April 23, 2024, 05:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464852 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 21, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »

Kalpoe-lawyer says the OM shouldnt talk about the ex-suspect anymore. Case against the former suspects is dropped, OM shouldnt talk about them as if they are still suspects. Suspects can be re-arrested, but only with some really good evidence.

Lawyer also said the evidence wasnt new. He talks about the statement of a girl from Surinam who talked with Satish. In june this year she said Satish was sad during the period Natalee just went missing. According to the Kalpoe-lawyer this isnt real evidence.

Kalpoe-lawyers are going to ask for financial compensation for their clients.

They are still the main suspects, just not by judiciary standards. I think Mos made that very clear yeasterday.

Paulus was denied compensation because there was reasonable suspicion to arrest him. There has been more than enough reason of suspicion for all three pimps, not the least lying about dropping Natalee off at the HI. Een the latest turdball Dutch judge said there was reason to believe they were involved in abetting a crime and desposing of a corpse.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 21, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »

If someone has the addresses check out the proximity of the Digicel office to the bank Paulus was supposedly visiting the morning after Natalee went missing. IIRC they are next door to each other.

I believe Paulus went to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank, located at Palm Beach 4B, Noord.  Digicel's address is listed as LG Smith Blvd. 60, Oranjestad Oost.

Thank you Pita! Would Digicel have more than one location? Or the bank?

Paulus stated he made two trips to the bank that day, could one have been to see his pal Croes at Digicel?

The bank has 6 locations and I would imagine Digicel had one corporate headquarters that Croes operated out of.

Boulevard Branch
L.G. Smith Boulevard 116
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: 582-5528
Fax: 582-5116
http://www.cmbnv.com/locations.php
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:31:11 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: December 21, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »

If someone has the addresses check out the proximity of the Digicel office to the bank Paulus was supposedly visiting the morning after Natalee went missing. IIRC they are next door to each other.

I believe Paulus went to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank, located at Palm Beach 4B, Noord.  Digicel's address is listed as LG Smith Blvd. 60, Oranjestad Oost.

Paulus stated he made two trips to the bank that day, could one have been to see his pal Croes at Digicel?

Good idea. There has to be someone he talked to that day, that is still alive. Family members don't count.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #743 on: December 21, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »

Mos would need a warrent to check the crypts. What are the chances of him getting one from an Aruban judge?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 21, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »

Aruban defense attorneys dispute alleged evidence in Holloway case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: A suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway never mentioned her death in an online chat, his lawyer said Friday, contradicting Aruban prosecutors who called the comment key new evidence in the case.

The chat log fell far short of justifying the arrest of Deepak Kalpoe, one of three men seen with the American teen the night of her disappearance, said attorney Ronald Wix.

A court in the Dutch Caribbean island agreed and quickly released Kalpoe, along with brother Satish and a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot. Now, authorities should leave the three men alone, Wix told reporters.

"If they as much as look at our clients too long, we'll take them to court," said Wix, who also represents Satish Kalpoe.

The three suspects were seen leaving a bar with Holloway on the final night of her high school graduation trip to the island.

Aruban prosecutors detailed the chat log for the first time Thursday, saying it was a key clue that they hoped would break open the long-stalled investigation. The men did not speak with investigators while detained and a judge ordered their release for lack of evidence.

Upon their release, authorities said they had reached a dead end after two years of pursuing fruitless searches and leads, though they could still prosecute the men if they uncover evidence.

In discussing the online chat, prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters that one of the suspects — he did not disclose which — wrote that Holloway, 18 at the time of disappearance, was dead. He also said Internet messages among two suspects discussed meeting drunk American girls in Aruba.

Wix said the prosecution misinterpreted Deepak Kalpoe's Internet chats.

The 24-year-old native of Suriname in fact told a friend he was upset and thought it was stupid of him to let Holloway, whom he called a drunk stranger, get into his car, the attorney said.

Kalpoe then commented on the death of a tennis teacher who drowned in Aruba almost three years ago. When prosecutors translated his writing from Papiamento to Dutch, they substituted 'the death' to 'her death,' and assumed he was talking about Holloway, Wix said. Most Arubans speak Papiamento, a Creole language that has absorbed words from Spanish, Dutch, English and Portuguese.

Mos was on vacation Friday and could not be reached for a response. Another prosecutor, Dop Kruimel, did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment.

Holloway vanished May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to Mountain Brook, Alabama. Extensive searches of the island turned up no trace of her, but the Aruban prosecutors have said they believe she is dead — though without a body they admit a prosecution would be difficult.

Van der Sloot has said he dropped Holloway off at the beach and all three suspects have denied any involvement in her disappearance.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/21/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:37:47 PM by Observer » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #745 on: December 21, 2007, 06:39:32 PM »

Always an excuse....  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: December 21, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »

If Deepak was talking about the death of someone else why didn't he tell Investigators that when they questioned him? Instead he refused to say anything..Pure Bs!!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 21, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »

******* I could follow that. When ever I think about this case I think about taking up tennis.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 21, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: A suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway never mentioned her death in an online chat, his lawyer said Friday, contradicting Aruban prosecutors who called the comment key new evidence in the case.

The chat log fell far short of justifying the arrest of Deepak Kalpoe, one of three men seen with the American teen the night of her disappearance, said attorney Ronald Wix.

A court in the Dutch Caribbean island agreed and quickly released Kalpoe, along with brother Satish and a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot. Now, authorities should leave the three men alone, Wix told reporters.

"If they as much as look at our clients too long, we'll take them to court," said Wix, who also represents Satish Kalpoe.

Wix grew himself a big ole set of balls since his client got released.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: December 21, 2007, 06:42:06 PM »

mmmmmmmmm........I do not remember seeing this one before. I may have, but it does not look familiar to me now.
To: President George W. Bush
http://search.campaign.com/democracy/bio/userletter/?letter_id=534929026&content_dir=congressorg

Yep, old news.  That's Moonshadows letter to Bush.  Beryl Coder = Moonshadows (FOB) = K Hemmingway (RU)

Sorry but I could only make it to "I am a mother"...and I thought yep you sure are... .nuff said. Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 21, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »

The bank has 6 locations and I would imagine Digicel had one corporate headquarters that Croes operated out of.

Boulevard Branch
L.G. Smith Boulevard 116
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: 582-5528
Fax: 582-5116
http://www.cmbnv.com/locations.php

Six locations. I wonder if one of those is located next to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 21, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »

******* I could follow that. When ever I think about this case I think about taking up tennis.

Boxing and Ultimate Fighting for me  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: December 21, 2007, 06:45:41 PM »

Oh yeah every guy I know thinks of drugging and raping women and tennis at the same time.. and talk about it in the same sentences.  Rolling Eyes

I mean the original statement (report, whatever) by Mos said that they were talking about how they always do this to American girls that are tourist... yep, makes PERFECT SENSE to throw in your tennis teacher... from three years ago.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 21, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »

If Deepak was talking about the death of someone else why didn't he tell Investigators that when they questioned him? Instead he refused to say anything..Pure Bs!!

Let me guess. Because he was talking about Natalee? Yep *******, BS.  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: December 21, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »

I believe hotshot has pics of the Oduber/Wever crypts, that were broken into.

She also might have a contact with Matthews' wife.  She may be able to clarify a possible telecommunications link.

I thought the crematorium was owned by a Wever, not Matthews. 

I remember the bathtub and purple pics.  At the same time, Val had posted a message about Natalee being decapitated "above the eyebrows", or something like that.  I still think it's weird Val was on the computer that night.  I think he is somehow involved and that is why he was sent to the states.  They wanted to get him out of the house and away from the cover up planning.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: December 21, 2007, 06:47:04 PM »

Sorry but I could only make it to "I am a mother"...and I thought yep you sure are... .nuff said. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: December 21, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »

private eye-

Matthew was heavily abused while in prison in Aruba too, left to live chained by the ankle in a cell that didn't even have a full roof and little protection from the elements. King was his tormenter, he seemed to take a distinct pleasure in abusing Matthew so I don't believe Matthew attacked King without reason. It's like any animal you keep chained up and abused constantly, eventually they will strike back.

As for Digicel, atlmetroguy is very experienced in the wireless industry globally, I worked heavily in that are from 99 through to 2003 also. As much as people here sometimes want to believe that Aruba is behind us in technology, actually in some areas like wireless they are ahead of us - due to their proximity to South America. I don't know why we in the US have to insist we lead at everything but actually Aruba was a generation ahead of us in wireless and still might be?

atlmetroguy firmly believed that the transmissions that night could have been traced via Digicel IF Digicel was the provider. He also emailed me quite some time ago which I forwarded to the family, his offer to use his contacts to assist in having those traced.

Charles Croes is in this up to his very ugly eyeballs.....

I totally agree about Charles Croes.
Remember he was arrested for beating his wife....I think.  There was
something about the beach in the arrest.  Anyway they locked him
up for 10 days.  I think it was in 2005 may have been 2006.

Sandrak said he was "nekky" on the beach.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: December 21, 2007, 06:51:56 PM »

I expect wix is more blubber than muscle.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: December 21, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »

Sandrak said he was "nekky" on the beach.

Now we know why no one is on the beaches in the Bacuticams.  Wink Wink Wink

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 21, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

I expect wix is more blubber than muscle.

Think Wix has been watching too many Dirty Harry movies?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.