGRETA thinks now?  is she still inclined
to beleive KILLERJORAN now...

gawsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mad Mad Mad Mad

Robots, I'm not sure that our information is that the statement, "The Fact the girl is dead is not good" was made within 5 hours; I think the phone call to the girl who knew something was wrong and was told it couldn't be discussed on the phone was made within those hours. I misunderstood this last night at first and thought the hours referred to the chat statement as well.

But, it does appear that the statement was made shortly after the disappearance and that the hard drive was retrieved during the first search, and you're right, that's huge!

The chat statement was made in June of this year.  That was reported when they were arrested and Joe T. said no way it was Joran. So I assumed he was saying it was the Kalpoes who did this in a chat room.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: December 21, 2007, 11:02:19 AM »

kat

Yes...

kat

Kat,

Ado

Ty
I doubt he was blackmailing them. Organized crime in many high profile situations (say Jimmy Hoffa) will hit the hit man.
They assign someone to do in a high profile person. Only the high level organization insiders know what hit man has been assigned. Once the hit man has done his deed they then assign another hit man to do in the first hit man. The second hit man does not know that the first hit man had done in the high profile person. Sometimes the second hit man does not even know that the first hit man is a hit man.
In this case, if the incinerator operator was involved in the cover up then it's probable the incinerator operator elimination was just organized crime business as usual.
I've always wondered if anyone in law enforcement took a look at his financial and phone records from June till his death.

Ado
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 21, 2007, 11:08:15 AM »

this is crazy,

If someone said within 5 hours of Natalee leaving the BAR around 1:00 AM and we add 5 hours to that, then we have 6:00 am where someone is saying "the girl is dead"

then this is HUGE. this breaks the case wide open - (not that we didnt already know this case is broken wide open) but you know what i mean

Mad Mad Mad Mad

Robots, I'm not sure that our information is that the statement, "The Fact the girl is dead is not good" was made within 5 hours; I think the phone call to the girl who knew something was wrong and was told it couldn't be discussed on the phone was made within those hours. I misunderstood this last night at first and thought the hours referred to the chat statement as well.

But, it does appear that the statement was made shortly after the disappearance and that the hard drive was retrieved during the first search, and you're right, that's huge!

The chat statement was made in June of this year.  That was reported when they were arrested and Joe T. said no way it was Joran. So I assumed he was saying it was the Kalpoes who did this in a chat room.
That COULD be accurate -- but it is still fuzzy. Joe T. may have been trying to spin that the conversations occured in June '07 because that is when the Dutch returned to the VDS house and re-examined the hard drive. I think Mos has said it was OLD evidence analyzed with NEW technology. So maybe it IS a chat session from '05.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »

Morning CBB!!
My understanding is that Beth and John asked Mos alot of questions and he would not give them any answers. It is also my understanding, that Beth and Dave didn't even have the information Mos announced yesturday in the press conference!!! Once again, the press knew the information before the Family did. To make matters even worse, because it was in Dutch, the Family was scrambling for the information like we were!!! Waiting and watching for it to be translated to even know what Mos said!!! How is that for yet another stab in the back!!!

Good Morning Ldstou and everone!
Incredible and that is why I early had told you don't can trust the Dutch government.
Ldstou is there anything why I can help with, with translating?
When there is something, I want emailed u, when u want it. And u can send it to Mr. Holloway and Mrs. Twitty-Holloway.

You are so wonderful!! Thank you!! I told Jug about you yesturday when he called to see if we had a translation. I think he would appreciate that. Klaas has my e-mail address, you can get it from her and I will forward your info on to Jug.
Thanks again!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 21, 2007, 11:10:23 AM »

this is crazy,

Mad Mad Mad Mad

That COULD be accurate -- but it is still fuzzy. Joe T. may have been trying to spin that the conversations occured in June '07 because that is when the Dutch returned to the VDS house and re-examined the hard drive. I think Mos has said it was OLD evidence analyzed with NEW technology. So maybe it IS a chat session from '05.

yes, i think the statement was made 5 hours after the last time Natalee was seen
and there aint NO SPINNING it... if its true

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #589 on: December 21, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

EXERPTED FROM ARTICLE/ MY COMMENTS IN BLUE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- In an Internet chat shortly after the May 30, 2005, disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, one of the three main suspects in the case said the Alabama teenager was dead, the island's chief public prosecutor told CNN on Thursday. 
( The police car chat that Taco keeps saying shows they thought she may still be alive sorta flies in the face of that, doncha think? )

The chat, retrieved from a computer hard disk, was among new evidence prosecutors used to justify rearresting the three in November, Hans Mos said.

New technology that was not available to authorities in 2005 was utilized to find that chat and more between two of the three suspects as well as others, he said.

(Sounds like NEW evidence to me!)

In the chat, Mos told CNN's Susan Candiotti, one of the suspects said, "The fact that she's dead is not good," referring to Holloway.

(This was SHORTLY after she disappeared, and it was written as FACT. Not IF, but FACT! That's DAMN damning! Guys, Beth was on that island hanging posters and pounding the pavement desperately seeking help to find her daughter while these three were "chatting" about the FACT she's dead. I agree with them: it's NOT good!)

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

( I think that adds a roadmap to be followed, and also lends STRONG circumstantial evidence to a prosecution, IMO.)

Other evidence against the three included two new witness statements. In one, a female friend told authorities that one suspect called her about five hours after Holloway was last seen leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.

The female friend said that she could tell during the conversation that something was wrong, Mos said. When she asked about it, the suspect -- whom Mos did not name -- told her that "he didn't want to cause her any trouble, and that what had happened couldn't be discussed over the phone," he said.

( Does this sound like they were referring to a girl that was just innocently left on the beach looking at the stars? )

A fourth piece of new evidence came when authorities bugged the Kalpoe home in June and picked up a conversation about what happened that night, he said, but did not elaborate.[/color]

(There's more. I don't know why he didn't elaborate, but there's more and at least they DID bug the home. That's a huge improvement on what Arubans did.)

Greta said the timing of that chat session would be hugely important. She's right. Mos said SHORTLY in this CNN article.

OK, I'm bumping this forward to re-look at what was said in the press conference. It sounds to me this chat took place in 2005.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:41 AM »

EXERPTED FROM ARTICLE/ MY COMMENTS IN BLUE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- In an Internet chat shortly after the May 30, 2005, disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, one of the three main suspects in the case said the Alabama teenager was dead, the island's chief public prosecutor told CNN on Thursday. 
( The police car chat that Taco keeps saying shows they thought she may still be alive sorta flies in the face of that, doncha think? )

The chat, retrieved from a computer hard disk, was among new evidence prosecutors used to justify rearresting the three in November, Hans Mos said.

New technology that was not available to authorities in 2005 was utilized to find that chat and more between two of the three suspects as well as others, he said.

(Sounds like NEW evidence to me!)

In the chat, Mos told CNN's Susan Candiotti, one of the suspects said, "The fact that she's dead is not good," referring to Holloway.

(This was SHORTLY after she disappeared, and it was written as FACT. Not IF, but FACT! That's DAMN damning! Guys, Beth was on that island hanging posters and pounding the pavement desperately seeking help to find her daughter while these three were "chatting" about the FACT she's dead. I agree with them: it's NOT good!)

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

( I think that adds a roadmap to be followed, and also lends STRONG circumstantial evidence to a prosecution, IMO.)

Other evidence against the three included two new witness statements. In one, a female friend told authorities that one suspect called her about five hours after Holloway was last seen leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.

The female friend said that she could tell during the conversation that something was wrong, Mos said. When she asked about it, the suspect -- whom Mos did not name -- told her that "he didn't want to cause her any trouble, and that what had happened couldn't be discussed over the phone," he said.

( Does this sound like they were referring to a girl that was just innocently left on the beach looking at the stars? )

A fourth piece of new evidence came when authorities bugged the Kalpoe home in June and picked up a conversation about what happened that night, he said, but did not elaborate.[/color]

(There's more. I don't know why he didn't elaborate, but there's more and at least they DID bug the home. That's a huge improvement on what Arubans did.)

Greta said the timing of that chat session would be hugely important. She's right. Mos said SHORTLY in this CNN article.

OK, I'm bumping this forward to re-look at what was said in the press conference. It sounds to me this chat took place in 2005.

MOS had them all in his hands and he had them TIGHT

the JUDGE let them off

what a Bunch of BS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/21/

MINISTERIO PUBLICO A REVELA KICO E EVIDENCIA
NOBO TABATA, DEN CASO HOLLOWAY

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diahuebs merdia Ministerio Publico a tene un conferencia di prensa, relaciona cu nan decision di declara cu Joran van der Sloot y e rumannan Kalpoe no ta sospechoso mas den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.

Fiscal Mayor Hans Mos a cuminza na bisa cu Ministerio Publico no tin trio mas como sospechoso.
El a bisa cu e decision aki no a wordo tuma facilmente, sino Ministerio Publico a evalua tur cos hunto cu tur hurista na nan disposicion y conhuntamente e conclusion a wordo saca cu e investigacion al fin y al cabo no a conduci na suficiente evidencia legal, pa por hiba e caso dilanti huez cu exito.

Mos a sigui bisa cu si e caso lo a bin dilanti, ta sigur cu e sospechosonan lo a wordo declara liber di tur acusacion.Mirando cu Ministerio Publico a yega na e conclusion ey, lo tabata contra e codigo profesional di O.M pa toch purba di bay corte cu e caso aki.

Despues di a splica con e investigacion a sigui, entre otro bao di guia di un equipo nobo, fiscal Mos a sigui bisa cu nan a saca tur cos for di bahul, pa por yega na hiba e sospechosonan dilanti di huez, pero sin exito.

El a bisa cu mirando cu evidencia nobo a bin dilanti y cu di berdad el a sinti cu Ministerio Publico lo por a logra algo cu esaki, el a prefera di hasi un intento di logra yega haya mas material pa por hiba e caso dilanti, en bez di keda sin purba.

Pa loke ta e evidencia nobo, Mos a splica cu ora cu Ministerio Publico papia di evidencia nobo, e ta referi na tur material cu a wordo haya, despues cu e tres sospechosonan a wordo laga den libertad despues di Juli 2005.

Mirando cu e material a wordo haya despues cu nan a sali den libertad, e por a wordo considera como evidencia nobo, pa cual un biaha mas e sospechosonan por a wordo deteni atrobe y e huez tabata di acuerdo cu tabata tin suficiente motibo pa hasi esaki.

Mos a trece dilanti cu un pista importante cu O.M a haya tabata un testigo femenino cu a bin dilanti na Juni 2007.E testigo aki a conta O.M di un conversacion telefonico cu e tabata tin cu un di e sospechosonan, exactamente 5 ora y 13 minuut despues cu segun O.M Natalee Holloway lo a wordo mira bibo pa ultimo biaha.

E testigo a bisa cu durante e conversacion, e por a tende cu algo no tabata bon cu e persona.El a puntra e mucha homber kico a pasa y como contesta el a bisa e mucha muher cu e no kier hinca e mucha muher den problema y cu loke a sosode, no por a wordo palabra door di telefon.

Banda di esaki tabata tin declaracion di un testigo tocante di comportacion di un di e otro sospechosonan riba dia di desaparicion di Natalee.Ademas di esaki investigacion digital a wordo hasi riba hard disk di computer di e 3 sospechosonan y riba computer di otro hende tambe.

E hard disk-nan aki tabata contene conversacionnan di chat entre e sospechosonan y entre sospechoso y otronan cu tabata mustra di sa mas di e caso aki tambe.E conversacionnan aki tabata contene informacion importante.

Un di e chat-nan aki ta referi na e hecho cu Natalee lo ta morto.E investigacion aki a pone cu mas mihor a determina un asina yama “time line”, pa loke ta e desaparicion di Natalee.  E tecnicanan den e investigacion digital, ta tecnicanan cu no tabata tin disposicion di dje mas trempan durante e investigacion.

E liña di tempo reconstrui, en combinacion cu datonan anteriormente haya y e informacion duna pa e sospechosonan den nan declaracionnan, a pone O.M saca su conclusion cu e ultimo version duna pa e sospechosonan, no por a cuadra cu berdad.

Pesey tabata tin vraagteken grandi poni na alibi di e 3 sospechosonan.Un otro material nobo tabata un grabacion hasi den cas di e rumannan Kalpoe.

Fiscal Mos a trece dilanti tambe cu informacion di e diferente entrevistanan cu Joran y su tata a duna na diferente medionan Hulandes, ta duna e impresion cu nan tin mas informacion di loke nan a trece dilanti.

Problema ta cu tabata tin mucho tiki evidencia directo, pa yega na un caso dilanti huez.E hecho cu e tres sospechosonan a hasi uso di nan derecho di no bisa nada, tambe a pone cu tabata hopi dificil pa bin cu un caso.

Ministerio Publico mester a tuma e decision di declara e mucha hombernan no sospechoso mas den e caso aki, pasobra segun ley esaki mester wordo hasi dentro di un periodo razonable, pa O.M no perde su derecho di persigui den e caso aki.

Awor cu e decision a wordo tuma, no kiermen cu investigacion den e caso aki lo no sigui mas, sino cu un otro fase a cuminza den e caso aki.

Tur material nobo cu bin dilanti lo wordo poni banda e material cu tin caba, pa wak si ainda por yega na un caso penal.Si bin suficiente evidencia, por cuminza un caso penal contra e 3 sospechosonan ainda.

Sinembargo mester tene cuenta cu e termino cu pa ley tin pa esaki.Segun Mos, ley ta pone cu pa e acusacion di morto pa culpa di un sospechoso e termino ta 6 aña, mientras cu pa homicidio e termino den cual e caso mester wordo trata, pa e sospechosonan ainda por wordo persigui ta 12 aña.

Si despues di 12 aña cualkier evidencia importante wordo haya, e sospechosonan toch lo no por wordo persigui penalmente mas.

Mos a splica cu tin algun agente special disponible pa sigui cu e investigacion y esaki ta importante, pasobra tin diferente persona cu a bin dilanti cu a bisa cu nan tin cierto informacion cu por yuda e investigacion.

Pesey e fiscal mayor a hasi un apelacion na cualkier persona cu tin informacion, pa e bin dilanti cu esaki.

Online Pap translation:

ministerio publico owing to revela kico the evidencia
new was, in caso holloway

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs afternoon ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa, relaciona cu they decision of declara cu joran van der sloot y the rumannan kalpoe do not sospechoso more in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway.

fiscal parent hans mos owing to cuminza at tell cu ministerio publico not have trio more because; sospechoso.
past owing to tell cu the decision here not owing to wordo take facilmente, but ministerio publico owing to evalua all cos together cu all hurista at they disposicion y conhuntamente the conclusion owing to wordo saca cu the investigacion al end y al cabo not owing to conduci at sufficient evidencia legal, for can take away the caso fast huez cu exito.

mos owing to follow tell cu if the caso will owing to come fast, is assure cu the sospechosonan will owing to wordo declara pound of all acusacion.mirando cu ministerio publico owing to arrive at the conclusion ey, will was contra the codigo profesional of or.m for yet try of bay corte cu the caso here.

after of owing to splica con the investigacion owing to follow, among another bao of guia of one equipo new, fiscal mos owing to follow tell cu they owing to saca all cos for of bahul, for can arrive at take away the sospechosonan fast of huez, but without exito.

past owing to tell cu mirando cu evidencia new owing to come fast y cu of berdad past owing to feel cu ministerio publico will can owing to succeed algo cu this, past owing to prefera of make one attempt of succeed arrive achieve more material for can take away the caso fast, provided that bez of stay without try.

for thing is the evidencia new, mos owing to splica cu hour cu ministerio publico talk of evidencia new, the is referi at all material cu owing to wordo achieve, after cu the three sospechosonan owing to wordo let in freedom after of july 2005.

mirando cu the material owing to wordo achieve after cu they owing to leave in freedom, the can owing to wordo considera because; evidencia new, for cual once more the sospechosonan can owing to wordo deteni again y the huez was of acuerdo cu was have sufficient motibo for make this.

mos owing to trece fast cu one pista important cu o.m owing to achieve was one witness female cu owing to come fast at june 2007.e witness here owing to count ; o.m of one conversacion telefonico cu the was have cu one of the sospechosonan, exactly 5 hour y 13 minuut after cu according o.m natalee holloway will owing to wordo see bibo for ultimo trip.

the witness owing to tell cu during the conversacion, the can owing to hear cu algo not was good cu the person.el owing to ask about the boy kico owing to happen y because; contesta past owing to tell the child muher cu the does not hinca the child muher in problem y cu thing owing to sosode, not can owing to wordo word door of telephone.

near of this was have declaracion of one witness tocante of comportacion of one of the another sospechosonan on day of desaparicion of natalee.ademas of this investigacion digital owing to wordo make on hard disk of computer of the 3 sospechosonan y on computer of another person also.

the hard disk-nan here was contene conversacionnan of chat among the sospechosonan y among sospechoso y others cu was show of know more of the caso here also.e conversacionnan here was contene informacion important.

one of the chat-nan here is referi at the mature cu natalee will is dead.e investigacion here owing to place cu more mihor owing to determina one so calling “time line”, for thing is the desaparicion of natalee.
the tecnicanan in the investigacion digital, is tecnicanan cu not was have disposicion of dje more trempan during the investigacion.

the cord of time reconstrui, provided that combinacion cu datonan anteriormente achieve y the informacion give for her sospechosonan in they declaracionnan, owing to place o.m saca his conclusion cu the ultimo version give for her sospechosonan, not can owing to cuadra cu berdad.

pesey was have vraagteken big poni at alibi of the 3 sospechosonan.un another material new was one grabacion make in cas of the rumannan kalpoe.

fiscal mos owing to trece fast also cu informacion of the various entrevistanan cu joran y his father owing to give at various medionan dutch, is give the impresion cu they have more informacion of thing they owing to trece fast.

problem is cu was have mucho bit evidencia directo, for arrive at one caso fast huez.e mature cu the three sospechosonan owing to make usage of they derecho of not tell nothing, also owing to place cu was much dificil for come cu one caso.

ministerio publico have to did take the decision of declara the child hombernan not sospechoso more in the caso here, because according ley this have to wordo make dentro of one period razonable, for o.m not lose his derecho of persigui in the caso here.

now cu the decision owing to wordo take, not kiermen cu investigacion in the caso here will not follow more, but cu one another phase owing to cuminza in the caso here.

all material new cu come fast will wordo poni near the material cu have end, for look at if still can arrive at one caso penal.si come sufficient evidencia, can cuminza one caso penal contra the 3 sospechosonan still.

sinembargo have to as cuenta cu the termino cu for ley have for this.segun mos, ley is place cu for her acusacion of dead for culpa of one sospechoso the termino is 6 year, while cu for homicidio the termino in cual the caso have to wordo deal, for her sospechosonan still can wordo persigui is 12 year.

if after of 12 year cualkier evidencia important wordo achieve, the sospechosonan yet will not can wordo persigui penalmente more.

mos owing to splica cu have some agent special disponible for follow cu the investigacion y this is important, because have various person cu owing to come fast cu owing to tell cu they have cierto informacion cu can help the investigacion.

pesey the fiscal parent owing to make one apelacion at cualkier person cu have informacion, for her come fast cu this. come across

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: December 21, 2007, 11:30:45 AM »

If what was said in the press conference was accurate, then Robots, I absolutely agree with you. And according to this article, that chat happened SHORTLY after the disappearance.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #593 on: December 21, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »

If I had known this case was going to last this long, I would have checked out "Rosetta Stone" for a self course in Papimento and Dutch!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:02 AM »

this is crazy,

Mad Mad Mad Mad

yes, i think the statement was made 5 hours after the last time Natalee was seen
and there aint NO SPINNING it... if its true

I thought that Mos said that the girl that received the call at
around 6 (5hrs13min) after Natalee disappeared just came forward
this year (2007).  It was the chat that was old and retreived with
new technology.  The chat was between two of the suspects
I do not think that the Kalpoes would chat with each other
when they were in the same house.  So it had to be Joran
and one of the Kalpoes.....no matter how Joe T lies.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #595 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:23 AM »

You are so wonderful!! Thank you!! I told Jug about you yesturday when he called to see if we had a translation. I think he would appreciate that. Klaas has my e-mail address, you can get it from her and I will forward your info on to Jug.
Thanks again!!
You are welcome, its not a problem and I want help with translating when it is need.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: December 21, 2007, 11:49:34 AM »

Could be Magnolia. That's most probable, but I'm thinking it COULD have been with Freddy as well. Actually, Deepak tried to line up an alibi with a girl, and so he may not have been as careful as he should have been with other people. I think Deepak also arranged for Steve Croes to tell his story of seeing them drop her off at the Hoiday Inn, too, but that's just my opinion and it's based on the police car transcripts.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #597 on: December 21, 2007, 11:49:37 AM »

If I had known this case was going to last this long, I would have checked out "Rosetta Stone" for a self course in Papimento and Dutch!!
Are u sure I want learning Dutch? It is not really easy to learn, sometimes someone can write one sense in 2 to 4 differents sense constructions.
I mean in for example: A day can stay in first part, middle and at the last part.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #598 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:30 AM »

Are u sure U want learning Dutch? It is not really easy to learn, sometimes someone can write one sense in 2 to 4 differents sense constructions.
I mean in for example: A day can stay in first part, middle and at the last part.
Ops

crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »

Thanks again!!
You are welcome, its not a problem and I want help with translating when it is need.

Could you try your hand at that Diario article, NYC_lover? Thanks for the help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.